• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Beatdown

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I can't decide. It's hard to decide...
IDK. I can go with Steve from Minecraft that has infinite strenght, seeing that he can carry Shulker Boxes Inside Shulkes Boxes infinity times... (I'm just kidding)
Or with Shadow. It's hard.

CN's Quest is my original series I plan to make - you won't find stuff on it on the internet. I could explain what it is, but that would probably need a spoiler hiding a massive wall of text. I can if you want, though.

Dunno, I'm planning to make it an entirely original series using sprite graphics. May post some excerpts or lore on Charms or YouTube in the future, but no plans for that right now. At the moment, I'm mainly concerned with learning how to do sprite animation and make quality sprites. I'm actually planning to make it a trilogy of half-hour/hour long mini-movies.

Name: Timus Virtue
Age: 13, But His Mind Holds Millions Of Years Of Experience
Series: Time guardian
personality: Kind, But Can Be Tough, Kinda Dumb, But Willing to Protect Anyone He Must Protect.
Species: Dragokin(Dragon-Human Hybrid.)
Appearance: Silver, Messy hair, Peachy Scales Making Up his Skin(Dragon Scales.), A Clock Amulet that Can Slow Or Stop Time Itself, Purple Eyes, Normally A Large Grin, purple, Scaly Tail That He Hides Most of the Time, As Dragokin Are Hunted, Dragon Shield on Back, Hidden, Blue Armour, Grey Cloak, Short And Average Sized Body, Black Shorts.
Main Weapon: Time Lance, Which Can Change Into A Sword, Bow, Axe, magic Staff And Book, And Gauntlets.
Weapon Design: Golden, With A Clock On It, 3 Element orb Spots
Main Defence: Dragon Shield
Defence Design: Spiky, Golden, 4 Element orb spots.
Powers: Manipulation Of The Elements, Super Speed, And Strength, can slow or stop time for his opponents.
Skills: Cooking, Running, Fighting, being Heroic.
Forms: Dragon Hero(his draconic side Fully taking control), True Time Guard(Him using ultimate Time energy, to get better armour, a weapon Upgrade), Ultimate Guardian(Using all the elemental orbs), Demon Hero(letting Anger and rage Take over his body), Half God hero(Most powerful form, fought against Sakonas(God of fear), Mechano(God of Destruction),Miskanis(God of misery and pain), and Godenis(god of gods) all at once, and won)(Takes a lot of energy to use, so Timus uses it only in extreme situations).
Guardian Of: Time, Ghosts, And Creativity.
Relations: His Brother, Beno, His friend, Reina, his Ghostly Grandpa(Timu, The Time Guardian Before him)

Feats:
Defeated the dark lord five times, who could destroy people from the inside, or turn them against each other.
Defeated Dark Timus while dark Timus was in ultimate guardian(Dark Variation), and Timus was in base form.
fought against Sakonas(God of fear), Mechano(God of Destruction),Miskanis(God of misery and pain), and Godenis(god of gods) all at once, and won).(While in half-god hero form)
Lifted a 15 ton boulders once, and said that it was easy. and he was carrying it on his spear, while fighting enemies. considering that his Spear weighs 15 tons, then Timus had to fight while carrying 25 tons of stuff, not even including his shield, armour, the orbs, The magic Paintbrush(Anything drawn in the air with it will appear, made of Adamantium.)
Flaws: Too honourable, meaning he doesn't go overpowered from the start, and is not very durable, one Powerful attack, and he could anywhere from Unconscious, to dead.

Last edited:
Um... My character is immortal... What do I do here? She became immortal because her mother gave used an immortality spell on her XD and sacrificed her life for her daughter's... so I dunno.
I'm adding an OP character and then a not-so OP character who still can't die very easily... Respawn machines are a thing
I'll be adding my OC, and then a Team Fortress 2 character.

Jesus Frase xD
Guess we kinda shoulda expected stuff like this. I'm just using CN to try and equal what you guys have :'|
CN: What, you think these chumps will be a problem?
Anyways, I think I'll probably go with Obsidian from CN's Quest. I'll work on the sheet now.

Well, I have 3 characters... and they are immortal... Well, one of them can die, it's just a convoluted process to kill her, and the other two are immortals, and the only way to beat them is to.... put them in a coma... So yea... Or stop the respawn machine.. but then my character has 8 souls that he's holding from God and the devil, so I don't know :/

Well, concluding I'm using Asriel Dreemurr, who is essentially immortal, then it wouldn't hurt, as long as the character has at least one fatal flaw.

and the other can die if you strip him of his souls, and he isn't superhuman XD he's just very intelligent and strong, just not to the point of being as strong as the other ones.

Here's my second character.

Name: Penny
Title: Robot Girl with the Scythe
Series: CN's Quest
Weapons: Penny's Gun-Scythe/Gun-Greatsword, shuriken, hover boards, smoke bomb, H-Capsules, E-Capsules
Abilities:
Super Strength
Super Speed
Super Intellect (from her days as an AI)
Healing Factor (same level as CN)
Titanium Skeleton
Spirua Attacks (same as CN)
Technomancy (allows Penny to control machinery with a single touch)
Armor of the Dragons (an extra form Penny can activate, maintained until Penny runs out of Spirua or uses Double Dragon Strike)
Armor of the Dragons Attacks/Buffs
Light Blast (a punch or kick with Penny's left arm or leg that creates an explosion at the point of impact that doesn't affect Penny)
Dark Shatter (a punch or kick with Penny's right arm or leg that can shatter any object into pieces)
Increased Speed
Increased Strength
Double Dragon Strike (a charged punch that Penny puts all her energy into, streaking forwards and obliterating whatever she hits with the power of the dragons. Using this attack ends her form)​
Allies: CN, Sismic, Donut, Nave, Gamma, Max, Ross, Shelby
Rivals: Obsidian, Alpha
Enemies: Solos, Cytechs, Church of Light, Conclave of Darkness
Feats:
Defeated the leader of the Church of Light, who had the power of Yin.
Was able to take down 42 trained assassins when cornered.
Managed to defeat Obsidian, the strongest bounty hunter in CN's Quest.
Blew up the Cytechs base single-handedly.
Predicted the plans of Alpha perfectlay.
Destroyed hundreds of Cytechs in a quarter hour alongside CN.​

Ahh, yes and then I realize I actually have 5 characters... Three are alternate universes of the same character, and two come from the same universe. I have Shade from Soul Eater, Shade from all the universes combined, Shade from Pokemon (my OP version, which may break a few PRP rules if I did let her out in the other Pokemon RPs... Would it be alright if I let her free here? She's got legendaries in her backstory), and Marija (pronounced Mar-ee-yah) and Medic from Team Fortress 2. And Marija has a bunch of special enhancements.

Yea exactly XD I don't know which to choose... I guess I'll go with the TF2 ones. They aren't too OP. The other ones are all the species in their respective universes (which means the one with all the universes combined would be part of all species in all universes.... yea, conflicting much).

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mmmm... I think I'm lucky. Really lucky.
I'm just going with Shadow, because he is not OP and it's not weak.
Soooo
Name: Shadow (The Hedgehog) (Archie)
Title: The most edgy character in Sonic Archie Title? Nah.
Series: Archie Sonic
Personality: Edgy as fuc... I mean, he has a complex personality and does what he thinks that is right.
Appearence: Files. (Yeah Yeah, I know credits to the original and all these things.)
Weapons: His Rings, when he retires them his edgy power increases.
Abilities: Immortality
Super form
Chaos Shadow form
Super Strengh
Super Speed (He is a Sonic Character)
Chaos Control
Enchanced Durability
Spin Dash
With Chaos Control he can:
Teleport, make Chaos Spear ( Self Explanatory and the Spears hits some target), Chaos Sword (He creates swords to hit some target), Chaos Blast (He becomes red and charges power for some time, and then he explodes. Nooo, He doesn't explodes, but the red gets out of his body in form of a explosion and he also becomes he becomes invulnerable while charging. Sorry, it's hard to explain this.) And I just remember this.
Forms: Super Shadow and Chaos Shadow
Chaos Shadow: He achievies this when he retire his rings, and when he does this, his chaos powers goes to an unlimited amount. He can easily overpower Black Death ( http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Death_(Black_Arms) (Black Death (Black Arms)) ) and destroy him with just one Chaos Blast. When turning into Chaos Shadow, Shadow's body gains a reddish-yellow hue and a flaming red and yellow energy aura due to the massive amounts of energy that is released. Otherwise, his physical proportions remain largely unchanged.
Super Shadow: Super Shadow can make balls with the power of Chaos, can make all of the abilities but in large excale, for example he can teleports things that he touches (But he will teleport too), and like, really massive things. Also, he transforms in this: (Again, Credits to the creator)
Feats: Survived from falling from the space;
Survive two times falling from the space;
Teleported a massive nest of monters with the size of a city to outer-space (Super Shadow);
Saved earth (Super Shadow);
Defeated Black Doom (Super Shadow);
Defeated Black Death with one Chaos Blast (Chaos Shadow);
And much more. I just said the most important ones, so, here is something that can explain Shadow better than me: http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_the_Hedgehog_(Archie) (Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie))

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Super_Shadow_The_Hedgehog_(Glow).png
    Super_Shadow_The_Hedgehog_(Glow).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yep, he died. And he has a lot of clones. But the original one is Immortal, he was created with Alien's blood. And, I'm saying Immortal for age, like, if he is 200 years old he would not die.

If you're sensitive to dark content, don't read Marija's bio!!

Name
: Ms. Marija "Mara" Adelhaide Friedberg
Title: Black Insanity
Race: German/British
Height: 5'04" (1.63 m)
Weight: 150 lbs (68.0 kg)
Series: Team Fortress 2
Powers/Abilities:
  • Grows Australium spikes on her back, arms, neck, legs, and chest; grow Australium horns, a tail, and a pair of wings. Makes her teeth and nails longer and sharper. This hurts her immensely.
  • Able to sense when someone's invisible is getting close to her.
  • Self-regenerate quickly due to Felicie. She can also create more blood faster than what she can lose.
  • Being able to enchant her weapons to hit ethereal beings and hide her scars.
  • The magic in her blood helped adapt her to electricity. She can take a higher amperage of electricity before becoming severely hampered.
  • Very quick, limber, flexible, and can throw her body around due to training.
  • The bones being supported by metal makes her sturdier and stronger.
Weapons:
  • Twin samurai blades (made them herself when she was in Japan, and can cut through thick bamboo)
  • Throwing daggers and ninja stars (made these herself when in Japan; pinpoint accuracy, which is why she hates using projectile weapons. Doesn't give her enemies a chance)
  • Bo-staff (really strong and sturdy. Made out of bamboo encircling an iron rod. Can shrink to accommodate her body, as it would be 6 feet long otherwise).
  • Clawed gauntlets (made these herself and upgraded them as time went on. Only used this if she felt really brutal).
  • Her body (knows a variety of martial arts)
  • Technology (a wing-pack on her back she made herself that hold wings and energy disruptors and a little jet, as well as another tail and armor plating on her legs, arms, neck, and head. Her legs become the shape of a birds (just the overall look and some of the movement, not form), and she has a visor over her eyes. The wings are also a bird's and she can put her arms in the wings to control them. Controlling more than the average human body amount causes severe migraines, so she's unable to do this for long).
  • Felicie (an endo-suit in her body. Has an energy core right above her heart. Allows her to transform and heal).
Bio:
When she was young, her father would abuse her terribly. She couldn't learn how to speak due to this, so she was practically mute until she was five. When she was four, her father killed her mother while she watched, and she was the only one who ever cared for her at the time. The father was going to shoot her too, but faltered, which was when her neighbors came in and killed him... In front of her. They took her in and eventually taught her about society and language, learning German and English. She nearly ended up killing her neighbor's daughter after she became a bully and tried to harm her. Not believing what Mara said, her neighbor took her to a psychiatrist, and they told her she had Schizophrenia, mild insanity, chronic insomnia, chronic night terrors, and general anxiety and paranoia. If she can't sleep, her schizophrenia gets worse and she begins seeing shadowy creatures. If she still can't sleep, she'll start to hear things and the shadowy creatures get a little more real than what she would like.

They decided to throw her in a mental asylum when she was six because she was too unstable. Nobody became friends with her in the mental asylum, and every day she would get the electric shock treatment. She trained to become stronger and tougher to stand up to her bullies, and found out that the so-called "professors" were actually scientists hiding underneath the facility and doing experiments on the "socially acceptable". She broke free when she was ten and began to train and follow her mother in her footsteps, becoming a mercenary at age eleven. She then went into a gang called the Bleeding Phoenixes and was known as Bleeding Claws after a bit. She then went to high school, after learning French and turned 15, to learn and finally found a friend. She helped her to realize she had witch blood in her, but Mara chose not to use it, preferring her weapons over magic. She did, however, learn how to enchant her weapons, so she can hit ethereal beings, whenever the time comes. She also learned from her how to hide her scars, so people stopped aiming at them.

When she was 16, the scientists found her and began experimenting on her, putting Felicie in her and coating her skeleton with Australium. They tried to make her the ultimate weapon, by giving her wings, a tail, claws, basically making her look like a beast and making her a cannibal. She broke free and escaped, then began to resume school after making a chip to stop her painful urges to eat human flesh every 5 minutes, and to allow her to eat because she would puke anything up that wasn't human meat. She finished it quickly, due to the Australium IQ raise, and finished college relatively fast. When she was 21, she began working at a strip club as any job you could be besides a prostitute. Her body looked 21, but her body was actually stuck at 16, due to the experimentation.

She got r***ed while she was working there, and had twins later. Well, would have twins, if nobody hated her so much they wanted to cause her misery. They literally followed her around, giving her malnutrition and beating her almost to death. Her babies didn't survive, and she had them cremated and worn as a necklace. She then avenged her babies by killing every single last one of them. She then went to America and began doing mercenary business there, killing and torturing for information.
She has 7 personalities. Them being herself, her sadist side, her insane side, Black Rose (which she got being a Dominatrix in the strip club), Shiela (her beast mode), Bleeding Claws (her personality she developed in the gang), and her combat sado-masochist side. She figured out how to make a decently peaceful council between everyone, so she hopes it could help her. It has helped her in by being so synced with herself that she was super quick and focused, but when she would fight with herself, she would get a migraine, and then personalities ensue the controlling-fest.

When she was 30, she had gotten the attention of witches, who then began using her for their own dark rituals. They turned her into a beast, only activating every full moon or October. The transformation in itself is painful and can cause the chip in her stomach to deactivate and give her cravings for human flesh. Her spines can move up and down, her wings can be sharp, as well as her individual feathers and be shot out at the opponent. The only downside is she's too big for her weapons. There are markings and Australium fur/scales everywhere. She is a feline/canine/lizard/bird hybrid of some kind. She has spikes on her elbows and knees and ankles, she has larger spines running down her tail, her soft feathery end on her tail could turn into a scythe, and she is 6'10" tall. Up to the shoulder, she's 5', and her wingspan is 8'02". Her tail alone is 13'02" long, and the rest of her body is 6'07" long. From nose to tail, she is 19'9" long. Her temperament when she's like this is intolerable. Her tail has no fur, while her stomach and neck do not have any scales. Her fur can bristle up in spikes, but only when she's startled.

Feats:
  • Has helped take down companies, large and small.
    • One of them being Gray Mann Co.
  • She has created exo-suits to help her cover the air and ground.
  • She had beat the people who were trying to catch her for years now.
  • Helped civilians from dying in the hands of said companies.
Weaknesses: She has a power core right on top of her heart. If that's destroyed, then the Australium coating her bones, organs, skin, and blood vessels will disperse from her body, coagulating painfully in her eyes so she can't see and making it nearly impossible for her to move. If that is destroyed, she will die. However, the dome covering her power core is made out of reinforced Australium and titanium. She also doesn't have the greatest stamina in the world. Disrupting her mind could also help cut out her magic powers. If she takes in too much electricity, she starts having mini spasms, especially in her right arm (dominant). It's very painful. Disrupting her mind could also lead to her personalities fighting amongst each other, distracting her. Hitting her stomach in just the right way would cause her chip to malfunction and cause her to be in pain and act like a rabid animal, feasting on nearby human flesh.

IMG_20170824_074953.jpg IMG_20170824_074849.jpg

Name: Mr. Dr. Ludwig Humboldt
Title: The Mad Doktor
Race: German
Height: 6'00" (1.82 m)
Weight: 190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Series: Team Fortress 2
Powers/Abilities:
  • Self-Regeneration - Slow, albeit comes in handy. It's from the pack on his back.
  • Over-heal - Basically healing more than the max limit of HP.
  • Übercharge
    • Medi-Gun: Invulnerability to the healer and patient for 8 seconds.
    • Kritzkrieg: Guaranteed critical hits to the healer and patient for 8 seconds.
    • Quick-Fix: Mega heal (heal rate increased 3x on healer and patient; immune to stun and damage forces).
    • Vaccinator: For both healer and patient, 2.5 second bubble of 75% resistance to a selected type damage, and immunity towards crits for that selected type (bullets, explosions, melee).
Weapons:
  • Syringe Gun - Nothing much, just shoots syringes out of a pressurized chamber. They go in an arc, so it's a little easy to avoid.
  • Blutsauger - Same thing with the Syringe Gun, but the syringes somehow heal Medic by a few points upon a successful hit. Lowers his regeneration rate, however.
  • Crusader's Crossbow - Special syringes (as long as one's forearm), deal more damage or heal more health to the allies the further it travels before hitting something. No headshot bonuses. Has to reload one syringe every time one is shot. Not enough syringes to be good.
  • Overdose - Übercharge rate increases the speed by 20%. Doesn't deal as much damage as the Syringe Gun.
  • Medi-Gun - Matches speed of any faster patient.
  • Kritzkrieg - Has 25% faster charge rate to get to Übercharge faster, and matches the speed of the faster patient.
  • Quick-Fix - Heal rate increased by 40%. Übercharge rate increased 10%. Matches speed of any faster patient. Mirrors blast jumping from Demoman and Soldier. -50% less overheal.
  • Vaccinator - Slight increase in Übercharge rate when hit with the type of attack resisted. Matches speed of the faster patient. +67% Übercharge rate. -33% Übercharge rate on overhealed patients. -66% overheal build rate.
  • Bonesaw - Nothing, just slices people with the power to cut through bone.
  • Übersaw - On hit: 25% Übercharge added. 20% slower firing speed.
  • Vita-Saw - User retains at most 20% of the Übercharge after dying. Lowers max health by 10.
  • Amputator - When active, +3 health regenerated per second. When taunted, applies healing effect to all nearby allies. Deals 20% less damage.
  • Solemn Vow - Can see the HP of the enemy. 10% slower firing speed.
  • Reviver - Shown in MvM. When partners die, able to heal the hologram emanating from the device they picked up shortly before they died to bring them back to life again.
  • Shield - Shown in MvM. Upgraded Medi-Guns of any kind will stop incoming bullets, explosions, melee weapons, and enemies from getting near, disintegrating them.
Bio:
Was born in Struttgart, Germany, and lived with a family of mad scientists. They had their own shop in Rottenburg am Neckar, called the Humboldt's Pharmacies (or something along those lines). He studied to become a doctor, eventually receiving his medical license before losing it after taking someone's skeleton out of their body. He then got ran out of his own town and flew to America, then taking a Mexican caravan filled with doves to New Mexico. He resided with Team Fortress 2, killing anyone and anything opposing their land. That time spent learning about the human body did not go unlearned, since he has known his way around how to implant a uterus into a full grown man and make baby monkeys grow from his inside. He is also quite a manipulative talker. If he can't seem to talk his way out of a situation, he'll fight for his life.

He is quite the eccentric man. He is insane, after all. He is a megalomaniac, sadistic, and power-hungry. He wants to experiment on many different people and on many different things. He only made the weapons he carries out of pure luck. If he didn't have some strange, radioactive chemical nearby that reacted with blood in such a way that it healed it, he probably wouldn't be alive. He created a pack to store this liquid, so he could better use it to his advantage. This being on his back heals him. He is skilled with surgical weaponry, using syringes and bonesaws to his advantage.

Since he had spent his time collecting Australium with his team, he has become quite intelligent and strong over the course of dealing with the metal, as it tends to make the person youthful, raise their IQ, better muscular physique, and keeps them living longer.

Feats:
  • Brought down Gray Mann Co.
  • Helped kill Heavy from Team Fortress Classic
  • Have helped make technological advances in medicine to destroy enemies.
  • Kept his team alive to the best of his ability.
Weaknesses: He's just a man with some muscle and 8 lives. He sold his soul to the devil to allow him to take his partner's souls, so they can live on forever until they die from old age. His weakness is his mind, since he is insane. Also, if his pack is destroyed, he won't be healed anymore. He also needs his glasses, so if they were to be destroyed, I'd imagine it'd be difficult fighting. That Australium he worked with is in his bloodstream, making him a little difficult to defeat. If you have anyway of sucking his blood, that would be great.

Last edited:
Finally fixed my damn character sheet XD couldn't put in the pictures for the life of me XD sorry for the blurry photos. Kindles aren't very good at photo taking.

Added:
My character's beast form
More on Weakness
More on Powers/Abilities
More on Weapons
Added more Feats and more on the Bio is updated about her interesting beast form.

And now I must think of my second character. Out of characters I am familiar with, the closest to being immortal that I like was Master Chief, so I'll try to find someone who's not so powerful.

This will be set like... a tournament, and a tournament is best with a total of 16 contestants.
I say we begin when we have that amount, then make the bracket, and then begin.