• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BnHA: Your Hero Academia (Discussion)

@Jodie.xox just going to say but they're not going to see your post in a few hours of you posting it. They have real life jobs too. And no time to read absolutely every post that happens here. Please be patient with them.

@Mystic Zander in short, we've done a test of Power, and a test of Speed, and now we're grouping up for a cooperativeness trial.

GROUP 1: Alyssa (Barefoot_Kittens), Konyo (GalacticDeg), Fuku (XBD), Midiki (Pumper_Penny)
GROUP 2: Sumiye, Akikio (both Jodie.xox), Benjiro (Red Gallade), Kazumi (Frontier Master)

Hopefully if Kyle From Hoenn will respond, along with you, the teams will be even with 5 each. If not, maybe I'll make another OC or something.

The Roleplay is now closed.
Of course, it may re-open, if users have to leave, but for the time being, it is closed.

Also, not to mention, I changed Konyo's personality in his bio. He's come out as a really shy person so I'm matching my bio to that.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
O yeah I completely forgot about this because I thought it died So am I still in?
And wdym by teams?
Also can you fill me in on what happen?

@Kyle From Hoenn just thought I'd mention but the post you just edited makes less sense than it would previously and I would prefer it if you could expand on it.. Sorry if I bugged you or anything by this.
If you're in a rush to go somewhere, don't force yourself to post. Wait until you can get free time, to then think and make a good post.

@Frontier Master can you please stop being so picky with Kyle? I mean, it's fine pointing it out every once in a while but you're nitpicking every mistake. You also mention about Kazumi hating Gon but unless I misread something I don't think I saw something showing at it.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I finally... did it I reassure it's better this time

Like so:
Gon hadn't even volunteered he was suddenly chosen out the crowd after talking to lord explosion. Though he had heard everything about everyone needing a team for an event and this team decided to choose him. It's not like any other team seemed open so he didn't have a choice. He simply walked on over and waited for things to take it's course in life.

@Kyle From Hoenn just thought I'd mention but the post you just edited makes less sense than it would previously and I would prefer it if you could expand on it.. Sorry if I bugged you or anything by this.
If you're in a rush to go somewhere, don't force yourself to post. Wait until you can get free time, to then think and make a good post.

@Frontier Master can you please stop being so picky with Kyle? I mean, it's fine pointing it out every once in a while but you're nitpicking every mistake. You also mention about Kazumi hating Gon but unless I misread something I don't think I saw something showing at it.
I’m letting people know, @Kyle From Hoenn and I have spoken about it privately. I’m telling people in advance so that they don’t think kazumi has suddenly completely backflipped on how he was presented up until this point

Sorry about not posting. For some reason my draft for the roleplay is on my phone and I don't know how it's on there. I need to get my phone and finish it soon so sorry about taking so long.

Last I post I mentioned several characters who have yet to respond. I, personally, really liked this RP but I understand if others are bored or busy and this ends up failing.