• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BnHA: Your Hero Academia (Discussion)

Name: Tatsu Ochigimi
Age (Year): 15/First Year
Appearance: Chestnut brown hair pushed back and to the left, amber eyes, fair skin, semi athletic build. Arms and legs are lean and solid, but sparsely covered various small scars from years of training, slightly above average height.
Clothing: A simple young man, usually wearing a plane white v-neck, fitted dark blue jeans, and black shoes with white trim. May occasionally where a black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow.
Hero Costume: Padded black vest meant to defend against heat and piercing weapons. Dark brown utility belt containing various items that may be useful to Tatsu. Baggy, well made, black combat pants for mobility. Bronze plated armor along shins and forearms to protect weak points. Black combat boots.
Personality: Highly competitive and incredibly cynical. Tatsu has a habit of getting himself into bad situations with his unfiltered attitude. Luckily, he has the wits to get himself out of just about any situation he may find himself in. The real thrill seeker.

Quirk Name: Titans Lungs
Quirk (Type): Mutation
Explanation: Tatsu's entire torso, and all internal organs residing in that area, are constructed of an incredibly durable, highly elastic combination of muscles. This allows Tatsu to expand/compress his lungs at a drastically higher rate than the normal human, allowing for various affects in combat such as super breath, dragging light objects via inhaling deeply, and superhuman lung capacity. If this wasn't enough, due to his torsos highly elastic nature, that section of his body is highly shock absorbent, allowing him to tank most blunt attacks.
Setback: His arms, legs, and head do not posses these elastic muscles, meaning it's much easier to hurt said locations. Along with this, he can become hyperventilated and even pass out from overusing the enhanced lung capacity.
Extras: Basic super breath is referred to as 'Titan's Breath'

Power: 4/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 5/5
Intelligence: 3/5
Cooperativeness: 4/5

Last edited:
Sorry to double post.

@XBD Don't be afraid to use stuff like 'he', repeating 'Fuku' makes it a bit hard to keep a focus on. And, you don't have your hero costume on, you have something of your own on, so you wouldn't be able to make the ground an ocean, also because your Quirk softens your body unless you're in your hero suit. Sorry if I misread something.

I dunno how high a place I'll make my char because making him No. 1 is clearly calling him OP or something like that, so I'm only keeping him within the top 40s and likely just gonna go for number that makes him seem strong(ish)

You can just mention you were told you're in the top 40, that works, like I did. I'm gonna say Konyo's 22nd at the end, but it's not set in stone right now.

You're still accepted, @Mystic Zander, but could you change the decimals to whole numbers in Tatsu's stats?

Also, would he be able to affect his heart, kidneys, liver, etc with the Quirk

Cool. And sure, I figures stats wouldn't matter as long as they added up to a whole number, but I can change it.

1. You say 'affect' like the quirk is a transformation, when its a mutation, meaning its constantly active.

2. And naturally, yes. The only way he'd be able to expand his chest several times over is if his other organs could make wiggle room without being bruised/ruptured.

As said in the oc sheet, his entire torso, and all internal organs residing in his torso, are formed of nearly unbreakable, highly elastic muscle groups.

Also, I kinda feel like Kasai Doragoni should have the highest score, seeing as his quirk is currently the most powerful, what with its emitter/transformation combo qualities.

And we're just...fighting pro heroes we make up?

Yeah. You can make up whatever power you want.

And i agree to an extent. Kasai's quirk is without a doubt the strongest one in the roleplay but they also take into account how much of a strategist you are and how good you are with teammates. So even if Kasai have a strong quirk, he can still be defeated by a smarter opponent or overpowered by numbers

Yeah. You can make up whatever power you want.

And i agree to an extent. Kasai's quirk is without a doubt the strongest one in the roleplay but they also take into account how much of a strategist you are and how good you are with teammates. So even if Kasai have a strong quirk, he can still be defeated by a smarter opponent or overpowered by numbers

Well yes, but he's also not starting with any known limitations when it comes to controlling his power. He seems to only have side-effects after activating a slew of abilities which all seem to be at least somewhat mastered.
Not to mention, people with quirks that augment themselves in more than one way, (All-Migh, Orca, Todoroki obviously) are the heroes that go the furthest.

But don't worry, I'm not complaining or asking for a power debuff....why would I? I like a bigger target. ;)

Edit: I'm barely gonna place in the top 40's because I kinda wanna intro a hero I've had on the back burner for awhile now.
Also kinda feel like it would've been better for us to take on other characters pro heroes for the thrill, bit I'm just being nit-picky.

Also, I'm aware of Benjiro's downside to the quirk which isn't used for attacking, that's why I had him learn martial arts and the chance to outsmart his opponent, I figured it would be interesting to have a hero who may seem weak but makes up for it in wits.

I don't think the places matter too much right now. I was planning on having my character not make top 40 until later calculations (which include rescue points and what not) and then she just barely slips in. But just based off of how many buttons pressed; it doesn't necessarily have to be the strongest or best student to get first place.

That's true. The one in top could be the smartest or the fastest. My character is gonna make it with ease thanks to his creativity with his quirk. When used right, his quirk could take down pretty much anyone unless they could turn into liquid or rubber

@Jodie.xox I think too many people are having fun with heroes and stuff. Though, if I'm wrong, we can skip.

Though, as you have nothing to do, why not use a canon character? That 'Tough Steel' guy XBD is fighting is Tetsutetsu, and Tailman, in my and Barefoot_Kitten's posts is Ojiro, if you didn't realise. Or you could help a character in a fight? There's honestly a lot you can do so I don't know what to suggest.

So....what's the goal with this entrance exam? I mean we're not supposed to beat pros to get in, right? That would be a bit ridiculous.

Are we just trying to prove our worth by seeing who gets beaten the least?

The ProHeroes are posing as villains and each one had a button located on their body. The point is to locate the button and press it, successfully 'arresting' the villain. Each button gives you a point, and the more points means better rank.