• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Blades of Azoth (Medieval Fantasy RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Which inspiration for this RP do you folks like the most?

• Dungeons and Dragons (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Fire Emblem (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Tales of Vesperia (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am currently on the sidelines, still a little weak. I also had an idea. Sense it has been a long time sense we last posted, we should probably restart instead of trying to continue with a story we left behind and not to mention the many people that would not continue. I think a refresh is something we could do, and maybe have the story be something as simple as we know the enemy army is sending an army towards a town for a raid. I am just throwing around ideas.

I am currently on the sidelines, still a little weak. I also had an idea. Sense it has been a long time sense we last posted, we should probably restart instead of trying to continue with a story we left behind and not to mention the many people that would not continue. I think a refresh is something we could do, and maybe have the story be something as simple as we know the enemy army is sending an army towards a town for a raid. I am just throwing around ideas.
Reboot time

A reboot would be fine with me. I wouldn’t be able to actually reboot it until the weekend, though. So depending on how many people are interested, I may pass responsibility for that over to Sailor.

I thought that would be a good idea, glad some people are on board with it already. Hopefully because of this, all we need to know is the new stuff. Now that we have a good understanding of the story, maybe this reboot will go better.

If we do the reboot, we should check to see if everyone will be rejoining, and maybe add a few people. Also, we should just make a new thread for the reboot.

TBH, I was up for revival but...with Eevee not being able to be online much and me not being good at this sort of thing alone...I don't know now....;_;

Sorry for making a notif that wasted everyone's time....>=O:'|:?:'|

I remember checking this out awhile back, but never got around to getting involved. Mind if I ask what currents events are going down?

Don't wanna see this thing die out.
Currently there's a skirmish around the village of Mossley. The Infernian army vs the Yantarlian army and some neutral characters were messing around in the forest. Three of these characters left the forest. Two fight alongside the army whilst the third one was knocked out. But it kinda died half way through the event.