• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Beatdown

Saitama (Caped Baldy)
Asriel Dreemurr
Archie Sonic the Hedgehog
Chuck Norris
Master Chief
CreeperNinja
Timus Virtue
Beno Virtue
Penny
Shadow
Ms. Marija
Dr. Ludwig
M. Bison

I'll add Disbelief Papyrus later, so that makes 14 characters in all. We need two more.

Last edited:
Name: Chuck Norris
Weapon: His entire body
Feats/Abilities:
  • Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.
  • Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.
  • Chuck Norris was dropped twice as a baby. Once on Hiroshima and the other on Nagasaki
  • Tsunamis are created by Chuck Norris practicing round house kicks on the beach.
  • If tapped, a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick could power the country of Australia for 44 minutes.
Powers: Super Strength, Invulnerable, Roundhouse Kick.

I feel like I'm very limited on a character sheet for Chuck Norris. Is this okay, or should I edit? If so, I'll probably have to make a different character instead.

Edited my first Form, here is Timus' Bro, by the way.
Name: Beno Virtue
Age: 16, But His Mind Holds Millions Of Years Of Experience
Series: Time guardian
personality: Smart, as his plans have a tendency to never fail(Which Helped Timus on his quest A LOT), Doesn't give up when a friend or a good person is in Danger.
Species: Horucan(A Bird and human Combo, most have the head of a falcon, which is similar to Horus, Egyptian God of War)
Appearance: Cloak Covering his face most of the time, peachy skin, Blue eyes, Green armour, black Leggings, sandals...
Main Weapon: Royal Sky Bow
Weapon Design: A Royal blue colour, Spiky
Powers: Can transform into any kind of Aerial Creature, Manipulation of air. Super strength.
Skills: Shooting, Dodging, Running, thinking of plans.
Forms: True Air Guard.
Guardian of: Air and Freedom.
Relations: Timus, his girlfriend, Sana.

Feats:
once strung his bow and shot an incoming sniper in less than a second
survived the impact of a Punch from Narcistic(God of power used for destruction)
Survived a fall from space.
Flaws: Very slow, and Is surprised when his plans Don't Work(Only happened once)

Saitama vs Chuck Norris @Koopa6000 @Ry_Burst
Asriel Dreemurr vs Shadow @Dave Strider @Mecha Who
Sonic vs Beno Virtue @Mecha Who @Fraseandchico
CreeperNinja vs M. Bison @Eeveechu151 @Koopa6000
Timus Virtue vs Master Chief @Fraseandchico @Dapper_Cat
Penny vs Ms. Marija @Eeveechu151 @Pretty Pichu
Dr. Ludwig vs Disbelief Papyrus @Pretty Pichu @Dave Strider
Majin Buu vs Superman @Koopa6000 @Dave Strider
I know I didn't make a character sheet for Paps, but I'm feeling lazy on that, and I'll do it later.
We need two more characters to complete the roster, but these are the matchups. The next two characters added will be pitted against each other.

Last edited:
Which Superman? The new 52 one that not as strong? the silver age one that's really ridiculous? Superboy Prime who went Dimension hopping and killed off many alternative Supermen?

Shadow most definitely can against the God of Hyperdeath, and Sonic against Beno, we aren't sure what to expect, so hold it off until absolutely necessary, because every character here will be using their full potential.

@Koopa6000 get creative, that's what writing is all about.
@Mecha Who If Shadow doesn't go into super form against Asriel, a literal God...
well...
Shadow will die, to put it bluntly. He may have more of a chance against him in Super form, or Hyper form.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Yeah, a god. But I don't think Shadow would have to go Hyper, I think that Super would be enough to make a fair battle.
Hyper? Oh yeah. Hyper Shadow would be really strong, and I think that he would even beat Asriel.

Marija will have to meet with Penny right before the full moon, or right before October begins. Like literally a half an hour or even 10 minutes before midnight on the last day of September XD Marija is usually up pretty late doing mercenary work, so it's not going to be that bad for her.

Right now, Saitama vs Chuck Norris should be played out. Once Koopa and Ry give me the ok, I start the rp.

I think you're pretty biased about Shadow, but in all honesty, Mega Mewtwo would destroy any version of him. Sure he might have trouble against Hyper Shadow, but would ultimately prevail.
Back to Asriel, whom is nearly impossible to hurt, with infinite stats, this goat God may be a little too op for his own good.