• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Beatdown

I've felt inspired.
Death Battle. Super Power Beat Down. And some others.
I love roleplays with a survival and/or story aspect to it. But what would it be like if we... only focused on conflicts? You know, like those youtube series I just mentioned. I feel like I'd love to have an rp with some battles I wish to see on DB, but never do.
So, here we are. You, still reading this. Me, waiting for you to reply.
Here are the rules.
1. Normal Pokecharms rules apply... with a little twist. Minor autoing is allowed, but I'd advise you do it at your opponents consent.
2. Try to display that you're not an idiot and type correctly.
3. Only one battle will occur at a time, from start to finish.
4. Any character from ANYTHING is allowed... well, besides memes.
5. If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask.

As for character sheets? Everyone gets ONE character to start with. We will do this tournament style, I suppose.
Just post what character you'll be using, with an attachment of ALL of that character's abilities, and any other information you may feel be necessary.
No re-using characters too. I guess that should be up with rules.
This will be a sudden death event. No prep time. Meet and fight. Simple as that.

I'm not even totally sure about this, but who knows? Maybe this could be a hit? Maybe.
I guess I'll tag some people who MAY show interest, but most of you guys are usually in too many rp's or some shit.
@Rhabby @Eeveechu151 @Ry_Burst @Mecha Who @Koopa6000 @Retro Master
and anyone else is welcome... so... yeah...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Okay. I would like to have a character form for creating a character because I'm not fan of using characters that I didn't created,but yeah. I'm going to go with... IDK. Let me think.

Okay, I think I'll go with one of the most overrated character of all times, Chuck Norris. However I won't have a sheet up with his abilities until later.

Well, this seems interesting. I think I'm probably going to use my original character CN, mainly because of the fact that Saitama and Chuck Norris are here. I'm using an iPad right now, so I'll get a sheet up when I get home after camp. …or maybe I might have time to do it before I leave? I dunno. But sure, I'm into this idea!

Never mind, I can get him up now! Made sure to include all the abilities I can remember, but I may have forgotten a few. If there's any questions about him I can answer them.

Name: CreeperNinja (CN for short)
Title: Keeper of the Shadow
Series: CN's Quest
Weapons: CN's Blade, Kunai with nylon threads and wristbands, shuriken, hover boards, smoke bombs, Chronos Watch, Spacius Amulet, H-Capsules, E-Capsules
Abilities:
Chronos Watch: Allows CN to slow or stop time at the cost of Spirua
Spacius Amulet: Allows CN to teleport at the cost of Spirua
Super strength
Super speed
Healing factor (more on the level of Deathstroke, not Wolverine or Deadpool!)
Spirua Attacks (can be used at the cost of Spirua)
Spirit Slash (a slash that goes into the spiritual plane and strikes at the foe's soul)
Spirit Stride (an incredible boost to speed and maneuverability)
Spirit Sight (allows CN to see on the spiritual plane, thus seeing only spirits and the outlines of the environment around him)​
Shadow Keeper Transformation (CN balances the Yin and Yang of his spirit to enter his ultimate form and gain the power of his ancestors)
Shadow Keeper Form Buffs
Increased speed (CN can move at Mach 1 in this form)
Increased power
Unlimited Spirua pool
Shadow Keeper exclusive attacks
Shadow Spikes (gray spikes rise out of the ground and stab the foe)
Shadow Slash (a powerful horizontal slash that covers the entire battlefield)
Shadow Stab (a powerful stab attack that releases a large burst of soul-shattering energy upon contact)​
Death's Scythe (summons a black scythe that tears through the soul, takes massive amounts of Spirua to use)
Life's Staff (summons a white staff that can heal any wound, takes massive amounts of Spirua to use)​
Allies: Sismic, Penny, Donut, Nave, Max, Ross, Shelby, Gamma
Rivals: Obsidian, Alpha, Zeta (he wishes)
Enemies: Solos, Cytechs, Church of Light, Cult of Darkness
Feats:
Defeated Solos, who had the combined power of two gods, in his Shadow Keeper form
Defeated the leader of the Cult of Darkness, who had Yang's power, in his base form
Made a slash so powerful that it cut a mountain in half without even touching rock in his base form
Survived being stabbed through the chest and falling off of a cliff - both back-to-back!
Destroyed hundreds of Cytechs in a quarter hour alongside Penny​

Awesome.
Since there are all these op characters, I may have to do the same.
Probably gonna use Asriel Dreemurr, because that's 'asriel' as it gets!
'Asriel' as it get!
Okay, so It's not that funny.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Okay. I'm going to choose the fastest character of all comics!
I'm going to use Sonic from Archie, (RIP Archie Sonic) Because...
Saitama is here,and Sonic from Archie can survive a punch from him,so...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
A video that I watched + Archie Sonic survived a punch that maked him hit the moon. He became unconscious,but anyways he survived.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yep; Sonic can't survive a Serious punch. But,in his Super Sayajin Form,he could handle it. Also,in his Dark form he can take power (AKA Energy). So,if Saitama has Infinite energy,Dark Sonic would too,if he taked his energy. Dark Sonic already defeated a god that had infinity energy too,a planet eater (Don't remember his name).

Name: Saitama
Hero name: Bald Cape
Series: One Punch Man
Weapons: His fists
Abilities: Immeasurable Strength, Immeasurable Speed and Reflexes, Infinite Stamina, Supernatural Senses, Invulnerability, Indomitable Will, Psychic resistance, Enhanced Lung Capacity, Vacuum Adaptation, Heat Immunity, Pain suppression,
Attacks: Normal Punch, Consecutive Normal Punches, Two Handed Consecutive Normal Punches, Serious Punch, Serious Side Hops, Serious Head-butt, Serious Table Flip, Death Punch(That punch he used against Genos)
Feats:
Survived the vacuum of Space
Was kicked to the moon and didn't even flinch
Jumped from the moon back to the earth in mere seconds
Warped Gravity with his Serious Table Flip
Out sped Speed O Sound Sonic
Punched through a planet destroying beam
Split the cloud of the entire globe with his serious punch
Put a Hole in the side of a canyon with just the shock wave of his punch
One Punches practically everything
Was 'too heavy' to be picked up by Tatsumaki
And still hasn't shown anywhere near his full power yet

Name: Asriel Dreemurr
Alterego: God of Hyperdeath
Series: Undertale
Weapons and Abilities:

• Fire Magic: Copied straight from Toriel, Asriel uses this attack exclusively during the first phase, before "the true final battle" begins. Asriel most likely uses this as a means of taunting the protagonist by testing how easily they can be killed.
  • Star Blazing: Large, star-shaped projectiles rain down from the top-right corner of the screen in rapid succession, each one detonating into expanding rings of smaller projectiles just above the Bullet Board followed by one final, larger star that detonates directly above with a much denser ring. The upgraded version, "Galacta Blazing", is virtually the same except the small stars spin counterclockwise.

• Shocker Breaker: Asriel strikes the battlefield with bolts of lightning seven times, which are forewarned by [!] boxes. The base attack simply strikes in an alternating striped pattern, first small (four times), then large (three times). The upgraded version, "Shocker Breaker II", adds a series of targeted strikes after three small lightning bolts, and finishes by sweeping the battlefield left to right with big lightning bolts.

• Chaos Saber: Asriel hovers directly above the protagonist and swipes the bullet board five times with summoned blades, finishing by swiping both sides, leaving slow-moving residual sparks picking up velocity and flying across the board. The upgraded version, "Chaos Slicer", is considerably more dangerous as he picks up more speed and swipes the board six times.

• Chaos Buster: Asriel summons a blaster and fires nine waves of bullets telegraphed by flashing lines, and finishes with a charged beam. The attack shoots in a pattern, which starts at three lines to four lines, vice versa. Dodge by moving when he fires three lines or the beam and remain still when he shoots four lines. The upgraded version, "Chaos Blaster", removes any patterns and fires randomly, and the charged laser creates a massive starburst that covers the bullet board.

• Hyper Goner: Asriel's final attack before he begins fighting at full power. The Bullet Board covers the entire screen before a large creature resembling a combination of the DT Extraction Machine and Sans's signature "Gaster Blaster" attack is summoned. It then proceeds to create a powerful vortex akin to that of a black hole that attempts to draw the protagonist's SOUL into the creature's mouth along with several damage-dealing debris. If the protagonist is hit during this attack, their HP drops to 1, and all succeeding attacks do no damage. After this, Asriel starts using his full power, initiating the final phase of the fight.

• Angel of Death: Asriel using his full power. However, his only attack in this form is a barrage of energy-based comet projectiles launched from his fingertips that enter the Bullet Board from the sides and home in on the protagonist's Soul in massive waves.
Other: Asriel Dreemurr has the power of seven human souls, and is literally a God. He seemingly cannot receive damage, and can deal out an infinite amount of pain. The only way for Asriel to be defeated is

1. His innocence a pacifistic nature returns.

2. The souls turn on him.

So, if Ry Burst does use Chuck Norris...

Saitama (Caped Baldy)
Asriel Dreemurr
Archie Sonic the Hedgehog
Chuck Norris
Master Chief
CreeperNinja

That's six contestants.
I say we each get one more character, that'll put us up at 12.

Ooh, yay! I'm on the fence about what character to use next, though... I'm thinking about using (Sonic: Genesis) Mighty the Armadillo, (CN's Quest) Penny, or (CN's Quest) Obsidian.

I considered using another Undertale character, but no one is more powerful than OH WAIT!
Disbelief Papyrus is widely considered to be the most powerful character, if he did become disbelief in-game. Maybe I'll go with Paps.
Or Goku. Because, you know.
Goku.