• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

D

Deleted member 227971

TWO DRAGONS!

Name: Kezian
Species: Anthropomorphic flightless water dragon
Personality: Kezian is very friendly and open to friendships. He loves the feeling of the wind in his fur, and loves hanging out with friends. He can be overprotective, wanting to protect everyone. He gets really nervous around girls and easily goes into breakdown mode when one is talking to him.
Appearance:
Kinesis.png

(Image not mine)
He wears a white top and grey/black jeans. When he goes into water his feathers stick to him so he can swim properly. Also he does have scales. Loads of fish-like, small white scales.
Dislikes: Being cramped
Favorite food: Battered Cod
Favorite lesson: Magic
Power:
Hydrokinesis
Other: Bloodmoon

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that your character doesn't have to have a power

Take my char for example
She's a goblin. What powers do goblins have? None (I think, but I'm 89% sure that they don't have any powers)
Despite lacking a few more brain cells, a goblin have a lot easier to learn magic than a human do. And they're quite good at sneaking and stealing. So that's things you can do.

I was gonna have Cassie be able to sneak around easily and so on (since she can camouflage and teleport)

D

Deleted member 227971

I forgot to add this, but when he goes into water his fur sticks to him so he can swim properly. Also he does have scales. Loads of fish-like, small white scales

Hey, instead of a normal cat for Nova, I was thinking maybe something mythological so it’s a bit more monster-y, but I can’t find anything good online, so would anyone have any suggestions? A mythical cat would be amazing if you know any good ones

In Animal Jam, an Artic Wolf for example, can have a pet Artic Wolf.

even if that Artic Wolf had no interaction with another one in its life time. (although I doubt that.)

I just wanted to try and get as many of the teachers as I could made in advance before we start the RP, then we don't go to a certain lesson without a properly made teacher and get stuck there.