• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Something tells me the music teacher should either be a mermaid (siren?) or a banshee.
Sirens and mermaids aren't the same thing though.
Anyways:
Name: Rhapsody Sonata.
Species: Siren.
Profession/Subject taught: Music.
Appearance: Tall, very lightly tanned skin, silvery eyes and long silver-brown ombre-coloured hair; often wears a silver dress with frilly sleeves and long pleated skirt, brown tights and golden shoes that somewhat resemble birds’ feet.
Personality: Kind, sweet and graceful; she often tries to rush her students’ learning, is very protective of her students and can sometimes get a little carried away with showing her students what to do as well.
Other: Bloodmoon

Sirens and mermaids aren't the same thing though.
Anyways:
Name: Rhapsody Sonata.
Species: Siren.
Profession/Subject taught: Music.
Appearance: Tall, very lightly tanned skin, silvery eyes and long silver-brown ombre-coloured hair; often wears a silver dress with frilly sleeves and long pleated skirt, brown tights and golden shoes that somewhat resemble birds’ feet.
Personality: Kind, sweet and graceful; she often tries to rush her students’ learning, is very protective of her students and can sometimes get a little carried away with showing her students what to do as well.
Oof. I guess we have an exception

I think the Gardening teacher could probably be a nymph, Faun or something similar
I'm just giving these as suggestions
A satyr is more connected to the nature than a faun is because their an older version
For ICT, the teacher could literally be a computer head with a robot body and there could be a weird story about what happened to the last living teacher
Frankenstein

D

Deleted member 227971

Name: Baley Nettle
Species: Satyr
Profession/Subject taught: Gardening
Appearance: Tall, ginger haired man with nettle green eyes. The lower part of his body resembles a chestnut goat. When he walks on grass/nature, it seems it is growing beneath his feet
Personality: Very kind and friendly, yet dislikes being disrespected a lot and will punish anyone he believes is in the wrong. He cares a lot about his plants

Name: Baley Nettle
Species: Satyr
Profession/Subject taught: Gardening
Appearance: Tall, ginger haired man with nettle green eyes. The lower part of his body resembles a chestnut horse. When he walks on grass/nature, it seems it is growing beneath his feet
Personality: Very kind and friendly, yet dislikes being disrespected a lot and will punish anyone he believes is in the wrong. He cares a lot about his plants
A satyr is part goat, not horse

I'm gonna make another teacher because we need more of them

Name: Jean Zender
Species: Demigod (daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom)
Profession/Subject taught: Science
Appearance: quite relaxed clothing for a teacher, dressed in usually comfortable clothes like jeans and colorful t-shirts. She has earrings in the shape of rings and has an engagement ring on her left hand. She has a bloodmoon tattoo on her back
Personality: pretty cheery most of the time but will not hesitate to turn a student into a rat if they disrupt the class (temporarily of course). She likes all students, even those who cause trouble at times, and will always find time to help them
Other: N/A

Last edited:

~Rinko~

I'm gonna make another teacher because we need more of them

Name: Jean Zender
Species: Demigod (daughter of Hecate, goddess of magic)
Profession/Subject taught: Magic
Appearance: quite relaxed clothing for a teacher, dressed in usually comfortable clothes like jeans and colorful t-shirts. She has earrings in the shape of rings and has an engagement ring on her left hand. She has a bloodmoon tattoo on her back
Personality: pretty cheery most of the time but will not hesitate to turn a student into a rat if they disrupt the class (temporarily of course). She likes all students, even those who cause trouble at times, and will always find time to help them
Other: N/A
...Don't we already have a magic teacher?

~Rinko~

No we didn't. I looked at the available subjects and magic was free
...No, it's not, @Astrapi made one, I'll look for the post.

EDIT: Found it:
@Killerbunny Astrapi is currently the only female

Teacher Bio:

Name:
Species:
Profession/Subject taught:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

A teacher I made: (Not one of my characters)

Name: Kevin Lupus
Species: Werefox
Profession/Subject taught: Magic
Appearance: (Human form) A tall-ish, normal looking man with ginger hair and soft blue eyes. He wears a blue checkered shirt and beige trousers.
(Werefox form) Dark-ginger furred humanoid fox, still with soft blue eyes.
Personality: Soft, level headed, long temper, hard to get on his bad side, yet once you do, he can be fairly strict. He has a natural disliking for dragons due to an experience he had with one as a boy, yet hides it well