• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

Okay, we really need to fix the dorm situation. I can't continue without knowing which student will be Cassie's dorm mate. I think it should be Nova and have Astra be in the same dorm as Astrapi. Then we need to fix all of the other students. @Shadow_Pup @PrincessPika i'm unsure if you two are still in the roleplay but we need to fix this soon. Right now i just need to know about Cassie and Nova but i'd like to know about the other students as well

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Okay, we really need to fix the dorm situation. I can't continue without knowing which student will be Cassie's dorm mate. I think it should be Nova and have Astra be in the same dorm as Astrapi. Then we need to fix all of the other students. @Shadow_Pup @PrincessPika i'm unsure if you two are still in the roleplay but we need to fix this soon. Right now i just need to know about Cassie and Nova but i'd like to know about the other students as well
Sorry! I know what I want to post, but I've can't write it down for some reason and I have tons to do.

@Red Gallade i think i've managed to organize the dorms now. There will have to be a three person dorm still because we have 7 guys. @Joelkjn the fox wanted to be with @Jodie.xox's OC Astra so i organized it so that @Astrapi's and @Clite of Dragonbow's OC's also share a dorm. If anyone have a problem with this, then please fix the dorm problem yourself because i've had this tormenting me for weeks now.

Anyway, i think Yoaquin and Adrian should share a dorm and have Chris, Kezian and Kei in the three person dorm. It's up for debate, but that's how i organized it.

As for the girls, me and Jodie wants Cassie and Nova to be in one dorm and that leaves Astrapi and Astra to be with James and Luss like i said earlier

Just to straighten things out, I said I might drop out. I still haven't decided, I just need a way to bring my character back into things.
Okay. No worries. We can just have Chris and Garrett left in their dorm if you stay. And that makes Kezian and Kei to share a dorm
That means that Astrapi would’ve been in the dorm when Luss came in

@Clite of Dragonbow could you update your post?
Did not think about that. But please, i can't keep this up. It's seriously tormenting me

D

Deleted member 227971

@Red Gallade Could I have Zach/Theo in bloodpeak? I can make it so he has separate lessons if it makes it easier but I would prefer if he could have the same ones as everyone else.

To make things seem less complicated, you can have them in, but I'd go with separate classes.

I'd also like to apologize for not committing myself to my own RP more than I hoped I would.

D

Deleted member 227971

To make things seem less complicated, you can have them in, but I'd go with separate classes.

Thanks Red.
And its okay, I sometimes leave my RPs behind too :/

Name: Zach (Or Theo). Kezian nicknamed him Lemon Boy
Species: Anthropomorphic cat
Personality: Zach is very calm and collected, yet he likes a bit of fun. He's always willing to help those in need. He tries to hide it, but he is scared of Theo. Theo is like Zach's alter ego, he thinks highly of himself and is a huge trickster.
Appearance:
upload_2019-7-2_18-6-6.png

(Art by me) Silver and brown tabby fur split equally down the middle. The silver side represents Zach, and the brown Theo. He has a marking in a shape of a small heart on his forehead. He has small, chibi like angel wings on his back, hidden by his shirt and jacket.
Likes: Zach doesn't like anything more than relaxing with his friends, yet he also loves climbing and wishes to climb a mountain one day. Theo likes himself quite a lot, yet is a softie.
Dislikes: Zach really hates Theo, and finds him irritable and boisterous. Theo hates water and getting wet.
Favorite food: Did someone say FOOD?
Favorite lesson: Writing/english
Power: He doesn't exactly have one he knows of, but he dreams of having telekinesis
Other: Diagnosed with an identity disorder that causes him to flick between Zach and his alter ego; Theo. He knows Kezian from his previous school, but wasn't really friends with him until near the end of his last year.

Last edited by a moderator: