• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack took the punch on purpose , then noticed Hoshi "what you're doing. .. it needs mass concentration, and your fighting at the same time?" Jack asked, as he threw a shadow knife to the undead's head

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi smirked, happy that Jack noticed. She simply balanced the amount of energy the mutant was taking from her, as it was at minimal energy to actually function, which is why it was so easy to destroy. Slowly, she regained the blood back, and she charged at her opponent. Right when she was about to come into contact, she manipulated her Quirk around her fist, punching with three times more force than usual.

Dead account

Jack, this time , did not expect Hoshi to charge at him, he knew she was up to something. So he decided to dodge "if i'm gonna lose on purpose might aswell give her a challenge..." he thought as he made a barrier appear under her, flying upwards

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi was shocked by the barrier, and she was hit by it, sending her to the top of the building. That's when she realized, what if this was real? She needed to at least be a sustainable hero... ... She got a serious expression on her face, and fell to the floor. She got up, squinting her eyes, trying to look for the dummy. There! She ran over to where there was a slight oddity in shadows, most likely Jack's quirk. She reached into the barrier, trying to search for the dummy.

Zuron's grin grew wider as he realized his triumph over the other male, Yoshi was slowing down. All of that worrying for nothing. Yoshi wasn't stronger than him, just stupider. The adrenaline allowed Zuron to pick up his pace with losing energy. It was too easy, finally a real fight- it had been too long. As Yoshi launched a foot through the air, Zuron raised his brows. How had the boy found room for a counter? Zuron maneuvered around the other male's attack. Honestly, it pissed him off to think that Yoshisuki could even imagine landing an attack on him. Zuron raised his knee, he'd show Yoshi what a real kick looked like. Then, the boy stopped. A real fight? Zuron watched Yoshisuki fall to the floor and he took a step back. Zuron knew all too well what a real fight was like- a fight where the other side didn't hold back. It was only days ago that the villain attack occurred, he was so weak. And yet he had the audacity to pretend this was anything like that- as if he had gotten stronger overnight. Zuron's eyes searched the floor for a moment before he silently turned towards the dummy. Zuron picked up the doll, slinging it over his shoulder, the boy gave one final glance towards Yoshi before walking out of the building. As he reached outside Zuron threw the doll to the floor and noticed the few who had finished and were already waiting outside. He could've been the first done if stupid Yoshi hadn't set those traps. Zuron crossed his arms over his chest and waited expectantly for Yoshi.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was winded, laying on the ground for at least ten minutes before getting up. It was the stabbing pain in his back... Oh... it was the crutches. He remembered leaving them behind and the little jolt of pain he had before the groups split up... Somehow, it must've stopped hurting and then it came back. He slowly got up on his feet, feeling miserable at his defeat. Was Zuron right? Should he stop being nice? Yoshisuki yawned, finally getting out of the building. He rubbed his eyes, trying to find ways on improving his quirk. There ought to be a way for him to use his quirk without holding his breath... "Well, the reason I need to hold my breath is because my entire organ system is morphed, as well as my outer appearance. The brain just gets compacted into a tinier one...", he muttered to himself while sitting cross legged on the ground.

Dead account

"Oh shoot" Jack said as he ran to his shadow's. He ran and ran and slid down with a barrier "tsk .. almost at the five minute mark..." Jack said, as he took the dummy and destroyed the floor, going down and hiding in another room
((He isn't in the room right under anymore))

Kat stepped back, ready for Kishi to counterattack, only to watch as he slowly sat down. The boy looked rather stunned. For a moment, Kat felt a little panicked. Was he okay? She shook her head to get herself back in the game. It's okay, that's what this whole exercise entailed. Kat considered going for the dummy then and there... But there was no telling when Kishi would snap out of it and try to grab her! Or, it could be a trap to make her drop her guard. Kat decided to keep pressing her advantage.

"Sorry, Kishi..." Kat said, and began to do the same strategy she used against the force field girl. However, this time instead of changing the color of a force field she began to change the color of herself. Kat closed the distance between the two and aimed a kick at Kishi's head. Unlike her uppercut, which Kat had thrown with all her might, she held back with her kick. She really didn't want to hurt him that badly.

Kishi could barely make out the blurs as he rubbed his cheek. Kishi took hallow breaths as the multiple images before him meshed into one, seeing Kat ignore the dummy Kishi took a deep breath. Did she plan to finish him. The boy braced himself, gritting his teeth and calculating different means of counter attacks. But, the girl never did approach him. Suddenly, Kat began to change colors. Kishi didn't know that she could change the color of herself, for a minute he was amazed- but that quickly faded as her attack began to hit him. Kishi couldn't describe the feeling, but it strained his eyes and scrambled his brain. Quickly covering his eyes, the boy let out a scoff. He knew he had blinded himself, but the flashing colors weren't exactly appealing to look at. Kishi furrowed his brows, blinking rapidly as he looked up again. Without leaving time to move, Kat launched a foot towards Kishi. The boy's eyes grew wide and his first response was to block with his palm. Kishi shot him arm out, though likely just seconds late. Kat's foot skimmed the boy's fingers, bending them backwards in a quick jerk and still hitting his head. Though it wasn't necessarily painful, the kick forced Kishi's body to the floor. Kishi lay on the floor, his head spinning rapidly. The boy took deep, long breaths and smiled at the ceiling with his eyes closed. She won, there was no point fighting back.

Zuron narrowed his eyes as Yoshi walked out of the building, the boy focused his gaze on the dummy for a moment and then went back to watching Yoshisuki. Zuron seemed to fight with himself for a moment before letting out an irritated sigh. Zuron shoved his hands into his pockets and walked towards the other boy, "Ya know- I would've won no matter what you did." Zuron began as he stopped a few inches in front of Yoshi and looked down at the boy. "-but I still don't understand something. Why don't you ever stay in your animal forms? I mean, I've seen it before." Zuron gritted his teeth as he thought about how to phrase his words. At first Zuron thought the other male was holding back and going easy in him, but Zuron eliminated that option after today's fight. "It'd be way more effective if you didn't keep shifting back every minute or so- you know that, don't you?" Zuron asked with an emotionless stare. It was unclear what the boy was trying to get at, but his words were sincere.

Kat let out a breath, and her colors changed back to normal. It was quite clear that Kishi had no intent to fight back, and she relaxed. A headache was starting to form from using her power like that, but Kat ignored it. The girl walked over to the training dummy and picked it up, throwing it over her shoulder. She may have been uncomfortably wet and covered in mud, but Kat had won. Now that she had the dummy in her possession, she walked back over to Kishi.
"Hey, Kishi. Are you okay?" Kat asked, extending a hand to the boy. "I didn't kick you too hard, did I?"

Fuyuki was ready when Aurora came into the room and had even cooled down both her palm and fingertips on both of her hands. The color started to fade away from them as they became pale and it was a minor change that was still noticeable. She just cooled down to a temperature that wouldn't cause any harm, but would still startle someone if she came in direct contact with skin. The sandy-brown haired girl stared at her opponent what felt like minutes, but in fact it only lasted for a second or two before Aurora broke into a sprint. She was ready as Aurora sprinted and it was quite expected. Guided by her reflexes Fuyuki attempted to grab her opponents arm. She didn't what was going to happen afterwards, but she had to continue to improvise, as she didn't really have a plan of any kind.

Kumori returned the dummy and distanced herself from the other students. She was silent and thinking to herself. Did Camden purposefully do that? "Did he do it because he thought I'm weak?" She knew she was feeling something and these feelings were familiar, but didn't know what it was. "Does he know about the villain attack? Of course he does! He probably knows that I was a coward and hid. It's probably why he went easy on me and now he thinks I'm weak." All of these thoughts were confusing, but somehow made sense to Kumori. She needed to prove she wasn't weak to her class and everyone else. She switched her blank expression to a more determined look. The purpose of this camp was to relocate somewhere else as there was some construction working going on at the school after the attack, but also to train. Kumori made a promise to herself to give her all in every activity and also train afterwards when the students have free time.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora didn't notice the pale fingers until it was too late. Fuyuki had touched her arm during her attempted leap. The coldness sent goosebumps up her arm. Her landed was not as elegant as she wanted when she tumbled into the floor. As she stood up, she noticed a small pain in her leg. I have to hurry up, my leg will only start to hurt more if I drag this on. She looked around for the doll and was surprised to see that she was closer to it now. That doesn't change anything though, Fuyuki could block me if she moved a little over. Not wanting to tumble again, Aurora waited for Fuyuki to do something.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was astounded by Zuron's words, even squinting his eyes to see if this was actually him. "Oh... well...", Yoshisuki paused," I don't know how to use my quirk without holding my breath... Do you have any advice?" He hoped that he would have something to improve his quirk at the least...

Hoshi went chasing after Jack, trying to take the dummy from his hands. She followed him to the room, getting her battle face on. She summoned a zombie to help her fight. It seemed her quirk was getting better. Hoshi punched simultaneously with it, directly at Jack.

Dead account

Jack dodged most of the attacks, where at some point he had to summon a barrier "you persevere, that's good. " He pointed out , "now... take this!" He said as he punched the ground with shadow gautlets, making a huge crack

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora started flapping her wings in an attempt to stop Fuyuki from looking. Hoping that it was working she ran for the doll. Once in distance, she bent down and grabbed the doll by its arm. Time's running out, I'll have to hurry up and jump. She scurried over, pulling her wings close to her. She looked down for a second before jumping, pulling the doll along with her. She was hugging the doll, using it as a cushion should her wings not open in time. I know I can't do this with a real human, but I'm desperate right now. A little above the first floor, she stretched her wings out and started flapping them.

Visibly shaken, she landed on a grassy area near the water. I'm never doing something like that ever again. Her breathing calmed down, and the adrenaline rushing through her slowed down. She felt the bruise on her leg, Ouch. She winced then sighed as she recalled the exercise. Fuyuki seemed to be hesitant. The coolness on her fingers couldn't have been the full extent of her abilities. If she had gone full fighting mode I probably would've lost.

Fuyuki had lost. She knew it could happen, but she was surprisingly fine with it. Stuff happens and hopefully when she goes against Aurora again, the outcome would be different. Her opponent was shockingly fast and she was probably lucky to be able to grab her at all, but there was a quiet voice in her head telling that she should've used her quirk more powerfully when she had the chance to. She didn't want to hurt her classmates, but was the purpose of these training situations was to get stronger by fighting each other? Surely not, but she had a feeling that she would've probably won if she fought harder. She walked out of the clay building with a small grin on her face despite of what she was thinking. As she walked out she looked at her hands to make sure that her hands returned to their normal temperatures and so did their colors also change form pale to her usual skin tone. She looked around the building as she tried to look for her former opponent. She finally found her, sitting on the ground with the doll. She could see that she had a bruise on her leg and Fuyuki felt bad. Was it because she thought she had caused the injury or was it for some other reason. She wasn't sure, but she walked closer and offered her a hand to help Aurora up.
"Hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly there, but good job on the hostage rescue thing!"

Kishi sat upright and smiled slightly when Kat approached him. "Some villain I made, huh?" Kishi huffed with a chuckle, he wasn't all that upset that he lost. But he did wish he could've presented more of a challenge for Kat. She practically walked right over him, he didn't hold his own at all that fight. He knew that he couldn't help her, or any of the students, without pushing them- but what if he just wasn't strong enough? "I'm fine." Kishi assured as he took Kat's hand, grateful for her kindness. "Too hard? Don't tell me you were holding back!" Kishi gasped jokingly, "It was 'just right'." the boy added while rubbing his head. Kishi let out a brief sigh, and that was just the beginning- he was exhausted. Suddenly, as if Kishi came to a realization, the boy excitedly took the girl by the shoulders "I knew it was you! I didn't want to ask about it before, because I wasn't sure. But you just replicated the move. The one with the flashing colors? I saw it during the villain attack- it took out the shield-wielding villain." Kishi explained eagerly, replaying the scene in his head as if it were form his favorite action movie. "Without you- I don't know how that battle would've ended. So thanks." Kishi added with a distant smile.

Ms. Agsaki clapped her hands as if she had just seen some sort of spectacle. "Very good children. There is things we will need to work on, but in time of course. For now, i think you've earned yourselves a break. We are scheduled to meet up with the rest of the class in 15 minutes. The destination is a bit of a run, but lucky for us- it's mostly downhill!" the woman added cheerily. "I, once again, provided maps. So feel free to take one, we do not suggest straying form the path illustrated in the map given. After you get you map, you're ready to go, and I'm sure you've all worked up quite the appetite. So let's get hustling!" Ms. Agsaki explained with enthusiastic hand motions before gesturing the students to follow after her. Though, instead of running- the woman blew a large bubble and sat on it- floating herself towards the destination on the map and waving goodbye to her group. Kishi hesitated for a moment, she was just going to leave them- what if they got lost or didn't back it back? With a shrug, Kishi offered Kat a smile before grabbing two maps and bringing one back to his friend.
--------------------------------------------------------
Zuron huffed- "It's your quirk, don't look at me for answers." the boy shrugged as he leaned against a thin tree-trunk. "But you're not the only one with problems. With your quirk I mean." Zuron added, looking at the sky rather than Yoshi. "I'm sure it'll come to you. Then maybe our fights won't include you getting your ass kicked 90% of it." Zuron shrugged.

Mr. Hami looked over his group for a moment. Irritated stare unflinching as he went over the note pad in his hand. "As expected, you have a lot to work on still. However, I am seeing improvement from the first time I met you students, and though you still are no where near becoming heroes- at least you're on the right path now. " Mr. Hami spoke out of nowhere, one could be fairly certain that he was praising the group. "Now we will meet up with the rest of the class to rest for a little while and eat lunch. We will provide bagged lunches, if you don't like the food then feel free to starve. I decided to be generous this time around and leave the path clear of obstacles, however it is a two mile run. You have 15 minutes to complete this run and show up at the designated area, if you don't show up then you'll miss on on lunch." the man stated before reaching into his pocket. "Here's a map." the man stated as he threw a single piece of paper on the floor in front of the group before sinking into the ground, mouthing 'good luck'. Zuron kicked the dirt as he watched Mr. Hami sink away, who gave that man permission to be a teacher?

Dead account

Jack, was not at all discomforted by his loss, as he did lose by purpose , he took a map and started his route, that's when he thought of something "if i can make anything out of shadows... " e whispered as he made boosters ((small boots that just gives about the speed of an Olympian runner)) as he ran, when he arrived he leaned on a tree

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I lost... That was dumb... but there's still plenty of camp left... I'm here to get better. I might lose once... but I'll come out on top whatever it takes!
Camden had to get serious. And that meant putting aside the dumb side for a little bit.
He grinned, pocketed the map, and swung towards his destination as fast as possible, tossing himself over the occasional tree or two, to catch on the the next one.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta picked up a map from the ground without listening to what the teacher had to say. He was pretty sure Mr.Hami said something along the lines of: Get here in a certain amount of time. For a short period of time, Asta thought about trying to make a lightning hoverboard. He decided no on that idea. The next idea was to just use his quirk, which is more effective. With one look at the map, Asta disappeared.

Jacob still had the adrenaline going through him but not for long. As soon as he remembered his camera he made a break for it to see if it was ok. Luckily the tree branch had kept it safe and sound. Yet this feeling of adrenaline would come back as soon as Mr.Hami finished explaining their new assignment. "Wooh! Who's ready to go?" He asked to the general area. Forget that, I can get moving again. With everything going on at once he just picked up a map and ran.

Ciel listened to the teacher's words carefully, he didn't want to end up clueless. When he heard the teacher mention that they could miss lunch entirely, he quickly grabbed a map and scanned the details. Exercising without eating properly will only hurt you... so I have to hurry. Ciel thought to himself, as if he was completely over his recent loss. He hid the shame under a plethora of other thoughts, since he didn't want to dwell on useless things. Especially since he once told another student to not stay fixated on the past. Following the map, Ciel took off down the path.

It was fairly simple, since all of the obstacles were removed which in turn made it feel like a cool-down exercise. However, it seemed to have warmed up his appetite, as he could hear his stomach begin to growl. Guess I better pick up the pace. Ciel had finally arrived at the designated lunch location and sighed of relief. He began looking at the different choices that were presented before him. He had a very specific diet to follow, so he was glad when he saw turkey meat in his bagged lunch. Afterward, he decided to sit down at an empty table and began eating.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"uhhh, Mom, i had the weirdest dream ever, i was already at the camp site, and i met the three most gorgeous guys" Himari muttered to herself while waking up, and noticing that everyone was already eating lunch "w-what happened d-did i lose or s-something?" she nervously questioned herself, but forgot about that sooner or later, "who cares if i win or lose anyway, at least i'm still alive" she thought to herself.

It was horrible walking to the building and walking to the lunch area again, the minute the saw Ciel, she hugged him excitedly and asked, "so did you win or did i lose, wait that doesn't sound right, anyway, i'm glad i didn't kill you!" she let go of Ciel, and looked at the different choices she saw, she opened her bagged lunch and saw a beef burger inside, "well, it's not that healthy, but i gotta eat it or else i'll be weak", she thought to herself, before eating.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki actually took consideration of Zuron's comments. He started to ponder for a long time, before coming to a conclusion. "Well, if I...", he mumbled," Just did that, then... Aha!" Technically, if he just took breaths according to the size of the lungs inside of the animal, he could stay as an animal for a longer amount of time! (All props to @Barefoot_Kittens for helping me come up with the idea) He got up to what seemed was a lunch table, though the searing pain in his back returned. Hoshi, who'd been gleaming about her victory, came over to surprise him. "Boo!", she exclaimed. Yoshisuki flinched, making a slight shriek. He sighed," What do you want...?" Hoshi smiled," I won! .... Did you?" He sighed with melancholy, giving Hoshi an idea. She sat down on the lunch table, immediately falling asleep from fatigue. Yoshisuki wondered how she had enough energy to surprise him. He started eyeing out his classmate's quirks to create strategies to beat them.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora looked up at Fuyuki and smiled while taking her hand. "Thanks. Oh and don't worry, I get hurt on a daily basis," she said slightly laughing. "You did well too! I was just lucky, so many things could've gone wrong," she admitted as she heard Ms.Agsaki speak. "Well, it was nice partnering with you. I'll see you at lunch," she said waving. She slowly headed over to grab a map. Running or even walking would be stupid, so I guess I'm flying again. She looked up and saw Ms.Agsaki's bubble not that far yet. Deciding to follow her instead of using the map, she hurriedly started her flying kick-off with her good leg and flew after the bubble.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden overshot the last tree, tossing him over the tables and into a tree.
He grunted as he hit his back, and climbed down. He walked back to the tables and grabbed a bag, he wasn't sure what was in it, but at this point, he honestly didn't give a crap. he didn't see Jakob yet, and as Jakob was the only person he knew, he decided to meet someone new.
He noticed a brown haired boy with another person sleeping next to them. He decided to go talk to them.
"You seem like a fun type. What's your name?"

Ciel was eating alone when someone had hugged him out of the blue, he had no idea who would consider themselves close enough to do that. He checked and was surprised to see Himari, he thought that she'd be angry, since he was the one who knocked her out. He chuckled at her question, since both of those predictions were false. "Actually, you won that battle." However he sighed from the next part of her sentence. "Yeah, it took literally everything I had just to stop you." He said, in a tone full of admiration. However after she went to grab a bag for lunch he began to wonder how would she be if she was pro.
"You know if you learn to fully control your quirk, you'd be unstoppable. You already have great offensive ability, so if you work on your durability then you're set." Informed Ciel. If that's my competition, then I can't stop training either.

JPSomeone

Asta had appeared a distance away from the lunch area so no 1 would notice him. He didn't want to look like he was the only one there so he waited. Soon people started to show up like Ciel, Lava girl, and stretchy arm boy. As they gathered around to get lunch Asta joined them. Grabbing a bagged lunch at random he decided to join Ciel since he seemed decent at not starting a fight. "Hey Ciel, who won your rescue mission activity?"

Kumori didn't even bother to take a glance at the map that they were supposed to share and instead started to make her way back to the camp area. She mostly followed the other students lead and eventually she arrived at the lunch area within the given time limit. They had a lunch break, but the spider-like girl had no idea how long it was. She grabbed one of the school lunch bags and sat down away from the other students. She didn't really want to be bothered as she had to think on how to become stronger. Of course she could try to become more physically stronger by training in different ways, maybe it'll help her with climbing on ceilings or other similar surfaces. She shook her head and opened her lunch bag. Kumori knew that she had to eat first and then continue planning. Inside of the bag was two sandwiches and both and just one slice of ham and cheese It was quite basic, but the spider-like girl didn't complain and quietly ate her lunch by herself.

Fuyuki once again took a map and followed the markings to arrive at the lunch area. At this point she was quite hungry, so she grabbed one of the school lunch bags as fast as she could. Now she had to decide on where to sit. There was multiple students sitting at one of the tables, but it looked quite crowded so she had to look for some other table. She wasn't sure where to sit, but luckily she found an empty table where she could sit at. She opened her lunch bag and inside was two sandwiches (that were the same as Kumori's) and then she proceed to take the one and started to eat it. It was simple and somewhat plain, but it was alright for Fuyuki's standards, so she didn't have anything to complain.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki looked at Camden. "Um...", he was confused about his statement," I'm Yoshisuki... and over there, exhausted, is Hoshi..." He was suspicious about his classmate in front of him. He decided to follow up the question," What's your quirk? I can turn into animals, and Hoshi here can summon dead... things...?" In his head, it sounded normal, but then he realized how weird her quirk truly was. Maybe this guy would actually not verbally abuse me any time he gets the chance..., he thought, looking at Zuron for a bit. He looked back to Camden frantically to make sure he hadn't missed his response.

The race back for lunch was relatively easy. Kishi stuck by Kat again, glad that she had hit his face rather than his legs. When the pair arrived at the lunch site, Kishi graciously took one of the bagged-meals. The boy was practically starved. He wasn't sure how the others felt, but so far this day had been rough on his unprepared body. It was a less than relaxing vacation, to say the least. Kishi wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead, letting out a short breath of air as he smiled. Kishi lost again, this time to Kat. He wasn't worried. He'd catch up, eventually. "Just a warning Kat, next time we are against each other- I'll know what to expect. I hope you're ready to lose." Kishi grinned as he turned towards the girl, joyous smile as big as ever.

Zuron decided not to use his quirk on his way back to the lunch area. The boy figured that would need to save his energy for later competitions. By the time Zuron had arrived, most of the other students were already eating or chatting. Zuron scoffed at the scene before walking past the bagged meals, snatching one along the way and sitting by himself in the shade. Zuron's gaze flickered between groups, his intense stare measuring each person's injuries and expressions. Eventually, he spotted Yoshisuki. Back with that weird girl he always hung out around, and some other kid. One of the new kids seemed to be introducing himself to Yoshi, Zuron narrowed his gaze before realizing he was staring and turning his back to them instead.

Ms. Agsaki and Mr. Hami were deep in discussion for a short while- they were exchanging comments about the students and seemed to be plotting something. After about 40 minutes, the teachers turned to face the students. Ms. Agsaki clearing her throat to get the children's attention, Mr. Hami began talking. "Back on your feet, now. Don't let that break catch up to you- a hero's work is never done. To end the day, we will be holding a miniature two-person-teamed-tournament. You will be broken into pairs and fighting other pairs in tournament style progression, of the pair that wins- each students gets a special boost on tomorrow morning's activity. Listen closely as I read off the teams and please stand near your partner." Mr. Hami instructed as he got most of the students looking up at him.The man then looked down at a piece of paper as he stated the names plainly "Kishi and Jack. Asta and Aurora. Kat and Ciel. Kumori and Camden. Fuyuki and Seo. Himari and Jakob. Hoshi and Zuron." Mr. Hami read almost too fast, before putting the list down and looking at Ms. Agsaki expectantly.
Ms. Agsaki, wearing a wide grin, clapped her hands together as she climbed up a table to stand on top of it's flat surface. She then cheerfully explained who would be taking on who in the first round of matches. (too lazy to write out. please refer to page 29 of the discussion thread. Also two lazy, but she gave them all specific places to battle at so they wouldn't run into each other). "Zuron and Hoshi, our lucky winners. For now, just sit out because we do have an uneven number of teams. I suggest getting together and discussing possible battle strategies, and watching the other's fight first. As for everyone else, you have 10 minutes to prepare and go to your designated battle fields. You will begin on Mr. Hamikaru's command, which will be a firework in the sky." she added with a smile.

Ciel looked up as he felt a change in his surroundings, when he did he was surprised to see Asta at their table. He felt a little bad for ditching him back at the course, so he made sure to talk to him now. Though, it seemed as if he'd already asked a question, thus he put down his food out of consideration before answering. "Oh right, she won. It was an exciting battle though, it really made me think." He replied, gesturing toward Himari, afterwards he put both of his arms on the table and leaned forward a bit. "How about you? Did you win your battle?" He asked.

Dead account

"I .. got paired up with him? He hasn't even eone anything since the start if school." Jack thought, scoffing, Jack started thinking of a plan "he can use his water quirk to make his opponents slip.. then i finish them off.. that souds good " he said as he thought of a plan B just in case

"Uh... Y-yeah... Thanks." Katlynn said when Kishi excitedly grabbed her, talking about how she took down the force field girl. She followed Kishi down the trail, trying to put those memories out of her head. It had only been yesterday when that happened... But it felt like forever ago. In fact, just this morning had felt like forever ago.

At the lunch site, Kat smiled at Kishi's challenging words.
"In your dreams, water boy." Kat teased back. She had been about to call him mud-boy, but decided against it. After all, she was the one covered in mud, not Kishi. She ate her lunch, and listened to what Ms. Agsaki and Mr. Hami had to say. So they were doing fighting again, huh? As Kat watched them put up the teams, she realized that she was once again paired with Ciel. Nice! They had worked together once, hopefully they could do better this time. Not to mention, Ciel had tied for first back on the first day. Kat was glad she was with him.

Drinking the last bit of water in her water bottle, Kat approached Ciel. It appeared that he was already in a conversation with both the lava girl and Asta. Asta seemed nice enough, but Kat wasn't to sure about the lava girl. If Kat remembered, she had a bit of a temper. Not to mention that she had pretty much straight-up ignored Katlynn when she tried to talk to her. Still, first impressions weren't always everything. Or second impressions. Kat stood a little away, not wanting to but into the conversation.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"Ah, those must come in pretty handy in a variety of situations." Camden replied, nodding softly
"As for my quirk... Eh, it's not as cool." He replied, extending his arm into the air about five feet.
"But hey, it gets me places... sometimes too fast..." He put his arm back down
That gave him an idea for the 2v2s....
Kumori? I guess we're working together now. This could work... if I knew the full ability of her quirk... I'd guess anything a spider can, as it appears to be a mutation quirk...
He went on mumbling to himself as he tried to find Kumori...

JPSomeone

"We'll say Jacob won because I don't remember anything." Putting up his hood in embarrassment Asta got up and began to leave the table. It was because of being embarrassed partially but also because he had to find his partner. Upon leaving he saw Kat watching from afar while also seeing 2 girls sitting alone at different tables. First, he walked up Kat to tell her, " Hey, go join the conversation. You might like it." Then walked towards one of them

The table he sat at was the one nearest to him. Putting his lunch down on the table for a bit he had decided to strike a conversation. Before he did he realized he was sitting next to the girl who asked him to venture the forest with her. "Oh hey, wanna have another try at the first impression again?"

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki looked over to Hoshi, and shook her to wake up. "Finally!", he said," You're paired up with Zuron, have a fantastic 26 minutes of your life!" Immediately, he took off to find this Fuyuki. "Hm...", he didn't know who Himari was, so he walked up to her. " Hey, uh... are you Fuyuki?", he began,"Hi, I'm Yoshisuki, but you can call me Seo to avoid confusion with my twin sister... she's in UA..." He decided to immediately skip to conclusions, as he really just wanted to get away from Zuron as fast as the speed of light.

Fuyuki was listening to the instructions that the grumpy teacher was giving. She didn't remember what their names were, so she just called them the Happy one and the Grumpy one. She had just finished with eating when she noticed that someone had sat beside her and to her surprise it was the male student she had attempted to introduce herself to. Her gaze shifted to the opposite direction from him and a light shade of pink started to form on her cheeks out of embarrassment, as she remembered her previous encounter with the student. Hearing that the dark haired boy would give her another chance to her to introduce herself was reliving. Sandy-brown haired girl shifted her back towards the young male and the light pink color started to fade away from her cheeks.

"Uhm.. Yes.. My name is Fuyuki and um.." she started. It was a bit awkward, but she had to try and pull through it, "Sorry, but I can't remember your name.. Was it something that started with an A?" She continued and hoped that the awkward feeling would soon be gone. Seconds later another student approached her. It was a male student with brown-reddish hair, who looked like he was trying to get away from something, or rather someone. She brushed it off and gave a small smile to the male.

"Yea I'm Fuyuiki. Nice to meet you Yoshis- or um.. Seo"

Kumori had finished her meal while ago and carefully listened to Mr. Hamikaru's instructions. She was paired with Camden, again? Well it didn't bother her too much, as now she had the chance to show him how capable she was. She continued to sit and scanned the area with her dull gaze. She spotted him rather quickly, so she stood up and approached him. As she was getting closer to him she noticed that he was mumbling to himself, but the spider-like girl couldn't hear it, nor did she care what he was saying.

"So were working together now?" She bluntly said and crossed all of her arms when she stopped behind Camden.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo smiled back," We must figure out a way to beat our opponents... Himari and Jakob, I believe..." He analyzed the battle, predicting future plot points inside his head. "Let's see...", he mumnled," Himari would be better off attacking any of us, though Jakob would be better off attacking you, as metal could cut through ice easily... Though Himari seems to take interest in Jakob, henceforth making the battle double-sided against you... though I could attack them both! Okay, I got it!" He picked up a stick, etching a battle plan in the wood. "Once Himari helps fight you, I'll sneak behind them, then I could turn into an osprey, looming over the battlefield! If you got in any trouble, I could support you in the air!", he hoped Fuyuki latched on to his complicated idea.

Meanwhile, Hoshi finally woke up. "Gah!", she was surprised that everyone was doing something. She didn't want t ask the teacher, so she made her way to the center of the crowd. Hopefully, whoever she was paired up with would get the hint and come over.

Kishi listened intently to the teacher's words. His eyes shifted back and forth and lips moved slightly as if he were reciting something or taking mental notes. When the pairs were announced, Kishi felt his heart sink. Jack? It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but they were practically polar opposites. There were only three people in the class that Kishi had decided bothering the would be a bad idea: Zuron, Himari, and Jack. Of course, the other boy was strong. In fact, Kishi almost felt confident that he could win something with Jack on his side- but still. What if he messed up? If Jack got mad at him, he'd be dead for sure. The boy let out a sigh and relaxed his shoulders, shaking his negative thoughts away. Jack was just a boy, like him- they'd have to work together. Kishi walked towards Jack, dragging his feet slightly, with a smile. It seemed the other student was already plotting, by the time Kishi was in earshot- he sort of knew what Jack was thinking. "Assuming Aurora immediately takes flight, we'll have to target Asta. Since we only need to take one of the opponents out, we could use your plan and I'll leave you to finish Asta while I make sure Aurora doesn't have a chance to rescue him." Kishi added, hoping that Jack picked up on the fact he had overheard the plan. "Let's just do our best." Kishi smiled, his usual grin though slightly forced. 2v2 was different than the last challenges, because if he slipped up that meant he was hurting his teammate too. It was a lot more like the villain fight from the day before. A lot more stressful.

Zuron grinned slightly hen the teachers began to describe the next competition. Finally, a chance for him to show all of the others how truly superior he was. Zuron looked down at his hand, clenching and loosening his fist repeatedly, of course Hoshi would be a problem. It was Seo's little girlfriend, she was weak. Zuron figured it would be best for her to just stay back, he could easily handle both of the other losers who would go against them. He had the first round off, an unfortunate coincident- though Zuron knew it wouldn't matter in the long run. The boy's smirk faded slightly when he looked around him, focusing first of Yoshisuki before his gaze swept the entire class. He knew he was better than them- he had to be. But why didn't it feel that way? Zuron couldn't shake the feeling that he was just as weak as them; and that, somehow, his confidence would betray him. As all the other partners got together, Zuron realized that Hoshi was not making her way towards him. What a nuisance. With a growl, Zuron stood up and walked towards Hoshi. "I swear to god if you lose this for me-" Zuron muttered as he walked towards Hoshi, his words hardly audible. "Stop embarrassing yourself, it's gonna make me look bad. Can't you at least pretend you have a brain in there." Zuron's introduction was less than charming. "We've got extra time on our side, it's almost cheating- so messing up isn't even an option in the next match." Zuron stated as he stood a few feet form Hoshi.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi rolled her eyes at Zuron's remarks. Unlike Yoshisuki, she wasn't open to "friendships" like these. "Listen, if you don't act snotty, we can actually come up with a working strategy...", she stated, calmly and boldly. Hoshi grabbed an arm she created from the ground, gesturing for Zuron to hold it. "Use this thing for defense", she paused," You're quirk isn't the attacking type..." Honestly, she already knew she didn't want to be near him. Near people like Zuron, she acts more serious and distant, not anywhere near her usual personality. "I wonder who's up first...", her tone of voice even shifted, sounding bored and irritated.