• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Blades of Azoth (Medieval Fantasy RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Which inspiration for this RP do you folks like the most?

• Dungeons and Dragons (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Fire Emblem (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Tales of Vesperia (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Doesn’t sound too difficult. Even though she’s pretty defensive, and that’s cranked up to 11 right now considering how any word or activity from Mossley’s people has been completely absent recently, she’d rather be pointing her bow at the people who are directly intruding on the village itself. She doesn’t really know about the Infernian takeover yet.

just wanted to mention that Zephyr isn’t the archer
i was just saying what Zephyr would think of what the archer is doing, if i worded that correctly
but what i’m saying is that he isn’t the one to shoot the arrow because he only has a lance

Aw sorry, though you implied that with your post at that mention. I'll edit it. Thanks for clarification.

-----Edited it in------

I might put my 'Major character' creation on hold and make 'minor characters' to fill some gaps in the army that need certain roles to keep the RP interesting (And me in the RP so I'm not just waiting). If I'm allowed, I'm also open to suggestions on Minor char classes.

Hey @Generation Sect, maybe I should have clarified what Pixel's doing. She's using the fairy's natural connection to the raw magical field to see things with a sort of "magic vision", kind of like infrared but it sees magic instead of heat. That's how she spotted Ether. Also, you may want to edit in a response to what Pearl did as it is.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I actually changed my mind and decided to make a villager but with an atlas approach:
Name: Ares Stronghelm
Species: Human
Class: Fighter
Appearance: Ares is moderately tan and has a muscular build. He stands at 6’3’ with messy reddish brown hair and black eyes. He wears a black tunic, and brown shorts and boots.
Personality: Blunt and gruff, Ares is far from noble though respects Yantarlian nobility as their families usually work to maintain the peace in the kingdom. He likes to mess around a lot with his friends but gets serious when it’s needed.
Equipment: Recently got leather armor that his father used to have
Weapons: Carries a bronze axe
Positive Attributes: Constitution & Strength - Working and helping his family as a farmhand caused him to grow tough and bulky
Negative Attributes: Intelligence & Wisdom - Due to him growing up as a mostly poor villager he wasn’t able to get a proper education and learn like others.
Backstory: He grew up taking after his father and becoming a very helpful farmhand and making some friends with people around his age from his village. Ares used to be an innocent kid but as he grew more mature and stern like his father, though not around his friends, but more so towards his little brother and sister. A couple of years ago he decided to test out woodcutting and enjoyed it as he became a woodcutter for his family from the forest nearby. Ares’s peaceful life however changed when the Infernians attacked and captured his village, killing his father who was trying to protect the family. He took his father’s old armor and left with his remaining family to take shelter in the nearby forest along with multiple villagers. The death of his father struck Ares’s family hard and ever since he has wanted to take vengeance.
Family: Deceased father, mother and two younger siblings
Friends: Mossley Villagers
Homeland: Yantarlia
Allegiance: Neutral
Extra: Will turn into a Warrior.

Last edited:
I actually changed my mind and decided to make a villager but with an atlas approach:
Name: Ares Stronghelm
Species: Human
Class: Fighter
Appearance: Ares is moderately tan and has a muscular build. He stands at 6’3’ with messy reddish brown hair and black eyes. He wears a black tunic, and brown shorts and boots.
Personality: Blunt and gruff, Ares is far from noble though respects Yantarlian nobility as their families usually work to maintain the peace in the kingdom. He likes to mess around a lot with his friends but gets serious when it’s needed.
Equipment: Recently got leather armor that his father used to have
Weapons: Carries a bronze axe
Positive Attributes: Constitution & Strength - Working and helping his family as a farmhand caused him to grow tough and bulky
Negative Attributes: Intelligence & Wisdom - Due to him growing up as a mostly poor villager he wasn’t able to get a proper education and learn like others.
Backstory: He grew up taking after his father and becoming a very helpful farmhand and making some friends with people around his age from his village. Ares used to be an innocent kid but as he grew more mature and stern like his father, though not around his friends, but more so towards his little brother and sister. A couple of years ago he decided to test out woodcutting and enjoyed it as he became a woodcutter for his family from the forest nearby. Ares’s peaceful life however changed when the Infernians attacked and captured his village, killing his father who was trying to protect the family. He took his father’s old armor and left with his remaining family to take shelter in the nearby forest along with multiple villagers. The death of his father struck Ares’s family hard and ever since he has wanted to take vengeance.
Family: Deceased father, mother and two younger siblings
Friends: Mossley Villagers
Homeland: Yantarlia
Allegiance: Neutral
Extra: Will turn into a Warrior.
Approved, but ya'll gotta start picking sides for real. :arr:

Giles: Yeah, we just want to make friends with all you other Kingdoms. And drink tea. And eat cookies.
Sure our friend-making pitch can come off as... aggressive at times, but we’re really trying!

We need the uhh official Infernia travel brochure
Welcome to Infernia!
The people are really nice, but the management and environment... not so much
Pearl: So taking over a kingdom by force is friendly? Stop messing around...Frost.
Jasper: She doesn't like the illogical...