• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Beatdown

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Crap. I'm lucky that I've put the wikipedia link. I forget about Shadow's ability to stop time. I think that now he would be a... IDK.

This is what the site says in the beginning:
". . . two characters in the same tier need not necessarily be equivalent in terms of power. The energy difference between them can range from negligible to absolutely massive, depending upon the tier.

It should also be noted that a character with higher tier cannot always beat a character of a lower tier, especially if their power levels are close to each other."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Still, I think that Hyper Sonic would beat Goku. In one way or another.
What Hyper Sonic is? Because he is faster than light. Really faster than it. And according to fans, he can control time too.
I think he is a 2-B.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Hyper Sonic is a 2-C High Multiverse level. Man, Hyper Sonic is strong af.
Also, If Hyper Shadow was real probably he would be a 2-C High Multiverse level too.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
And we have Dark Sonic too.
Dark Sonic can absorb Energy. That puts him in literally every single tier. Literally. Every one. Dark Sonic could absorb all Asriel's energy, or even all god's energy. I think that Dark Sonic would be too OP, so I'm not going to use him.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yeah. Anyways, I'm not going to use him. It would ruin the RP. It's like if someone chooses a Tier 1-A High Outverse level Character.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
And also, there is a looooooooooooot of theories about what Dark Sonic powers are. So, It's literally using a character that nobody knows about. This is another reason why I'm not going to use Dark Sonic.

It REALLY isn't. Sure, Fake Chaos Emeralds are capable of giving off Chaos Energy readings. But the only difference between Sonic and Dark Sonic is stylistic and classic anime slight design changes for dramatic effect.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Dark Sonic was never confirmed to be anything. Like, it is Sonic. Just it. And like I said, we don't even know that much about him, we don't even know what his abilities are. So, Using it is like using missigno.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Missingno is not confirmed to be anything. He/She is just Missingno. And this is it. I don't know anything about him. No one knows, he is just a glitch.

There are a crap-ton of theories though XD I don't think the developers ever said what it actually was though, so it is difficult to determine without them telling us (obviously xD).