• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

Yep, and I can see Maker tease them as well... Of course, that is not up to me to decide. Just seems like something she would do, after all, she does call Kathren Renz's wifu...
Oh, geez, please don't tell me the entire group will be making fun of them!

By my guess, it will be MOSTLY Michael because of his Shippingsense. Maker will probably tease a little bit... Azumi would most likely be neutral. Idk about Eli... or Adolphian. But by my best guess somewhere around indifferent. Oh, and I almost forgot Jodi... maybe supports it? Again, this is all my best guess based on personality and judgement of past situations.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
It makes somewhat of sense, because in Vypyskha's canon, she met Reshiram in the past. Of course, the Reshiram didn't trust her enough to have an encounter longer than necessary, but she(yes, I am calling Reshiram a she, because it looks feminine to me) trusted her enough to at least save her from a hostile encounter that would have lead to the death of the Military Scientist-like Russian! Of course, from that first encounter, she hasn't met Reshiram again as of yet, but... She does have the occasional dream involving her, of which both her and NanoCorp believe are messages from the legendaries themselves!

Attack of the trumpets!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is?

Btw guys, I was talking to my gf about the RP and I said (with sarcasm) "you should draw the characters." And she said yeah. I was wondering if you all would like that. To see an example of her drawings, just look at my profile pic.
Aw, that would be really nice!:)
Altough, I hope it won't be a hassle for her.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Hold on, let me get a description for Vypyskha copied from one of my OC sheets, I'll post the whole thing when I get home from school(for some reason, even though my final year of exams are finished, attendance is mandatory when the rest of the school has their exams... Stupid Canadian education system! At least I have access to the computer in my SSCP classroom, albeit outdated by about 10 years and still running Windows 7 back from when it was still widely used. Even the computers in the learning commons use windows 10 and are decent!)

Vypyskha is a very beautiful woman, although she wouldn't admit it for the life of her! She has dark brown hair cut the length of the halfway mark of her neck, and when she isn't wearing her headgear, her hair goes naturally into a 'emo' type hairstyle, covering one eye and a third of her face. Her eyes are a dark purple swirled with gold and hazel green, and her face is the essence of tough beauty. Her skin is a pale tan, but a healthy tan, someone who gets enough sunlight but does not spend much time exposed to it. She wears a long green and black armoured trench coat over top of a labcoat and white trousers, as well as white and black futuristic armoured boots, appearing to be something that would go better with a iron-man suit of matching colour. Slung across her right shoulder, her pokeballs are on what appears to be the kind of belt that someone would use to strap a rifle to their body, but where the rifle would be, there is a holder for 6 pokeballs. 5 of the balls are standard balls, 2 dusk balls containing her Crobat and Mismagius, and three empty balls, a love ball, and two luxury balls. However, the 6th appears to be custom made, just for her Eevee, having a pure black bottom with a purple stripe separating the two halves, a purple button with a red centre. The top half is a very dark purple, decorated with a sunset-like gradient and the very top decorated with small stars and a moon. Slung across her left shoulder is a black leather bag, seeming to be a laptop bag, the strap being just long enough so the bag was positioned slightly above her hip. However, due to NanoCorp's technology, it can store much more on the inside than one would assume from the outside, and despite Vypyskha holding quite a lot in her bag, it is never too heavy to carry and the storage limit is never reached...(a little reference to the bag from the games, which essentially has infinite storage space!) Finally, her eyes and head are covered by what seems to be an armoured headset, taking the form of an open face futuristic helmet with a visor covering the eyes and what seems to be a microphone sticking out the side... Finally, she usually is seen with a holstered powerful pocket energy rifle, but only having the capability to stun, looking like some futuristic and awesome shortened laser rifle, ready to kill someone who stands in her way, but the energy it emits is only enough to knock someone cold at most powerful, essentially being a more powerful version of Adolphian's hidden stunning hand-phaser.

There we go! Copied from another roleplay to be a pure Human, instead of a Glaceon-Human fusion!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t have anything super detailed for Renz... at this point in the timeline he is 17. He is about 6’ tall, has black hair, which I do not have a style for so get creative if you want. He has slightly tanned skin since he was born in Alola, and blue eyes. He usually wears V-neck t-shirts and jeans. He has a backpack which is black with the Mega Evolution logo on it, and a key ring that looks like a Klefki. (All backpack stuff is optional, he doesn’t need to wear it.)

He also has a Z-Ring on one arm and a white wristwatch with a Pokémon Shuffle style Dialga head on the side of it on the other arm. And he has tennis shoes.

Well, I better get Kathy here

Kathren is about 4'9 and is a slender build. She has chocolate brown hair that goes a quarter-way down her back when down, however, she normally keeps her hair in a high ponytail that reaches a few inches below the shoulders (about 5 inches, I'm just estimating). She has blue-grey eyes and is slightly tanned (due to traveling a lot). She normally wears a baby blue tee shirt with a crepe pink jacket (if it is hot the jacket is tied around her waist) Light blue jeans and grey tennis shoes. She has a big grey backpack that is stuffed with items. (She could use one of those bottomless bags). It is one of those big ones that have two huge side pockets and straps for a sleeping bag. She has a brown belt for her Pokeballs (her father gave it to her).

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
For fsck's sake. How many times do I have to tell you people.

RP discussion threads are for discussion of the RP, not for random chatter and off topic conversations, and they are not a chat room. The global rules still apply to them in full force, alongside the RP forum rules. This means that random spam is NOT permitted in RP discussion threads, short one-word posts are STILL spam and unless you have a very justifiable reason to double post, use your edit button. IT'S RIGHT THERE.

If you want to brainstorm plot/worldbuilding ideas, post character bios, or anything else that actually applies to the entire RP and all participants within (or to settle something RP-plot-specific between yourselves), that's what the thread is for. If you want to meme at each other, discuss shippy nonsense, share videos or music or do anything else that's more appropriate for private messages, a discord server or anything that is NOT a forum - do that ELSEWHERE.

Some posts were deleted and some warnings were inflicted this time. Read the rules.

Last edited: