• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BnHA: Your Hero Academia (Discussion)

I never once said it was boring, I don't want my name thrown into this convo.
If I'm being honest its a worse and even less logical way to pass than using the robots, but I never said it was boring.

I'm just tired of these super illogical exams that only factor in combat ability, if this school was real, this isnt how the entrance exams would go down. And what's worse is, people are literally telling you what's wrong and your immediate go-to is telling them to drop the rp. Psh.

But no matter, guess only fighting yourself and whoever you choose is an easy way to look good, so I understand why its done.
I won't be posting much more until after this exam is over as I thought we were all going 1v1 against are pro as a sort of physical performance test. But being forced to do nothing but smack buttons on moving targets? That's just a who's faster race.

Last edited:
Let's just get on with the RP, whether you want it to move along or keep it's pace. Can someone just post so it doesn't die? @GalacticDeg you are in charge of this Rp, it is completely your decision as to what you want to do with it.

My parents say it’s late, then by the time I even get to sleep, it’s like an hour later and going to sleep so early was a pointless waste of my time when I wanted to watch the ghostbusters remake which so happened to be on TV!! xD

Yes, I’m 14 and the latest I’ll be allowed to sleep is 9:30, *sigh*

I think time skip is coolio. We could also maybe just slip in the scene when our characters get the email/phone call/whatever. That announces them getting into Class 1-A that way we can all be on the same page as far as scores and what not.

Well, I think that it does develop a hierarchy in the class. Who got ranked 1st place and who got ranked 2nd could make a rivalry, or whoever got ranked last could actually be impressively strong. It will help give the characters incentive to get better and create a more BNHAesque environment. But what I meant is, just like GalacticDeg mentioned, they can somehow bring it up in the RP. I do, still, agree that a time skip will do us well.

I'm just thinking how everyone will react. I'm not gonna go with a low score for example. I don't want the best score though (honestly i think no one's OC should have the best score) but if i get any lower than the 8 best i'll react a bit poorly (i am thinking of Naya's realistic chance to score high). I know myself enough to know that

Name: Kazumi Sawatari
Hero Name: The metal master Orion
Age (Year): 15
Appearance: 6’2 with short choppy silver hair, and slate computed eyes. He is very athletic with a strong physique, though not overly buff, his muscles are for use not for show.. he is lightly tanned when not in his metallic form.
Clothing: a steel grey t shirt with an insignia of interlocked gears of gold, copper and tungsten. With a black leather hooded vest and lightly distressed dark jeans.
Hero Costume: a nanotech body suit designed not to hinder Orion’s metal-morphosis, with a layer of lonsdaleite to help protect Orion while he transforms
Personality: Occasionally cold but extremely determined and hard working, Orion doesn’t understand why some of his class mates don’t take the responsibility of being the next generation of heroes as seriously as he does

Quirk (Type): Metal-morph
Explanation: Orion can convert any part of his body into a specific metal and manipulate this metal into various shapes or tools. Provided he thoroughly understands it’s properties and chemical make up. Can fire off small shards of metal as projectiles which will melt down and return to him on command though this takes some concentration
Setback: When Orion takes on a specific metals qualities he also takes on its weaknesses. I.e the increased density of tungsten means he will be significantly slower to move.
Extras: alloys are significantly harder to replicate, and new metals take much longer to replicate though through practice this becomes easier

Power:
depends upon how Orion chooses to use it but about a 4/5
Speed: in his human form about a 4/5 he’s relatively fit, in his metallic form he can be anywhere from 1-3/5 depending upon what metal he is imitating
Technique: Orion tends to hang back and observe at first before deciding what metal best fits the situation, 5/5
Intelligence: He’d like to think he’s pretty intelligent but he’s no genius 4/5
Cooperativeness: Not always the biggest fan of working with others but he isn’t completely against it 3/5

Other: Bi-sexual/Bi-curious

Last edited: