• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Assuming the cold had faded away, she stood up, and declared, "well, i suppose we should head out now" she ran to to where the other students are, trying to forget about Jakob, and losing their fight, but she slowed down when she saw Fuyuki talking to that pigeon, as what she would call Aurora, Himari smiled and yelled, "COLD DOES BEAT HEAT, HUH!!!" before stopping and taking a seat at the far end of the benches, she still couldn't accept defeat, but at least she did everything she can to protect Jakob, she thought while watching the remaining battle.

"We forfeit" the words were said, yet it didn't feel joyous, somehow they felt bitter. Why did I suddenly snap like that? I promised myself I wouldn't let it get to me, damn... now they probably think I'm some kind of beast, huh? Ciel sighed, sheathing the weapon within his skin. He walked over to Kumori, a smile forced unto his face. "Sorry about that, I know how hard it is to just give it all up- especially when you still have some fight left in you. If you want, we can train together sometime after this camp, so that one day we can have a proper rematch..." His eyes trailed off and darkened. "Well anyway, I'm off, the others are probably waiting for us by now." He stated, struggling to retain his smile. He walked down a familiar trail, he believed that it'll take them back to the others. Not that it mattered anyway, he didn't intend to go back yet, he needed some time to himself. Maybe I should let them know... Nah these are my problems to deal with, can't have them getting caught up in this. He chuckled to himself. I really am weak, thinking that they wont want to talk to me anymore if I tell them the truth. I saw how the villain attack affected them, though, so maybe keeping it to myself is for the best.

Jakob stayed sitting for an extra long moment. So much for that, the boy let out a loud sigh at Himari's words. He didn't mean to leave her alone like that, he didn't mean to be so stupid. But he did all that, and he lost in front of everybody. When the girl stumbled towards Jakob, he winced slightly- was she upset? He'd be upset with himself? Oh god, she was going to hit him. Jakob braced himself for everything he felt he deserved- but no such pain was inflicted. Instead, the girl wrapped her arms around Jakob and brought him into an embrace. When the girl touched him, Jakob felt warmth spread throughout his body- his metal dissolved to reveal just the bare skin, slightly red from being covered for so long. The boy blinked, sitting completely still, arms by his side as he simply allowed himself to be hugged. The girl's words took Jakob by surprise, making him bite his tongue to hold back tears. Who would've thought his first day at school would be so emotional. Finally, Jakob hugged the girl back before gently releasing her and getting to his feet. "Sorry." he stated simply before offering her a sort of forced smile, "At least we know what we have to work on. Let's train together some time." Jakob offered figuring that the least he could do was open up to Himari.

All the battles wrapped up nicely, leaving some of the students with a lot to think about. The teacher's hadn't made themselves present at all during the fights, but one could be sure they were watching. "YAY!" An explosive shout from the air caused Kishi to look up with a jolt. Ms. Agsaki sat criss-cross on a bubble that looked almost too small to carry her, she clapped her hands enthusiastically and beamed over her students. "Out of breath?" the woman asked before chuckling at the irony of her comment, "you all did tremendous- we see growth in you every day. For those who are continuing on to the next round, congratulations- push yourselves further now and don't be afraid to try new things." the teacher smiled with a wink before addressing the others, "Those who will not be continuing, do not be disheartened. Losing now is the best thing you can possibly do. There is no failure in losing, only failure in not getting back up." Ms. Agsaki reminded with a smile. "Everyone who lost their previous battles are free to stay and watch here, or go train elsewhere- but we better not catch you slacking!" Ms. Agsaki grinned.
"Our next set of battles will be Jack and Kishi against Fuyuki and Yoshisuki." Ms. Agsaki gave each student a quick glance as she spoke their name. "as well as Zuron and Hoshi against Katlynn and Ciel. Everyone who I just listed has 2 minutes to prepare for their next battle, stay near enough to hear me- I will call out when the battles should begin." Ms. Agsaki gave a thumbs up towards each student. She furrowed her brows slightly when she couldn't find Zuron, but as if on que the male walked out from the trees and stood a little ways away from the others with his arms crossed. Kat and Ciel- that's who he'd have to beat. Ms. Agsaki scanned the rows of faces once more before turning he rback on the benches in order to watch the battling students prepare themselves.

Zuron sent a subtle glanced towards Hoshi before practically ignoring her. He had no doubt that Kat would be easy, and while Ciel's quirk held both offensive and defensive potential the pair seemed to rely heavily on team work the last round. "Let's separate them." Zuron huffed towards Hoshi once she was close enough, "Don't let them help each other." he muttered- he wasn't one for teamwork anyway. So by separating Kat and Ciel he would also have an excuse as to not having to work with Hoshi.

Kishi looked towards Jack, acknowledged the male's words with a nod. "Let's not underestimate anyone." Kishi stated simply, perhaps the first time he had contradicted Jack at all during their partnership. Kishi raked his brain for ideas about their next set of opponents, " I don't know the full potential of Fuyuki's quirk. But chances are she can freeze over any water I produce, I'll have to be careful around her. " Kishi stated, why couldn't he think of anything else?

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki paused, turning back into human form. Yes.. Finally! He shook off the horde of termites and beamed. It was over - and they won! Wait. Was Jack... Oh lord. Jack was the guy who did that shadow thing. Yoshisuki knew that they would have to prepare. Alot. It seemed that the fight was over, so he walked to Fuyuki. "We're going against Jack. We'll need to train our quirks in a short period of time...", he announced with a worried expression. His focus drifted away from Jakob and Himari completly.

Hoshi started to get accustomed to Zuron's behaviour, and smiled at his idea. "Sure! I'll go against Ciel, whilst you fight Kat.", she proclaimed, modifying Zuron's plan.

"Probably," Fuyuki replied to Aurora and sat down beside her. It didn't take long until her ex-opponent appeared and made a snarky comment. The sand-brown haired girl couldn't really come up with any other response than an awkward smile and watching her walk by. She looked up as she heard a shout coming from somewhere high up. She saw Ms.Agasaki floating on a small bubble and announced who was going to fight who for the next round. Apparently she had to fight Aurora's former opponents, Kishi and Jack.

"Hey. I'm fighting your former opponents. Do you have any tips against them?" Fuyuki said and turned towards Aurora, but Yoshisuki had been faster, "I don't think we'll have enough time to train our quirks though,"

Kumori looked at Ciel and she could clearly tell that he had a forced smile on his face, but she stayed silent and held her right shoulder with her upper left hand to support it. She heard him suggest that they could train together. It would help her reach her goal, but would she be good enough for it. Before she could think any further she nodded and watched as Ciel walked away. The spider-like girl just stood there for a moment to regain some of her mental energy. Soon enough she started to make her way back and went by the recovery crew to get her injuries checked. There wasn't anything serious other than her shoulder, which turned out to be a small fracture. It took a while for Kumori to get to the spectator benches, but her shoulder was still aching. She had to go back later to get properly healed once she has rested up.

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden hadn't expected anything that had just happened, he hardly felt anything other than an extreme pain in the back of his head. His vision was too blurry to notice whether or not he'd gone to the recovery crew or the other way around, and his ears were ringing at a deafening rate. But something felt off to him. Had they won? Or had they lost? All he knew was diving out of a tree and then getting smacked in the head.
He was pretty sure they'd lost, but wasn't going to say anything as he trudged back to the spectator benches.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora shook her head sadly, "Sorry, I don't seem to remember anything useful besides the obvious." she paused back to recall the battle again. "Well, he did summon a huge shadow ball. And he was able to summon barriers. But again, that's just something obvious right?" she asked sadly. "Ah wait! He has a dark-type power, so he should be weak to light right?" she asked without wanting an answer. "Ice reflects sunlight nicely. Even if it doesn't damage Jack, it can still confuse or weaken him, right?" she said excitedly. "Sorry if I doesn't work, it's the best I can think of right now. Well, good luck you two," she said smiling.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari heard what Ms. Agsaki said, you can train, or you can watch the battles, she thought to herself, "what would i get from training anyway, my quirks based on my anger, so i have decided to just sit here", she smiled when she heard, Fuyuki's name again, but her opponent was Kishi, "god i hope, this guys quirk is fire, because i wanna see Fuyuki burn" she said with an evil laugh at the end, bad mistake, saying that out loud could've put her in danger, and furthermore her left hand crumbled even worse, she knew she had to do something about it like Asta, but she didn't want Jakob to know about it, she put her hoodie on, and hid her crumbling arm inside, putting on a fake smile.

Last edited:
Before anyone was really ready, a shout could be heard from Ms. Agsaki "Go!" like that, the second round of the tournament had begun.

Zuron gave an irritated huff as he glared at Hoshi. Was she pushing his buttons, or just stupid? "Whatever, have it your way." Zuron huffed. It would just make the fight go faster, all he had to do was get to Kat before Ciel could get to Hoshi. "Don't you dare lose." Zuron added as he narrowed his eyes on the horizon and searched for his target.

Kishi winced when Ms. Agsaki called for the battles to begin. All Kishi could think about was ending this battle swiftly, the one to come would be the hardest- after all whoever continued had survived just as long as his time will have. "Okay." Kishi took a deep breath as he looked at Jack, "I don't know where I'm at as far as inflicting damage. But I can at least distract one of our opponents." Kishi nodded to the boy. "I'll go after Yoshisuki, stay close by- let's help each other out." Kishi added. The young blue-haired male smiled as he found Yoshisuki, he was honestly having fun. Kishi pressed both of his palms together and pointed his index fingers in unison towards Yoshisuki, he knew it would double the size of his stream- but would it be enough?

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"I guess i'll fight freezing thot then " Jack yawned, honestly not caring at all for the strength of his opponent, but he had thrown a barrier before using another one to go up and shoot a blast at Fuyuki, all at the same time

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi sighed, walking around the forest. " I don't think-- oh, there!", she pointed to Ciel. Regretfully, he charged to her target. Not knowing what to do close up, she did an aikido move: Hoshi grabbed onto his arm and threw him down to the ground, hoping to knock him unconscious. She didn't want to look, as she usually had a refrain from injuring her classmates. Knowing he would ultimately retaliate, she ran as fast as she could away, then paused in the lush forest.

Yoshisuki was confused on what Kishi was doing. Suddenly, a blast of water struck him in the head, though doubling it's size didn't make it go any faster. He coughed up some of the water and rubbed his eyes, obviously mad. He quickly turned into a Cane Toad, trying to soak the water through his skin, like they do. Refreshing..., he thought, though he couldn't talk because his mouth was at least double the size. He slowly hopped toward Kishi, as water wouldn't effect an amphibian like himself.

Dead account

Jack glanced at Kishi and his opponent, quickly making a barrier in front of Kishi to protect him "Be careful, she can easily turn into something that takes water" he said, shootint ANOTHER blast at Fuyuki

Fuyuki wasn't all that prepared when the next round of fighting began. She knew that the time they had to both recover and plan was probably just enough time to recover her limited use of her quirk, but she still needed to be careful. It didn't take long before the opponents found the sand-brown haired student and her partner. It looked like Seo was focusing on the water gun, so maybe Fuyuki should mainly focus on the shadow cannon. Jack seemed to use his quirk to full potential and it seemed to be long range one. This was quite bad, as the sand-brown haired student's quirk could only affect her opponents in direct contact. Barriers seemed to form left and right, which limited her movement. It was by sheer luck that Fuyuki dodged her opponents first blast, but failed on the other one. She flew back when the blast hit on her left side of her torso. She got up and quickly checked that there wasn't any serious injuries on both of her hands. They were mostly unharmed, but they had some scratches from when she flew on the ground. She just brushed it of as they were not any serious injuries, nor could she feel any pain from them. The sand-brown haired student shifted her hands' colors to the verge of being blue, meaning that her hands were mostly pale and charged at her opponent, trying to quickly grab his hands and then quickly letting go.

Kumori tried to follow both of the occurring battles, mainly the new students to learn what their quirks were. Well there weren't any new students in this round of battles other than a female student with a blue sweater which had both a white and a black stripe on it and she didn't seem to do anything special yet, other than being hit that is. She was paired with the walking zoo and was up against Jack and Kishi. The spider-like girl tried to follow both of the two battles, but found herself being more interested in the Kat -Ciel vs. Zuron - Hoshi battle. Kumori didn't exactly know why, but it was probably because Kat and Ciel had previously defeated her and Camden and for them to win instead of her team. Her gaze shifted from student to student as she also tried to learn more about her other classmates' quirks.

Dead account

Jack crouched down before Fuyuki could grab him, he went for the grab on her arm ((the part that isn't freezing)) and already had a blast prepared, after quick moves, hoping he held onto his opponent, had a blast ready on her head

Kat watched as Kumori and Camden walked away. She felt kind of bad about blindsiding Camden, and that hard hit that Kumori took. Kat had wanted to get to know the spider girl ever since the class first met, but now was not the time. Ciel was walking away with a troubled look on his face, and the next round was already starting. They were going to be facing Zuron and Hoshi... Jeez, talk about a power combo. Super Speed and Undead. Kat jogged over to Ciel, her rod in hand as she nervously scanned the woods.

"Hey... You okay? Do we have a plan?" Kat asked Ciel. Even though they had just won, Ciel looked... Kinda upset? Kat didn't feel too great about the victory either. She didn't exactly like just jumping their opponents and not giving them a chance to fight back. But, if that were real life and Kumori and Camden had been villains, then Kat would have supposed it was the best option. Still, she didn't feel that great about it.

Kishi grinned when his attack hit, through further inspection the boy found out he didn't do much damage at all. Yoshi transformed into a toad, much to Kishi's distaste. Kishi made a disgusted expression before readying himself for more battle, to his surprise Yoshi charged at him. Well, slowly hopped towards him, at least. Jack formed a sudden barrier and called to Kishi, the boy wasn't much afraid of a toad so the barrier felt necessary- but he decided to use it to his advantage. "Maybe you can absorb water, but can you absorb this?" Kishi huffed as he picked up a stone from the floor and tossed it at Seo before ducking behind the barrier for cover.

Zuron watched his partner spring into action. He stood for a few extra seconds, trying to asses her plan before deciding that she was utterly useless. At any rate, he focused on his target. Activated his quirk, Zuron huffed before racing towards Kat- he made contact with the girl in just seconds and lunged right for her throat. Of course, he wasn't going to choke his opponent. Zuron planned to used both of his hands on the singular point to force her to the ground- if he could knock her off balance he had an advantage seeing as he had speed on his side and she was less likely to evade once on the floor. The boy narrowed his gaze and put most of his force into the shove towards her neck.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Aside from missing the intermission, hearing what Ms.Agsaki had to say, & crying Asta was fine. Lifting his head to access the situation, the only thing he saw was 2 battles start. Wiping the leftover tears away Asta put his head back down and fell asleep. "I... Don- waNna wAk3... UP" He said in his sleep.

Katlynn coming over to him made him think about what he was ultimately doing. Halting his walk, he turned to face Katlynn, his face reverted to normal it seemed. "Sorry, something was on my mind." He'd answer before thinking of a plan, since she brought it up. His hand was to his chin, symbolizing his deep thoughts on the matter. He'd look at Katlynn's rod and shake his head, "First, let me take that rod back. That won't do this time, seeing as they could most likely just snatch it from you if we were ambushed." He'd state before going in to receive the rod he'd previously given her. The rod, now being absorbed by his skin meant that Ciel would have to give his partner a new, more suited weapon to fight with. "Now then," the words seeped out of the boy's mouth before he attempted to take Katlynn's hand, he'd look at it intensely until a few words stopped his study, "I see." He let go of her hand and forged a pair of gauntlets that were perfectly- or almost perfectly molded to fit her hands' structure. "Sorry about that, but those gauntlets shouldn't be uncomfortable for you when you wear them. Seeing as I designed it with your hand structure in mind." He tossed her the pair of metal gauntlets, before informing her of one last thing about them. "Plus the metal I used to make them is flexible but can still pack-a-punch. Be sure to take advantage of that fact."

After that was all taken care of, Ciel went back to her original question of whether or not they actually had a plan to go off of. Slightly turning his attention to the woods in front of him, he answered. "Well to be honest, I can't really see those two coming up with a very detailed plan of their own. If they did come up with a plan, it'll most likely be something simple, such as rushing in as fast as they can to disorientate us. Zuron's quirk works well for ambushes, given how fast he is." He subtlety sighed, as forming a plan seemed to prove quite arduous. "However, for us, it depends on who ambushes us first. If Hoshi ambushes you, keep your eyes on her and don't let her out of your sight until you know where she's going. Since her quirk causes her to faint, she'll be an easy target once she's in that state. Which means I want you to avoid fighting as many zombies as you can, don't exhaust yourself by fighting too many." He paused, that was the plan for Hoshi, now he needed one for Zuron as well.
"If Zuron attacks you on the other hand, he'll have to most likely keep up close. Perfect for your new gauntlets, so don't be afraid to engage him if that happens. Gauntlets are great offensive weapons, though they can allow some defensive tactics." He nodded, he was pleased with the plan even though such a short break period was given. Although this was no time to be pleased, new enemies were on the horizon and they could be coming any second now, causing Ciel to brace himself. "For now, brace yourself for any kind of ambush, if nothing happens soon, then we'll go on the offensive." He told.

After a brief moment he heard something crunching. Already huh? It was Hoshi, and she was charging at him. Before Ciel could really react, Hoshi tossed him to the floor, though Ciel did catch himself mid-strike, relieving most of the impact. He laid on the ground, making a note on where Hoshi was headed. Seems like I'm still letting my emotions get in the way... I forgot, a true knight wouldn't let that happen. I should've been able to counter that move, oh well, let's just not make the same mistake twice. Ciel rose from the ground, his eyes were closed as he took a deep breath to clear his mind from anything besides the battle ahead. Both of his hands went to his waist whilst chains wrapped around it, acting as a belt for the sheathe that would soon emerge. And now the finishing touch, House Iridine's most famed and proficient weapon... The empty sheathe was then filled by a curved blade, the tachi. Ciel seemed to be calm, although unlike last time, he carried no coldness to him. His hands rested at his sides, as he approached Hoshi, ready for anything.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden (for once) hesitated on an action, and sat down decently far from everyone else. Once he could see outlines again, he got a little pissed. Where is my luck? I probably seem like a blank-minded idiot to these guys. But then again, that's probably the reason we're all here, because we're just that bad. Speaking of bad, where's my jacket?
Camden began to look for his jacket, when he saw it a bush where their battle against Kat and Ciel had taken place.
I'll get it later... While he waited for the battles to end, Camden pulled his shirt over his face and tried to sleep.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was infuriated at Kishi throwing a mere stone. Cane Toads have some of the roughest skin in-- OW! He'd show him! Cane Toads aren't poisonous in Down Under Land (im amazed too), but in Florida, they became toxic. He suddenly appeared shorter and slightly more green, and started to jump longer. It didn't appear on his face, though he was determined to kill Kishi with his superior reckless Google Searches about Cane Toads!

Hoshi paused when Ciel came dashing to her. What would Seo do? He would stay calm throughout all of this and never attempt to kill anyone in anyway... Most of all, he would make a plan. What kind of plan... Suddenly, the gears in her brain started shifting, and she got it. She tapped on the ground and laughed. How she was lucky. It just so happened, under them, that an ancient village was decimated by an avalanche from these mountains. Grim, though Hoshi could manipulate that in her quirk. Suddenly, all around Ciel, zombies came from the ground, ready to fight him on Ciel's command. A possible side effect of her quirk, near places like these, he brain thinks better, which is why her middle school was next to a cemetery.

Last edited:
Kat took the gauntlets and began to put them on. But before she could say, 'thanks' or 'good plan', she caught some movement at the corner of her eye and straightened up. It was that slight straightening up that pretty much saved her. Zuron's attack caught her completely off guard, and Katlynn was knocked completely off her feet. She had seen people get closelined before in movies and tv shows, but dang did it hurt! But since she had straightened up slightly, Zuron's attack had hit a bit low, hitting her in the collarbone instead of the neck. Still, the attack had winded Kat and left her on her back.
I have to move! Kat thought. With only one gauntlet on, Kat rolled sideways into the bushes and activated her quirk, turning to a darker shade of green in an attempt to blend with the bushes.

Kishi took a peep around the barrier before narrowing his eyes. He had changed into another toad, slicker and faster. Kishi was unsure why this change was made, could this frog do something the other couldn't? And what was up with Yoshisuki and toads? Kishi was fairly certain he could beat a frog in battle, but if he charged Yoshisuki could turn into something much more dangerous. Kishi let out a low groan as he tried to think of a plan. The boy tried to rethink through the battle so far. He had hit Yoshi twice without doing much damage, but chances were he had angered the other boy. He could run, create some distance- knowing that Yoshi was much slower in that form. Then he's just have to pray Yoshisuki didn't have a cheetah under his belt. Kishi took a deep breath and nodded before taking a step back, still looking at Yoshisuki and jogging backwards from the barrier.

Zuron's attack hit, though not quite were he wanted. The boy was sure he aimed correctly, still it didn't matter. Zuron looked back to see that Ciel was alone, where was Hoshi? Did she not understand that this was a fight? When the ground suddenly began to rumble, Zuron watched a single hand pop out from the ground. The boy huffed, so that was her plan? Turning his attention back to his opponent, Zuron muttered a curse upon seeing that she had rolled away- clearly his attack wasn't as effective as he had thought it would be. A rustling of the bushes signified the girl's general direction, but when Zuron walked through the brush he found nothing but trees. Had she run away, or was she hidden? Zuron decided that he's narrow his searches the the area he had heard the rustling, thinking she couldn't have run that far in such a short period of time. Quickly noting the possibility of a sneak attack, Zuron activated his quirk and began to run in a swift circle around several mushes and trees in about a 50 ft radius. As he sped up, Zuron's image began to multiply. His hope is that, not only would Kat hesitate but when she attacked it wouldn't be his actual body. However, Zuron knew he also couldn't keep this up for long or he'd run out a steam- his plan relied on Kat acting fast.

Fuyuki's plan didn't go as she hoped, but she was in a way in direct contact with her opponent. Jack was preparing his blast once again, but the sand-brown haired girl needed to take every chance she had. Her arm was under her sweater so she wasn't in as direct contact as she hoped, but this had to do. Fuyuki turned her eyes towards the are where Jack had grabbed by her arm and turned the skin icy blue. Of course the skin are was under her sweater, so she could go colder no problem. Luckily her arms were only partially numb and knew what area she had to cool down. Under where jack's arm was, the sand-brown haired girl started to feel a aching. That was the sign that her quirk was in effect and let out a a grunt by accident. Before Fuyuki knew she got shot once again by Jacks blasts and her head yanked to the blasts direction. Her eye's were automatically closed when the blast hit and was currently rapidly blinking them, as her vision was quite blurry as an aftermath of the blast.

Now that Kumori thought about it. All the "new" students were here with her sitting at the spectator benches, so she shifted her gaze from the battle give a quick scan of the previously mentioned students. Nearly none of them had anything visual that would've given the quirk away, except for a female student with pale pink hair. her quirk was quite obvious. She had two huge wings on her back and naturally her nickname was going to be "Dove", as Kumori didn't know her real name. Of course she could go over to the girl and be social, but she wasn't in the mood and it showed. She remembered seeing the winged student flying, so her bones were most likely hollow, like birds have, which would mean that Dove would clearly be physically weak. After the quick visual scan of everyone, the spider-like student returned into spectating.

Dead account

Jack got cold a bit, he noticed Fuyuki plan but she was dizzy enough because of his blast he summoned two gauntlets, put them on, and punched the ground, to make a crack, just big enough to trap his opponent

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora watched the battles with amazement, her eyes darting around. She leaned forward in her seat when a girl seemed to disappear. Is her quirk invisibility? I really have to get to know more people. She looked around a little more and finally noticed Ciel. Oh, he seems to have an iron creation quirk. That makes sense considering his hero costume idea earlier. She looked back at Fuyuki just in time to see her get hit. She sucked in a shocked breath and glared at Jack even though she knew it was fruitless. I hope she's okay. I mean, he couldn't have hit her full force right? I mean, even though they're enemies now, they're still classmates. She sighed, some people in this class really are scary.

Kat laid down in the bushes, taking a moment to catch her breath. She appeared to have lost Zuron, at least for a moment. Okay, Kat. Think! Weaknesses... The first one Kat thought of was his ego. Zuron seemed pretty arrogant. Baiting him might have him make a mistake... But Kat didn't want to blow her hiding spot just yet. Another weakness? Zuron's quirk was super speed... Maybe an attack to the legs could slow him down...

From her hiding spot, Kat watched as Zuron began to run in a circle. Wait... Hold up... It seemed like there were now five or six Zurons running around in a circle?! What the heck was this?! Well, it didn't matter. What mattered is that he was going in the same circle... So Kat knew what to do. Time to see what this gauntlet Ciel gave her could do. Moving quickly, Katlynn stuck out her gauntleted arm in the path of Zuron's circle, in an attempt to trip the speedster. This was probably going to really hurt her arm, but the gauntlet should absorb most of the blow. At least, Kat hoped so.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
If I could just go a little faster... Well... birds seem like free real estate..., he thought. Yoshisuki has a grudge against "popular" animals, and prefers more diverse species. Like the third fastest bird in the world nearly four times faster than the fastest human! Getting unusually devious, he transformed into White-throat Needle-tail Swift. The bird was native to Japan, so it should actually be recognizable. Yoshisuki likes to complicate things, always going by technicality rather than popular opinion. He took off at 160 kmh, or 100 mph directly to Kishi, ready to turn into that frog at--- oh no. He can't. The bird's lungs were larger than the toad's, so he couldn't transform into anything smaller immediately. If he were to stop by Kishi, it would be very risky, as he could shoot a blast of water anytime. Oh lord. He couldn't even resist water now, he was a swift. Wait, if his non existent physics was correct... Stopping in midair, going down at least 20 of whatever you kids these days measure in, it would create a gust of wind to blow Kishi away! Sticking to his strategy, without hesitation he transformed into a Spur-Winged Goose, which was resistant to water. He braced himself for the worst, closing his eyes.

Ciel watched as a couple of zombies took form from all sides, his eyes moved back and forth between each one of them, noting their similarities and differences. They seemed to be blankly staring at him as if they were waiting for some kind of direction, whatever they were doing Ciel wasn't going to wait and find out. The boy focused his breathing, he had to have a calm head in order to efficiently strike an opponent, his blade, now sharp was ready for combat.
In a brief moment, chains wrapped out each zombie pulling them toward him from, even though they were getting pulled in from almost every direction the boy's face retained a calm composure. When they were close enough, Ciel performed a low sweeping move, in an attempt to knock them off their feet whilst also making sure that they stay that way by slicing off their feet. Sheathing his blade afterward, Ciel looked at Hoshi again, his eyes narrowed as he put his hand back on his sheathed blade. He slightly crouched down, retaining his posture on the blade. In an instant, he drew his blade with a quick draw technique. Now, he knew he was no where near close enough to actually hit Hoshi, or was he? The actual blade of the weapon disappeared after he drew his blade, all that remained was the hilt which was in his hand. The blade on the other hand, was propelling itself at Hoshi incoming at fast velocity. It was like a very ranged slashing technique.

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi didn't know what Ciel was up to, until she saw the blade hurling at her. "Wait, wh--", she was cut off by the blade making contact with a newly spawned zombie. "Y'know what... I think I can do more with my quirk, here..", she said to herself. Her quirk could activate without blood or oxygen being used up because their were already some here. With all her might, she just wanted to summon a "boss level type" zombie, and she did what looked like a Naruto hand symbol in the air. And... There! Oh... it was just the same thing that happened last time... For the second time, though more, zombies popped up against Ciel. She looked over at Zuron. What's he gonna do... hypnosis?, she thought with sarcasm.

Zuron's eyes were in the air, he searched the trees for his opponent. Blind to the fact that the girl was in the bush, it was too late by the time he saw her hand shoot out of the bush. Only a few steps behind the girl's gauntlet, Zuron couldn't stop himself. His high speed charge hardly slowed down as his left foot made contact with the girl's wrist, he could feel his force bend her wrist slightly- before he lost track of what was happening as he was flung head over heels. Zuron's body spiraled through the air and into the lush forest, he quickly created a burst of wind using his arm circles, the opposite force slowed his body and caused him to drop to the floor rather than crashing into a tree or rock. The male let out a growl as he got to his feet, how annoying. He glanced briefly at his left foot, it was sore- likely injured, but his adrenaline kept him from feeling most of the pain. Zuron huffed, at least she came out of hiding. The male activated his quirk again, regretting not going all out at the first charge. Zuron raced back the direction he came, hoping he would still be able to find Kat. The boy slowly gained speed, going faster and fast as he picked a target. Focusing on the area that the pair had made contact earlier, Zuron used his force and rammed into a tree, flipping himself in the air so he hit the tree with his feet. It wasn't a particularly large tree, but it would at least get her out of hiding if not actually hitting her. The tree fell with a loud thud, and Zuron bounced back away from the tree before looking around. The boy's mouth hung open as he panted, and his eyes were more serious and alert now.

Kishi watched Yoshi with wary eyes. It was birds now. The boy followed his opponent, but couldn't do anything. He aimed slowly, when suddenly Yoshi began to shift forms again. Yoshi stopped midair, much to Kishi's surprise- and the current of wind was produced from the large goose. The gust hit Kishi hard, blowing him back several feet and knocking him off of his feet. Kishi winced as he sheilding his eyes from the dust cloud surrounding him. The boy jumped back to his feet, vision blurry from the previous attack. Kishi focused his gaze on Yoshi once more before he shot several small blasts of water at the boy. Kishi looked towards Jack, Yoshi was focused on him. He wondered if his partner would be able to hit Yoshi if he distracted the boy. Kishi knew communicating the plan would be toot risky, as Yoshisuki would hear it- he'd just have to hold up and hope for the best,

Dead account

Jack started growing annoyed by by Kishi's long fight, "0he glanced over with the 'hurry up' look on his face, that's when he started aiming at the big bird, hoping to get a blast in so they could end easily

Kat let out a cry in pain as her gauntleted arm connected with Zuron's leg. She drew her arm close to her body, clutching it in pain. Her wrist! Thank goodness she had been wearing that gauntlet, but at that moment she would have preferred Ciel has left her with the rod. If she hadn't been wearing that gauntlet, her wrist would have definitely have been broken. But as it was, it was most likely sprained.

Kat glanced over and noticed that her attack had been a success. But to her shock, Zuron seemed to easily recover and use his quirk to slam into a tree! That attack knocked the tree right towards her! Not even having time to let out a yelp of fear, Katlynn dove out of the bush as the tree smashed down on her hiding spot.

Now, part of Kat wanted to give up. Her dominant hand was injured, and she was all out in the open. She had fought the good fight, got a hit in, but now it was time to throw in the towel. But that part was drowned out by the adrenaline and fear roaring through her veins. Because right now, Kat wasn't just facing Zuron in a friendly sparring match. To Katlynn, this felt more like yesterday when they had been fighting the villains. Kat wasn't fighting to win. She had shifted to fighting to survive.

Plan B. Exploit weakness of arrogance by stinging his ego and insults, getting him angry and possibly leading to errors in judgement. Kat found herself looking straight a Zuron, breathing heavily and holding her hurt arm. He was quite a distance away, but not to far.
"You call yourself a hero?!" Katlynn found herself calling out to Zuron. A small voice in the back of her mind warned her to stop, and begged her that what she was about to say would be crossing some lines. For both Zuron and herself. "All I see is a bully that doesn't care about the people around him!"
With that, Kat began to run towards Zuron. At the same time, she activated her quirk and began to use the same tactic she had used on the Force field girl, and on Kishi earlier. She began to change color rapidly, from bright red to bright blue to bright yellow, in an attempt to disorient Zuron.

Kishi's eyes caught sight of Jack. If they teamed up, they were sure to have better luck. Kishi focused his aim toward Yoshi's face, all he needed to do was distract him. Kishi let out a battle cry as he shot several consecutive blasts aimed for the bird's eyes.

Zuron watched Kat roll from her hiding spot, his gaze drifted slightly to the uprooted tree before quickly bouncing back to Kat. She was holding her arm? Had he hurt her, the boy didn't recall ever actually hitting the girl. It didn't matter, he could definitely use it to his advantage. Zuron prepared to launch towards the girl and throw a series of punches her way, but a voice caught his attention. Why was she talking? What a pest, battles weren't made for talking. And yet, nonetheless Zuron found himself listening "What?" Zuron growled when she asked about being a hero. Zuron huffed at the girl's comment, "And all I see is a complaining child, who is trying to defend herself with insults." Zuron yelled back- which in a way proved he was stronger than the words, and yet at the same time proved that he fell right into her trap. Zuron activated his quirk, but Kat made the first move. The girl charged straight at Zuron and suddenly started flashing colors. Zuron let out a growl as he winced and kept his eyes closed. Clearly, it irritated the boy's eyes- but rather than withdrawing, Zuron kept his eyes shut and launched a kick. He couldn't be sure that it would hit, with his speed- chances are Kat didn't have time to change directions. Zuron spun his entire body into the kick, which he aimed where he only hoped was the girl's rib cage.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Yoshisuki was sure of his victory, though with three blasts coming straight for him, to him, it seemed time started to slow down. Hm... was I going to win in the first place?, he started to think, I was paired up with a person who's quirk doesn't even match mine, and I was going against a person who could summon water, and... a person with a rather strong quirk for this school... First I thought my parents sent me to a mental institution... Sometimes, he did get 'over the top' in battles... I was destined to lose. Once it started to speed up, he prepared himself for physics. Three blasts at around 20m/s or 45 miles per hour at least, charging against an object at 100 something or the others, that doesn't end well. The only thing he felt was the pain of something near his head, then everything going black, and he literally fainted.

Dead account

Jack noticed the bird faint "we won! Looks like we're in the finals .. unless animal lover here wakes up" Jack said, "you did good, good job" he finally told the Water Hazard "your quirk may not do much damage but it's hella a good distraction"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari started shouting from the sidelines, "YEAH!!!, DESTROY THEM SHADOW GUY, I ROOT FOR YOU!!!", starting to get all excited with her expectations, she jumped for joy, as Jack and Kishi won, and cheered happily while watching them win, she noticed Aurora was starting to glare at Jack, is it because Fuyuki was her friend?, or was it her best friend?, she forgot about it soon and continued to watch the astonishing victory of Jack and Kishi.

As Kat charged at Zuron, she noticed that he had both closed his eyes and responded to her insult. Perfect. She was about to tackle him when he spun and struck Katlynn with a powerful roundhouse kick. The move had caught Kat completely off guard, and the attack slammed her into a tree hard. Kat broke her concentration, and her colors went back to normal. Slowly she sank to the ground, clutching her side. No... She couldn't give up now... But as hard as she tried to get up, she just didn't have the strength. Still, Ciel needed her help! If she lost now, Ciel would be stuck between Zuron and Hoshi. And even though she knew Ciel was good, Kat wasn't sure he could hold out against the two attacking at once.

So with all her might, and using the tree as a guide, Kat slowly got back to her feet and faced Zuron, breathing heavily. She knew she was outclassed, but was not ready to give up now.
"Come on, you..." Kat said, her voice sounding a little weak. She knew she should try to bait him more, make a jab at him for the way he had been treating Yoshisuki even after he took a knife for Zuron, but she found she couldn't. It felt too cruel, and she didn't know Zuron. For all she knew, he had a reason for acting the way he did. Kat also wanted to use her quirk to blend back into the woods, but she was scared that Zuron might just ignore her then. So without her quirk it would be. She might be able to focus enough to do the bright color trick again, but her main plan was to try to grapple Zuron when he came in to attack.

Ciel sighed at the sight of more zombies instantly rising from the dirt, this felt more like some wave defense game at this point. There was no other option but to fight, though. His teeth now clenched, Ciel was wasting time and deep down he knew it. I need to find an opening, so I can have a clear path to Hoshi. His right hand rested on his blade, there were even more than last time, not good. Ciel's left arm became enveloped in iron whilst his right hand still remained on the sheathed blade at his side. Like a beam of light, Ciel's blade swiftly sliced a zombie in half. During this, it seemed as if a zombie had taken the opportunity to land a strike on his back, which caused Ciel to stumble forward. Quickly, Ciel spun around and punched the culprit dead in the face, knocking it to the ground. They're all coming now, my chance may be revealed through them. As the zombies began to rush Ciel, he was not ready to throw in the towel just yet, no matter how many there were. Ciel steadily but hastily wrapped an incoming zombie in chains and threw him into another opposing undead enemy. One managed to slip through his vision and thus tackled him to the ground.
The dark haired boy struggled under the zombie, it had him pinned down pretty good, he figured he'd at least give it props for that. However it was time to act, in a fast motion, Ciel's metal arm faded and the metal was utilized for a freshly made dagger. Holding the small blade firmly in his grasp, he struck the zombie in the gut and began to push it off, so that he could actually stand and fight. Hopping to his feet, the dagger in his hand was held in a reversed fashion. The zombie had also managed get back on it's feet in that short time as well, dang this one is resilient for sure. Before he could even think, the zombie had done a fierce swipe which was aimed for Ciel's face, luckily he managed to dodge it at the last second and was able to retaliate by striking the wrist of the attacker. Ciel's breathing was heavy but steady, as his feet slightly bounced up and down, watching the enemy's movements. The zombie's hand rose once more, which signaled Ciel to dodge but wait, something wasn't right- was that a feint? The zombie went in for a bite upon realizing that it's target fell for it's trick, Ciel let out a short but loud cry as the thing's teeth connected with his shoulder. In a rage, Ciel's left hand rose and stabbed the zombie clean in the back of the neck, throwing it down. A shadow was cast upon the undead creature as he stood over it. "Well played, you must've been a good fighter when you were alive." With those words, the metallic sound of iron screeched as his blade was drawn and struck right through the center of the zombie, signalling the conclusion of it's second life.

Now it was time to go for Hoshi, or so he thought until the sound of a heavy thud radiated throughout the area. He had just witnessed his partner get smashed into a tree, when she stood up, it was clear that she definitely wasn't in the best condition. That could not continue and it shall not continue any longer. "Sorry Hoshi, seems like I'm done for now. Good battle." The blade wielding student told before sheathing his sword and running over to his partner. "Hold it, I believe the resolution to this battle has been reached." He'd say to the enemy, with a calm and stalwart voice. His attention then turned toward Katlynn. How could he let this happen? With a sigh, he scratched his head as he looked for something to say, though it seemed to just come naturally. "Don't stress over the battle too much, we're both at fault for this outcome." He said, yet that didn't feel reassuring at all, so he tried again. "You did well though, be proud of your progress today. There's always next time, we can both avenge our pride then. Now let's go rest up with the others, so we can be up for dinner." With that he lightly tapped Katlynn's shoulder and began his walk toward the other students with his hands resting in his pockets.

Last edited:
Fuyuki's eyesight started to get slowly get better and she saw her opponent let go of her arm to summon two gauntlets. She thought that Jack was going to punch her and there for shielded her face with her hands just by pure instinct. What she didn't know was that Jack punched the ground instead of her (surprisingly), which then created a small crack in the ground under one of her feet. She nearly fell as and aftermath of an quick balance shift. Her right foot was now trapped. She didn't know if her foot was unharmed or not, as she could neither see it or feel any pain (or anything really) with it. There was a sudden thud on the ground and the now trapped student looked to it's direction and saw Yoshisuki fainted on the ground. She was about to yell "We give up!", but Jack had beaten her and was already celebrating his and Water gun's victory. She could hear Himari yelling and celebrating Kishi's and Jacks victory. The female student sighed and her expression turned into a frown. Could it be any clearer that the lava girl disliked her, but Fuyuki made an effort to sympathize as it was could be from her team winning their battle

"..Congrats you guys," She started. Hopefully this made it clear to beam boy that he won along with his partner, as his last comment of Seo did concern her a bit. "..Uh.. could you guys now please help me get out of here..?" she continued with a slightly awkward smile on her face and pointed towards her foot in the cracked ground. She did also withdraw her quirk from her hands, returning to their normal color and not to harm either of the male students, if they decide to help her.

The battle with with Kishi and Jack had now ended so now Kumori could better focus on Kat's and Ciel's battle against Hoshi and Zuron. She didn't know any of the students, other than their name of course, but it didn't really matter to her. She was studying their battle closely to learn more about their quirks. This could possibly become important later on when she goes up against one of them again. When? The spider-like girl didn't know, but once again, it didn't matter. She made multiple mental notes like Hoshi not fainting anymore or Zuron being egotistical just to name a few. The battle came to an end shortly after, as Kat seemed injured, where Ciel took action and announced their surrendering. She knew how it felt to do everything you could, but it still not being enough. She knew it well. It didn't come form the recent battle she had, as she felt like she could have done more.

"You gave your best effort," Kumori said with a slight smile to Ciel when he arrived at the spectator benches. She wanted to say the same thing to Kat too, but she wasn't at the benches at the moment, so the spider girl had to save it for later.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Himari, Lava head, also known as 'I keep my relationship status open for attractive guys' startled Asta. The hooded boy awoke from his slumber only to fall off the stands. Both shouting and scream seemed to be built into Himari but she needs to be put in her place. Taking a stand for once, the hooded boy said, "Hey, I don't think you're in the right grade Lava girl. We don't always express our feelings by shouting like a 5-year-old."