• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BnHA: Your Hero Academia (Discussion)

But Naya never actually wanted a fight xD

He can get Bakugou to intevene before anything even happens

Naya is a guy that many people would consider a coward cause he doesn't want a fight unless it's absolutely necessary

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be much. It just have to be enough.

But hey, if you can come up with a good enough way to defeat Naya, then go ahead. Losing can be good for him as he is a cocky douch right now xD

Last edited:
Later in the roleplay, would people think something like the U.A. Sports Festival as a good idea? If there's anything you guys would want to do, just ask me in the discussion and I'll take it into account.

The sports festival should definitely happen but it hosts different events every year I believe.

Yeah the Calvary Battle would take WAY too many characters and too much hassle to manage, even if we got more before that point in the RP. Not sure about the other events though...

...WHO WANTS DODGEBALL.

I love dodgeball with it being one of the only sports I like, and it could work. Though, I think we should still keep the thing where if you win the first event, you get a massive nerf on the second one, like Midoriya having an unbeatable amount of points on his tag in the calvary battle.

I was thinking something like 4 large USJ-like arenas, 12 people per arena, and the people who are top in the event before the arena start in the middle, and have a piece of tech that glows, so they're really challenged?
Maybe there could be something like healing-packs scattered throughout the arenas?

I mean maybe man. I think we should focus on the present right now though and worry about the sports festival when we get to it.

Last edited:
When should I come in? I’ve had to focus on other roleplays and stuff for a few days, and then I was on the Switch, then watching TV all day yesterday.. fun..

OK then..

Now, homeroom is over and the day actually begins, with a bit of a test thing. There's gonna be 5 but you only need 1 post because you're not going to be waiting for someone to talk to you. The first test is the Power test and the students need to each destroy as many crates as they can using help from their Quirks, and then they'll get ranked. You've put the results in your bio already so you'll get whatever you put into your bio. Does that help?

Name: Akiko Raion (Crystal, Lion)
Age (Year): 15, First Year
Appearance: She had blonde hair the colour of a lioness, or near enough. She usually has it braided over her shoulder with a white lily in her hair. Her usual clothes include a white crop top with ‘A’ on it and bright blue denim shorts with rips at the bottom, along with black, transparent tights and black sneakers. Her nails are in the shapes of claws, she has pointy teeth like a lion.
Hero Costume: A lion coloured hoodie with a hood of two lion ears. Black tight shorts with lion coloured tights and black trainers with a paw design. It also includes a lion tail. There’s a furry lion mane around the hood. For her hands, she has paw like mittens.
Personality:
Akiko is a friendly girl with a bubbly personality. She can sometimes get scared in the face of a battle, but there’s always an instinct to drive her forward, even if she’s scared to death. She thinks of everyone as a friend, and can usually make them in a snap, unless they really don’t want to be friends with her. Easily fascinated.

Quirk (Type): Mutation.
Explanation:
She has the enhancements of a lion, able to gain their strength and power.
Setback: The powers are at their best when she’s feeling brave, but if she’s feeling scared, they’re almost useless to her. She can only do short bursts of speed at a time, since lions have such bad endurance.
Extras: If faced with a lion, it will almost treat her as one, and she knows their behaviour and callings. Her tongue is also rough like a big cat, but exactly the same size as a human.

Power: 4/5 (Brave) 2/5 (Scared)
Speed: 5/5 (81 km/h (50 mph)
Technique: 3/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 5/5

Name: Sumiye Mirai (Sumiye, Dream)
Age (Year): 16, First Year
Appearance: Brown hair with orange highlights at the bottom. Her skin is fair, but on the tan side. When not in uniform, she wears an orange top with a denim jacket, denim shorts and orange trainers.
Hero Costume: A poofy orange jacket, black shorts and lightning boots that help to speed her up. Her hair is diagonal like a lightning bolt.
Personality: Not a generally respectful girl, she likes laughing at people. She talks to people, but isn’t loyal. She doesn’t have real friends, and she doesn’t know how it feels to have any. She’d probably be a villain if UA didn’t grab the chance to get her, removing another villian from the scene for now.

Quirk (Type): Emitter
Explanation: Paranormal Powers - She can temper with electricity, levitate, make lights flicker, slide objects around and more ghost type powers. Every so often, she can go through solid objects.
Setback: She can only use one at a time, every so often, and not yet at their full power.
Extras: Ghost powers.

Power:
3/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 4/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 2/5[\SPOILER]
For Sumiye, think of Peridot, Bill Cipher, villains like that,
And for Akiko, she’s just friendly, happy, maybe a little ignorant, and thinks she’s friends with everybody