• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Upon his return to the benches, Kumori tried to ease the pain of losing, or so it seemed that way. He was surprised though, he would've never guessed that she'd be that first one to do such a thing. It would probably be rude if he didn't continue the conversation after that, so he decided to sit next to her, his hands rested on his lap. "I don't think I did anything special though. I could've done way better than that if I stuck with my partner." He sighed, but then a slight smile breached his regretful face. "I suppose karma got me back for making you surrender huh?" He said with a slight chuckle. "I didn't give you a chance to really shine, sorry." He didn't really carry any uneasy air with him as he said this though, instead it seemed like he was looking forward to something. "I'm not giving up though, after this it's back to training for me. How about you?" Ciel inquired, he really didn't know anything about Kumori. So what's a better way to get to know somebody than to hear their resolve?

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
After some time cheering, something startled Himari behind her, it was Asta, Himari was infuriated at his sentence, "well, excuse me, mr. grumpyhead, i'm just enjoying my time watching these battles, and did you even hear Ms. Agsaki?, NO. SLACKING. OFF, and i'm sure you don't wanna mess with me, so why don't you go back to your beauty sleep, princess!" she said in a sarcastic voice, turning away from Asta, and wandered off to the forest, to calm down.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi was surprised about her victory, until she looked over to Kat. After she left the battlefield, her brain started functioning at the normal rate, making her shake her head. "Ugh...", she said to herself, feeling a bit uneasy. She went to the bleachers, to get a better view. "Is Seo dead?", she thought, blurting it out. Yoshisuki wasn't dead, or at least he thought. He didn't really know where he was. It was like floating around in a black abyss. Wait... what is that? In his own dream, he saw something he could never comprehend, and he was woken up by Hoshi kicking him to make sure he wasn't dead. What was that?, he thought, trying to remember, It was the best thing I've ever seen... Hoshi waved her hand in front of her eyes. "Wait... am I dead? Who are you?", he asked. She looked confused," What? No... Why are you asking me that?" Yoshisuki suddenly got a migraine. "ACK!", he exclaimed in pain, clenching his head. Hoshi looked confused," Why are you laughing so hard?" For an odd reason, he just burst out laughing. He stopped for a bit, groaning at his pain, then saying a word," I feel so lonely..." He resumed laughing. Quickly, Hoshi walked back on the battlefield. "Let's see... he was blacked out... it was caused by blasts from quirks, directly to the head. I think he's got head trauma...", she calculated," Wait... why does he have two symptoms that don't go together... usually laughing is separate from feeling lonely... oh! He switch between forms once he was hit, so additional force after the blow would've caused that... I guess..." Really, she wasn't a professional, so walked over to him, worried.
TL;DR: Seo has head trauma... hm...

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora blinked her eyes, she was done with the glaring. She listened to Asta speak and giggled quietly. She listened to Himari retort, and she frowned, disregarding the weak threat. If she gets this agitated from a simple remark, I wonder how she reacts in an argument. Or even when she's jealous. She thought back to earlier that day at the parking lot. So much has happened since then, it's quite amazing actually.

Zuron’s kick hit, he could feel the female go flying. Upon opening his eyes, Zuron let out an annoyed huff and rubbed them once more. The boy could make out Kat’s figure against the tree, the boy walked towards Kat with closed fists. He’d finish it now, it had been too long anyway. “You’re an idiot if you think you can win anything when all of your attacks are based on protecting yourself?” Zuron huffed as he reeled his fist back. He could tell Kat was suffering, her tenacity was almost admirable. Nonetheless, Zuron was here to win. But, sudddenly, Ciel stepped into the boy’s path. Zuron rested his body at Ciel’s words, “Lame.” Zuron huffed at the fact he couldn’t finish off his opponent. Zuron tucked his hands in his pockets and looked up towards the sky, just one more round.

Kishi was out of breath, smiling through his pants and resting his hands on his knees. He was actually quite proud of Jack’s comment. “Thanks.” the boy huffed as he stood straight and looked back over his shoulder. Where was Kat? Was she alright? To be frank, Kishi was quite glad he didn’t have to go against Kat. The boy suddenly heard Fuyuki's request and he quickly nodded at her. Kishi rushed the the girl's side and began squirting the ground around Fuyuki's foot. When the mud became soft enough for the girl to escape, Kishi offered her a hand to help her up- "Good battle." the boy smiled.

Kumori didn't look or say anything when Ciel spoke. She was just silent and looked at the general direction of the forest-arena. Why did he apologize to her? It was a fair fight and he and her partner had won. It wasn't until the dark brown haired student's last sentence that she looked at him. What about her? She sifted her gaze towards the forest once again.
"Well.. I'm not going to give up either and I'm most likely going to start training more seriously, but I also need to figure out why we lost and learn from it," the spider-like student replied and her expression became contemplative. She most likely knew why she had lost. It was because she wasn't careful enough and fell, which then gave away her and Camden's location. Her shoulder was still aching from her fight. She moved right hand over to it and rotated the the shoulder. It didn't help, but it didn't make it worse either. Kumori just had to wait for tomorrow to get it healed properly.

Fuyuki was glad that Kishi had decided to help her. Her foot came loose from the trap no problem. She grabbed his hand got up. Her foot didn't seem to be injured, or it looked like so. It would probably be good to go by the recovery crew once more to get it checked.
"Yeah. Good battle," she replied to the blue haired boy and smiled back, "Oh and good luck for your next battle," she continued and looked at both Jack and Kishi. She started to make her way towards the spectator benches, but as previously mentioned she stopped by the recovery crew to get her foot checked. It turned out to be only minor injuries luckily, which then were quickly treated. When she finally arrived she walked over to Aurora and waved. Fuyuki didn't know if she could consider the winged girl a friend yet, but she kind of automatically sat beside her.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora looked around at the finalists. So it'd be Jack and Kishi vs Zuron and Hoshi I believe. I wonder how that's going to turn out considering all of them fought so much today. She looked up and saw Fuyuki waving. She waved back smiling. In her mind, Fuyuki was a nice person. And nice people deserve kindness. Now that I think about it, most of my classmates are nice. "I wonder how the final fight is going to turn out. Either way, good job on making it to the semi-finals," she said. "Some of the people in our class are pretty powerful. There's always a next time right?" she said.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"So our opponents are Hoshi and Speedy Bastard huh? This should be quite entertaining " Jack said as he took a stretch, obviously not at all worried about Zuron being in that team "i should be able to make a strategy with my fight against thunder speedy shy guy.. because his ego makes me think of speedy bastard.. " he thought

((Sorry for lack of usual details....i'm super tired right now ))

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Most of the time when you're provoked you end up reacting almost immediately but Asta's 6th sense told him not to. Almost like when a girl is throwing mood swings at her boyfriend, you don't want to get caught up in that storm. Yet he had to get the last word so he replied with, "I'm taking a break, even the best heroes need a rest sometimes. Though if I had to fight you one on one... I'm One Hundred Percent sure I could take you on." As he said this she was already walking away. After that childish dispute with Himari, he also needed to calm down.

In search of some familiar faces, Asta did a quick 360. Was it worth it? Yes. What did it cost? Turning around in a circle 4 times. Spotting Aurora and Fuyuki he secretly- Who are we kidding? He was in plain sight trying to scare them.

Kat ready to try and tackle Zuron, only to stop when Ciel stood between them and surrendered the match. Kat let out a small sigh, relaxing and leaning forward. Her whole body felt sore, and she slowly followed Ciel back to the sitting area. Sitting down, she winced as she began to take off the gauntlet that Ciel gave her. A large bruise was forming on her right arm, and it was painful to the touch.

"Here." Kat said, handing Ciel back the gauntlet. "Sorry, but I lost the other one. Zuron hit me before I was able to put it on."
They were sitting next to Kumori. Kat glanced around, trying to spot Camden. She had felt bad for sneak attacking him with the rod. Heck, she felt bad for what she said to Zuron. She'd apologize later...

Kat turned her attention to the conversation Ciel and Kumori were having. Speaking of training, it reminded Kat of something she wanted to ask Ciel.
"Hey, uh... Ciel? I kinda noticed you working out earlier... Do you do that often?" Kat asked Ciel.

Kishi watched Fuyuki walk away and the boy let out a huff. Was all of this really necessary? It seemed more people were getting hurt than getting better at anything. The boy looked over his shoulder at Jack in response to his partner's words, "We've gotten this far. We've just got to keep pushing." Kishi added in a low voice. Suddenly Ms. Agsaki appeared in the sky above- with a set of rapid claps. The woman than raise done fist to the air.
"I hope everyone is ready to rock- because the last battle starts.." the woman held for a second before bringing her fist down through the air, "Now!" Ms. Agsaki grinned. The teacher then floated over to the bench that her students sat own on and stood next to it.

Zuron glanced around for Hoshi, wondering what his partner had done during the competition- she clearly hadn't won. But he had to make sure she wasn't injured or anything that would slow him down. When Ms. Agsaki signaled for the battle to begin- Zuron let out a puff of air. The boy rocked back and forth on his toes and heels as he stared at the ground. Bully? He thought, momentarily about Kat's words. It was a compliment really- to his strength. But Zuron just couldn't convince himself to see it that way. He knew he couldn't let his guard down, however- he had something to prove.

Dead account

Jack went looking for the other team, only to spot Zuron not long after "gotcha" he mumbled before sending a blast towards him ((right side) ) Jack then peft his position to attack from the left, where he sent a barrier to push Zuron towards the blast

Upon hearing that Kumori would train harder and correct her faults seemed to really intrigue Ciel, he wanted to know her reasoning of resolve but he figured it wasn't best to pry. Instead the dark haired student simply let a small smirk form on his lips. "That's what I like to hear." He was going to say something else, until he realized Katlynn was trying to give him back the gauntlet he lent to her, whilst doing that he saw the bruise on her arm and his eyebrows clearly expressed concern. Although he was sure she'd get it checked out by the medics later on, so he didn't say anything about it. "Thanks, and it's fine." He reassured, since the missing gauntlet wasn't really that big of a deal anyway, the iron he used to make it would most likely come back sooner or later. Ciel believed that was the end of the conversation for now but that was before she'd asked him about his exercising. Slightly embarrassed, he nodded in response. "You saw that? I thought I was alone, ah-ha..." He spoke, his embarrassment settling down. "But yeah ever since my tenth birthday, I've been working out everyday. As that was the day I received my first tachi training lesson." He informed, creating the sheathed tachi again, it slowly filled his grasp as it formed. "Apparently, they say you need a strong mind in order to wield it properly, but you can only have a strong mind if you have a strong body to support it."

Setting the tachi aside for a moment, Ciel pulled out a small sketchbook. It was slightly worn, but overall it was still in good condition. Flipping it open, as he turned the pages, there were multiple designs of an armor set. Yet each one looked different. One could assume that Ciel no longer liked those designs, since some had an 'x' through them. Though he stopped on a page that revealed a detailed sketch which featured a set of armor that had various carvings all throughout. "Of course that's not the only reason I work out. This may seem a little childish, but I wish to create my own knight armor, one that people will remember and one that can inspire hope in all who see it." Ciel said while he held out his sketch, so they could get a better look at it. "So in order to achieve such a feat, I need to get stronger." There was a strong sense of determination in his voice, even though what he was saying was clearly embarrassing, his goals seemed to outshine the feeling.

"Anyway, the next battle is starting. Which means I can finally see how far Kishi has improved." Ciel said, putting away his sketchbook and crossing his arms. It was clear he planned to watch this final bout intently, or maybe it was just a ploy in order to get the topic off of him.

Zuron's eyes landed on Jack as he made the first move. He was hasty, Zuron decided to make him regret his impatience. The blast was easy for Zuron to dodge, it was small and almost set too far to the right. Did this kid really have bad aim? How'd he get so far, then? Zuron used his quirk and spun to the left, thinking that he could easily evade the first shadow ball. Suddenly, Jack sent another attack forward. With suddenly confusion, Zuron bumped into the barrier. He turned to face the wall and let out a growl- there was little time to react now. Zuron stretched both of his arms out and made a few quick circles, the wind was not enough to dispel the shadow ball- but it slowed it and allowed Zuron an extra second to roll off of the corner of the barrier and use it as a shield. Zuron, panting heavily blinking at the wall- which collapsed as both of Jack's attacks collided. So maybe Jack would be a challenge. Good. Zuron activated his quirk and felt it pulsing through his legs, then the boy rushed towards Jack. In less than a second, Zuron neared Jack with a fist pulled back. If he could land the hit, he would follow up with a series of rapid punches to Jack- but he'd have to be careful of a counter attack.

Kishi watched his partner take off. Assuming Jack could handle Zuron, Kishi's gaze turned towards Hoshi. His plan was simple. He knew of her frequent fainting form using her quirk too much- he just had to entice her into over exerting herself. Kishi ran towards Hoshi with both arms extended and he pointed his fingers like hand guns at Hoshi. Suddenly, a stream of water flow form Kishi's finger tips. Rather than creating several blasts of water, Kishi opted for the hose tactic, where two constant streams of water were pushed out towards his opponent.

Dead account

Jack, luckily, was able to dodge Zuron's move, wich he responded by summoning gauntlets and going to punch Zuron in the Jaw, while a blast was already whot directly at Zuron at the same time , Jack then jumped back "seems like you're more than a spoiled kid"

Zuron huffed as Jack dodged his move. He wasn't sure how the boy could do it- seeing as the normal teenager wouldn't even see the move coming. It was clear to Zuron that Jack had previous training other than the hero course he was currently enrolled in- he'd have to strike faster and harder. If jack was reading his attacks, he'd just have to move quicker than Jack could think. As Zuron considered his opponent, Jack was countering his attack. Jack summoned two attacks at once, one being another ball of shadow and the other being a gauntlet. Zuron fell away from Jack's punch, figuring that that attack would cause more damage- but Jack's other attack was coming in hot. Zuron's eyes grew wide as the ball barreled towards him, the boy narrowed his eyes and focused. Quickly dropping to the floor, Zuron just barely dodged Jack's attack as it skimmed his head. "You talk like someone who's already won. Clearly you're mistaken." Zuron growled as he stood up and began running- Zuron circled Jack several times before he felt a gentle splash to his back- the attack caught the boy off guard and caused him to stop his attack. Zuron growled as he lost the momentum of what would've been his tornado attack. It was too long of a build-up anyways Zuron decided as he moved in for another attack on Jack. Zuron was mindful of his opponent's new gauntlets. Zuron ran towards Jack at normal speed, only activating his quirk once close enough. When he activated his quirk, just feet away from the other male, Zuron shifted to the left- hoping to throw his opponent off guard. He then flung a furry of super-speed kicks and punches towards Jack.

Kishi turned from Zuron, who he had just attacked, and back to Hoshi. Here it was. He'd have to give it his all.

Dead account

Jack took two kicks, but managed to get out of the attack, then, Jack smashed the ground and made cracks in front and behind big enough for Zuron to fall through "and you talk like a god damn idiot, no one says it, but most of us are getting annoyed by you"

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi was getting slowly more mad at Kishi. He knocked Seo unconscious and would pay for it! Hoshi got up and glared at Kishi. Soon, blasts of water shot toward her, but she aikido -ed around them and charged at him. A gigantic blast of water was hurling to her, though she ducked under it. Quickly, she summoned two zombies to her left and right. She clearly had more control of her quirk, now.

Dead account

After making the big cracks, Jack pulled his hands up, a ball forming, instesd of throwing, he aimed, then , very suddenly, a Giantantic blastmwas heading towards Zuron, the Ball at the end of it "dodge this stuck head "

Zuron huffed as Jack managed to escape his flurry of attacks. Zuron activated his quirk and prepared to launch himself once more but Jack's attack caused the ground to rumble. Zuron fell backwards with the quakes, and looked all around him- he was surrounded by gashes in the earth. The boy slowly got to his feet. The last few minutes had felt so long and exhausting- and yet neither side had more than a scratch or bruise form their opponent. Zuron took Jack's insult with a grin, "Didn't realize it'd be that easy to get on your nerves." Zuron huffed as he ran multiple plans through his mind as the escape the trap he was currently set in. Zuron took a deep breath and stepped backwards, but Jack gave him no time to put a plan in motion. Jack began charging up an attack that first looked like his usual shadow ball, but a beam shot form his palm instead. Zuron quickly shifted his body weight to the left and evaded the attack, his heels handing off the edge of his platform between the cracks. Zuron didn't notice the ball, which was wider than the beam, until it was too late. With nowhere left to dodge- Zuron had no choice but to let the attack hit him. As it made contact with the boy, he braced himself- but didn't quite expect the strength of the attack. Zuron was rarely actually hit in battle, dodging was his specialty- so it took him by surprise when he felt the pain of the blast. Snapping back to the battlefield, Zuron growled and rotated his body slightly as it flew through the air after being blown back from the attack.

Kishi sighed at Hoshi's expression, had he done something to upset her? The boy took a readied stance as Hoshi charged at him, it was no time to be concerned about those types of things. As the zombies had risen from the ground, Kishi split his hands and aimed one at each of the undead's faces. Kishi shot a blast of water, which was surprisingly strong- from each hand in an attempt to simultaneously hit each of the zombie minions. The boy kept his gaze on Hoshi but jumped back as a figure came barreling towards his opponent. Kishi watched Zuron's eyes grow wide as he turned to face Hoshi.

Zuron raised his arms to create a gust to soften his landing, only to find Hoshi directly in his path. Afraid that launching the attack would knock his teammate out, Zuron tucked his hands by his side and crashed into her. Zuron let out an angry growl as he quickly got back to his feet. He got hit? How? And no surprise that someone else ruined it for him. He probably looked like a loser. "Dammit! What the hell were you doing in my way?" Zuron yelled at Hoshi as he brushed himself off. "I know you don't understand, but you don't have what it takes to be a hero- and you sure as hell don't have what it takes to be my partner." Zuron growled at the girl. "Might as well stop now, leave this to me. I don't need you as a distraction." Zuron added with a huff.

Dead account

As Zuron landed Jack rushed in with his shadow gauntlets, crouching down while running going to punch in Zuron's jaw, "i'm not mad, i just dont like it, plus, you do look like the cliche bastard jerk we see everywhere these days"

Zuron gave a final glare towards Hoshi before bracing himself for Jack's attack. "Shut up! You're not close to what I am. Stop acting like your better than me." Zuron let Jack take a few extra step forward before he dodged the boy entirely and instead went for Kishi. "The words you speak now are exactly why you'll never amount to anything. You'll never be what you want to be and you'll never reach what your searching for." Zuron growled as he zeroed in on Kishi. The blue-haired boy shot several blasts of water but the had no effect as Zuron took him my the arm. Kishi closed him eyes and braced himself, as his opponent lifted him into the air and smashed him into the floor. It all happened so fast, it was clear that Zuron was slowly increasing his speed with each passing second. Kishi let out a cough as he dragged his body backwards and slowly stood up. Zuron turned away from Kishi, though, and was already heading towards Jack. The dark-skinned boy jumped into the air and growled "Stop talking about other people and take a good look at yourself.", he changed directions swiftly while in the air and clasped his hands above his head. From the aerial position, Zuron brought his hands down like a hammer towards Jack's shoulder. Then- without a second in between, the boy switched gears and placed one foot behind the other as he mustered a tornado in Jack's direction. As the wind blew the other boy backwards, Zuron followed suit- planning on ending it swiftly. "You have zero expectations, nobody gives a damn about any of you losers. Stop acting like you all have something to prove." Zuron yelled as he sped up towards Jack. Then, suddenly the world fell silent to Zuron. His feet stopped moving and everything around him seemed to intensely shift. "no" the boy muttered weakly as his eyes grew wide. The boy shook with clear rage and his eyes shone with intent, but his body didn't move. Kishi looked up at his struggling opponent, who just sort of paused. Kishi was confused, but tried to stay focus. "Now Jack!" Kishi yelled in a hope that his partner would be able to do what he could not.

Dead account

" i do not have ny expectations, and no one gives a crap about me, that's true, since i don't have parents.." Jack said, as he prepared a double blast "but... don't you DARE think, that you, are better, " he continued as the blasts quickly headed for Zuron, but without any slowing down, Jack ran behind Zuron and punched him towards the blast

Zuron's eyes searched the floor and his heart raced, but his body stayed completely still as Jack raced towards him. No parents? Jacks words were so sudden, so plain and meaningless. Zuron's gaze drifted towards the boy, his purple orbs glazed with thought as he watched Jack. No parents- Zuron sighed. There was no bigger influence in Zuron's life than his parents, his dad at least. Though perhaps not the best father, and certainly not anyone who should ever be around a child year old- Zuron knew deep down that his father was who he was fighting for. And yet, here was Jack admitting he had nobody- then who was he fighting for? Himself? It seemed so impossibly complicated, the blast grew closer and closer as Zuron growled to himself. A sudden shove form behind caused Zuron to snap back to the battlefield, his attention now on the blast as he felt his body coming back to life- it was too close now. Zuron closed his eyes tightly as he felt the blast's energy on his skin- but nothing happened. Looking up, Zuron grimaced at the wall of bodies in front of him- mutated forms of corpses that stayed firm despite taking the mighty blast. Zuron furrowed his brows and looked back towards his partner- she was the only one who could've done such a thing. Before Zuron could say any words, Hoshi swayed back and forth before fainting onto the dry dirt. Zuron watched blinking, barely able to hear Ms. Agsaki from the side line. "Kishi and Jack are the winners! Congratulations you two, and everyone else." The woman yelled out.

Kishi looked between all four of the people on the battlefield before he let out a sigh of release and melted into a sitting position on the floor. Kishi took the time to catch his breath as the teacher continued speaking. "We'll take 5 minutes to recuperate, please see the nurse if you haven't already, and then meet back here- we will walk to the campsite together." Ms. Agsaki smiled.

Dead account

Jack sighed when Ms.Asgaki told them that his team won, "and your still saying your better than everyone?" Jack said, he went back to the sidelines to sit down, tired as heck, he almost had his quirk go over his time limit

The match finally came to an end and that was Ciel's cue to go congratulate the winners. Plus, the silence on the sidelines was killing him, but he understood, everyone was most likely too interested in the final battle. Given that, the boy hopped from his seat and landed unto the slightly damp grass, however they still crunched as Ciel made his way over to Jack. A small grin was equipped, the boy was strong but he really didn't seem to converse much, and as such, Ciel saw it as his duty as class rep to break the ice with him. Halting his steps in front of the other student, Ciel stuffed one hand in his pocket. "Hey, congratulations. Just so you know, I think you've really come a long way since our previous battle." The brown haired boy said with a friendly smile. "Seeing how you used your quirk this time made me really want to have a rematch with you later on. How about it?" Seeing that the student was fairly tired, he decided to keep it short and simple, but it still managed to get the point across.

Kishi pressed his palms against his eyes in a tired gesture before he jumped to his feet. Honestly, it was fun. Perhaps it was so because Jack did most of the work, and although Kishi knew he still had learning to do- he thought he grew form this experience and he would 100% do it again. Kishi sprung to his feet and ran towards Jack with the excited grin of a child. "Thank you!" Kishi released an exasperated sigh of gratitude towards Jack before realizing he was already in a conversation. "I mean- sorry. It was really fun! Thanks for being my partner." Kishi smiled again before he let out a huff and turned towards the benches. Where was Kat? The boy was eager to learn about how her battles went.

The pile of zombies melted back into the ground, leaving the ground in that area scarred. Zuron still stood, though not paralyzed, his expression reflecting both deep thought and emptiness. The boy blinked at Jack, at a loss of words. He did lose. He truly did, by nobodies fault but his own. "I'm so weak-" Zuron's rasped quietly to himself as he looked down at his raw hands and took a step backwards. The boy could feel tears welling in his eyes, though he managed to suppress them. He was overwhelmed with emotion, and for what seemed like the first time in his life- Zuron had nothing to say in response to Jack's comment. He watched Ciel trek across the field and then Kishi bound after him, Zuron turned away from them suddenly and began walking away; his gaze flickered on Hoshi's figure before he pried his eyes away, as if unable to look at her, and continued his march past the benches.

Ms. Agsaki stretched her hands into the night sky and looked up at the sun, which was already hidden behind the hills in the background. "Alright students- it's just a short walk to our campsite. We have set up a sleeping bag for each student, you can rearrange or whatever you want- but stay in our sight, please. Rest well tonight, because we've got a long day planned ahead after breakfast." The woman smiled before she began marching into the woods. "Follow me!" Ms. Agsaki cheered.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Calming down, wasn't easy for Himari, especially with that crumbling arm, it took her a couple of minutes, to seek peace, and she did, she came back to the fight only to see both of the battles over, Himari looked down in dismay, but lightened up to hear, the word "sleeping bag", "finally "sleep", i can finally sleep" she said, sighing with relief, but Ms. Agsaki also said something about seeing the nurse, she knew she had to do something about her arm, but kept it a secret still.

Dead account

Jack got up as Ciel congratulated him, then Kishi came and thanked him "meh, i don't mind , good job to you too " he responded before leaving to follow his teacher, FINALLY, Jack was gonna get a rest

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
The chance of scaring Aurora and Fuyuki was gone when the battles ended. At the same the time the air seemed to fill up with a positive feeling. Yet this didn't affect Asta because of his curiosity. He couldn't remember what happened in his battles. This didn't stop him from being excited when he heard sleep. He dropped the plan to scare both girls and followed Ms.Agsaki.

Fuyuki nodded in response to Aurora. She was right. Some of their classmates were really powerful, which made Fuyuki wonder why they were even in this school, but now the final battle was going to start. The light brown haired girl shifted her eyes towards the forest-arena. Fuyuki let out a small chuckle and then looked at the battle. It was quite intense, but like every battle before, the final battle also came to it's end with Kishi and Jack being victorious. The light brown haired girl was happy that they had won. Upon hearing that it was time to go rest from Agasaki, made Fuyuki realize how drained she was actually. She let out a big yawn, which she cover with her hand. She got up, but before following her teacher and the rest of her classmates she turned towards Aurora.
"Are you coming or not?"

Kumori was deep into watching the final battle, as now there were no other battles that required her attention and she didn't even pay attention on what Ciel and Kat were chatting about. This activity was still beneficial even if she was just on the side watching, as this was an excellent opportunity to learn more about her classmates quirks. She did learn quite a few things. It was quite interesting to see hows some of her classmates even switched tactics as they got a new opponent. Once the battle came to it's end the spider-like student shifted her gaze to see Ciel get up and walk towards the students, who just recently fought. Kumori just stayed on her seat waiting for Ms. Agasaki to give further instructions and so did the teacher give. Obviously it was starting to be late so the students were instructed to go rest and go by the recovery crew if needed. Her gaze was now focused on Kat. On her right arm to be specific, where there was a rather large bruise.

"You should probably get that checked," the spider-like girl said bluntly, turned away and started to follow the other students to their campsite. She wasn't entirely sure why she said that to Kat, but Kumori just brushed it of as showing some empathy towards the student, as the bruise did look quite painful.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora breathed a sigh of relief as she heard Ms.Agsaki tell them the day was over. She got up and glanced over at Fuyuki. "Yeah, I was just thinking about what we might do tomorrow. I hope it's nothing as taxing as today," she said as she started walking besides Fuyuki. "By the way have you seen Asta? I haven't been able to talk to him at all after the battles since he was sleeping. I still have to thank him for doing most of the work, I feel like I wasn't a very helpful partner," she admitted sheepishly as she glanced ahead.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Hoshi was in a daydream before snapping back into reality. "Huh?", she looked around her, only seeing Kishi in front of her, Zuron walking away, and Jack basking in his victory. Hoshi immediately assumed that they'd lost. She didn't know how to feel. Losing is a deception, what really matters is that you tried. That was her philosophy, so she looked oddly elated compared to what Zuron was feeling. She knew Zuron hated her, so she went over to Seo, who seemed to have recovered. "I feel...", he tried to place it," Some what better, I still have a nauseating headache, though it won't bother me..." Seo was... one of those people who felt alive by pain, so he adapted a quite competitive personality in battling. He got up from his position, and stretched his arms. "Good for you!", Hoshi said," We lost, and I don't think Zuron's... ofnd of me at the moment..." Seo assessed that," Seto, Hoshi's--- Oh right..." Seo usually relied on his twin sister for actual advice and therapy, she was good with those kind of things. Hoshi walked away from him to check up on Zuron's mentality currently. "So...", she began," You put up a good fight?"

It was in Ciel's original plans to congratulate Kishi as well, but that would have to wait. Since it looked like he had something he wanted to do as well, in spite of that, Ciel went to grab his sword from the benches, before following Ms. Agsaki. He could've just absorbed the sword by now but without realizing it himself, the boy had become quite fond of the tachi. Plus, keeping it out was good just in case something unexpected were to happen, he'd be ready for it. Though it seemed that this day was coming to an end, which made Ciel sigh of disappointment, he really didn't feel tired at all. He hoped that there'd be more exercise involved tomorrow, going two days without his daily work out was not good, he needed something to get his blood warmed up. It was kind of like his morning coffee... except it was exercise. The boy wondered how he'd grown to like working out, since when he first started he hated it. Suppose time had played a part in all of it.

Coming back from his thoughts, the boy focused on following Ms. Agsaki now, since he couldn't afford to get lost. Ciel wrapped his sheathed blade on the "chain belt" that was equipped on his waist. Now he could peacefully rest his hands in his pockets, without anything getting in the way.

Zuron stopped in his tracks when he heard Hoshi's voice. Rolling his eyes obviously, like a frustrated child. "Shut up." Zuron growled lowly, there was a momentary pause before the boy spun on his heels and snapped his attention towards Hoshi. Zuron's eyes were red with sadness, his breathing heavy and slow though his body shook viciously. " I know I screwed up." Zuron huffed with an angry edge to his voice- "If you came to chastise me, then don't start. I know. You didn't think ahead. You kept running your mouth. You let them get back up. You're too slow. You're too weak. I know, I know- I know exactly what you're going to say. Just shut up about it- I don't care." Zuron furrowed his eyebrows into an intense expression as he glared at Hoshi. The boy searched his face for a moment before he took a step towards her "Sorry for messing things up, now leave me alone." Zuron's shoulders slumped as his resentment seemed to fade away. Zuron walked back towards Hoshi, brushing past her as he walked past the girl, "Let's get some rest." Zuron muttered as if it were some sort of an apology for his earlier outburst.

"Uh... Thanks..." Kat said to Kumori as she walked off. Now that the fight was over, Kat got up and began to follow the teacher and the other students. So, Kishi and Jack had won? Katlynn had mixed feelings about that. Of course, she had wanted Kishi to win. It didn't hurt his odds that he had Jack, probably one of the strongest kids in the class, on his team. But Zuron and Hoshi were both pretty strong. Kat caught a glimpse of Zuron as he walked away and snapped at Hoshi. He seemed... A little different, somehow. At the very least, he seemed to be taking the loss hard. Kat had a feeling it was a little more then that, but didn't exactly want to press her luck by going up to him and asking him what was wrong. He'd probably just... Tell her off. She'd wait to apologize until after he cooled down.

"H-hey, wait up." Kat said, and quickly caught up to Kumori again. She had been wanting to talk to the spider girl ever since she had first seen her, and figured that it was probably a good idea to make some female friends in her class.
"Uh... I don't think we really ever talked to each other. Or officially met yet." Kat said to Kumori. Wow... For some reason, Kat felt kinda awkward about this. "Uh...so I'm Katlynn. But everyone just calls me Kat. Sorry about me and Ciel, uh... Jumping you guys in the fight."

TIME SKIP - Next Morning - 4:00 am

The sun had not yet made it's way across the mountain tops when as Ms. Agsaki and Mr. Hami argued somewhere in the woods. "They need all 8 hours of sleep. Plus they had a long night." the woman huffed.
"The earlier they get up the more training we can get into today. We have to be ready-" Mr. Hami huffed back. Ms. Agsaki opened her mouth to respond, but before she could the man stomped his foot on the ground and the whole forest trembled viciously. "Oops." Mr. Hamikaru shrugged as he began walking back to the campsite. The female teacher let out a frustrated huff before marching behind Mr. Hami.

Kishi woke up with a start as the ground began to shake. The boy's entire body launched upright and he looked aorund frantically, only to find that the quake had stopped as his two teachers walked into view. "Morning already?" Kishi groaned, Ms. Agsaki already was smiling as she went around to wake up those who weren't affected by Mr. Hami's stunt. Kishi rubbed his eyes and looked around as he recalled the events of the night earlier. He had really gotten to talk to Jack, though he wasn't sure Jack much wanted to converse to him. Kishi ended up forgetting about Kat as soon as he saw the sleeping bags, he nearly collapsed with exhaustion. Kishi huffed as he stood up and stretched his arms behind his back, releasing a brief yawn from his lips. What was the purpose of getting them up at this time, the forest was still dark.

Zuron looked up as the earth began to shake before he huffed and turned towards the other waking students. The boy was not asleep like the others, instead he leaned against a tree and stared thoughtfully at the sky. Zuron's eyes were red, proof of a restless night, but the rest of his expression was the same as usual- still something about him was off. He held his body like it were broken rather than prized, Zuron scoffed at the teachers before standing straight. Time for the next activity.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo woke up in fright. "Quick, Seto, get the suitcases---", he realized this was not an earthquake. Surprisingly, Hoshi was still asleep, dozing in the nearly rising sun. He kicked the ground in annoyance of the quirk, looking around for people who were up. Kishi or Zuron... this was actually harder than it seemed. Either the person who gave him head pain or the person who constantly yells at him... Unusually, he drifted toward Kishi. "So!", he said in a happy tone," Did you improve your quirk in that battle?"

Ciel, being startled by the sudden quake, woke up slashing the air above him in reflex. His eyes were already two full blue orbs, though that changed when he realized it was just a false alarm. Now looking slightly agitated, Ciel absorbed the sword in his hands. He must've forgotten to do it last night, since he couldn't recall anything that happened after they made it to the campsite. Good thing he was sleeping a little ways away from the other students, or that could've proved to be a bad situation.
The boy sat up, ready to start his da- or wait, that would've been true if he didn't go lay right back down. The madman was doing crunches as soon as he'd awoken! Granted he was embarrassed at first, but he gradually didn't mind the crowd after a while, he just had to focus on himself. I know better than two skip out on my daily workout two days in a row. Can't start slacking off now! Once he had finally finished that, he stood up and stretched with a bit a disappointment splattered on his face. Shame I can't do my full routine, but I guess those crunches will have to suffice for today. Turning his attention to the teachers, he crossed his arms awaiting their commands. Since they woke them up, they had to have something planned right?

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was startled at the sudden quake, she stood up with fright in her eyes, and anger filled her mind, "WHO THE HECK, DID THAT KIND OF THING!?" she shouted nervously, she huffed and sat, to calm down, Himari was still sleepy and tired, but still tried to get up, she stretched, to start the morning, and finally she was wide awake, she turned to the teachers waiting for their tasks, they do have something planned right?, because waking Himari up, without a reason would fill her with hatred.