• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

I know... I just like putting my character down in a pit of self-doubt and depression to mentally scar them for life. I love to have their worries become clear and their tears to fall... Wow, that got dark... Umm, I guess I'll go to an evil author club now...
Aw, man! Candle... sorry girl... you cannot save Kathy...

No, that is an AU where she does go crazy from this... she will remain sane in this timeline... Just know that this is where the timeline splits into two for Kathy. One where she stays (mostly) the same, other than a few changes to her personality due to this; and one where she becomes obsessed with Derp Lord due to the fact he came out of his Pokeball to check this out, then the walls turned into mirrors, so then she went mentally unstable and started a cult. She remains very caring though, just obsessed with Quagsire... Madly so -_-...

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Don't worry guys, Adolphian has a plan! He is trying to get everyone to his location, and forcing his pokemon to abuse him constantly, letting him recover, and bringing him near death again, and repeating the process until whoever put them in the area takes mercy upon them and frees them! Of course, it isn't likely to happen, but Adolphian is willing to sacrifice his safety and well being for the sake of others! (And hell, both his Crobat and Gardevoir wouldn't even need convincing, as due to work, he has been neglecting them. His Crobat and Gardevoir have been the most vengeful, after all... Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, yes, all his pokemon are Female, it's a reference to a joke I made along the lines the Pokémon he saved putting themselves in a spot of danger when he found them, so that he would have no choice but to keep them with him to keep them safe. I am not going to say if this is true or not, but... I'll at least reveal that it was the case for Evilane, who got into a fight with another Pokémon when he was near so that he would help her when she was near death!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"... Daww... that's so cute... you two are SO adorable. And face it, big M, you were probably crying in fear when those walls started closing in. Well, am I two for two on this little excursion, hmm?"

He returned Czar and Bastille and stood back up, stretching his arms. He did a lot of work today for saving people and stuff. He also jumped from a window twice, and was secretly in tremendous pain, so that contributes.
Is he talking about Maker and Eli?