• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

That's one thing I'm still thinking of, I dunno if I might make them less humanoid and more of something else. I have an idea or two on their personality, but I'm not gonna try and make them be like Bob Ross.

wait..
I know that the ancient Greek gods family tree is all messed up and that this is a RP....
But.. Wouldn't that mean that Cassie is Jean's mothers uncles kid? Idk if there is a name for that, but any ways

That's one thing I'm still thinking of, I dunno if I might make them less humanoid and more of something else. I have an idea or two on their personality, but I'm not gonna try and make them be like Bob Ross.
There is one creature that comes to my mind when it's about this now that i think about it. And that would be Chiron who's a centaur. But for it to be a little special, the art teacher can be a relative for Chiron

Name: Tyrone Steed
Species: Centaur
Profession/Subject taught: Art
Appearance: Stands slightly taller than a full grown horse. His human half consists of a relatively fit build alongside dark Green eyes, a light Brown goatee and a buzz cut. He wears a floral Yellow shirt with Orange flowers on it, usually covered by a White apron with a few light splatters of paint on it. His horse half has hair the same color as on his head apart from his tail which is Cream colored.
Personality: A very friendly teacher who takes great pride in his art, however, he tends to get overly dramatic when he speaks and only wishes for his students to make the best art they could. He also has the side of a perfectionist; feeling like his or someone else's art isn't good enough thanks to one little 'Happy accident' and tends to stick to his own opinion... although he does try to respect other people's opinions as well.
Other: Bloodmoon

Appearance: Stands slightly taller than a full grown horse. His human half consists of a relatively fit build alongside dark Green eyes, a light Brown goatee and a buzz cut. He wears a floral Yellow shirt with Orange flowers on it, usually covered by a White apron with a few light splatters of paint on it. His horse half has hair the same color as on his head apart from his tail which is Cream colored.
Personality: A very friendly teacher who takes great pride in his art, however, he tends to get overly dramatic when he speaks and only wishes for his students to make the best art they could. He also has the side of a perfectionist; feeling like his or someone else's art isn't good enough thanks to one little 'Happy accident' and tends to stick to his own opinion... although he does try to respect other people's opinions as well.
Not accepted. Get outta here.
xD

An amazing horse OC

Name: Penny Geist
Species: Ghost
Profession/Subject taught: I.C.T
Appearance: Slightly blue, but see through. She wears ripped shorts, along with black sneakers and a white shirt with a black P printed onto it. She has black eyes and fashions a pony tail that is seen floating up and waves as she floats. She has normal limbs like a human, but floats slightly off of the ground, despite her legs.
Personality: Despite being a teacher, Virus is a trickster. She often likes to haunt objects and scare her students, but can also be a great teacher. Before her ghost life, this normal girl would create computers for work. She has a caring side of her to her students, but she doesn't like admitting it's there.
Powers: She can haunt objects, mess with electricity and do what she wishes to computers. Her electrical powers are particularly strong because of being killed by lightning.
Other: She died after being severely electrocuted by lightning one night whilst trying to get home from a work meeting. She thinks her past life was boring and tries to make up for it by being a good, fun teacher.

Name: Penny Geist
Species: Ghost
Profession/Subject taught: I.C.T
Appearance: Slightly blue, but see through. She wears ripped shorts, along with black sneakers and a white shirt with a black P printed onto it. She has black eyes and fashions a pony tail that is seen floating up and waves as she floats. She has normal limbs like a human, but floats slightly off of the ground, despite her legs.
Personality: Despite being a teacher, Virus is a trickster. She often likes to haunt objects and scare her students, but can also be a great teacher. Before her ghost life, this normal girl would create computers for work. She has a caring side of her to her students, but she doesn't like admitting it's there.
Powers: She can haunt objects, mess with electricity and do what she wishes to computers. Her electrical powers are particularly strong because of being killed by lightning.
Other: She died after being severely electrocuted by lightning one night whilst trying to get home from a work meeting. She thinks her past life was boring and tries to make up for it by being a good, fun teacher.
This teacher will definitely get along with Cassie well because of the 'daughter-of-the-king-of-the-dead' thing

We need just one more teacher. The english teacher. Can the roleplay start after this one?

Name: Bodo Proudfoot
Species: Hobbit
Profession/Subject taught: English teacher
Appearance: Like any hobbit, Bodo is very small (only 4 feet tall) and have large feet. He dresses formally in a black suit and matching pants and shoes (in his size of course). His hair is starting to turn grey from his normal brown hair. He have quite a lot of wrinkles just from frowning all the time
Personality: He wants his students to do their absolute best and gets annoyed at any mistake a student makes. Unless there's a group project, he will not tolerate talking in his class and would immediately send you to the principal. If you as much as sneezed in his class you would get glares from him. And he does not like people talking down on his species like saying that hobbits are really short. He does have a soft spot for those species who's also short though, like other hobbits, dwarves and goblins
Other: N/A

We need to be patient
I'm not patient xD
tenor.gif

Yoaquin Amour ran as quickly as possible to the school, “Whew, how much further do I have to go?” he sighed and patted the pheasant that he had hidden in his scarf, then he brushed back his wavy light brown hair and hurried to the school.

Almost as soon as the announcement about the dorms had finished, Yoaquin started to look around for his dorm, “I’m pretty sure I’m in the fourth dorm room! I guess I’ll hurry up and get there then!” he smiled as he pulled a crumpled map out of a pocket in his leather jacket and unfolded it. Whilst he was staring at the map of the school, he bumped into an extremely pale vampire, “Oh! Hey there! I wasn’t looking where I was going so sorry! I’m Yoaquin Amour and you are?” he said hastily.
I assume he's meeting Adrian?