1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Blades of Azoth (Medieval Fantasy RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Mechanist Gamma, Jan 5, 2019.

?

Which inspiration for this RP do you folks like the most?

1. Dungeons and Dragons (Major inspiration)

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Fire Emblem (Major inspiration)

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Tales of Vesperia (Minor inspiration)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Xenoblade Chronicles (Minor inspiration)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Woah. Woah. We gotta stop there. No flesh eating. And you can't just have a monster like that be able to kill someone's character. I'm sorry, but that's a no chief.

2. Okay, I know there’s a quite a few archers already but plz don’t hang me.

Name: Forei Valeo

Species: Human

Class: Archer

Appearance: Forei has short brown hair and black eyes. 5’9”. Wears a maroon tunic with a black leather belt around his waist. Has a crimson bandana around his forehead. Beige pants and black sandals.

Personality: Forei is quite laid back. Calm when around people he can trust, such as his allies. Prefers not to get on anyone’s bad side. He treats his enemies with some respect unless he feels otherwise.

Equipment: A quiver on his back. A small canteen of water hanging from his waist.

Weapons: A bow. Carries a hidden dagger in his right shoe.

Positive Attributes: Strength - His upper body, mainly arm strength for recoil. Dexterity- Quick with his hands, especially for rapid fire situations.

Negative Attributes: Wisdom - Has a knack for losing focus.

Backstory: Being born into a poor family, Forei’s parent constantly urged him to make it into the army. That became his only goal for the sake of his parents. Unfortunately, he didn’t really have much of a talent for anything as a child. It was only when he was pressured into shooting an apple off another child’s head did he realize he may be good at something. Since then, he spent most of his time practicing too become a skillful archer. Once his goal of making it to the army had been completed, Forei felt he had gained the chance to take life easy. That was until now...

Family: A single child from a merchant couple.

Friends: TBD

Homeland: Yantarlia

Allegiance: Yantarlian Army

Extra: Drinks from time to time.
    Is that good? Anything I should know?

3. Approved

4. We kind of have enough antagonists in the current situation. Ignette and the General are enough for this small, overall not very significant town.
    Feel free.
    So Jerry’s the Stahl of this RP? Cool.
    As for the Evil King, that’s a multi-faceted question. Sailor and I will discuss that with whoever makes the Evil King as a character.

5. Little do we all know the TRUE motive behind the Infernian-Yantarlian war is that the Evil King had a promising rap career, and the diss track he made on Yantarlia was so F I R E that it started a war

6. And Adrian’s father didn’t like rap.

7. This is a story all about how
    I turned the four kingdoms upside down

8. I might make a Yantarlian soldier later so I can at least be a part and not just wait.

5DigitNeb and DarkHydraT like this.
  9. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

Seems pretty... chill.

Retro Master and DarkHydraT like this.
  10. I see these lyrics playpla too the beast of The Fresh Prince of Belair lol

So I believe our liege is to post?

11. I kind of want you to make the rest of that song parody. :D:p

12. Basically lel

Anyways, I just read through the RP and discussion. Would it be alright if I had Forei be that archer Ven was ordering around? I figure it would be a quick way to get him involved.

13. I would not be against that, unless somebody else who had an archer really wanted to fill that roll.

14. Well I’m done writing mine. Should I wait?

5DigitNeb and DarkHydraT like this.
  15. I think your good but maybe wait a token time for any objections? IDK trying to be overly fair here even if it might just be a waste of time on your end.

16. Another Archerer!? Meet me in the woods, food is scarce when those idiots are fighting and scaring everything in a 1 mile radius! >=O

17. Lmao technically he would be the same archer Jacob was using. Now this random has a name.

Anyways,
    @.@ This is me trying to figure out what I should do.

18. I'd say just go for it. If anything goes wrong I can take the heat.

19. Quite literally since that tent will be set ablaze at a moment's notice.

20. To be fair, the tent is not there (Yet) and the prince hasn't jumped inside. Yet XD

But yeah could be toasty XD

21. Stay frosty my friend

22. And thats when I realized I screwed up. I got piano lessons in like 30 minuets and I don't think thats enough time to rp! Guess I will delay longer, pretend I was never here :?

23. He said while watching his subordinates battle from the back line.
    Jkjk~
    But please don't try to take any heat you'll give Levia a heart attack and a certain someone might just die from heart break.

24. Lily: I have no idea who you're talking about
    Pixel: :\=|:

25. Why is the Tag-along Thief an Archer?

DarkHydraT and 5DigitNeb like this.
  26. That's a good question...

27. Well, you need an "evil" king I can whip one up. He'll be a bad guy, but he's a type who's up for the sacrifice of the few for the good of many. Ends justify the means. Unless you really want him to be possessed/"redeemable" :p
    Uhhh...

It's just a title. Title =/= class. He's bad in close quarters. thats my excuse anyways

28. Orrr...I'll offer to whip up a Big bad King! He'll beat puppies, steal candy from children, hold innocent villagers hostage, poison your drinks, and lie as frequently as he breathes, all with a smile on his face and an air of self-righteousness. Anything is justified as long as his goals are met and Crimes aren't crimes when you write the Laws~

As they say, "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a God." - Jean Rostand

Difficulty Level: Demon King

29. Crimson Sun

Crimson Sun Previously Crims0n

Pretty sure either Eevee or Sailor will be playing the Evil King of Infernia, as they thought up of practically everything already. So most likely they have his personality and would determine what he would do and all that already.

Name: Helia
    Species: Harpy (Sailor was fine with it, Eevee said it might work, but leaving it up for Sailor)
    Class: Fighter
    Appearance: Helia is shorter than the average human height, standing at about a 5'0". She has a peachy complexion with wavy red hair that reaches down to her upper back. She doesn't actually have hands as those hands are replaced with red and yellow feathered wings. Her lower region is also covered in feathers too as well as replacing her feet with a pair of claws. Helia practically wears no clothes, as her limbs don't allow her to actually wear man made clothes. Luckily, he feathers grew out, covering her chest area and private areas, leaving out her waist, abdomen, and neck and above to be exposed to the air.
    Personality: Helia is a go-with-the-flow creature, not letting anything bother her. She tends to under analyze situations and get herself into trouble many times, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like to go out and have fun. Sure, she has a tendency to steal stuff here and there, what can you do, it's part of her Harpy nature. She's loud and outgoing, but also dumb and devious.
    Equipment: Metal coverings around her feet and claws.
    Weapons: None
    Positive Attributes: Dexterity and Charisma - Helia is quite agile in the air, making her able to attack and retreat quickly. Her personality is also what makes her likable.
    Negative Attributes: Intelligence - Helia has a bird brain for over complicated situations. Like wtf is a war?
    Backstory: Helia doesn't know her parents. Harpies constantly migrated, hence Helia's egg was left behind in an area near Infernia. Due to the warmth given off of that land, Helia was able to hatch, but left to fend for herself. No one knows how she lived this long, but her determination and stupidity led her this far, so she didn't complain. During one her random cruising though the skies, Helia encountered what seemed to be like a floating island. She didn't know what all these mechanics jingle jangle within that land was, but she decided to make it her home as it was convenient for her. Flying city, flying creature? What a perfect combination. However, she did have to survive somehow, and her Harpy nature of theft really helped her out, stealing groceries, bird food, whatever she needed to survive.
    Family: Unknown
    Friends: Will be added
    Homeland: Iuppeter
    Allegiance: Neutral
    Extra: Will join around the Iuppeter Arc
    If anything is an issue, just point it out pls!

#390 Crimson Sun, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  30. Actually... no. The Evil King, like all the nobles, is a character up for grabs. I will likely be making the Yantarlian King as my own character sometime in the future, though. Whoever makes the Evil King should probably discuss the character with Sailor and I in DMs.

I love her. Approved!

31. What kind of evil is this evil king? Possessedly evil, insanely evil, evil-for-fun, morally ambiguous evil or something else?

32. That really depends on who makes it, but he'll likely fall into the "something else" category.

33. Is he possessed by a Dragon?

34. Does he Worship a Dragon?

Corrupted by some Dark Artifact?

Playing the bad guy to unite the nation against a common enemy?

Just wants to conquer the world?

Whatever Michalis, Zephiel or Ashnard are motivated by?

35. I ain't telling, Rohan >:D