• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: the flotsam lot

Kumori was ready for the challenge and she was positive that this would help her quite a lot with her plans of starting to train more seriously. She was determined to complete this task and her thoughts of the yesterday's battle only fueled it, but she had to remember that this time her whole class were her teammates. The jogging/running part of the course went pretty well for the spider girl's part, but every time the person in front of her started to slow down she let out an 'ugh' and tried to keep her position up. As the time went on Kumori noticed her that her breathing started to get heavier and her legs slowly getting tired, but she couldn't slow down. She would't let herself, but she couldn't help it. The spider girl didn't fall behind at all, but she felt disappointed in herself and this only showed how much she needed to improve. Finally when they reached the first check point, which was a giant lake, the whole class stopped. Some (if not all) students stopped to catch their breath with Kumori included. She looked up to see the giant lake and she knew that the next challenge was going to be swimming.

Fuyuki wasn't really ready for what was going to happen. The three mile run felt horrible. Not even halfway she was out of breath and her she had some difficulty keeping up, but did it non the less. As time went on she started to feel sick while running and luckily it wasn't anything more than a feeling, but it wasn't nice. This was the first part of the course and Fuyuki felt already tired. Luckily not too much later the first challenge came to an end as they reached the second one, which turned out to bee a huge lake. When everyone stopped to catch their breath, the light brown haired girl went and laid down on the ground to catch her breath for the small amount of time she had before the next obstacle.

Kishi let out a huff. "I should be used to water. It is my quirk after all, maybe this will help me." the boy spoke out loud, trying to convince himself to get into the water. Jack was the first one in, the boy's willingness caught Kishi by surprise- though it wasn't all that shocking if you knew what Jack was like. Kishi's body tensed up as he knew exactly what he had to do. He closed his eyes and continuously shook his head with regret, then he took a few steps and jumped into the water. The boy's breath cut short as the coldness hit him, caused his eyes to grow wide and his lips to sputter slightly. Moving forward with the swim he slowly grew used to the water as he swam circles and waited for everyone to join him in the water. "Everyone knows how to swim, right?" Kishi asked, realizing that that would be an unfortunate problem.

Zuron kept his arms crossed over his chest and he stared at the sloshing water, the waves licked the moist sand and caused him to shudder. How he hated swimming. Not only did he suck at it, but he was always cold and uncomfortable afterwards. His quirk enabled him to actually run across water without getting more than the palms of his feet wet, so he rarely had to swim. Zuron just sort of shifted in the background as he looked around, was the point of this camp just to show him everything he was bad at?

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
This water was an issue, Asta could swim but didn't like water in general. Water was only used for washing your hands, pools, and taking a shower. What's the point in jumping this oversized pool? This question convinced him to jump in but he had his hoodie on. In order to be a hero, he had to forget about small things like that so he jumped in with his hoodie on. To maintain this calm aura around he started to hum the tune for the song Location.

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Sokudo was still unfamiliar with everyone in the class, but he could swim somewhat well. But after the run, and the few second break, he had his determination back. He slid between a few people, took off his shoes, tied them into a hole in his shirt (and set it on his back) and dived into the water. It was colder than Camden had expected, and he panicked for a split second, nearly letting go of the tension he needed to not noodle. Once he rose to the top, he rubbed his eyes and spit out some water, proceeding to turn towards the class and float in place, putting on his smile, which probably wouldn't go well with his determined face.
"The water's warm! Jump in!" He joked, flicking a bit of water into the air and clearly shivering as it hit his neck.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari had no choice, she squealed like a little girl while she was swimming, but halfway through, she dove underwater, she didn't know what came over her, but she quickly cancelled her doing and gasped for air in the other shore of the lake, this drove her crazy, what made her do that!?, some crazy sorcery is going on here, she forgot about it eventually, and watched as her "classmates" were still swimming.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora continued running, the pain in her muscles slowly becoming more obvious. She shook her head and forced herself to keep running. As she looked forward she saw the lake approaching. Sighing in relief, she slowed down so that she wouldn't fall into the water. She grew panicked as she approached the water. Yes, the water wouldn't trigger heavy-mode on her wings, but she didn't even like the thought of it. After a quick pause to let her muscles rest, she jumped into before she could fall too far behind. The cold water was a shock to her, but she forced her body to swim. If she recalled correctly, she had taken lessons before. She remembered bits of the lessons and followed, finding herself very cold but making progress. I really hope Asta doesn't accidentally shock the water, that would suck.

Ciel kept an eye on everyone of his classmates during his jog, it was crucial to make sure that none of them tired themselves out. For the boy himself, it was pretty simple, he was used to this exercise. For how long could he last though? The question breezed past his mind, before shaking it off, no reason to think about failing now. Just focus on one thing at a time and he'd be fine, or so he believed. Short term goals, short term goals... When most of the class made a brief pause, Ciel wondered what was going on upfront, but that's when he saw it, a lake- a decently sized one at that. The boy couldn't help but smile at the situation, he was ready for the challenge ahead, and he sure as heck wouldn't let this beat him.

After the rest of the class jumped in the water, Ciel followed shortly after. The main thing that held Ciel back was that he had to go slower than usual, so he could retain his position in the back. He was slightly annoyed by that fact, though he knew it was necessary and so he had to do it for everyone and not just himself. In between his strokes of swimming, Ciel's mind had questions that seemed to have no definite answer. I still wonder how I came to be class rep. Do I really look the part, or was it my attitude? Even though there was no answer in sight, for some reason the boy was happy- it felt better to not understand. But the true reason was that he had what it took to be it, the class listening to his strategy and working together was enough proof for him. Thank you all... I think I got a little more confidence in myself now.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Jack finished his swimming a went onto the shore , "i officially hate this place " he quietly said , "this water is freezing.... what would happened if lava thot used her quirk in the water tho......" he thought, before taking a deep breath

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Seo was baffled at the concept of swimming. First of all, he could only doggy paddle correctly, and didn't want to be embarrassed. What if underwater he would use his quirk? Surely nobody would notice. He went deep underwater and took in a breath. That's when he realized that's impossible, and he just swallowed water. Seo started to swim up, though his actions were those of a jellyfish. Wait... he knew how to swim. His quirk sometimes let loose muscles, so he got more flexible. He studied koi in Sixth Grade for a report, so why couldn't he swim like one? He quickly rearranged how he swam, and swam like a koi. He frequently took jumps out of the water to breathe. Hoshi knew how to swim, like a ninth grader should. She jumped in the water, refreshed. The water cooled her down, so she could easily go faster than she could running. Seo was one of the first to go on land, though flopped like a fish out of water (literally) for a bit. Hoshi started to run again, clearly one of the more athletic people in this class.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
There was camden. One of the first to get in the water, shaking as he struggled to pull himself towards the bank.
Almost... there...
He pulled himself onto land and began gasping for air. He had stayed above just fine, but it was too much strain on his body. He didn't know how much more he would last before he dropped.
"How do you guys make it look so easy?" He said in between gasp, he focused his finger at the kid with black hair, as Camden had noticed how he'd jumped in without hesitation, passing this course like it was a leisurely jog he was sick and tired of.
From then he just let himself sit there, waiting for his body to regain enough energy to let him get on his feet again.

Making it to the lake, Kat stopped and stared out over the water. Were they... supposed to swim across that? It looked like it was a few miles of a swim! Now, Kat wasn't feeling exhausted from the run so far. She was tired and a little worn, but she still had a lot of energy left. But now a swim? She didn't even have any of her swimming clothes... were they supposed to swim this in their clothes? Kat was a pretty good swimmer, but she doubted that she would be able to make it all the way there in her clothes. The brown haired girl took off her hoodie, shoes, and socks, tying the hoodie around her waist and draping her shoes across her neck. This was really going to suck. Slowly, Kat eased her way into the water and began to swim. It was cold, but she had worked up quite a sweat running and the water felt good. Now neck deep in the water, Kat thought back to her swimming survival lessons and took off her jeans. Most of the other students were already swimming ahead, but Kat didn't care. Pulling her jeans out of the water, she filled them with air and tied off the ends. It was difficult, but Kat had practiced it many times at the pool. She had now made an improvised life jacket. Katlynn made a mental note to mentally thank her parents for making her take that water survival course.

While swimming, Kat made sure to keep an eye on the other students. She felt like she was doing pretty good, with her self-made inflatable and less clothes, and wanted to make sure that no one was at a risk of drowning. Slowly and surely, Kat made her way across the lake. Still in the water, Kat put her jeans back on and exited the lake. This next portion was going to suck. The girl put her socks and shoes back on (which stayed relatively dry), but decided to keep her hoodie tied around her waist. It was soaking wet and wasn't going to warm her up any, so Kat stuck with simply squeezing out the water. By the time she started running again, Kat was somewhere in the middle of the group. Looking over, she saw Himari sitting by the lake and watching the other students.
"Hey. You okay?" Kat asked Himari.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari was shocked, somebody was finally talking to her, "uhhh, yeah i'm okay" she nervously replied, wasn't this the girl who can like... fly?, spider?, then she remembered, "are you the "color quirk user" in our class?" Himari asked Kat, while assuming, this probably made their conversation awkward, since she doesn't really like art.

Fuyuki gathered herself back up and looked over to the lake. Some of her classmates had already jumped in and some were preparing by taking off their shoes and some excess clothing, which was quite a smart move as it is quite difficult to swim with clothes on. The light brown haired girl she wouldn't have any time to do it, so she jumped into the water in cannon-ball style with her eyes closed. As she hit the water it felt first refreshing, then energizing and lastly unpleasant. She swam to the surface and Fuyuki was right. It was difficult and to swim with your clothes on and she regretted not doing anything about it when she had the chance. As she reached the surface she opened her eyes and looked around to see where her classmates were going. The light brown haired student didn't care how long it would take to get through this, nor did she care how. She just wanted this to end and the only way to do it was to do the course. Fuyuki swam through the lake using the doggy style and reached over to the other side no problem.

The light brown haired student was more worn out, but she was determined to finish this alongside her classmates. She got up and tried to squeeze as mush water as possible off of her sweater, as it was both cold and heavy. Now she just needed to wait for the rest of her class.

Kumori waited for those in the front line to get in the water first, before she jumped in. Before though she took off her red sweatshirt to reveal a black t-shirt under it. She had the same idea as Kat and tied the sweater around her waist by the first row of sleeves and jumped in swan dive style. Kumori wasn't neither good or bad at swimming. She just had to swim with all of her arms synchronized together, which shifted between easy to difficult mainly depending on the swim style. The spider-like student was actually one of the last students to jump into the water, so she could pretty much swim at her own pace. She swam in 'Free style stroke'-style and reached the other side of the lake without further trouble. Now she just had to wait for the last of her classmates and they could continue onward with this exercise. The spider girl shifted her gaze to try and see what their next obstacle would be and only saw a mountain up ahead, which could meant that their next destination would probably be it.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
When Jack finally stopped freezing to death and cursing the lake, he finally started his run again .. up steep hill "i hate my life" he thought before he went on ahead, tired,hungry, but he kept the steady pace he had

Kat smiled a little and offered Himari a hand up.
"Yeah. I'm Katlynn. But everyone just calls me Kat. You're Himari, right? With the lava and stuff? C'mon, we better get going. We can't let the others get too far ahead, or we might end up falling behind." Kat said. She glanced at the trail ahead and sighed. "It looks like we have a bit of an uphill ahead of us."
This didn't look good. Kat was starting to get pretty worn out, and running in soaking wet clothes was going to be difficult. At least her shoes weren't soaked, so she wouldn't have to worry about blisters...

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aurora hoisted herself out of the lake with some difficulty and looked around. She saw Fuyuki squeezing that water out of her clothes, and attempted to do the same. Once she was satisfied, she looked up again and saw a few people starting to run. Should I follow? Perhaps I'll wait a little longer. She sat on the ground for a moment trying to regain the energy she had lost. It obviously didn't work, but she did regain some. She started jogging at a slower pace than she was before. If she fell down and rolled downhill that would be embarrassing and stupid. She doubted that her hair somehow remained untangled, so she would have to comb it again when they returned. I hope breakfast is really good.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
And so Himari's struggles were over... or so she thought, when Katlynn said, "we better get going" her wide smile quickly faded into a frown but enlightened up once again when realizing she was making new friends, Himari thought of a "proper<.>" nickname for Katlynn, and asked, "hey, can i call you "leonardo", cause with all the paint and artsy stuff going on", with a chuckle in the end, but having someone beside her also made her uneasy, what if she found out about her crumbling arm, her jacket was soaking wet and so was her hair, but she ignored it along the way uphill.

JPSomeone

The run from the campgrounds to the river was one thing but from the beginning of the river to the next end was another. Asta was considerably cold but moving kept him from freezing to death... And dying. Though these were the steps he had to take to become- DRY LAND?! He swam as fast as he could with his decreased stamina. It was to the point where he washed up on land as soon as he was close enough. "Gimme a minute... To.... Recharge."

Last edited:

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
I guess he didn't hear me.
Camden struggled to his feet and took a deep breath before he began to run again.
"This breakfast better be worth it, or I will burn this camp to the ground." He muttered to himself
I should have given myself more time to rest... but I also shouldn't have waited so long. My quirk is itching at me, but I can't use it. It's a little less than two miles from here, but considering I have to stay tense the whole way, I won't be able to move once I get there...
The thought put a shadow over Camden. He could make it fine, but once he got there, it was either stand in place and keep a perfectly normal form, or take one more step and become human spaghetti noodles. But at this point he wouldn't mind the second option.

Kishi realized his mistake shortly after he had jumped into the water. His clothes stuck to his body, thick and heavy. His shoes, more than anything, weighed him down and made kicking a much more difficult task than it had to be. Actually, the temperature of the water didn't bother him- though he cold see the other's shivering as warmth drained from their skin and their lips began to turn blue. Luckily for the boy, unlike running, nobody in the class was an extremely prolific swimmer so he could go at his own pace- it was actually a nice break. When his feet scraped land on the other side of the lake, Kishi groaned and dragged his body onto the dry surface. His arms were sore and tired, but his dripping clothes were by far the worst part. The boy watched a few students take off ahead, but he knew he was in no condition to run yet. The boy first took off his shoes, flinging them with such force that one would assume he was angry at them. The boy took off his socks as well and rang them out before shoving them inside one of the shoes. He the decided to copy what he had seen Kat do earlier, tying the shoes around his neck and letting them rest across his back- of course, he would have to run barefoot now. Kishi then removed his shirt, ringing it out and watching the puddle form on the dirt- he shook the T-shirt before putting it back on. While wrinkled and cold, it was a lot lighter and easier to carry. Kishi sighed, his bright gaze turned towards the sky, how long had they been running? The sun was barley peeking above the trees now, he hopes it wouldn't take too long to dry off. Kishi looked on up the path which traced several elevated plains. Up-hill battles are the worst kind. Kishi let out a disappointed sigh before he began jogging down the trail- at this point each stride was just another step towards finishing for him.

Zuron took off his shoes, and set them on the floor next to him. Despite how easy the run was for him, he was one of the last few students in the water. The boy used a piece of driftwood and placed his shoes and socks atop it, pushing it into the water as he slowly walked in. The boy took off his shirt before it could get wet, folding it and placing it under his shoes on the piece of wood he carried. Zuron's face contorted with discomfort as the cold water licked his knees. By the time the water got to Zuron's chest, his complaints died down and a determined blaze took over in his eyes. It was just a short swim, the faster he got through the quicker he could get out. Zuron actually passed a few students as he pushed his clothing and swam through the lake rather diligently. When Zuron got to the land on the other side, he scoffed at his earlier self for making such a big deal out of an easy task. He quickly put his clothing back on and huffed as he stepped around Asta. "Where's the fight in you, firefly? I'm sure you thought you were a real punk that first day you came up to me- I should've beat the living shit out of you just then and there. But I liked the way you looked, you were willing to fight. Now look at you- I've seen dried up seaweed tougher than that." Zuron huffed. Zuron looked like he was going to say something else, but he simply shook his head and began running after the others on the trail.

JPSomeone

When Zuron made his sly remark Asta's reaction was to get back up and keep pushing forward. "No, I'm not done yet. I was just waiting for everyone else." He replied back. This excuse was probably see-through like a window but he used it as motivation. That and he also he had to keep up his edge lord appearance with the guys. The water in his clothing was cold but it helps him as he started to get sweaty again. Finally, he got up and started to run with the group again. Nothing could bother him, not even the cold feeling in his clothing.

Kat began to job alongside Himari, and frowned when Himari attempted to nickname her.
"Uh... No thank you. I would prefer it if you just called me Kat or Katlynn. I don't really paint or do artsy stuff either, I just like to draw." Kat said. She began to focus more as the trail took an incline. This was just great. Running, then swimming, then running again in soaking wet clothes and uphill. Well, at least now Kat had a running buddy.
"So... Himari..." Kat said in between breaths as she ran next to the lava girl. "You're a new student, right? Are you from around here?"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Well... things got awkward when Katlynn preferred her own nickname, "uh,... okay" Himari looked to the trail when Katlynn asked her something, she thought about what happened to their last house that got burned, "actually, i just moved here last month and my family and i live near a volcano-" she replied before she stopped because of her crumbling arm..., it should be healing by now, but it hurt so bad she had to stop and calm down, she got back up and continued her sentence, "- and by volcano,... i mean me" she joked while hiding the pain she felt.

When Himari had to stop for a moment, Kat stopped as well. She didn't want to run ahead of her new running partner. Noticing the pained look on Himari's face, as well as the way that the lava girl held her arm, Kat began to feel concerned. Had she hurt herself earlier? Kat had only started running with her, maybe she had fallen earlier? While Kat couldn't help but to smile at Himari's joke, that didn't do anything to lessen the concern she felt for the lava girl.
"Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kat asked the lava girl. "We can slow our pace if it's to much..."

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari heard what Kat just said, "Nah, i-i'm okay" she replied before realizing that they have to.... climb, Himari looked at her arm and called for Katlynn, "we're supposed to climb right?" she asked while assuming that is what they're going to do, she grabbed onto a rock nor realizing she used her crumbling arm with it, screaming in pain, she held her arm while looking back at Katlynn, she didn't want to be a burden to her new running partner, so she endured the pain she was in, she climbed while continuously breathing in and out, to make the pain go away, and finally, she felt like she was on top of the world, maybe because she completed the "rock climb course thingy", she shouted for Katlynn down below, "hey!, i made it!!!

"Are... are you sure?" Kat asked, concerned. She definately did not look okay. But it was too late, Himari had already dashed over to the wall and began climbing. It was when she let out a cry in pain that Kat kind of started to panic.
"Himari!" Kat exclaimed, quickly climbing after the lava girl. But instead of falling, or stopping, or anything, the lava girl just kept climbing on. Kat had to scramble in order to try to catch up. She wanted to tell Himari to slow down, maybe not go so hard, because she sounded like she was hurt, but it was all Kat could do to just keep up with the lava girl and not lose her footing or grip. Soon enough, Himari had made it to the top and had called down to Kat. Katlynn, still clinging to the side of the wall, looked up and smiled at Himari.
"Nice job! But take a break, you sound like you're hurt..." Kat said. Taking a deep breath, Kat pushed herself up and continued climbing. She had just put a hand on the top and was about to pull herself up when her foot slipped out of it's foothold. Kat let out a surprised yelp, and found herself hanging by her hands 40 feet in the air.
"H-help!" Kat yelped. She could feel her arms, already weakened from the swim and climb, beginning to lose their strength.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Himari watched as Katlynn climbed, but seconds later, Kat had slipped and was already hanging, she needed help, a fall from this height could lead to certain injuries, and without a word said, Himari put her hand out and grabbed Katlynn's hands, she pulled hard but as she got further, it only got worse, she slipped and now was also hanging 40 feet in the air, her reflexes kicked in and her crumbling arm reached out for the ledge, her crumbling arm stung her like someone just stabbed her, she gritted her teeth and shouted, "HOLY, MOTHER OF GOD!!!", before throwing Katlynn onto the ledge, she afterwards pulled herself up and gasped for air as her vision got blurry. "i can't stop now, me and whole class will have to start over again" she thought to herself, before forcing herself to stand up, she walked near Katlynn and fell to her knees, before asking in a fatigue voice, "hey, you okay?".

Kat lay on the ground, trying to get back her breath. That was... scary.
"Th-thanks... I should be fine..." Kat said. Her jeans had a new hole in the pant leg, but otherwise she was still a-okay. Kat looked up when Himari approached, and she couldn't help but to notice her bad arm.
"Oh my gosh... Himari, what happened to your arm?!" Kat asked, her voice full of concern. She sat up, the past few moments temporarily forgotten as she inspected the lava girl's arm. It looked... strange. Kind of like it was burnt, yet not? It looked like it was... crumbling, or something? Kat had never seen anything like it. Whatever it was, it looked quite painful.
"Was your arm like this that whole time?" Kat asked Himari.

JPSomeone

Asta started to pull ahead of all the guys in his class slowly. As he slowly did the mountain they had to climb became visible as did the shock in his face. Not only do I have to focus on all fours while climbing but make sure I don't slip up. This school is making us work more than UA. The mountain was coming up fast and Asta wasn't mentally or physically prepared but his body had become used to constantly moving. When the mountain finally came Asta jumped onto it. Sure you can see him go splat and slide down quite a bit, in the end, he was able to get a grip and start climbing go the top.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden had fallen off of the wall four times. His nose wasn't very happy about that. He was currently twenty feet up the wall and counting. Counting very slowly. But he was making it. Very slowly.
Twenty feet up. Only 5,260 ft. left to go.
His body shook in protest, and everytime it began to threaten letting go, Camden climbed up the wall as fast as possible. He was passed a few times, but ignored it and questioned why the wall was an entire mile. UA was hard on training. But 5,280 feet high? Wasn't that a little much for first years just getting into the hero works? Regardless, Camden barely made it, pulling himself over the top, rolling aside, and curling into a ball to recover.
"Is it over yet?" Camden asked, clutching his stomach

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"w-what?, what are you talking about?" Himari replied, as if pretending to not know about her bad arm, "t-this, nah, this is just a boo-boo tops" she joked and smiled while tears fell down her cheek, she wiped those tears away with her other hand, "what we should worry about is you, if you fell, no-one in this world could've helped you recover... or maybe people with healing quirks could" she joked once more before looking into the distance, looks like they have to crawl now, but she couldn't feel her arm anymore, was it broken!?, she turned to touch it only to result in her to grit her teeth due to the pain, this wasn't new, she had this when she 10!, she could surely pass through this, besides she doesn't need two arms, she can do this whole course with one arm and eyes closed,... okay, maybe without her having to close her eyes, as she stood up she held her wobbling arm while asking Kat if she wanted to rest or continue, "so, do you want to sit for a while or move on to the next course" she stated, she was pretty exhausted and sleepy, but she didn't want to give up just now, she just suddenly had the motivation to do this kind of thing.

Zuron let out a huff at Asta's words, scoffing with his arms crossed as he looked the boy up and down. Then, much to Zuron's surprise, Asta just hopped up. It only took an insult? Zuron rolled his eyes when Asta took of in front of him, the boy stretched his limbs and back- it probably wasn't good to run after in such cold water. Did the teachers even consider the safety concerns here? Then, without warning, Zuron began jogging up the trail. About half way he could feel his calves and thighs burning, the pushing gesture is one his muscles weren't used to. He lived in the city after all, how the hell was he supposed to be able to hike all the way up a mountain after everything he had already been through? With slow, controlled breaths Zuron pushed on- not even noticing when he hit the wall of rocks in front of him. "Eh?" Zuron panted bending over slightly to rest as he looked up the wall. The others were just scaling it- some more successfully than others. Zuron grimaced at the thought of falling before he simply narrowed his eyes on the road ahead of him. There was no chance of turning back- so he'd just have to go through with it. Besides he was in much better shape than half the people who already reached the top- it should be a piece of cake. Zuron looked down at his hands, still raw from a combination of sweat and freezing water. How he hated blisters, this was going to be a pain.

Kishi kept his eyes closed for a minute, his breaths were brief and unfinished. He had gotten to the wall a while ago, but he simply couldn't go on at this point. He did his best to catch his breath, and a pained expression took over his usual smile. He had lost Kat back at the swimming segment, and he hadn't the slightest clue where Seo went. So much for a running group. A sudden yell from the top of the rocky surface caused Kishi to jerk his head upright. KAT! The girl appeared to be hanging from the top of the cliff's edge. Kishi's eyes grew wide with fear, he looked about frantically for a way to help- he had to protect her. What if she fell? Or got hurt? They were running partners, he should have been with her. Kishi jumped as high as he could and latched on to the wall, only to fall back moments later when he received a cramp in his hand. Sitting in the spot of where he fell, Kishi looked up only to see Kat received help and scrambled back to safety. The boy felt tears rush to his eyes. Shouldn't he feel relieved, his friends was unharmed. But he simply couldn't see it that way. What if nobody was up there? Somehow, no matter what happened Kishi felt the blame fell onto himself. Why did he care so much? His heart pounded with envy and hurt- why? Kishi let out a groan as he got back to his feet, eyes shaded with distraught. He wanted, so badly to have been the one to save her. The boy rested his head on the wall for a moment before smiling softly, those thoughts weren't very hero like. Kishi rubbed his face with his dirty hands before slowly making his way up the wall again.

Kat stood up as well, untying her sweatshirt from around her waist.
"Here, use this to wrap your arm. It might help." Kat said, handing Himari her sweatshirt. Looking down the cliff, Kat watched as a majoirty of the class was still focusing on climbing the wall. "I think we're the first ones to make it up. We should wait a little bit, just so we don't get too far ahead."
As Kat said this, she watched as Camden made it to the top of the wall.
"Sorry, I think we still have a bit further to go." Kat said to Camden. Looking around, Kat saw that the trail lead into a tunnel on the side of the cliff. Dark and foreboding... were they suppose to crawl through that? Kat didn't want to think about that now. Instead, Kat stayed by the cliff's edge and waited to help anyone else get over the top of the wall.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Something was telling Himari that Kat was too... kind, nobody has ever treated her like this, Himari received the sweatshirt and wrapped it around her arm, as she watched Camden make it to the top of the wall, "Sorry bud, we still have a long way to go" Himari said to Camden, it seems Kat didn't want to go further, so she just stayed with her, helping anyone to get over the top of the wall, but before she can even sit, there was this boy, resting his head on the wall before climbing up the wall again, "hey uhhh, do you know that guy?" Himari asked Kat while pointing to Kishi.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden responded by rolling a little farther to the side and trying not to fall asleep.
And somehow mustered a yell of pure agony ("REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.") As it echoed, he sighed and sat up, content with that. The two girls didn't seem to be leaving, so he fiddled with his shirt, unaware of the world.

Looking down at the student Himari was pointing at, Kat smiled when she saw Kishi making his way up the wall.
"Yeah... He's a friend of mine." Kat said. Leaning over, Kat got ready to help up the next person that would be making their way up the wall. She flinched in surprise when Camden suddenly let out a loud 'WRYYYYY', like someone had dropped a roadroller on him. But a quick check revealed that he seemed to be fine. Kat turned her attention back to the students that were still climbing the wall.
"Come on, Kishi! You're almost there!" Kat encouraged. "You've just got a little further to go!"

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"Kishi... i think i've heard that name before" Himari thought to herself, "nah, i probably didn't" Himari shrugged it off eventually, Camden's "screech" nearly made Himari jump off the wall, she walked near Camden only to find that he was... fine, "boys nowadays" she thought to herself once more, before sighing, "typical" she added, Himari also got ready to help the next person to climb up, but looking at Kat encouraging that "Kishi" guy, made her remember about a romance novel she once read, she stayed still for seconds remembering every detail about it and compared it to what's happening right now.

JPSomeone

A screech echoed for miles to come came from the top of the mountain. Weeaboos would recognize this sound like a 'reeeeeeeee'. Asta gasped as loud as he could, this was a sign that fellow weeaboos didn't die in the war against the otaku. To the best of his ability, Asta climbed up the mile-long wall.
This is the last part of the rock climb- mountain climb- WHATEVER IT IS IM FINALLY DONE WITH IT. Two hands on the flat top of this mountain, with the last bit of his upper body strength he pulled himself. Laying flat on the ground, out of breath, he decided to ask everyone in the general area, "Hey, where's the next part of the course and who was the weeb that screamed?"

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Camden looked up and raised his hand, grinning stupidly.
"I'm the weeb, hoodie. As for the course, dunno. I think it's crawling." Camden shrugged and grinned
Hah. who'd woulda thought that I would have been recognized? Oh yeah, friend of the world. Can't forget that.
"Hey, hoodie, can I call you hoodie?"

Zuron cracked his knuckles before he began up the wall. It was actually kinda scary to watch. Despite being one of the last ones in the lake, Zuron passed many students like it was nothing. He scaled the wall like an ant would scale a kitchen counter. He moved with grace and never once slowed down or got tired. Not that he practiced every day, honestly the boy wouldn't be able to tell you how he got so good at such a thing as rock climbing, but he did it like a champ. When he got to the top, Zuron shooed away and help offered with a growl. He climbed to his knees before standing at brushing himself off. Zuron sighed and took a few depe breaths to slow his heart rate. He wiped a bead of sweat off his forehead before huffing- "You wimps will jumped head first into freezing water, but you won't crawl through a damn cave? You seem to have a sliding scale of bravery." Zuron growled as he walked up to the small wave system- they'd have to go one at a time. He examined the entrance before huffing and looking back towards the group of students who had made it to the top.

Kishi groaned as he heaved himself upward, reaching for the next stone before his arm fell to his side and he huffed. His arms were so tired, he could barely even hold on. The boy found even footing before pushing himself up with his legs and grabbing onto the next stone and letting out a tired huff. He didn't have much longer to go, but eh didn't know if he'd be able to make it. Then suddenly, a vocie form above cause Kishi to jerk awake. Kat? The boy suddenly had an urge to keep going- perhaps to prove his fragile masculinity, or to impress the girl he had fallen for. Kishi huffed as he reached ago and began moving quicker up the wall. When Kishi's finger glided across the flat surface of the top of the cliff the boy grinned. He pulled himself up with a final heave before rolling onto his back and sticking his tongue out as he stared at the sky- momentarily resting and catching his breath.