• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Blades of Azoth (Medieval Fantasy RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Which inspiration for this RP do you folks like the most?

• Dungeons and Dragons (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Fire Emblem (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Tales of Vesperia (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fairies have innate magical power they can use on themselves, but in order to affect other things, they need a conduit for the magical power. That's what the Fey Scrolls are. Really, all they need to do is perform the procedure with the Fey Scroll, and boom you've got a magic spell. Fey Scrolls are conduits and guidelines, while tomes and staffs that the humans use contain the magic themselves.

Thanks. This answer some things.

Actually I think I might explain my idea so everyone can hear it. I think it’s better that way.

I was thinking of making them a batallio of raiders, originating from the underground. These serpentine warriors belong to a dynasty that preaches that the ancient gods had given them the overworld so they may feed on the flesh of those above to sustain them. All those that are flesh are promised to them. OWED to them.

And how do you expect these raiders to interact with the existing factions? Is it raiders+infernian vs yantarlian, raiders vs everyone else. Or... Something else?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hm... that could be complicated. Perhaps they were set free as a result of Iuppiter taking to the skies? They could be a conflict in the Iuppiter part of the story.
Though I do recommend you make some characters that can be connected to the main plot as well.

Very well, here’s their leader:

Name: Scall
Species:Yuan-Ti
Class: Lord
Appearance: Donning ancient violet armor, Scall has dark blue scales and a black medallion on his neck, marked by the Old Gods. His face is stained with red due to the amount of flesh he has consumed and spilled. His armor is skin tight, all around his serpentine body except his head, which hits out plates along his forehead
Personality: Seeking what his people were owed, Scall is cunning, precise, and pin point. A tactical genius by nature, he ensnares the enemy and then devours their ranks. He acts like he is walking upon the promised land, and considers all other life as livestock.
Equipment: equipped with a shield made of gold and amethyst with a bright red ruby in the center, as well and a sword made of silver, coated with the nervous system of his first kill singer into the hull.

Positive Attributes: wisdom, intelligence
Negative Attributes: Charisma, Dexterity
Backstory:
Family: His Species
Friends: None
Homeland: underground
Allegiance: The Old Gods
Extra:

Is it time for me to jump on this RP? Even after we're 8 pages deep in a discussion? I think it is. Here's peoples:

Name: Bodhi Turre
Age: Not sure how Dryad years align with human years. I'm gonna say he's in his lower twenties by human standards.
Species: Dryad
Class: Sage
Appearance: He's very slender and curvaceous (he's a tree, alright? cut him some slack!) His skin is not skin but instead healthy rust-colored bark. There are some splotches of a more solid red color. His fingers are spindly twigs, weaving around one another. His head is bulky, almost too big for his body, and it frays near the top. His eyes are dark. Look, just imagine a Groot head. Got it? Good.
Personality: Not too much of a chatterbox. He'll talk if it's necessary, but he's not a fan of small talk. If you get on his good side, he's a good ally. In fact, it's almost to a fault. He's almost clingy, searching for someone to fill the void in his bark that his family left when they died. Awwww, how tragic.
Equipment: The seed of his father (shockingly not an innuendo). He keeps it close to him. If he tosses it into fertile soil, it will unleash a furious root system. Cool stuff.
Weapons: A staff crafted from the old wood of his mother. It brings a sense of healing and fertility to the world, and not so much the creatures on it. So, essentially, he can heal plantlife and soil, but not sentient allies.
Positive Attributes: Constitution and Intelligence - He can take a hit, he's been taking them his entire life. And he's smart when it comes to nature. He strives to be wise, like his parents. He's just not there yet.
Negative Attributes: Strength and Charisma - Not great at holding up a conversation, like I said earlier. He's also pretty weak. He has to rely on speed and agility.
Backstory: Born outside of the kingdoms, Bodhi had it all. A fantastic grove (a tree family... idk I'm just making this up please correct me if I have the big dumb). Loving parents. Everything. Of course, nothing gold can stay. His parents knew that things were not as heavenly in the Kingdoms as they were outside. Especially not in Infernia, a scorched land. So, Bodhi and his parents traveled to Infernia, hoping to bring nature to it. But yeet the parents died. Cue Bodhi sadness. Regardless, he stayed in Infernia, hoping to finish what his parents had started. He doesn't want to fight any other Kingdom, but if it means protecting his family's mission, he'll fight for Infernia.
Family: Dras (deceased father), Komi (deceased mother)
Friends: Slip (a little salamander that he looks after)
Homeland: The Beyond
Allegiance: Slightly leans towards Infernia, but overall hates conflict.
Extra: I don't what to call the land outside the 4 Kingdoms. I don't know what it's like. I just guessed that it had at least some forests, so that's where Bodhi grew up. Also, he's named after the tree that the Buddha was enlightened under (fun facts!)
Name: Jordan Sale
Species: Human
Class: Assassin
Appearance: His body was once in fantastic condition, toned and beautiful. Now, it's more worn down, yet still able to get the job done. It just might get messy. He's tan, a result of spending most of his time out in the world. His black hair has a considerable amount of grays in there, brought on by constant stress. He wears clothes that are never too tight (and he likes fairly subdued colors). His boots are a bit wide, perfect for hiding something (see: dagger).
Personality: He's the Bruce Wayne of this world. A playboy douche bag. But you can't help but fall for his "bad boy" charm. Unless you're his daughter. Then he drops the B.S. and is actually wholesome and caring. Other than that, there is no "golden heart behind the asshole casing".
Equipment: A rope thing (if you've played Uncharted you know) to hook onto stuff and swing around with. A small vial of poison is tucked into a strap under his arm.
Weapons: A dagger (see: stored in boot). A flintlock (yes I know the class list didn't have this as a weapon but he uses it when things get out of control). He's also handy with pretty much anything he can get his hands on. Blades are his weapon of choice, however.
Positive Attributes: Strength and Charisma - Bruce Wayne, remember?
Negative Attributes: Constitution - As he gets older, the violence takes more of a toll on him. He can't take as many hits.
Backstory: He raised himself, while also providing for his family. He took on physically demanding, yet high paying, jobs as a child. When his parents passed, he kept working hard. He eventually met a wonderful woman and tried to settle down. It didn't work. They were struggling financially. Jordan hated the return of that feeling, so he became an assassin on the side, taking in as much money as he could. He rose to semi-prominence quickly, making lots of bank. However, when he and wife birthed a child, his wife couldn't allow the baby to have an assassin on her father. She cut off communication from Jordan. Jordan pretended he was okay with it, turning his sorrow into faux-confidence. Now that his daughter is a teenager, he visits her in secret to check up on her
Family: Marion (wife), Stella (daughter)
Friends: Newman, Stoar, and Mack (drinking buddies), Pri (an elderly shopkeeper), possibly other assassins if any of you guys want. He could have a competitive friendship with them.
Homeland: Iuppiter
Allegiance: Nonexistent.
Extra: I hope you like him.

I can make another if you want someone more central to the plot. I figured I'd just help flesh out the world.

Thanks. This answer some things.

And how do you expect these raiders to interact with the existing factions? Is it raiders+infernian vs yantarlian, raiders vs everyone else. Or... Something else?

More so YOU ARE FLESH. YOU ARE PROMISED TO US.

However, they can be coaxed into getting along with those who provide a steady supply of meat to them

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Very well, here’s their leader:

Name: Scall
Species:Yuan-Ti
Class: Lord
Appearance: Donning ancient violet armor, Scall has dark blue scales and a black medallion on his neck, marked by the Old Gods. His face is stained with red due to the amount of flesh he has consumed and spilled. His armor is skin tight, all around his serpentine body except his head, which hits out plates along his forehead
Personality: Seeking what his people were owed, Scall is cunning, precise, and pin point. A tactical genius by nature, he ensnares the enemy and then devours their ranks. He acts like he is walking upon the promised land, and considers all other life as livestock.
Equipment: equipped with a shield made of gold and amethyst with a bright red ruby in the center, as well and a sword made of silver, coated with the nervous system of his first kill singer into the hull.

Positive Attributes: wisdom, intelligence
Negative Attributes: Charisma, Dexterity
Backstory:
Family: His Species
Friends: None
Homeland: underground
Allegiance: The Old Gods
Extra:
perfect fusion of kai, orochimaru, and me when im hungry

So I’m incredible new (and a bit overwhelmed) so I’m going to take my time and try to digest this RP first
Our current handle on the situation at the moment seems to be, Shelf sub-plot based characters and plant a character in the Main Plot.

Which is an appropriate approach to keeping things simple. I do ,however, feel like I'll be staring at these Village walls for quite some time.

Our current handle on the situation at the moment seems to be, Shelf sub-plot based characters and plant a character in the Main Plot.

Which is an appropriate approach to keeping things simple. I do ,however, feel like I'll be staring at these Village walls for quite some time.

Hmmm once I get my bearings I’m sure I can get some interesting thing a moving along. As it seems most characters here are protagonists, an antagonist should spice things up

Hmmm once I get my bearings I’m sure I can get some interesting thing a moving along. As it seems most characters here are protagonists, an antagonist should spice things up
I was aiming for an antagonist but I flopped up and ended up joining the Peace-lovers. It appears the Evil King doesn't have a character sheet yet, so there's always that. I might make an antagonist just to complete the trio, 1-Protagonist, 1-Neutral, 1-Antagonist. Truth be told, I think @Spoiled Bread's about to solo the whole Yantarlian Army with schemes alone lmao.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Antagonist should already be set tho? Maybe no character sheet, but I'm pretty sure Eevee or Sailor has the main antagonist set

EDIT: Misread the post, I thought one of yall were trying to make the BIG baddie, yknow
But go off, make a character on the opposing side if you would like lol

Some miscellaneous info about the Yuan-Ti:

•their sizes range from 6 feet to 12 feet

•their appearances a sepersted into 3 castes. 1 being the pure strain. 2nd humanoids, which are basically Yuan-Ti with clawed feet instead of a tail, or an abomination.

•and abomination could either be a five headed Yuan-Ti, a Yuan Ti that’s 4 times as long as normal, having six arms, or many other possible mutations.

•they have extreme resistance to poisons

•they can eat any type of meat without risk of receiving an infection or disease from it.

•they despise the cold

Last edited:
I'm here, I'm here. What did I miss?
Actually I think I might explain my idea so everyone can hear it. I think it’s better that way.

I was thinking of making them a batallio of raiders, originating from the underground. These serpentine warriors belong to a dynasty that preaches that the ancient gods had given them the overworld so they may feed on the flesh of those above to sustain them. All those that are flesh are promised to them. OWED to them.
I did not know that's what a harpie was. I thought they were birds. I suppose harpies would fit in a fantasy world, but I am a little alarmed by your idea. Could we tone it down to them being promised human riches over flesh?

I'm here, I'm here. What did I miss?

I did not know that's what a harpie was. I thought they were birds. I suppose harpies would fit in a fantasy world, but I am a little alarmed by your idea. Could we tone it down to them being promised human riches over flesh?

Oh this isn’t a harpie. This is a Yuan-Ti

And that’s kinda their whole shtick, to consume all the meat the world has to offer

Name: Gerald "Jerry" Des Aster
Class: Cavalier
Appearance: A young man standing at 5'10", topped with dark red hair. Fair skinned with brown eyes. In casual wear, he wears some baggy brown pants, likely made of some leather, with a belt. His shirt is short sleeved and beige in color. As for armor, he wears standard Yantralian armor, some joints painted blue for Yantralia's color. He doesn't wear a helmet, because no one else does...Which is probably a bad idea.
Personality: He's a pretty nice fellow. Approachable, always willing to lend a hand. He joined the knights because he wanted to help other people, it was the honorable thing. Less so for the war effort. But as a knight, he understands at times one must do unsavory things, or face challenges. He's resolved to face his role.

He's not going to change too bad when he spills some blood when the time comes...right?
Equipment: He's armored in standard Yantralian plating. He also has a bag of personal belongings, of which include a diary, pencils, and letter paper. And a couple of other personal trinkets.
Weapons: Stock Yantralian Lance - A decent lance constructed of iron.
Positive Attributes: Charisma, Constitution
Negative Attributes: Dexterity - He's a bit of a klutz.
Backstory: Hailing from a small but not insignificant (Thanks to it being a part of a significant trading route) town, young Jerry Aster always saw the royal guard march through the town- and found himself enamored with them, enough to pursue a career as a knight. And so he did so, leaving his family's normal career of merchantry to study the ways of the knight- and eventually succeeded. Now, Gerald was never the smartest or strongest, but he was never the dullest or weakest. Simply average. Most who meet him recall him not his physical power or smarts, but for being easy to approach and talk to, and never being one to sit idly when someone needs help.

Though he is somewhat...demoralized by the war. He always thought to be a knight was to help people, honor. He was never really on about the whole fighting thing. He's still going to participate in the war, though may be a little more wide-eyed than he should be. A bit of a "disaster" waiting to happen, ehhh?
Family: His mother and father still live. No tragic backstory here.
Friends: He probably has friends in his hometown. Probably...
Homeland: Yantralia
Allegiance: Yantralian Army
Extra: He rides upon the noble steed Percival!...Who will probably buck him off more than once. Percival was given to him by the Yantralian Army, just as his armor and lance were.

Name: Jack, the Tag-along Thief
Species: Half-Elf
Class: Archer
Appearance: Jack stands tall and lithe at 6'3", mostly sheathed in a cloak. His most notable feature is his lack of one- his left eye is gobe, in it's place an eye patch. His ears are slightly pointed, giving more hints to his heritage. His hair is a bit of a mess, growing long down his neck, colored blondish brown. His skin is tanned, and his remaining eye is blue.

As for the cloak I mentioned, it covers most of his body- though under it he does wear a light, sleeveless shirt and some modest pants. He also wears boots, brown and worn by constant use.
Personality: A nihilist, Jack can't exactly be called a kind heart. He's a firm believer in some honors, but his total nonchalant approach to most danger is unrivaled. He has little regret stealing from an army he considers to be aggressors, and certainly little respect for his country as a whole. He...really isn't respectful at all. He can't even say he respects himself. Over all Jack's a pretty negative person, but deep down...maybe there is something not so uncaring. Pretty deep down though.
Equipment: Aside from his cloak, Jack possesses a whittling knife (nicked off a merchants shelf) and homemade arrows. He also has a satchel and quiver, probably looted from some poor merchant.
Weapons: Scrap Bow - A bow Jack fashioned mostly out of wood, but has been reinforced by bits of scrap metals he picked out of blacksmith shops.
Positive Attributes: Intelligence, Dexterity - His elf half makes him a bit smarter than your normal bandit or cutthroat. And a thief is nothing without a good hand.
Negative Attributes: Constitution - He's rather lithe, but frail. Not so much of an "in your face" type guy.
Backstory: Bastard son of some elf he never met, Jack was dumped into the streets of the Infernian capital. Which isn't exactly a good place to grow up for several reasons. For beginners, the air is so thick and muggy from the semi-active volcano it's almost unbearable. Crops struggle to grow in the conditions, so food is hard to find outside marketplaces. The most reliable work is also incredibly dangerous as a miner- where the air is almost noxious, a lava flow could quickly destroy your livelihood and is physically taxing. Those who don't find merchant work or try the perilous journey to the less arid regions are the fools who take up thievery. Some become bandits, heading into the lands to jump on travelling caravans, some to the deserts to join a rumored vicious band, and some, like Jack, risk smaller scores in the city.

Jack spent his early years under the care of a man who taught him many things. Archery and thieving mostly. How to make yourself inconspicuous. How to hunt what few animals lived near the volcanic regions. But the man soon left Jack, alone with his skills.

Jack wasn't foolproof. He survived, but with a few nasty scars from a few slip ups. Most noticeably his lack of a left eye. But he's mostly in one piece, discounting an eye.

When the new king was appointed and war was declared, most every able bodied adult was requested. Buuuut Jack didn't feel like working for some king who was so happy to declare war. Nor the idea of discipline. So instead he's been watching armies from the shadows, stealing rations off the soldiers. They had plenty enough to get by, and didn't notice an apple or two missing. He will say though, he wouldn't mind getting his hands dirty. Maybe not for the damnable country he lived in. And certainly not like some slaughtering dog for rich men. He's just waiting for the right opportunity.
Family: Some mixed culture- and he assumes one an elf and one a human. He never met either of them, but he remembers the man for what it's worth. But Jack can't recall his name...or if he ever even knew it.
Friends: He had associates, but most of his friends are drunk soldiers whom forget about him when the commander asks where the rations are going.
Homeland: Infernia
Allegiance: Whichever side entertains him. So probably Yantralia.
Extra: Depth perception? What's that?

Apologies if I got a little liberal with Infernia there, but I assume it's not actually a great place. And someone, fire the designer who thought a volcano would be a good place for a castle :p And apologies for the terrible personality/appearance sheets, I'm just no good at em' (And I'm writing from a ohone at the time...). I'm also really bad at describing. I'm willing to change the backstories if Infernia isn't actually a hellhole that I described it as or Jerry's makes no sense. Heck, I can even make Jerry a knight if you need it.

But, outside of my two guys here, I'm curious. Do you need someone to take the Infernian King? And perhaps this is spoilerly, but is he more of a character who's driven by ambition or just "Oh my atrocities are excused because I was actually possessed."

Because I think a character who's trying for conquest for a better over all world for his people would be far more interesting.

Oh this isn’t a harpie. This is a Yuan-Ti

And that’s kinda their whole shtick, to consume all the meat the world has to offer
My bad. xD
I'm lost on some of these monsters. I need to research more. ;_;
If we do allow those, I'd have to ask to keep it pg-13. I don't like gore and flesh eating is a... :'| Yeah.....
Also, I'm a bit alarmed one of our characters could die from those and I'm not a fan of that. Sorry. We would need a nerf on them for sure.

My bad. xD
I'm lost on some of these monsters. I need to research more. ;_;
If we do allow those, I'd have to ask to keep it pg-13. I don't like gore and flesh eating is a... :'| Yeah.....
Also, I'm a bit alarmed one of our characters could die from those and I'm not a fan of that. Sorry. We would need a nerf on them for sure.
Hmmm how about this. I’ll put a warning when graphic flesh eating is about to happen, so that way you can stop reading when you see the warning? Glad you brought this to my attention.

Hehe characters can indeed die to them yes, and they do have weaknesses that humans don’t have. For example they can die when exposed to 30° or lower temperatures for a signifant portion of time, it is extremely difficult to form allies with them, and they cannot mount Calvary

Name: Gerald "Jerry" Des Aster
Class: Cavalier
Appearance: A young man standing at 5'10", topped with dark red hair. Fair skinned with brown eyes. In casual wear, he wears some baggy brown pants, likely made of some leather, with a belt. His shirt is short sleeved and beige in color. As for armor, he wears standard Yantralian armor, some joints painted blue for Yantralia's color. He doesn't wear a helmet, because no one else does...Which is probably a bad idea.
Personality: He's a pretty nice fellow. Approachable, always willing to lend a hand. He joined the knights because he wanted to help other people, it was the honorable thing. Less so for the war effort. But as a knight, he understands at times one must do unsavory things, or face challenges. He's resolved to face his role.

He's not going to change too bad when he spills some blood when the time comes...right?
Equipment: He's armored in standard Yantralian plating. He also has a bag of personal belongings, of which include a diary, pencils, and letter paper. And a couple of other personal trinkets.
Weapons: Stock Yantralian Lance - A decent lance constructed of iron.
Positive Attributes: Charisma, Constitution
Negative Attributes: Dexterity - He's a bit of a klutz.
Backstory: Hailing from a small but not insignificant (Thanks to it being a part of a significant trading route) town, young Jerry Aster always saw the royal guard march through the town- and found himself enamored with them, enough to pursue a career as a knight. And so he did so, leaving his family's normal career of merchantry to study the ways of the knight- and eventually succeeded. Now, Gerald was never the smartest or strongest, but he was never the dullest or weakest. Simply average. Most who meet him recall him not his physical power or smarts, but for being easy to approach and talk to, and never being one to sit idly when someone needs help.

Though he is somewhat...demoralized by the war. He always thought to be a knight was to help people, honor. He was never really on about the whole fighting thing. He's still going to participate in the war, though may be a little more wide-eyed than he should be. A bit of a "disaster" waiting to happen, ehhh?
Family: His mother and father still live. No tragic backstory here.
Friends: He probably has friends in his hometown. Probably...
Homeland: Yantralia
Allegiance: Yantralian Army
Extra: He rides upon the noble steed Percival!...Who will probably buck him off more than once. Percival was given to him by the Yantralian Army, just as his armor and lance were.

Name: Jack, the Tag-along Thief
Species: Half-Elf
Class: Archer
Appearance: Jack stands tall and lithe at 6'3", mostly sheathed in a cloak. His most notable feature is his lack of one- his left eye is gobe, in it's place an eye patch. His ears are slightly pointed, giving more hints to his heritage. His hair is a bit of a mess, growing long down his neck, colored blondish brown. His skin is tanned, and his remaining eye is blue.

As for the cloak I mentioned, it covers most of his body- though under it he does wear a light, sleeveless shirt and some modest pants. He also wears boots, brown and worn by constant use.
Personality: A nihilist, Jack can't exactly be called a kind heart. He's a firm believer in some honors, but his total nonchalant approach to most danger is unrivaled. He has little regret stealing from an army he considers to be aggressors, and certainly little respect for his country as a whole. He...really isn't respectful at all. He can't even say he respects himself. Over all Jack's a pretty negative person, but deep down...maybe there is something not so uncaring. Pretty deep down though.
Equipment: Aside from his cloak, Jack possesses a whittling knife (nicked off a merchants shelf) and homemade arrows. He also has a satchel and quiver, probably looted from some poor merchant.
Weapons: Scrap Bow - A bow Jack fashioned mostly out of wood, but has been reinforced by bits of scrap metals he picked out of blacksmith shops.
Positive Attributes: Intelligence, Dexterity - His elf half makes him a bit smarter than your normal bandit or cutthroat. And a thief is nothing without a good hand.
Negative Attributes: Constitution - He's rather lithe, but frail. Not so much of an "in your face" type guy.
Backstory: Bastard son of some elf he never met, Jack was dumped into the streets of the Infernian capital. Which isn't exactly a good place to grow up for several reasons. For beginners, the air is so thick and muggy from the semi-active volcano it's almost unbearable. Crops struggle to grow in the conditions, so food is hard to find outside marketplaces. The most reliable work is also incredibly dangerous as a miner- where the air is almost noxious, a lava flow could quickly destroy your livelihood and is physically taxing. Those who don't find merchant work or try the perilous journey to the less arid regions are the fools who take up thievery. Some become bandits, heading into the lands to jump on travelling caravans, some to the deserts to join a rumored vicious band, and some, like Jack, risk smaller scores in the city.

Jack spent his early years under the care of a man who taught him many things. Archery and thieving mostly. How to make yourself inconspicuous. How to hunt what few animals lived near the volcanic regions. But the man soon left Jack, alone with his skills.

Jack wasn't foolproof. He survived, but with a few nasty scars from a few slip ups. Most noticeably his lack of a left eye. But he's mostly in one piece, discounting an eye.

When the new king was appointed and war was declared, most every able bodied adult was requested. Buuuut Jack didn't feel like working for some king who was so happy to declare war. Nor the idea of discipline. So instead he's been watching armies from the shadows, stealing rations off the soldiers. They had plenty enough to get by, and didn't notice an apple or two missing. He will say though, he wouldn't mind getting his hands dirty. Maybe not for the damnable country he lived in. And certainly not like some slaughtering dog for rich men. He's just waiting for the right opportunity.
Family: Some mixed culture- and he assumes one an elf and one a human. He never met either of them, but he remembers the man for what it's worth. But Jack can't recall his name...or if he ever even knew it.
Friends: He had associates, but most of his friends are drunk soldiers whom forget about him when the commander asks where the rations are going.
Homeland: Infernia
Allegiance: Whichever side entertains him. So probably Yantralia.
Extra: Depth perception? What's that?

Apologies if I got a little liberal with Infernia there, but I assume it's not actually a great place. And someone, fire the designer who thought a volcano would be a good place for a castle :p And apologies for the terrible personality/appearance sheets, I'm just no good at em' (And I'm writing from a ohone at the time...). I'm also really bad at describing. I'm willing to change the backstories if Infernia isn't actually a hellhole that I described it as or Jerry's makes no sense. Heck, I can even make Jerry a knight if you need it.

But, outside of my two guys here, I'm curious. Do you need someone to take the Infernian King? And perhaps this is spoilerly, but is he more of a character who's driven by ambition or just "Oh my atrocities are excused because I was actually possessed."

Because I think a character who's trying for conquest for a better over all world for his people would be far more interesting.
hi, volcano creator here. :p
Lol. Anyway, you did good with the form! Infernia is a firey hell hole, thanks for noticing. Jack being a half elf could delay his entry to the story, but "Jerry" seems good. Overall approved. But Jack can't appear until later....I've gotta mark some of these "appear later" characters on the doc....@.@;)