• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Kishi let out a growl. Asta was too fast, he could counter Kishi's attack while defending himself from Jack. Kishi stopped his flow of water as he squared his shoulders towards his opponents. Jack was going all out, oh no. Kishi had completely forgot about Jack's time limit as well. They would need to end this quickly. Hopefully, Jack's attack could do this. Kishi watched as Aurora swooped in to save her teammate, they've tried to run away twice now. Kishi growled and run a few steps forward, but Aurora was already making off with Asta in her grasp- the girl seemed to struggle somewhat. Kishi, spoke between heavy breaths, "I think I know how we can get him to slow down." Kishi panted. "Engage him in hand to hand combat- if you can distract him I'll take Aurora." Kishi suggested towards Jack, "I don't know what's wrong with him, but this whole ego thing is pretty easy to read through. Challenge his strength. Call him a coward for running. That kind of thing, I'm sure he'll take the bait if you can convince him that running away is faint-hearted. I'll get Aurora down, and if he still doesn't come to rescue her through my trap- then we'll just have to finish off one of them ourselves." the boy added, standing straight. He had already laid that trap, relocating to find Asta and Aurora would completely ditch their plan. "Let's wait for them to come back." Kishi sighed.

Zuron narrowed his eyes at Hoshi's oddly cheerful expression. The boy snorted as he turned away, but suddenly his partner began to speak. With sudden enthusiasm, the girl almost surprised Zuron. "Yeah, sure, whatever." Zuron shrugged simply. "We should probably start thinking of ways we can support each other's quirks." Zuron muttered as he stood up from the bench and stretched.

Jakob grinned as his attack landed, he immediately stepped back in a defensive stance. Was it that easy? This girl could barely defend herself. When Fuyuki reached towards Jakob, the boy flinched slightly. What was she gonna do, try and seduce him? The hand holding seemed a bit odd to the boy, especially since he couldn't feel that she was actually attacking. Suddenly ripping his hands away from Fuyuki, the boy brought his elbow up, but when he tried to close his fist he found his hand frozen. His entire hand was stiff and rigid, and no matter what he tried he couldn't change it back to skin. "What?" Jakob let out a confused huff as his gaze traveled towards Fuyuki's blue hands. If she got any of his joints he'd be in serious trouble. Knowing he had to be careful, Jakob still refused to give up his chance to strike. Jakob dropped rapidly and shot out an iron- covered leg in a seeping motion at Fuyuki's ankles.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Fine" Jack mumbled "Hey! Thunder Coward! Why you running away from the fight? Is that part of your quirk aswell?" Jack insulted, "i might guess your actually weak in hand to hand combat!" He continued as he shot a smaller shadow ball, in hope to get him to dodge so that Jack can blast him

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
As they flew away even Asta's malicious counterpart froze when he saw the large dark energy ball manifest. When Aurora took charge of getting them to safety she became his hero. Touching the ground was a huge relief to him just because he wasn't ready to be airborne. "Thanks for saving me hero! As for a plan, I think you should take on Water Hazard while I fight Shadow Hunter." Asta said with a smile yet seriously.

Turning towards his new objective Asta heard Jack saying insults towards him. Asta tucked both his hands to the right side of him, in those hands energy began to form in a ball. With all this happening Asta began to run towards Jack jumping over the energy ball. "Yes running part my quirk, I used it to run away from something I can't beat. To be honest I haven't tried hand to hand combat so I don't know." Finally Asta was struggling to keep his cool.

Dead account

"You don't know if your good? Have you ever tried? Thats dumb" Jack said, preparing a blast, he shot it at Asta's legs and ran to punch at the head, shadiw gauntlets in his hands now "god damnit i hate being the one to insult " he thought

JPSomeone

Asta's evil personality had enough of him resisting, finally, he snapped. Using one hand to launch himself off the ground but he had to receive the blast towards his left arm. This good for him, he made Jack miss a shot towards his head. It was his sign, he was building up towards something... Something new. Anyhow Asta after receiving the blast while airborne he used his good hand to fire his Imperfect UI Lightning Beam (We like moves with long names basically ur normally Kamehameha but in a lightning form).

Dead account

"So, you mad at me now?" Jack said, blocking the attack Asta had made "time to get serious then" he continued before he made speed enhancing boots, strength enuancing gauntlets, where he went for the punch since Asta was in the air

JPSomeone

There was no way to dodge in the air at the moment so he had to take the hit. Painfully Asta took a hit to his right leg making him fall face first. "Gosh dammit if you wanna play dirty I might as well try my trump card..." He said in a sinister way. During this fight, Asta lost something important to him. Being shirtless didn't bother him his appearance was decently muscular. His shoes were torn apart but he could walk barefoot. He was hoping Aurora would keep his hoodie safe cause if it's not with him it's lost. Backing up Asta held his hands in a way to show that he aiming a bow. Suddenly a bow made lightning appeared in his hands with 3 arrows ready to be fired. "The name of this skill is Asta's Arrow, begone with a thunderclap!" He fired pouring all the energy he had left into it. When each arrow hits the target lightning shall rain from the sky and strike them.

Last edited:

Dead account

"And this, is..." Jack said, preparing something "The Last Count down " Jack said, as barriers , huge barriers surrounded Jack, then, a shadow ball, whoever touched it would get damaged, then, he used both his hands to make a blast twice the size of what he usually does, ained right at Asta, clashing with his arrows

JPSomeone

"Well, Shadow Guy I'll walk away since I ran out of energy and this is a school activity so I can't go all out" Asta's evil counterpart made him walk to towards the puddle. With one foot above it, Asta took a look at everything around him. That damn boy fought pretty hard for just a class activity but I can't talk either. This was a loss towards Asta's team but he couldn't help it. Falling face first he made it look like he got hurt worse than he already was. That was when righteous Asta returned. "OW MY BODY SOMEBODY CALL THE MEDIC!"

Last edited:

Dead account

"Did.. you..idiot" Jack stuttered and muttered seeing Asta forfeiting, he went to Kishi "we won, the plan didn't really come to use... i legit only made five attacks though " Jack said as he finally sat down, waiting for the next fight

Jacobs few seconds of confusion helped Fuyuki to take a few steps back and to prepare for what was going to happen next. It seemed like her planned worked. Well it didn't work as she planned, but it worked non the less. Her opponent didn't get hurt, but gained an disadvantage. She knew that she had a limited time limit to work with, so she had to take every opportunity to use her quirk. She had successfully dodged the white haired student's attack and once again tried to grab her opponent with her icy blue hands, but this time by the iron covered leg. If this worked Jacob would be in serious trouble.

Kumori ignored her partner's comments and continued to frantically look around her surroundings. Suddenly a tree turned white and the spider-like girl knew that at least one of her opponents was near. She took a rather defensive position and readied her self for an upcoming attack.
"Be ready," Kumori whispered to Camden. She didn't look at him when she spoke, but remained focused on readying herself for anything that was going to happen next.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora nodded in agreement with the hoodie tucked under her arm and hurried off to try and find Water Hazard. However, before she got far she heard explosions and a cry. She looked back in surprise at her crumpled partner. After calling the medic, she hurried over in disbelief. How did the battle end so fast? "Hey are you okay?" she asked Asta. After a moment she exclaimed, "Huh, I guess we lost then. You were amazing, I'm sorry I wasn't very helpful," She looked down at the hoodie, "Oh right, here's your hoodie." She placed the hoodie near him, unsure of whether he could move his arms. She heard the medics approaching and got up. "Thanks for taking the hits Asta, I hope you aren't too hurt," she said as she backed up. She didn't want to be in the way so she started looking for a way out of the forest. Seeing none, she headed over to a nearby tree and climbed up. She leaned back and closed her eyes, deciding to take a quick nap.

Ciel headed Katlynn's distraction and decided it would be best to sneak attack them. Since they would be busy looking at the tree, it would be best to come from the opposite direction. He shot a chain, allowing him to get onto a nearby tree, he repeated this until he was close to the other team. Ciel looked down from the tree branch, it was now or never, he couldn't let this opportunity pass him by, so he had to make this count. He knew what he had to do, without wasting anymore time, Ciel shot a chain at Kumori, attempting to pull her up to him.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Worried, Yoshisuki jumped out of the tree. To people who didn't know his quirk, it seemed idiotic. Quickly, he started breathing at a different rate, concentrating, and turning into an osprey He nearly came in impact with the ground, and flapped his wings as fast as he could to fly back up. Circling from above, he eyed up the battle. Yoshisuki's literal bird eye view let him think of strategies whilst mustering to fly.

Hoshi thought for a second. "We use speed and necromancy...", she recited," Not really the ideal combo..." Hoshi couldn't think of an idea involving both of their quirks. "We would probably need to see our opponents, do you know who they are?", she turned to Zuron, sounding like Seo. She was obviously determined to win, with a flare in her eyes justifying it.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"HE CAN FLY!?" Himari shouted at herself confused, while she was staring in awe at Yoshisuki turning into a bird, she was thinking of plans to reach him, "I got it!" she whispered, she ran to where Yoshisuki was going and spewed lava at him, she was getting tired, because the lava can't reach her palms, when she points her hands upward, "DIE!, YOU STUPID BIRD!!!" Himari shouted in anger.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was genuinely shocked, though he knew he could outmaneuver the ol' arm stretch. Instead of moving away, he rolled to the left while flying, making him seem more flexible in aerodynamics. Quickly, he dove at Himari, casually he turned from left to right, making it harder to attack him. Occasionally, Yoshisuki needed to glance at Fuyuki, making sure she was handling the situation properly. One thing he enjoyed about diving is the air on your feathers... Oh lord... He was closing in. Yoshisuki latched onto Himari's head for landing. Not knowing what to do, he started to peck at it, trying to distracting her from Jakob entirely.

Kishi looked down at his partner and nodded slowly. "Yeah-" the boy muttered an agreement. Asta didn't seem like himself, that internal battle probably drained him before Kishi and Jack could do much. "I guess we shouldn't have put all of our eggs in one basket like that. Good job out there, as usual. Sorry I couldn't really do much." Kishi sighed. Their next fight would be different, "Let's try a more offensive approach next time." Kishi suggested.

Jakob's attack missed, the boy gritted his teeth and prepared to draw back- but suddenly Fuyuki caught one of his legs with her palm. She must've caught onto her advantage. Jakob's entire left leg went stiff, the boy's eyes grew wide before he shook his head and used his hands to drag himself backwards. This was bad, he underestimated her quirk. The boy suddenly regretted rushing in without taking time to understand his opponent's ability. Jakob, who couldn't even end his knee to get up, allowed a plate of diamond to take over the rest of his body. His hand and leg that were frozen remained iron and immobilized, but the boy chose the strongest mineral he could think of. He'd have to take a few hits now, and hope Himari could end her fight quickly.

Zuron nodded at Hoshi's words. Not an ideal combo at all. "We can overwhelm them with numbers if that's what it comes to. I think it's best that you create full bodied- creatures." Zuron hesitated on the last word, saying zombie just seemed so strange to him. "Rather than creating limbs- if you can give us a few extra teammates we'd have an immediate advantage. Whatever you create, I can disperse it with my winds and spread them out." Zuron focused his gaze on the wide sky. It was almost surprising to know that he actually could think in a team sense. "I don't know who our opponents will be. But the shadow-water duo has won it seems- so it may be them. No matter- I won't lose. None of these losers hold a candle to me, don't even worry about it." Zuron huffed.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
As Himari was attacking Yoshisuki, it suddenly felt cold, she shrugged it off eventually, and was surprised to see that the osprey was not there anymore, she noticed it was on top of her head, "GET OFF OF ME, YOU STUPID BIRD!!!" she shouted while she grabbed the osprey and swung it to the air, but then it got much colder than before, she then realized that, cold is equal to ice, then that Fuyuki's quirk is ICE!, "wait, if it's ice, then... JAKOB MUST BE IN PIECES RIGHT NOW!!!" she shouted, and ran to where Jakob was, only to see him being touched by Fuyuki, she was scarred for life at what she saw, but kept focus and got even angrier, she shouted, "STOP TOUCHING HIM!!!, HE'S MINE!!!, YOU PERVERT!!!" as she kicked Fuyuki, nearly crying.

JPSomeone

Asta tried to thank Aurora but she was gone and the medics were coming. This crew took Asta to safety where he would be healed rather quickly. While they were leaving the area the arrows that were shot previous accidentally had a delay. Lightning struck with a loud boom that could be heard from miles to come. Luckily few of the medical crew were affected by the strike. Once people were taken to a safe area to be treated.

Asta left the fun-sized hospital, thanking them for helping him recover. The first thing he did when he left was go looking for his hoodie because he didn't want to walk around without a shirt. Looking for his hoodie was a little bit time consuming but he still found it. After that, he decided to go watch everyone else battle.

Asta thought he going to be the only one watching everyone else but he was wrong. Zuron and HOSHI were watching a battle (Idk I forgot lol). "Hey Zuron! Did you lose a battle and join the stands?"

(HA I FIXED IT LOL Someone help me....)

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora woke up from her nap and scrambled down the tree. Yawning slightly, she followed the noises until she approached the stands. Fuyuki seems to be fighting that lava girl from before. She heard Himari screaming pervert and wasn't sure if she was hearing correctly. She rubbed her eyes a few times before sitting up in the stands. This is a good chance to learn, I shouldn't waste it.

Jakob's chest heaved up and down rapidly, the boy's eyes darted back and forth as he tried desperately to rake his brain for a plan. Though Himari's screaming faintly reached Jakob's ears, his panicked condition couldn't make out the words. It wasn't until the lava-wielding girl came into view, that Jakob realized she had come to his rescue. Though the words were a tad aggressive, and out of place as far as subject- Himari's blazing passion was unmistakable. The boy, still unable to move- watched, wide-eyed, as his partner took up his battle.

Zuron bit his lip as he watched the battle, it was all to easy to read. Himari's hot hotheadedness was lethal but stupid and easy to evade, Fuyuki- much opposite- was clever but she didn't seem to be doing much actual damage, Jakob had potential- but he was knocked down easier than a pinata, and Yoshi... Well, yeah, Yoshi surprised him a little bit. Still, Zuron knew none of them would last 5 seconds in a battle against him. With a huff of boredom, Zuron crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back in the stands. A voice behind him cause Zuron to turn his head over his shoulder, clearly Zuron didn't like the words that left the other boy's mouth. "Shut the hell up! I wouldn't lose a battle if it was 100 to 1, and against this bunch of termites? HAH!" Zuron growled. "No I didn't lose- I'm... waiting." Zuron sort of paused for a moment, realizing that waiting wasn't as cool as he thought it would sound and only getting more agitated because of it. After a moment of silence Zuron huffed "What about you firefly, get your ass handed to you?" He hadn't seen the whole fight, but flashes of Jack and Asta's powers had lit up the battle field. An almost teasing grin ran across Zuron's lips before quickly fleeing as his usual scowl took over his expression and he turned back to the battle field- it was no time to converse right now; he needed to focus.

Kumori was in her defensive position and suddenly she spotted Kat behind the trees. She didn't know how long she had been standing there or where Ciel was, but to her it didn't really matter right now.
"There-," She yelled pointing at Kat, but was suddenly grabbed by something cold around her waist. She looked down and saw a metal chain. This could only mean that it was Ciel's, but it was too late. The spider-like girl tried to fight back, but she was already being dragged towards her opponent.

Fuyuki looked as Jacob fell on the ground and was covered by a layer of diamond. She was unsure on how to finish of her opponent, as she felt kinda bad for him, but her thoughts were interrupted by Himari, the lava girl. She was shouting aggressively something about the sand-brown haired girl being perverted. She turned around to only being kicked by the other girl. She stumbled backwards and tried to regain her composure. She had two choices. Either try to attack Himari or try to communicate with her to potentially distract her. She chose to both.
"It's not what you think-" Fuyuki said as she lashed forward to try and grab her opponent by the arm with her icy blue, cold hands. Now that she thought about it, saying 'It's not what you think' probably only made thing worse.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was surprised, giving him less control over his breath. As a result, he reverted back into a human. An explosion of feathers came from him, making him sneeze. Squinting his eyes, he ran behind Himari, he was bracing anything, closing his eyes entirely. Wait... was everything growing or was he shrinking? Oh great... a termite. His breathing strategy couldn't control the height of the animals, like when he turned into a praying mantis. Now, Yoshisuki could only transform at proportion to the said animal. Hoping Himari didn't erupt into lava or step on him, he dug a hole in the ground. Oh wait. He is a termite. He remembered that some termites could fly. Digging back into the surface, he developed wings on his back. He flew around Himari, then landed in between her eyes. Hopefully, she would pay attention to the termite. Releasing a pheromone, most of the termites in a kilometer radius flew or crawled to him.

Dead account

Jack had sat on the stands , when he heard Zuron talking crap about everyone "if we're so bad how are you better, your in the school, just like everyone of these 'fireflies'" Jack responded , obviously not happy "you really think you can beat everyone? We'll see about that"

Jakob, feeling utterly helpless, allowed his eyes to follow each action that took place on the battle field. Slowly, he could feel the coldness spreading. The boy had so many regrets, a flow of mixed emotions took over him; why him? Why now? This was his first chance to show everyone what he was made of, he would let that slip through his grasp because of one simple mistake? Jakob felt his body tremble with resent, it was so unfair! "Hang in there Himari!" the boy yelled out in a blaze of passion. Yet, he remained motionless on the floor.

Kishi followed Jack to the stands. He was tired, his head hung on his shoulders- but he still had fight in him. He was determined to do more in the next match. Kishi looked for Kat as he walked, and wondered about how their fight was going. To his dismay, ti seemed Kat and Ciel were not in sight, and Kishi would have to wait to hear the results. It seemed that the pair had walked in on a conversation, one that Jack just couldn't keep to himself about. Kishi's eyes grew wide at his partner's comment. 'Please, not now. Save it for the battle' Kishi thought, the last thing they needed was a brawl off the battle field.

Zuron's raised in irritation as another voice joined the stands. Jack's words seemed to stun Zuron momentarily. They were true, the only thing he couldn't defend. He had no excuses, they threw him with the rest of the trash because he was trash. He was the stupid kid who could get a hold of his quirk. It was so embarrassing, he had froze in front of everyone. Zuron, who couldn't think of a response, felt a growl rumble in his throat. "I am stronger. And I will win." Zuron stated with a clenched jaw, his purple gaze burning with both determination and begrudged anger. Zuron let out a low huff before standing, "I'm gonna get warmed up." the boy said lowly to Hoshi before shoving his hands in his pockets and walking away from the bench.

Dead account

"Finally, some peace and quiet" Jack said, relaxing on the bench "he asked for it water dude, he needs to know his place...wich is why i won't lose" he continued, closing his eyes and taking a small nap

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was getting weak she was crumbling due to the temperature, and that Yoshisuki's pecking, but she got angrier every second, hearing Fuyuki utter the words, "it's not what you think" only made it worse, "your ice won't work on me, snowflake" she whispered to Fuyuki, before slamming the ground with both her fists, while her left hand crumbled even worse than before.

Kat watched as Ciel attempted to attack Kumori with a chain. Great. Hopefully, that would distract Camden and give Kat an opportunity for a sneak attack. Kat jumped out of the bushes. Camden was facing away from her, and she ran toward him. She knew what she was doing was probably really reckless. She had no idea what Camden's quirk was, and his appearance hadn't given her any clues. Hopefully, it wasn't something like super strength. Swinging the metal rod at Camden's head, Kat couldn't stop herself from saying a quick, "Sorry!"

JPSomeone

Asta was going to respond to Zuron but Jack was quick to respond. It seemed both of them were in a state of pre-battle roasting. Zuron was dumbfounded by Jack's comment because you could see him momentarily pause. He probably had no way to respond so he left the situation. Asta stuttered for a hot second, he was about to tell Zuron what happened but then he 'swiftly' made a change of words, "Jack that was a bit much, even for you. Imma go check on him."

Asta followed Zuron to who knows where to enlighten him with words of SYMPATHY, "Hey, don't take those words to heart. It's not like you always insult us and say your better than us."

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora, quietly agreeing with Asta, followed him. She didn't know Zuron, she didn't know most of the people well, but that was a little mean. And he didn't seem like a bad guy. Approaching them, she chimed in. "Yeah, everybody gets snappy before a fight. I'm sure you were just joking." Not wanting to waste his preparation time, she drew back. "Good luck," she said before walking back to the stands. She pulled herself up and watched the remaining battle.

The chain seemed to be successful, Kumori was being pulled toward him just as expected. Although, this seemed a bit too convenient, was this- perhaps a trap? Good thing Katlynn was dealing with Camden, though, which meant zero ambushes. No matter the case, Ciel didn't let that stop him from acting out his own role, as Kumori was being dragged towards him Ciel calmly pulled back his fist, closing his eyes for concentration. I'm sorry, I really don't want to do this. He'd take a deep breath, whilst a coat of iron submerged his arm, forging a gauntlet. But I know better than to underestimate my opponents! Ciel would let out a determined cry as his arm flew forward with all his might, going directly for Kumori. However, it seemed like he made sure to aim away from her face.

Jakob watched as Himari attempted to take on both of their opponents by herself. It was intense, Jakob could barely see between the constant spews of lava from Himari. Actually, she wasn't doing half bad considering she was outnumbered. An outrage of screams form the girl caused Jakob to focus on her, and that's when he noticed her skin. Was it crumbling? Perhaps it was a side affect of her quirk, she had to have noticed by now. Jakob's mind raced as he scanned the battle field- if it bothered her wouldn't she have quit by now. And then, as if by magic, he suddenly understood. If he had been injured during a fight- would he just quit? Of course not. Not when you have something to fight for. This activity wasn't about just winning, it was about not letting your partner down. if Himari hadn't made it obvious enough, she was doing this for him. One last glance at the girl's crumbling hands and Jakob cringed as he shot one arm in the air, "That's enough! We're done. We forfeit." Jakob sighed, the words seemingly depressing him.

Kishi sighed at Jack's words, his partner didn't seem particularly bothered by what he had just done. And, although Kishi wasn't a huge fan of Zuron, they didn't need any competition off of the battle field. Kishi tucked his hands in his lap and stared intently at his knees, the boy's wandering gaze searched the floor before he sighed and rolled his shoulders backwards. "Yeah- I know." Kishi responded simply to Jack. They would win. And Kishi intended to do everything in his power to help Jack.

Zuron closed his eyes as he walked, surrounding himself by deep breaths. Zuron stopped in his track's at the pairs voices. His shoulders shrunk at their words, and he turned slowly to face Asta. Aurora must've gone back. "Do you think I'm stupid?" Zuron growled at Asta's words. "I didn't take anything to heart. I don't care about anyone at this damn school, and I sure as hell don't care about your opinions. And I know exactly what I say- I know that not a single thing I've said is untrue. I know that you are the rejects, the worst of the worst; I know that I'm here just like you; I know that I'll win. I have to. I'm not supposed to be here." Zuron's purple gaze filled with sadness momentarily. "Now I suggest you not follow me into the woods like a love struck teenager, they might start rumors." Zuron muttered sarcastically. The boy huffed, "It's better off they don't like me. I'll know they aren't holding back- when I kick their asses, I'll know it was for real." As he began walking away.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Something about this moment was different, it was filled with emotions besides anger, hatred, and pride. Zuron had expressed his own version of a crestfallen behavior. Even though it was its own sight to behold it was also sickening. Everyone at this school thought they had potential. Zuron seemed to have a bit more potential than everyone else. What happen?

Slowly water came from Asta's storm gray eyes. It wasn't what Zuron said or did, it was what he was trying to carry all by himself. He accepted the guy's request, leaving the area to go back to the stands. Hood up, head down, Asta silently cried.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was shocked to hear Jakob announce surrender, "J-Jakob... no, i-i can do this" she faintly said, she stood up straight holding her left arm, enduring the pain she was in, trying to be calm and mad at the same time, her left hand injured, as she walked near Jakob, she hugged him, trying to melt the freeze away that Fuyuki made, tears falling down her cheeks, she whispered, "thank you" to Jakob.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora watched as a battle seemed to end. "Huh, I wonder what Himari's telling Jakob?" she murmured. She wondered if she would turn into a yandere of some sort if they started dating. "Now that would be scary," she continued to mutter. She imagined seeing a pile of burnt people and shuddered. "Note to self, stay away from both of them," she decided. She flexed her healed leg and smiled. She was ready for the next activity whatever that may be.

Fyuyki was ready for a yet another attack by the lava girl, but luckily Jacob had intervened and said that they were done. The sand-brown haired girl let out a deep sigh of relief and watched as two of her opponents hugged each other. Now that she thought of it, Himari was very protective over her partner. Even going to the lengths of hurting herself to protect Jacob. It was quite cheesy, but Fuyuki couldn't help but let out an expression that was a mixture of smiling and cringing. She was quite worn out from this fight alone, but there were more to come. Luckily she could go over to the others at the spectator benches to rest up a bit. She walked through the fores-arena to the others and gave an awkward wave to her classmates.

Kumori watched as her opponents hand turned into steel. She was out of options, but she could do one last thing. She gathered some spit in her mouth and spat aiming towards her opponent. She knew it wouldn't do much and she watched as the liquid from her mouth slowly turned white while flying. That moment truly felt like it was going in slow motion speed and then all she heard was a hefty crunch as Ciel landed his fist on her right shoulder. Kumori let out a cry of pain and looked at her shoulder. There wasn't anything visibly wrong with it, but it sure hurt a lot if she even tried to move it.

Ciel had wiped away the spit that was previously launched on him. This could really be dangerous if I was caught in a large amount off-guard, noted. Afterward he'd straighten out as his gaze shifted to Kumori, it seemed as if his metal arm was returning to normal now. In a few moments though, that same metal took form of a certain kind of weapon, known as a naginata. Wielding it in his right hand, he spoke. "How about we call this off? Doesn't seem too fair, seeing as this is technically a 2v1 right now." He suggested, as he gave a short glance to Camden before almost instantly going back to Kumori. "Although I can still sense some fight left in you. Could it be, you have something to prove as well?" His gaze focused on the dirt beneath him now, he then looked up whilst pointing his weapon at her. "If you still want to do this, just know I'm not holding back." His face was as cold as the metals he manipulated, all the while he looked directly into Kumori's eyes. "Hey, Katlynn back me up when you get the chance. I'm counting on you." He stated, not taking his focus off of his opponent.

Dead account

Jack finally woke up from his nap, looking at Ciel and Kat "he's probably telling her something about giving up or not then saying he won't hold back and stuff " Jack thought, finally nticing Zuron's absence "he is just fast.. the only thing he has to increase his strength and you need to be faster the sound to do that, so no, he isn't stronger"

It was true. 2 v 1 didn't seem fair and Kumori didn't know how things were going at Camden's end, but the spider-like girl knew she wouldn't last long at all if she decided to keep going. She glanced over to Ciel's hand where the naginata had formed and she then looked away. You could see the struggle and conflict in her eyes. Kumori wanted to show that she had potential and that she was capable, but it seemed like she had neither of those. The pain in her shoulder didn't help, so she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Ciel could be quite intimidating when he wanted to, that was for sure
"We forfeit," the spider-like finally said and tried to hide the dread in her voice.

Fuyuki gave a quick look around the spectator benches and spotted Aurora quickly. A smile grew on her face and she walked over to her. She was curious to hear how the fight went with Aurora and her partner. Now that the sand-brown haired girl thought about it, wasn't Aurora's partner Asta.
"Hiya Aurora. How did your fight go? Wasn't Asta your partner? Where is he in that case then?"

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora looked up as she heard Fuyki approaching. "Oh hey Fuyuki, good job on winning," she said smiling. "Yes, Asta was my partner, but we lost to Jack and Kishi," she said. "If you heard explosions, they were probably Asta and Jack," she said sighing. After a moment, she looked around for Asta, completely overlooking the hooded figure. "Maybe he's still talking to Zuron?" she wondered aloud. "Or maybe they're training together?" she continued to say.