• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

Name: Lussuria Libidine (Luss)
Species: Incubus
Personality: Confident, sometimes a mean demon. he says that he speaks three languages English, sarcasm and flirt. However, if Luss get used to someone and like him, he can be a great, supportive friend.
Appearance: ADMIN EDIT: Our rules declare that you are not allowed to use images in the RP forum if they are not your creation, or were created specifically for you. USE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTERS. And don't steal others' character designs.
Likes: spending time with beautiful girls, singing, Physical exercises.
Dislikes: talking with serious people, he has 'allergy' to stupidity.
Favorite food: Humans souls and pancakes.
Favorite lesson: Magic and P.E
Power: 60 ft telephaty, magical charm, flying.
Other: Second Bloodmoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Personality: Confident, sometimes a mean demon. he says that he speaks three languages English, sarcasm and flirt. However, if Luss get used to someone and like him, he can be a great, supportive friend.
Appearance: (I don't own this picture... Really could someone believe, that I could make such pretty art. Not even with a Bloodmoon night) View attachment 712803
Favorite lesson: Magic abd P.E
Yay! We both have demons!

Astrapi still isn't posting.. @Clite of Dragonbow Wanna walk down to the main hall with our OC's together early? We got told to settle into the dorms for 20 minutes then go to the main hall if you didn't see, but I guess we could just go now, right?

I read Astrapi's post and I'm like "Yay, two bisexuals in one dorm......(o-o)"
(Lussuria is bisexual too, but in 'romance, lust and love' he likes girls more. He flirts with other guys only for [eating soul] part)

Appearance: ADMIN EDIT: Our rules declare that you are not allowed to use images in the RP forum if they are not your creation, or were created specifically for you. USE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTERS. And don't steal others' character designs.
Favorite lesson: Magic and P.E
Really sorrry

She looked over at her room mate beside them, looking like she was waiting to be seen. She pointed over to Astrapi, "Hey, that's my room mate!"

Astrapi looked at Garret. "Huh? Oh, Im Astrapi" She forced a small smile then looked back at everyone, mainly Luss. She growled slightly at Kezian for the way he looked at her before, but she forced herself to keep it quiet and stopped after he looked at her again, as if to say "I can hear you. And I'm not interested in you." And she was glad. She didn't want another dragon - FLIGHTLESS dragon - following her around, heads over heels. She shrugged it off, smiled at Garret again, then continued listening to the group.

You ignored me