• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Beatdown

I should have used Goku, but I figured that would be too op. Has any of you seen what that guy has been doing lately!?

Back to Asriel Dreemurr vs Shadow.
Sure, Shadow may be powerful, but think about it. Asriel Dreemurr. He is impossible to hit. He has infinite stats. Please, soak that shit in. INFINITE STATS. And when he becomes his true final form, sure his attacks are now limited, but he is unkillable. No attack from any hedgehog or super saiyan could even scare him, let alone hurt him. Of course, Asriel would be looking for a fair fight, and eventually change his own stats to make him vulnerable. But concluding he has seven human souls, we can assume that he has just as much control over stats as Disbelief Papyrus displayed, able to control his opponents stats.
This Asriel is based a little more on Genocide than Pacifist. A version that won't realize that what he's doing is wrong, and stop fighting, then reverting back into Flowey.
The God of Hyperdeath. Asriel's first OC.

Thing is, the Super forms are PROVEN to emit an aura of positivity. That's how Super Sonic took down Perfect Chaos back in '99, after all. Theoretically, if Shadow's fighting for the right cause and can hold on long enough, Asriel would probably choose to lose.

Also, I'm thinking about fusing all of Medic's weapons together XD to make 3 beasty weapons XD although, 10x servers are fun XD ever played on a TF2 10x server? Basically, all the stats are 10x more ridiculous XD

Only if the Human souls were to betray him, like in the Photoshop Flowey battle.
Also, Asriel's attack actually aren't limited in his normal form. If you remember, Asriel came up with his attacks as a child, and decided to use them in his battle. This means Asriel's attacks are limited only to the imagination.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lmao, I'm just kidding.
And I think that Shadow could beat Asriel, if he is fighting for the right cause.
But Shadow is a neutral, sooooooooooo, he fights for what think that is right.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Sonic all the way. Better speed, better skill, better experience, better feats. Heck, better powers too.
I agree with you. Lucky enough, this is not a comment section of Youtube. If you say Mario would win, then Sonic Butt-Hurt fanboys are going to start arguing, if you say Sonic would win then Mario Butt-Hurt fanboys are going to start arguing. And if you say that we have a tie, then the two types of Butt-Hurt fanboys would start arguing.
Mario Party is not cannon!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I'm pretty sure Shadow is going to lose.
But he is going to fight anyways.
Also, If Sonic Chronicles is cannon, the emeralds give psychic protection. But anyways, Asriel can't die, so Shadow is going to lose.
Even though we probably are going to make a long battle.
A really long one...

Yeah. I just finished doing some intense research, and learned that Asriel is way more powerful than I thought. God, he's nearly Goku level in some areas.
I also did my research on Archie Sonic too. He wouldn't be able to defeat Asriel either. The best way to beat this guy is to make him see everything through the eyes of a kid again, make him innocent. But yeah, Asriel lives outside of time and space, so neither of those can affect him.
He's considered a TIER FUCKING 2-B! That's pretty fucking powerful.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Okay, I don't really know what that means but sounds powerful.
Shadow could beat Mewtwo. Even Shadow from games. Screwattack 'Screwed' up.

My other OC I made a long time ago (and still make variations of) is a 1-B Hyperverse Level:
"12-dimensional beings and above. These are characters that are beyond complex multiversal scale.

"Hyperverse" in this case comes from two words: "Hyper", which is used in mathematics to designate higher-dimensional space, and something extreme, above or beyond the usual level. As well as "verse" as a short for "universe". So it is intended as a description of a superior higher-dimensional existence, beyond conventional reality.

12-dimensional characters are a more than countably infinite number of times greater than a full complex M-Theory multiverse, 13-dimensional character are a more than countably infinite number of times greater than that and so onwards.

This category is separated in the following manner:

• Low Hyperverse level: 12-dimensional characters (That vastly exceed multiversal scale, but are still loosely related to it)
  • Hyperverse level: Characters with a finite number of dimensions greater than 12.
  • High Hyperverse level: Infinite-dimensional Hilbert space characters.
Take note that even if a character is a more than countably infinite number of times superior to an infinite-dimensional space, or similar, it would still usually only qualify for High 1-B, as long as the character does not transcend the concepts of time and space altogether."

Also.... Yea, that other OC of mine could destroy and create whole universes... She's practically a god at that level.

With all of Archie's Shadow's power... How much can he destroy at one time? This would mean that he would have exhausted all of his energy to keep fighting. I just need to know to see where he fits on the tiering.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
People like you should just accept that your favorite character lost and stop complaining, most DB are pretty reasonable, the only Bull Shit on in My Opinion was Tracer Vs Scout
Sorry, but if Chronicles is cannon, then Screwattack just Screwed up. Also, if Mewtwo losed, you would see the entire comment section saying: 'MEWTWO WINS!1!1!!11!1111!!'.

Penny and CN are both ready to go.

And for future reference, at least CN is 7-A. I mean one of his feats is smashing a mountain in half with just the air pressure. But then again, he and Penny have both defeated 3-C/3-B characters...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yea... I was pretty mad... Scout is better than that! XD They made him an idiot (not like he isn't, but he has been fighting for a long time...)
The same thing happened with Shadow. Also, I don't want to argue, so I'm just going to take a comment explaining why Shadow should have won.

'''Shadow has been mind-controlled before'' = TRUE. ''and has always relied on outside help to recover'' = Quite FALSE. Shadow's memory troubles could be a good point for this theory, but here it gets a little tricky. Shadow was controlled by very powerful entites in the past, like Black Doom. BLACK DOOM, guys. An Ageless Alien/Demon and very powerful Warlord who was capable of controlling with his mental powers thousands (if not MILLIONS) of Black Arms Soldiers and Titans at a time. Like a giant psychic beehive. Maybe Black Doom was unable to erase memories like Mewtwo does, but he could nonetheless enter into the minds of THOUSANDS of ferocious monsters and control their will everytime and everywhere. And Shadow (after seeing the video of Gerald and Maria) frees himself, becoming immune (or at least very resistant) to psychic manipulation. It's a fact. EVEN BLACK DOOM HIMSELF ADMITTED IT. Lyric's mind controller was obviously something different, and I don't believe it's the same type of mind control we talk about here. And I don't wanna talk about the whole Shadow Saga on Archie Comics (see Black Death and Eclipse the Darkling) because I would just strenghten my point of view. ONE MORE THING. You guys of ScrewAttack seem pretty sure that Super Forms do not protect the minds of the users, like Shadow and Sonic, but they "just" provide physical invulnerability. And I follow your logic. But how can you be so sure about it? YOU HAVE NOT EVEN PROOF SHADOW WAS IN SUPER FORM WHEN HE FELL FROM SPACE TO EARTH. He lost pretty much all his energy after he removed his Inhinbitor Rings, and he probably couldn't keep his Super Form for long, at least not long enough before he violently hit the ground at ''6 million feet per second'' (your own math, remember?). In Sonic X, Super Sonic (after his first fight with Dark Oak), could not mantain his Super State without the Chaos Emeralds, and fell from space to Mobius\his home planet. During the fall, it can be easily seen Sonic turning back to his normal form. Luckily for the Blue Blur, he didn't hit the ground so hard to lose memory but... you get what I mean. And, let's say it... a spoon? Seriously? Shadow was struck with firearms, laser beams, and much worse things...Ah! Ridiculous! Said that, I'm out of this. See ya, guys.'
And also this reply.
'
I actually found proof that the chaos emeralds protect the users from mind manipulation. in sonic chronicles (at least assuming that it is canon) there is a race of aliens that controls minds. when sonic and his friends were dealing with that race, tails stated that they would be fine because they were protected by the chaos emeralds. but I do agree that shadow would at least have some resistance to mewtwo's psychic powers with his resistance to black doom'.

So Mewtwo is 5-B (able to destroy a planet), and regular Shadow is.... 7-B (Able to destroy a city)? Super Shadow is 5-C (Able to destroy a moon), and then Hyper Shadow is... What? 4-C (Able to destroy a star)?