• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden stopped mumbling and turned around.
"Oh, there you are! I was just looking for you." He said
And then he remembered that he didn't know her quirk.
"Say... eh, what is your quirk?" He asked her

Ciel nodded at Asta's word, implying that he was listening. Truly, Ciel was surprised to hear that Asta had lost the battle, but why couldn't he remember it? When Asta excused himself from the table, Ciel's eyes unconsciously followed him for a bit before realizing that Katlynn was around, seemed like she was his partner again. Perfect, we fought together before- so we should be able to correct our mistakes. Ciel waved to Himari before leaving the table. Walking up to Katlynn, he held a small grin. "Hey, seems like we got a second chance at this thing. So let's show everyone how much we've improved since then." He held out a closed fist toward her, gesturing for a fist bump for camaraderie.

It must be pretty difficult for her to think of actual battle skills... Same goes for me as well, I can't really use swords or anything with a sharp edge, so I have to stick with blunt weapons- shame. Though, that's just from my perspective, she might surprise me with all the new skills she's come up with.

Zuron, who preciously sported his usual casual expression when he spread insults, was suddenly taken a back by Hoshi's words. The male furrowed his eyes brows in aggravation, lips furling into a snarl. It's unclear exactly what he expected, but clearly Zuron was not ready for such a snappish response. Snotty? A word to describe a spoiled child or an entitled politician , a word that ultimately describes inner weakness. How dare she use such terminology to describe him? Did she not realize he could squish her in an instant. Zuron crossed his arms over his chest, angry eyes burning through the girl as he fell into a deep thought. How could anyone be friends with her? What did Yoshishuki see in the girl, anyways? Shortly, Zuron huffed to himself. Why was he still thinking about Yoshi? And why should we care what this girl says about him? This whole school would only bring him down- he had to keep focused. Zuron, who's ignorant pride gave no reflection to his own character, found himself growling. When Hoshi offered a severed limb to the boy, Zuron drew back in disgust. "What the hell am I gonna do with this except spread diseases?" Zuron huffed. The want-to-be-hero let out a breath of air as he took the limb between him thumb and index finger, there was no point fighting her. Although he could win without the girl, it wouldn't help at all if they were to be fighting during their battle. With a skeptical glance, Zuron did his best to recompose himself- trying not to let the girl know that she had offended him. "I'm gonna go around and watch all the teams, get an idea of what we're up against. Then I'll probably go warm up." Zuron said flatly as he turned away from Hoshi. "Who should we watch first?" the change in pronouns was subtle, but Zuron had suddenly decided it was best if the pair stuck toegther. He didn't have to be her friend, but they needed to work as a team for this to work.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Well...", Hoshi began to summarize the student's match ups," There really is no threat to us if I can recall all of the teammates, so let's just watch all of them!" She seemed to have returned to her positive state after she talked to Zuron, and she skipped to the benches which were set out along the battlefield(s). She sat down, excited from top to bottom about the battles. "Last year's UA Sport's Festival was stellar! I can't wait to watch our classmates battle!", she exclaimed with a hyper and ecstatic voice.

Kat smiled and gently bumped fists with Ciel.
"Yeah, let's do it." Kat said with a smile. She put her hands back into her hoodie pocket and let out a breath, glancing around at all the other students.
"I managed to figure a new technique with my quirk. It has to do with using, uh..." Kat trailed off when she noticed Zuron and Hoshi starting to lurk around. Zuron. Kat wasn't a big fan of him, to be honest. He acted like he was so much better then everyone else. Not only that, but Kat had seen how Yoshishuki had taken a knife for Zuron, but Zuron kept treating him like garbage. Safe to say, Kat wasn't a fan. She also wasn't a fan of the way they appeared to be watching the other students.
"Maybe we should plan out our strategy somewhere a little less open..." Kat said, glancing at Zuron and Hoshi before turning to Ciel.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Well, my name is Asta. Nice to meet you. Anyways gotta make this quick..." He got up yet again. Picked up his lunch while the juice was still in his mouth. "Who won your rescue mission activity? I lost as the villain for reasons I can't remember." The words that were coming out of his mouth were faster than usual. You could tell he was in a hurry even though he was trying not to show it. Now people could tell he's bad at hiding stuff.

"Well I lost against the hero, Aurora. She's the student with the big white wings," Fuyuki replied and turned towards Asta once again, "Wait. aren't you paired up with her? Well you'll be able find her pretty easily, cuz the wings and all. Good luck to you guys!" She continued and saw that the young student was in a hurry, which was understandable, but it didn't bother her. She gave a small wave, as it seemed like he was going to find his partner. Fuyuki turned towards Yoshisuki/Seo and listened to his planning and looked at the drawn plan on the ground. She didn't know anything about her opponents. Not how they looked like, nor what their quirks were. It was quite helpful that, but hearing him mentioning ice as her quirk kinda bothered her, as they have never met before. Maybe Aurora told him about her quirk or maybe he found it out some other way, though she couldn't create ice from thin air.

"Um.. I can't create ice from thin air, but rather cool down my hands past the freezing point,," she replied to Seo, trying to correct him and telling him the basics of her quirk. She also assumed that he had a quirk which let him turn into different animals, based of him mentioning turning into an osprey, or something.

"I could ask the same thing from you, but I guess I could start," Kumori replied to her Camden and let out a deep sigh, "As you may see I am very spider like, which means I can practically do the same things as a spider like climb on walls and make silk like string out of my spit," she continued and as explaining she made a small wave gesture with her four extra arms. Come to think of it, the spider-like girl did see what her partners quirk was. It was something to do with extending his limbs, but it would be nice to hear a short explanation form Camden himself. She gave a quick look around and saw all the students paired up with each other and discussing tactics. Looking at all of them she realized that she didn't really know anyone from her class, but there were some she knew by name. It didn't bother her per say, but maybe it would be helpful to have an ally or two by her side. She shook her head and returned her gaze towards her partner. She could think about making allies later, now she had to focus on this. After all, Kumori did promise herself to give her all and these activities.

JPSomeone

Asta left Fuyuki while in search of his partner. Apparently, his partner's name was Aurora and she has wings. He assumed that wings were part her quirk so he looked for her. Nowhere to be seen in his view Asta started to call for her. "AuROra? Aurora?"

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"That's actually pretty good, you can make plans when you think water guy" Jack pointed out "since we can't really continue if one of us goes down, i suggest going together, so we can't get ganged up on" he continued , then glanced at his opponents, "this better work" he thought

Zuron listened to Hoshi's words and scoffed. Really no threat? Awfully cocky of her to say. Of course he couldn't agree more, but it was still rather irritating to hear from the girl. Though when he stayed quiet, Hoshi seemed to have calmed down a bit, she skipped to the benches like an excited 5 year old, while Zuron followed behind her at his own pace. Zuron eyes Hoshi as she spoke about UA's sports festival. Was it really that exciting to her. "It won't be the same, you know that, right? UA is one of the tops schools in the country, we're a bunch of nobodies in the middle of the woods." Zuron muttered lowly- something about Hoshi had almost gotten Zuron to shut up. Part of him didn't want to say the words, though he couldn't help it. "Focus on winning, we aren't just spectators here." Zuron added as he stood next to the benches, preferring to stand than rest his body.

Kishi smiled at Jack's praise, maybe he wasn't so scary after all. Though the name 'water guy' wasn't exactly cool sounding, and Kishi wondered if Jack even bothered to learn his name, he knew he could've had worst partners- so, honestly, the boy was glad. "Yeah alright. We'll stick together. I'm gonna need you to hold them off to start while I prepare the floor, then you can retreat back to me and lead them right into our trap." Kishi mentioned in an almost whisper. He was feeling rather confident in their plan. It seemed rather well thought out, though if it went wrong Kishi didn't know what he'd do.

Suddenly, before anyone seemed really prepared a ball of clay launched into the sky. Exploding suddenly and creating a firework of dust and rocks bits. Everyone knew what it meant: begin.

"That would probably be the best option, to be honest." Ciel said, his eyes shifting around in search of a better spot. "How about over there then?" He pointed toward a fairly secluded part of the woods, however it was still nearby. He shrugged, as he really didn't know if it was a good area to discuss tactics or not. Really, he couldn't afford to lose anymore time so he began to walk over there and hopefully Katlynn was behind him. Guess the matches will begin soon, I say we probably have a few minutes left.

Dead account

Jack got into fighting position, "alright. Winged girl and thunder guy, their easy to spot.." Jack said, looking around for his opponent, when he saw The winged girl, he shot a blast, in an a attempt to immobolize her

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"Ok, this could work really well..." Camden said to himself, and then nodded at her
"Yeah, I can extend my limbs, but I try to stay under 15 ft. Otherwise I could incapacitate myself, and I wanna save anything big for the last events." He explained
"It also works on any limb, in case I didn't make that clear. Except for my neck." He added, putting his hands in his jacket pockets. Or as much as he could, anyway.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was confused, when she heard the names Fuyuki and Yoshisuki, but she was excited when she heard the name... JAKOB, she went on search for them though it seems everyone is already fighting, "i gotta find them quick, especially... JAKOB" she said twitching like a crazy person, she snapped back to normal trying to find her enemies, and her loved one "JAKOB, JAKOB WHERE ARE YOU, I NEED YOU!!!" she shouted like it was her last day on earth

Kat nodded, and jogged over to where Ciel was. But before she could speak, the signal went off for the fights to start.
"Aw, dang it." Kat said, looking up at the sky as bits of earth began to rain down. She turned back to Ciel. "Alright, so I can do this thing where I can cause something to flash a lot of bright colors. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's really painful to look at and can even give people headaches. So when I give you a signal, like, uh... The code word is 'Porygon'. It would be probably best to look away then. That's really all I managed to figure out since then. We should go try to find our opponents quickly. Back when we did capture the flag, Kumori had spent some time just setting up her webs. If we move fast, we might be able to get to them before she's able to do that."
Katlynn thought that summed up what she had to say pretty well. It was clear from how quickly she was talking and the slight glimmer in her eye that she was quite excited about this event. She turned to go look for Kumori and Camden, only to stop and turn back to Ciel. "Could I get another metal rod?"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki nodded. "That actually makes more sense...", he said to himself. Then, he looked over at the battlefield. "Let's go, I can't wait!", Yoshisuki usually gets hyperactive before battles, as he is too excited to crush people around him. He laughed at the idea of Jakob and Himari being in the same team. He looked over to his right, making sure Fuyuki was there.

Hoshi started to like Zuron's new attitude, but didn't want to sound like a Kindergarten teacher. She analyzed the battle in front of them. "This seems interesting!", Hoshi commented, observing the battle of Kumori and Camden v Kat and Ciel. "I don't know any of their quirks, though...", she admitted, as she blacked out from exhaustion when she sat down at a table.

JPSomeone

Hearing an exploding clay ball was the least of Asta's worries. He saw Jack fire his dark energy at something in the forest. Knowing this could only mean one thing, Asta activated his quirk to save the winged girl. The ground could have been left burnt from him cloaking himself in lightning but he didn't care. Zap! A hooded figure picked up Aurora. "You might feel a little shock," Asta said. Zap! He disappeared into another part of the forest.

Even after the signal went off, it took a moment for Kishi to get his bearings. It wasn't until Jack took off that the boy realized they had actually begun. Jack could take her out in one shot, it seemed too easy. Suddenly, Asta came to his partners rescue- relocating the pair and causing Kishi to grit his teeth. "I need you to lure them here." Kishi yelled towards Jack. He knew Asta wasn't teleportation, but using super speed in short bursts- the plan could still work if they managed to attract Asta. In the heat of the moment, to save Aurora, Asta wasn't even thinking about what he was doing- he used his speed without reconsidering. He'd likely do it again if they could position Aurora and attack her again. Kishi let out a growl, he wished he could help but he knew it would be best for him to stay to prepare the trap. "Think you can get them back?" Kishi asked as water began to flow form his finger tips, already forming a small puddle of mud.

Zuron sighed at Hoshi's words. Honestly, he didn't know their quirks super well anyways. It was a good thing they had the opportunity to study now. "If-" Zuron began as he turned towards the girl, only to find her passed out on the table. "What the hell is wrong with her?" the boy huffed, though he didn't wake her. "I'll be doing all of the work anyways." Zuron huffed as he put down the zombie limb next to her and he sat on the bench, facing the battle. Truth be told, he did believe he'd be alright without her- but at the same time, he wanted her to rest up to assure they had a victory. It's better now than during a battle.

Jakob took a deep breath as he heard the teachers words. He was partnered with Himari. Scary. He'd seen her throw one of her fits before, and Ciel seemed rather upset after she beat him. Suddenly a grin lit the boy's face, it was a sure good thing that she was on his side. "Himari!" Jakob called the girl's name as he waved his hands in the air. "We should split up." Jakob suggested before the girl could do anything dramatic. "Make it 1 on 1." He added, "I'll take Fuyuki, my metal should be able to cut right through the cold." Jakob gave a reassuring smile towards Himari, aided by a thumbs up. The boy took a readied stance, waiting for Fuyuki to show herself before he would spring into action.

Ciel listened carefully, seemed like Katlynn really did have a new trick up her sleeve. That's good. Flashing colors, headaches and painful to look at... What can I do to support that? If I only fight for myself then that's not teamwork, so I have to work with her quirk. Ciel heard her mention something about a metal rod, so he assumed that she wanted one. "Oh, yeah one moment." He responded as his gaze shifted toward his arm, in a few moments he pulled out a 2 foot metal baton, making sure it had a grip on the end of it so it wouldn't slip away easily. Afterwards he handed it to her, although it seemed like he had something on his mind. "So I was thinking, what if I laid a thin layer of sheet metal on the floor and you lured one of them or even both of them onto it. Once they're on it, I manipulate the metal to trap them inside a metal ball." He suggested, putting his hand on his chin.
"It would be a difficult task to accomplish alone... Although I've got you with me, so it should go smoothly, since you can change the color of my metal right? If so, we can make it camouflage with the surrounding terrain, making the trap harder to see." He paused, not wanting to overload the girl with too many words. "And after I capture them, we can shift gears into your plan, they'll be in a disorientating ball so to speak. Though I don't know if it'll really work or not, but I can't have you doing everything alone." He'd state before inspecting the surrounding area. "They're most likely coming for us now, which means we shouldn't start out with our plans. Instead, we should make it seem as if we're retreating and then surprise them. For now, stay on guard." He braced himself just in case they arrived faster than expected.

Dead account

Jack redirected his blasts, in a hope to force Asta closer to his team , "if i have to get him closer... i need much more speed.." he whispered, then, made speed enhancers, he was now the speed of an Olympic athlete, as he shot his blasts much fast

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"O-okay, just to be sure is Fuyuki a g-girl or a guy..., y-you know what, never mind" she shouted back, Himari waited for this Yoshisuki, she felt nervous, like last time, but also delighted that she was with Jakob, "ALRIGHT, COME OUT YOU!!!" she shouted angrily, while her hair and hands started to turn into fiery hot lava, she didn't want to go overboard with this, since their in a forest.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Things were getting even worse than before and now he was literally carrying his team. Now another energy was coming towards him while Water Hazard (Kishi) was making a muddy puddle. Asta was still going deeper to into the forest so he was still going faster than the energy ball by at least the speed of sound at most. He let the energy ball hit a random tree so it would look like he got hit. Once that happens he put down his teammate so he could take off his hoodie only too use it as a way to carry his teammate. Now it looked like Asta was giving Aurora a piggyback ride. "Listen, girl, I don't know if you know this but we're supposed to work as a team. When you ready to help gimme a tap on the shoulder." After that was said he was charging toward Kishi.

It was Asta's turn to go on the offensive. He made a finger gun sign and shot mercilessly. Each bullet with the intention of either getting Jack's attention or killing Kishi. Whatever came first. Good boy Asta is gone, hello evil wannabe.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora gasped at suddenly being given a piggy-back ride. When did this battle even start? I'm confused, and my leg hurts, but I should help him. If I want to be a hero then I have to ignore the pain. She tapped him on his shoulder lightly. "Do you know their quirks or their weakness?" she asked. "I probably can't be of much help offensively. I'll explain my quirk, so we can formulate a plan." she murmured. "My wings can generate wind and help me fly fast. However, they lack defensive abilities and are big targets," she explained. "You seem to have a strong quirk, so I think our best bet would be for me to distract them and you attack," she decided.

JPSomeone

Well, sh*t this girl has amnesia. I gotta lay down the info for her. "Well, you see those two are a bad combo but somehow make it work. Shadow Hunter (Jack) is targeting you so I came to the rescue or should I say he came to your rescue (Good boi Asta). Water Hazard is making a muddy puddle that I assume Imma slip on, on purpose." He put all this bluntly. Still firing his bullets of lightning something came to mind that was funny yet cool in his opinion. "Hey, can you still fly while I'm carrying you? Or glide if I can get us into the air? Btw I'm Asta!" The enthusiastic tone had returned mentally but yet not physically.

Last edited:

Dead account

Jack had to basically have lightning speed reaction time to dodge or bl8ck Asta's attack, plus his weakness "hey, you better speed things up, i got a plan to get him to come..."
That's when Jack made barriers, big, strong, resistant, barriers, they they started getting closer and closer ((maybe)) forcing the opponents to get closer to them

Last edited:
Kishi kept the flow of water constant, even stronger than his usual streams. His eyes stayed focused on the battle, he couldn't even try to look away. When Asta began to attack, Kishi let out a yelp as he stopped producing water to dodge the attack. Kishi grit his teeth and allowed the flow to continue, knowing that stopping could cause his team to lose. As the puddle grew larger, Kishi managed to doge Asta's attacks which came his way. Luckily, they weren't particularly well aimed- just sort of scattered. He could get out of the way, just barely for some of them, while still filling the pool of water, which was nearly the size of a school bus. "Leave it to me!" Kishi yelled back to Jack as he narrowed his eyes on his opponents. From the looks of it, Asta knew exactly what he was doing. It didn't change much though, it'd be hard not to see the huge puddle. That doesn't change the fact that it would be slippery, and at least Asta would have to fight on the slippery surface so long as Jack could keep him contained to that area.

Kumori nodded to Camden and turned towards the forest. Their opponents were Ciel and Kat. She knew the basics of both oh their quirks, but she didn't know their limitations. Well Kat's quirk was pretty simple. The ability to switch colors of anything, but the spider-like girl can't take any chances on underestimating either of her opponents. She turned her gaze back towards her partner.
"I know the basics of both of our opponents, so listen carefully. Our opponents, Ciel and Kat, have very different quirks from each other, but they work together very well. Kat's quirk is in its basics just the ability to switch colors of anything, and Ciel's is to turn his body into metal and make items out of it. I know that their quirks may sound simple, but don't underestimate either of them," She said looked towards the forest and started to walk towards it, "I suggest that we work stealthily. Maybe we should be climbing up in the trees or something similar. What do you think?" Kumori continued. She didn't look back at her partner and just assumed that he was walking behind her.

Fuyuki was walking behind Yoshisuki. They were walking towards the big forest and it was quite exiting and she couldn't help but smile and slightly skip until she was somewhat beside her partner. She smiled, nodded and you could see the spark of determination in her eyes as they walked inside the forest. She didn't know when or how they would encounter their opponents, so she had to be ready. She looked at her hands and centered her focus on on them. The skin on her hands started to turn noticeably pale. She looked at the hands to make sure that she had properly used her quirk. She couldn't feel the pain that would otherwise endure from her usage of her quirk, as Fuyuki had lost the ability to feel anything with both of her hands and feet. Suddenly she heard someone yell Yoshisuki's name and looked at him.
"I assume that it was one of our opponents,"

"Thanks." Kat said, taking the metal rod. She listened to Ciel's idea. That was a pretty good idea, assuming that Camden had some sort of a super strength quirk. Kumori probably wouldn't be able to escape it.
"Alright, that sounds like a great idea!" Kat said. She gripped the metal rod and looked around, trying to see if anyone was coming. This was going to be a tough fight, she could feel it. She felt rather uncomfortable just standing there, waiting for Kumori and Camden to show up though.
"I'm just gonna... Hide nearby." Kat said nervously. She walked over and crouched in a nearby bush, changing her color to better blend in with the foliage.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"OK." Camden got serious and followed Kumori, but more loosely, trying to stay maybe five feet apart at all times.
If we can get the drop on our opponents, we might just have the advantage...
If that Ciel guy could make any item out of metal, there were too many possibilities. But if he could manipulate it, then the answer was obvious.
But there's no way he can manipulate it after he's placed it... right?
Camden's head was overflowing with the possibilities of what could happen... and only a few where they would win, and that would mean extreme stealth, but if that Kat girl could change into different patterns, too, then they would have a serious disadvantage when they were about to strike.
He wanted to ask more about their quirks more but stopped himself. One sound might blow their cover...

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was vigilant about the battle. He was starting to lose hopes of finding him, when he heard Himari yelling"That must be that other girl...", he said to himself, shocked. He looked into a clearing in the scenic forest, seeing Himari and Jakob. He hid behind a trunk of a nearby tree, attempting to hide from them. Anxious, he looked at Himari as if to say "C'mon, do the plan!". He started to trek up the tree, one branch at a time. From inside of the maple tree, Yoshisuki got a good view of the "battlefield".

Dead account

"Easier said than done, have you ever tried to contain a guy as fast as him?" Jack said still closing in the barriers to get Asta to come , as they came in closer Jack jumped in for a surprise attack and threw rocks, then followed by a punch with a shadow gauntlet

Kishi gritted his teeth at Jack's words. He was right- was Kishi asking too much of him. The boy looked around, slowly Jack was drawing his opponents nearer. He wasn't sure if they were in reach of his spray attack. Kishi kept one hand concentrated on expanding the muddle, while he focused the other hand towards Asta and Aurora. He bet that he coud take away Aurora's flight ability if he could hit her wings. Like how birds couldn't fly when their wings were too wet and heavy, he had to at least try and help his teammate. "Please work." the boy whispered a prayer before shooting a small blast of water towards Aurora, followed by several others that were aimed at the girl's wings.

Jakob could hear rustling on all sides of him, meaning many others had already engaged in combat. It made it harder for him to locate where his opponents would be coming from. He clenched his fists as a thin layer of Graphite overtook his skin. It wan't the strongest metal, but it was light and fairly protective. Himari's yelling was a bit unnecessary, but he could use it to lure the opponents nearer. Suddenly, as if my magic, he could see Fuyuki- somewhat hidden by the trees. Jakob smiled as he raced towards Fuyuki, hardly giving her time to react- the boy drew his fist backwards and plated it with iron before bringing it down towards Fuyuki.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi thought about what Zuron said. Nobodies... was that true? She pondered about the topic. Well, yeah, we aren't UA, but Jack, Kumori, and Ciel have handy quirks (Yes, in my opinion, Kumori has a solid quirk). Though, she hadn't heard about this Academy until recently, when she joined it. ... If they were nobodies, worthless, a FLOTSAM LOT, that would set them apart from others. It's why they were unique. Just because someone is a nobody, doesn't mean one day, the could do something that could change the world. Rise from the ashes, like the exact opposite of the Roman Empire. With optimistic thoughts, she gleamed. It may have fueled her excitement even more for the battle. "Okay!", she said, standing up," Let's scout around the forest to try and thwart our opponents in the next round!"

Fuyuki looked at Yoshisuki as he climbed up the tree, but suddenly she heard someone sprint. She shifted her gaze towards where the noise came from, but it was too late for her to react. Her opponent, who she assumed to be Jacob, was just few feet away from the sandy-brown haired girl. She did her best with dodging, but her opponent landed his hit at her left arm. Fuyuki cringed as she felt the pain spread across her arm and she knew that there would be at least a big bruise afterwards. She was sort of happy that she had partially lost the ability to feel anything with her arms, as otherwise the current pain would've been much greater. She stumbled a bit backwards, but regained her composure. Her hands color shifted from the pale skin tone into an Ice blue color and she attempted to grab Jacobs iron plated hand. She had no idea if Jacob would feel anything from her icy hands, but she knew that Iron would become heavier and more brittle when it gets cold.

Kumori started to climb up a tree and tried to safely, but stealthily move from tree to tree and occasionally looked back to check that Camden was following her. After a bit of climbing when the spider-like girl was about to check that her partner was following her, she took a step slightly too much to the side, slipped. fell to the ground and let out a cry as she fell. The fall wasn't that high up, but it was enough to make one or two bruises, some scratches and shake her up. She got up and made sure that nothing serious happened other than few scratches here and there, but she did feel a slight pain in her lower right hand. She had to try and ignore it for now as there were more important matters to take care of. There was no point with trying to be stealthy anymore and Kumori gestured Camden to get down. She had blown their chance of victory, but they had to try and adapt to their current situation.
"There's no point in being stealthy now. We need to be careful now, as I am sure that our opponents heard me falling from the tree," She explained and looked around trying to catch the slightest movement in her surroundings.

JPSomeone

Asta couldn't dodge the rocks, he had to make his teammate was ok so he took the hits. As for the water he put his face in the way so he could cool down. With evil Asta in control physically when Jack was still jumping in he had to do something. Using one hand he focused a large amount of lightning in it and screamed the first thing that came to mind, "CHIDORI!" How he got that high was a bit of a stretch though. He knew he had to counter or at least clash with the punch of the mighty shadow gauntlets. Sometimes your body moves on its own, sometimes you have a side of you that you don't to show... In this, though sometimes you gotta let loose. "C'mon! Is that the best you can do?"

Dead account

Jack stopped his attack at the last second and dodged "No, but thank you for asking " he responded before preparing something, a blast ((or is it?)), he held his hands up, and slowly, a shadow Ennergy ball started growing, bigger and bigger until it was big enough for a 6 kilometers lap, he hrew it right at Asta

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Right before Kumori fell, Camden had dived after her, only to undershoot and faceplant close to her.
He grunted as he stood.
"Damn it!" He muttered
There was little hope of victory now, and Camden felt the scar on his rib bleeding. He bit his lip, took off his jacket, and tossed it aside.
"...Well... We tried." He said, stretching

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora watched as Asta took all the hits and Jack started screaming something. This is scary, doesn't that boy have any restraints? She saw the ball forming and clenched her hands. This is going to hurt afterward, but it'll pay off I'm sure. "I'm going to fly us to safety," she said as she shifted to pick him up. Her arms started to ache from his weight but she ignored the pain and quickly flew away. She dipped down lower in descent to hide in the trees until it was safe.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari knew someone was watching her, she yelled "I AM DYING OF OLD AGE HERE...!!!" no one responded but some leaves falling down the trees, "fine, not coming out huh, i'll just do it the old fashioned-way" she calmed down and focused, she walked closer to the trees, to touch them, setting them on fire, she yelled once again, "SO, ARE YOU COMING OUT NOW!!!" just as she was to touch a tree, she saw someone, or something behind the tree farther than her, she smirked and whispered, "found you" she punched the ground with both of her hands, then firing the shadowy figure with lava.

Kat perked up in the bushes when she heard a yelp from not too far away. It could be other students fighting... But Kat and Ciel had wandered pretty far away from the other fights. It could be Kumori and Camden!
"We should go check that out..." Kat said, and started to make her way towards the sound as quietly and stealthily as she could. She hoped that Ciel would follow her, since the reason Kat had gotten knocked out is that hadn't stayed together.

After not too far, Kat peered through the bushes and saw Kumori and Camden. Hiding behind a tree, she gripped her metal rod tightly and took another glance. Then, she went back to her normal colors. Hopefully, the tree concealed her well enough as it was. Focusing on a tree that would be in the corner of both Kumori and Camden's vision, Kat changed it's color to a bright white. Hopefully, this would distract them and allow Ciel to make a sneak attack.