• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Beatdown

Is it too late to update my character sheet for Ms. Marija? I forgot to add that she gains strength and can control her Australium physique more when being shocked by electricity. This weird adaptation from going through so many electric shock therapy treatments caused her body to get used to getting shocked, so it hardly affects her and caused her heart to withstand more amperage. Of course, when she got experimented on and had Australium put in her body, she became more resistant and can utilize this pent-up energy in her attacks, become more sensitive, and attain a sort of Ubercharge that she can't get from Medic's Medi-Gun (because it hurts her). And the fact that she carries a built-in battery pack in her wing-exo-suit-thing-pack. This state causes her to become completely reckless and insane, making her do stupid decisions that she otherwise wouldn't do. Like accidentally using an attack that the person is resistant or immune to.

Last edited:
@Dave Strider and @Mecha Who
Seeing as how Legendaries are EXTREMELY powerful, no matter if he was made by humans in a lab from a gene cell splicing from Mew's tail, he still is very powerful. Although, I do feel he is extremely overrated.

Here are the feats of this particular Pokemon:
It has taken down almost all of Red's Pokemon in File 4: Charizard, and nearly defeated Red's Charizard if it hadn't mega evolved.
It could fly and wipe the memories out of masses of people and Pokemon, even going back into time a bit and restart, like it never happened.
It is able to control people's minds and use them against their will.
Able to create severe thunder and lightning storms that can kill (basically a deadlier version of Hurricane).
DESTROYED THE TWO LABS (one in Original series, and another Mewtwo destroying a lab in Best Wishes series) AND TEAM ROCKET'S HEADQUARTERS... And then made a castle on New Island... and then later made the castle disappear.
Is smart enough to clone Pokemon and manipulate machines, as well as make those dark balls seen catching the trainer's Pokemon.
Able to use mass telekinesis to make Pokemon float.
Able to fly really fast. Not to the speed of light, mind you (that's where Super and Hyper Sonic/Shadow beat him there).
Could mega evolve without the use of a keystone or a huge friendship with a trainer.
Read the minds of Pokemon and people.
CAN FLY UP TO SPACE!! Of course, it fainted afterwards from lack of oxygen, but that was for a solid 3 minutes XD
These are moves it could naturally learn:
It could naturally learn moves to heal itself (Recover), attack using blades or pulses of psychic energy (Psywave, Psystrike, Psycho Cut), or even just bothering with the brain wavelengths of the individual (Confusion, Psychic).
It could pinpoint where to hit, so the attack afterwards will always hit (Laser Focus).
It could protect itself from gaining any status conditions and disable the opponent's special attacks (like Shadow's Chaos Blast for instance) from Safeguard.
Create and shoot stars XD That's Swift, folks XD
Look into the future and sacrifice time to deal the utmost amount of damage, going through one's defenses (Future Sight).
Copying the other person's stat changes (Psych Up).
Making the Dark-Type immunity obsolete (Miracle Eye).
Swap power and defense with the opponent (Goodbye Hyper Sonic/Shadow XD) with Power Swap and Guard Swap.
Can create barriers to protect itself from physical attacks (literally the move Barrier).
Can create a sphere made out of its own psychic aura and fling it at the target (Aura Sphere) with pinpoint accuracy.
Can clear its mind to protect itself from mind or special attacks (Amnesia).
Restores stat changes to normal (basically a Hyper Sonic with the powers of regular Sonic) with Mist.
Use the move the opponent's going to use before it with increased power (given it is faster than the opponent) with Me First.
... Yea... Those are just Level-Up moves from Gen VII...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
@Dave Strider and @Mecha Who
Seeing as how Legendaries are EXTREMELY powerful, no matter if he was made by humans in a lab from a gene cell splicing from Mew's tail, he still is very powerful. Although, I do feel he is extremely overrated.

Here are the feats of this particular Pokemon:
It has taken down almost all of Red's Pokemon in File 4: Charizard, and nearly defeated Red's Charizard if it hadn't mega evolved.
It could fly and wipe the memories out of masses of people and Pokemon, even going back into time a bit and restart, like it never happened.
It is able to control people's minds and use them against their will.
Able to create severe thunder and lightning storms that can kill (basically a deadlier version of Hurricane).
DESTROYED THE TWO LABS (one in Original series, and another Mewtwo destroying a lab in Best Wishes series) AND TEAM ROCKET'S HEADQUARTERS... And then made a castle on New Island... and then later made the castle disappear.
Is smart enough to clone Pokemon and manipulate machines, as well as make those dark balls seen catching the trainer's Pokemon.
Able to use mass telekinesis to make Pokemon float.
Able to fly really fast. Not to the speed of light, mind you (that's where Super and Hyper Sonic/Shadow beat him there).
Could mega evolve without the use of a keystone or a huge friendship with a trainer.
Read the minds of Pokemon and people.
CAN FLY UP TO SPACE!! Of course, it fainted afterwards from lack of oxygen, but that was for a solid 3 minutes XD
These are moves it could naturally learn:
It could naturally learn moves to heal itself (Recover), attack using blades or pulses of psychic energy (Psywave, Psystrike, Psycho Cut), or even just bothering with the brain wavelengths of the individual (Confusion, Psychic).
It could pinpoint where to hit, so the attack afterwards will always hit (Laser Focus).
It could protect itself from gaining any status conditions and disable the opponent's special attacks (like Shadow's Chaos Blast for instance) from Safeguard.
Create and shoot stars XD That's Swift, folks XD
Look into the future and sacrifice time to deal the utmost amount of damage, going through one's defenses (Future Sight).
Copying the other person's stat changes (Psych Up).
Making the Dark-Type immunity obsolete (Miracle Eye).
Swap power and defense with the opponent (Goodbye Hyper Sonic/Shadow XD) with Power Swap and Guard Swap.
Can create barriers to protect itself from physical attacks (literally the move Barrier).
Can create a sphere made out of its own psychic aura and fling it at the target (Aura Sphere) with pinpoint accuracy.
Can clear its mind to protect itself from mind or special attacks (Amnesia).
Restores stat changes to normal (basically a Hyper Sonic with the powers of regular Sonic) with Mist.
Use the move the opponent's going to use before it with increased power (given it is faster than the opponent) with Me First.
... Yea... Those are just Level-Up moves from Gen VII...
Okay, but Super Sonic got hitted by a Planet-Buster attack, and he didn't even cared. And I'm saying a Planet-Buster. And also, Sonic could destroy Mewtwo before he even tried to use Power Swap or Guard Swap.

The reason Shadow lost was because of his mental vulnerabilities, which Sonic lacks. Also, I'd like to bring up that Shadow's Super Form is invulnerable. Which means nothing can hurt him.

Yes, but it could use telekinesis from long distances away for more than 10 seconds, as shown in the Best Wishes movie XD Basically stopping a van from falling off a cliff from a storm it made... and saw it on TV... and used telekinetic powers on it from that point XD when Teleport was still a TM, it could also learn it, and learn a variety of different TMs/HMs/Tutor moves throughout the generations, learning almost as much as Mew does.

Yes, I get Super Shadow is invulnerable, and I know that Super Sonic, even regular Sonic could destroy a regular Mewtwo, and Mega Mewtwo X/Y probably don't have a chance against a Super Sonic. I was just showing his feats. Dark Mewtwo however.... used a dark energy ball that went 300x faster than the speed of sound and affected multiple countries worldwide.. That might as well be a small-scale continent buster attack.

Yea, I don't know Archie's Sonic/Shadow are XD I'm just going by what I know about the game variants XD and I guess XD and Dark Mewtwo from Pokken Tournament. Dark Mega Mewtwo, or Shadow Mega Mewtwo, or what-have-you.

Mega Mewtwo Y is faster than regular Sonic, since it can go 32x the speed of sound (it had to to escape the earth's atmosphere). Super Sonic... Nah man XD Mega Mewtwo Y doesn't stand a chance XD

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mega Mewtwo Y Is not faster than Sonic from games, Sonic from games (almost) escaped from a black hole in Colors, and was going faster than it for some seconds. Also, Archie Sonic can go faster than light.

Ahh, well in the games, all I know of is Sonic going maybe slightly faster than the speed of sound XD well then, that's news. Also, Mewtwo can create a planet-destroying storm, teleported a 92 billion gallon lake, CAUGHT Aerodactyl's Hyper Beam, and sliced a building in half with a spoon XD

We can all safely assume Goku alone would destroy Hyper Sonic and Hyper Shadow at the same time.
SUPER SAIYAN GOD SUPER SAIYAN GOD SUPER SAIYAN KAIOKEN X9000!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I just made that up, but watch it become reality soon.

Just bring in VEGITO! Hah! Every counter against these op hedgehogs.
I never did understand the obsession with Sonic, I'm not gonna lie. I've tried to get into it, but it didn't appeal to me.
I never did understand the obsession with DBZ, I'm not gonna lie. I've tried to get into it, and then I couldn't stop watching it. (Until the battle against Buu, which was taking forever and I grew tired of it.)