• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed BnHA: Your Hero Academia (Discussion)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Name: Gon Riku
Age (Year): 15 (1st Year)
Appearance: Gon Riku is about 5,9 in height and 150 pounds in weight. His skin tone is mixed though his is complete black. With his hair style he looks like a Gon Freecs with gray eyes.
Clothing: Gon usually wears a white shirt with a hoodie tied around his waist(The hoodie is a mix of black, white, and a somewhat lighter shade of blue), jeans, and full blue sneakers.
Hero Costume: A different color if normal attire basically but reinforced to adjust to his quirk.
Personality: He has a dad like Todoroki so he's pushing himself to his limit. Trying to be free from his control. Besides that he's pretty chill (Haha puns) and easy going.

Quirk (Type): (I'm sorry creativity kicked in I kinda hope you accept this Idea but if not I have a backup) Name: Transmuter

4. Transmutter: Allows him to control elements, only a few at the moment consisting of lightning, fire, and water.

Setback:He can only use 1 at a time for now because he has no experience with 2 and never tried it. Also after using his quirk he's totally run down. Though he has a limit he's done if he hits it, then he becomes useless. His limit is like the amount of time it takes to cook rice.
Extras: ;-;

Power: 5
Speed: 5
Technique: 3
Intelligence: 3
Cooperativeness:2

Last edited:
Can you just tell me the backup Quirk? Still 2 or 3 parts of the Quirk is like having 2 or 3 Quirks, and I think aura's a really hard thing to try and use and it'll just get everything confusing.

So guys. Hi.
I think I'm going to have to get up on out of here, for a few reasons.
Hopefully the rp stays alive without me.

Cheers.

@Frontier Master I am posting the next test but I'm stuck on a way for Konyo to live up to his 4/5 speed.

@Kyle From Hoenn you can use the elemental control if you still want to use it. Probably best to keep it to a few elements and only being able to use one at a time. For a setback, maybe your elements have a limit, and they have to recharge. It might be quite small as you start U.A. but it could grow from more use?

@Quake that's totally fine.

@Jodie.xox look at my first point on this post.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
@Frontier Master I am posting the next test but I'm stuck on a way for Konyo to live up to his 4/5 speed.

@Kyle From Hoenn you can use the elemental control if you still want to use it. Probably best to keep it to a few elements and only being able to use one at a time. For a setback, maybe your elements have a limit, and they have to recharge. It might be quite small as you start U.A. but it could grow from more use?

@Quake that's totally fine.

@Jodie.xox look at my first point on this post.
I can agree to that, should I repost the sign up sheet or edit it?

Name: Midiki Anagennisi
Age (Year): 14, Year 1
Appearance: Midiki is tall, standing at 5'9''. He has brown eyes and curly dark brown hair. He also has olive colored skin. He has a lean physique.
Clothing: Midiki has little fashion sense, so his casual clothes often consist of hoodies and varsity jackets. He often prioritizes comfiness over style. He has a favorite pull-over sweater that has a caduceus emblem in the center.
Hero Costume: His costume is quite simple. Midiki wears a toga that is quite durable and weather resistant and carries a large caduceus staff that can be used as a weapon. He hates his costume and wishes it would be more flashy.
Personality: As a child, he was incredibly quiet and antisocial. Only recently has he started trying to get out more, so he's usually not that good with people and can come off as cold. He may be snarky and mischevious but is very loyal to those he is close with.

Quirk (Type): Reconstitution (Emitter, Support/Utility)
Explanation: Midiki is able to reconstitute dead bio-matter into new life. He can use this to heal dead cells, create plants out of soil, and temporarily reanimate corpses. After restored, Midiki can control the reconstituted bio-matter for up to a day. For example, if he heals a cut on somebody's arm he can control said arm. He can control corpses as zombies and even control the growth of trees to trap opponents in branches and roots. Midiki can even heal his own damage.
Setbacks:
-Midiki needs concentration when reconstituting bio-matter, especially when healing. If he is disrupted, it can malfunction and cause necrosis, or the death of cells. The chance of causing necrosis heightens the more he uses the quirk.
-He can reconstitute less things the more complex the organic matter is. For example, he can create 20-30 trees but only up to 10 zombies
Extras: Although his quirk is mostly support, Midiki wants to make up for the lack of destructive power which has lead to him practicing kick-boxing and becoming very creative with the applications of his quirk.
Power: 3/5
Speed: 3/5
Technique: 5/5
Intelligence: 4/5
Cooperativeness: 3/5

Other:
He's a Greek exchange student, but planning to move here permanently with his Japanese mother.

Last edited:
Sorry, I left it a bit to let you guys interact with your characters. I will begin the next event now.

There's only going to be 3, not 5, because Intelligence will have been covered in the U.A. entrance exam's mental side, and technique will be counted over how you do in all 3 of the tests.

Sorry, I left it a bit to let you guys interact with your characters. I will begin the next event now.

There's only going to be 3, not 5, because Intelligence will have been covered in the U.A. entrance exam's mental side, and technique will be counted over how you do in all 3 of the tests.
Ok great, how would u like us to describe those two? Like as an additional note made by Bakugou or perhaps as a leaderboard, because Kazumi’s two best traits happen to be Technique and Intelligence

Yeah, we need the groups posted here, it’s just going to be confusing, and the roleplay was down for 2 days, so is it actually alive or..?

Well I know it's Amelia, Fuku, and Konyo for sure. Midiki was just invited to her group, it's a maybe there. Who else needs to be grouped? How many characters are left?