• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Beatdown

She thought that she had robotic stuff on her :/ I'll fix it if you want me to :) Maybe she mistook her for being a cyborg because of her outfit or her technology (not including hoverboard and scythe and other weapons).

Actually, It's okay right now to discuss this here and now, concluding I may already have a scenario set.
Here's my plan;
No meeting introductions. We start just after Shadow has finally defeated Omega Flowey in a remote environment. I don't really care about the setting, but you can choose that if you like.
Anyways, Flowey reveals a little secret, and the true battle begins.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
K, Shadow is strong enough to defeat Omega Flowey. Where? In the underground, of course. Flowey can't get out of the underground anyways, assuming that he was doing bad things to be defeated by Shadow.

...Papyrus is a... 7-C? WHAT!?!? And that's not even his Disbelief form, but that's non-canon, so there's no actual telling how strong Papyrus is when actually trying to kill. maybe in Tier 6 to 5? Maybe 4? I doubt it's 4.
I thought Paps would be, like Tier 10 to low 8.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
OOHHH SHHHEETTT!!!! Shadow is a 4-C, Super is a 2-C and Chaos Shadow is stronger???!!!??? Oh crap. Shadow from Archie is OP. And Sonic too.

Well they need to be re-classed because of what their abilities in those forms can do. Take Shadow CN. His mere EXISTANCE disrupted the Nega Zone, an unstable dimension that Solos created to fight CN and Penny. And this was the FIRST time CN accessed that state - he's gotten MUCH stronger in the half-year since then!

Dragon Power Penny definitely needs RWBY music as her fight theme. Specifically this one.

And I'm not sure what they would be. Let me take a look at the tiers and class them.

But always remember, a lower tier can still wipe the floor with a higher tier, like Saitama, who is pretty low tier, but would most likely be able to obliterate even a (non invulnerable) Tier 1-A.

Which is around the level of Papyrus, and in my opinion, Disbelief Papyrus, but since he's non canon I can't be sure about where he stands, but he can definitely meddle with the game mechanics... so not in terms of physical strength, but other areas of power, he would be a 5 or a 4. Maybe a low 3? Doubt it.

Okay, after this, we have a few people who haven't had a chance in the battles yet. Ry_Burst, Koopa, me, and I think someone else? I'll need to go back and look.
Anyways, I've decided the next battle will be...

Majin Buu vs Superman @Koopa6000

M'kay, guys. This died, and I think it has to do with commitment and roleplaying skill. Mecha, I'm sorry, but you suck. Frase isn't exactly great, but he's definitely far superior to you.

So, I have decided to reboot Beatdown. I will tag those that I know are good. I will not allow those who will kill the rp to join. It will be up shortly.
(Eeveechu and Pretty Pichu will definitely be tagged for it. Frase too. Oh! And Koopa.