• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

Typhlosion looked at the humans who had helped him gratefully. He was still in some pain, but it was dulled by the medicine Nurse Joy had given him. But then he realized these humans.... he had seen them before! He didn’t want to think back to the castle, but his thoughts went there anyway.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That day, he had been on guard at the front entrance of Spinda Castle. There was never any real need for guards, but he was on guard duty anyway. It was a bright, sunny day, and Typhlosion had slowly found himself falling asleep. A few minutes later, he was woken up as two trainers rushed past him. He had been curled up in a ball, so they probably thought he was a rock. He was so comfortable, he just went back to sleep. He hadn’t woken up until he heard the Shredder firing up close to him. Too close. His leg was shredded off before he could escape.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Typhlosion moaned. These memories were both bringing back the Physical pain, but also torturing his mind. Renz walked forward and stroked his sleek fur.

Typhlosion was struggling. He wanted to blame these trainers for his pain, but in his heart he knew it wasn’t really their fault. In the end, he decided to let the boy continue to stroke him. It was pleasant. Typhlosion laid his head down on the table and closed his eyes.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Oh dear, this has gotten quite dark... A few quick questions, my first is that I have the same question as Elii; how far are the walls apart now, and how far were they before the walls got closer? My second is: are the walls going to get closer again? Finally, my third is: How the hell are they going to escape? Will anyone even notice Adolphian as he sets off a flare when his Crobat detects signs of life?

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Oh lordie, I might make another one of my OCs suddenly awaken, having no real purpose being there other than the fact that she was discreetly following Adolphian, to the point where she had taken to a NanoCorp device to have active camouflage as she was following him since he left Sinnoh!(basically a device that acts as a type of fabric full-body outfit that changes colour, texture, and appearance based on her surroundings)

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Her name's Vypyskha, and much like Adolphian comes from a Advanced Industrial Germany-based Region, she comes from a region inspired by C&C Red Alert 2 inspired Russian Region, only recently having peace after years of war! She acts as an operative, a member of both NanoCorp's Special Operation's unit and their Secret Peacekeeping Squad! She is of a high ranking in both, being Rank Beta in the Operation's Unit(second highest rank, essentially a head admin, much like Adolph is an Admin of NanoCorp's technical side), and a Commander in their peacekeeping squad! She isn't afraid to fight to defend innocent people, but prefers to keep things peaceful, using more of her voice as a weapon, only going into combat when truly necessary! And, here's her battle theme, fits her strength when in battle: