• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Ooo I have a question, is this a remake of ‘Shipwrecked on Staryu Sands!’ ? Or is this a completely knew RP?

Edit: I just saw the RP and my question was answered for me.

Last edited:
Hmm,

I was wondering what the plot would be on if this is not part of the older RP. Also, I was wondering if I can use my fan made Pokémon for the RP.

*a Signita could be seen trying to talk, though it appears to have a rather difficult time with even making comprehensible sounds*

I have a few ideas of how things could play out based on the premise in the actual RP thread, but for now these must remain as mysteries! Mwahaha. I think a fan made pokemon would be awesome, though! If you need a way to enter the RP this evil team would have definitely taken interest in an undocumented pokemon; you could have been captured as well if you want to start where everyone else is. Someone in the RP just mentioned pokemon in cages, as a matter of fact! Or if you have any other ideas just let me know.

Hmm, I am thinking if I should have my fan made Pokémon start off with being with their trainers, or being separated from them for the RP for either a temporary amount of time or even until the end.

Below are very brief accounts of the two Pokémon to give a preview of who they were in the past as a sneak peek. I am currently working on their status sheets to be used for the RP should it come up soon.

Being the timid person Tyler always was since his childhood, Tyler had boasted the finest marks since primary schooling. However, his opportunity for a higher medical degree soon became out of reach when he was kidnapped by Team Regressive...
The war with Camtonia and Vietbac had forced Kaiser to live in hiding. Kaiser had obtained some degree of education in his early years, though he had to resort to the books and the hands soon after. Several years later, Kaiser had to perform the unimaginable when a raid was conducted on his hideout...

@Kiraru Awesome looks great! Some other possible starts could be that you are trying to escape the evil team, who are pursuing you relentlessly, or you could even work with them if you wanted! I dunno, anything works for me!

edit: Actually, to elaborate on the first idea, the leader of the evil team is about to attempt to give some of the other rpers a 'mission' of sorts... It could be to retrieve your fan-mon! They may just refuse and go awol though, but that could be an interesting way to introduce your character maybe?

Last edited:
Can I join this RP with a pair of siblings. It would be an older male (15-16) with his 12 year old sister, both are pokemon trainers, of course. I can make up for their late start by saying they ran into quite a dilemma; I plan on the boy being a bit-head-strong, so I'll say he tried to fight back a bit... then I can have them join the other's and get their pokemon back.

@Kiraru Alrighty, so in the RP I'm asking a bunch of people to retrieve a 'rare pokemon' hiding out in some old industrial ruins near the Kalos Power Plant. So, if it's okay with you, that's where your fan-mon will be starting out (with or without its trainer - either way works!) If/when they arrive feel free to attack them, parlay with them, run away from them, whatever!

@Brecker just to let you know, Sam is the dude who made the original comment rebelling against Aldous, Jodie is the young girl. I think you referred to Sam as Jodie in your post and I wanted to solve any confusion. I am terribly sorry if my post is what confused you, I'm tired and doubt that my post was very easy to piece together.
Oh snap my B! I just got their names mixed up I'll fix that haha - nothing wrong with your post I'm just not smart sometimes :p

I’ll come as soon as possible since I am at a little work with the house right now. I will also likely have a mystery Fakemon that will be with my party of characters since it is on the run from the police. (Descriptions on its abilities and appearance will be revealed in posts.)

I'm super sorry about falling behind! I've been on the road for the last couple of days, I'm still on vacation and I am unsure as to what, exactly I will be able to post. For now I still don't have time to get anything into the Rp thread, just barely able to log on and read the posts. I'll squeeze one in now, for the next couple of days you guys can auto Jodi if she is needed. I'll just keep Sam out of it, pretend he's stomping forests somewhere else.

I'm super sorry about falling behind! I've been on the road for the last couple of days, I'm still on vacation and I am unsure as to what, exactly I will be able to post. For now I still don't have time to get anything into the Rp thread, just barely able to log on and read the posts. I'll squeeze one in now, for the next couple of days you guys can auto Jodi if she is needed. I'll just keep Sam out of it, pretend he's stomping forests somewhere else.
No worries! Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation! :) You can just jump back in whenever and act like you were there all along.

I’ll likely be having another Pokémon character soon once my characters reach the route outside the ruins. (Had to pull up the Kalos map to see what was adjacent to the power plant, and saw that Route 13 and the nearby city was right next to it.)

Note that this other new character is part of Serah's party, as more on it will be revealed once the character is introduced. A character bio will promptly be made once the two Pokémon introduce themselves to the other characters when it is safe to do so.

I’ll likely be having another Pokémon character soon once my characters reach the route outside the ruins. (Had to pull up the Kalos map to see what was adjacent to the power plant, and saw that Route 13 and the nearby city was right next to it.)

Note that this other new character is part of Serah's party, as more on it will be revealed once the character is introduced. A character bio will promptly be made once the two Pokémon introduce themselves to the other characters when it is safe to do so.

Awesome! Be careful if you venture into Lumiose City, though; it's presently under the control of Tempest! :O

The problem is that I encountered the problem a bit later since I had just woken up.

I’ll probably have to put my posts on hold since I have a feeling that they’ll continue to break the continuity of the story by somehow “teleporting” to my characters in spite of not having been to the area yet 99.9% of the time.

Okay I changed the "Open" tag to "Ask to Join" and sent them each messages offering to work out better ways for them to enter the story... We'll see what happens with that I guess :p but for now let's get this thing back on track! (Before it gets shut down O_o)

Right now for my characters, my trainers are staying in their room at the Poké Center and treating a Froakie.

A Totodile is trying to contact for help with his radio in Route 12; on the way to the Bay where a mansion is. (And is currently suffering from a bad case of bleeding as a result of getting slashed quite badly on the crown by a Pinsir earlier.)

@OtisRolePlays After defeating the grunts in the desert and getting another pokemon back Azumi, Micheal and Ray (and presumably Otis too!) drove to Coumarine to rest up and prepare to potentially try to infiltrate Lumiose. Azumi revealed that she has a mansion in Coumarine and so we all went there. And Kiraru now that we're in Coumarine hopefully we'll finally run into you soon! haha

Last edited:
I’ll likely set a post timer for around 5-15 posts before the Totodile falls unconscious from his injury once the signal has been noticed by either a phone or something else.

I may also make the status signature just the Totodile for now since Serah and the others would likely escape on boat by the time it comes. (If the boat is permitted from leaving, though I am not a hundred percent sure since the city is like under high alert and protection...)