• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join "Captured by the Evil Team!" Discussion

@The_Nohvakin_Warrior glad to have you back! Just remember we can't use the main thread unless it's to post your rp. Everything else goes here.

Guys I got and idea of what to do next. We will advance slower though, to give everyone a chance to rp comfortably. Hopefully this will be the last filler episode before we get back on track xD

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Also, just FYI, when my OC is talking in normal Quotation marks, it means he is speaking in normal English. However, when the brackets begin with a Tilde like ~"this,"~ it means he is speaking in Pokémon! That's the one skill he learnt when he was gone, how to speak the language of pokemon! Also, can we all agree that the way BlitzKriegler is dominating Adolph is utterly adorable? She really does love him, and although she picks the worst time to show love, it is always freakin' adorable!

Azumi's team is resting first.
Once both teams are settled in, we can start the new mess I'm going to make. Watched a few movies this weekend, so I'm inspired xD like I mentioned, it's going to be slower paced, so I will try and wait for everyone to answer and do their part before we continued. So you're characters might be moving two to three times a day. So get creative with your post and read the details carefully. If you guys don't understand than ask for help here. Questions?

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Alright... Umm... Am I allowed to have Adolphian own a small laser weapon? Something like a Phaser from Startrek that can only stun, but with more sleek and futuristic design? My canonical reason is because Adolphian has been attacked a few times before without his Pokémon, and due to naturally low physical strength, he developed a small device to cause small shocks of pure energy to an attacker, not to hurt them or cause them any negative effect at all, but to drive them away and discourage them from causing him injury. Is that allowed?

There you go guys, the walls are literally endless, that means you can't fly out, you will never reach the top. Floor is unbreakable, you can't dig. All you can do is walk or run or cry xD I will let you know when you can meet up with others. Meanwhile, ghost, poison and bug Pokemon can attack you. They are bigger than usual though.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Hmm... Would an earthquake damage the place? Adolphian does have a Garchomp, the origin of which involves him saving it after he found it fainted after some evil trainer's sylveon fainted it when it was a mere Gible, using it to merely get stronger... He nursed her back to health, and she decided to come with him on his journey, so they could be safer together!