• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ BTW, KoR, That mugshot will have to be pokémon's style. Sorry, but that idea is Snapdragon's.

Speaking of Snapdragon~ What'll your request be for winning the contest?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only done trainers so far, but I could try a pokémon. Although, I'm not promising anything good. >=]

Last edited by a moderator:
This sprite deserves a BUMP.

*Drumroll*

I give you..... My scratched Breloom!

Snapdragonsrequest.png

I'd like to know what you think about how it looks, Snapdragon, seeing as you requested it. >=]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh. My. Goodness. Artiste, that is AWESOME!!!! I like it! Oh.... I really want to hug it! I think it looks SOO cute!!!!! Please, let me hug it.....

It did take me a while, but I'd be lying to say it was hard. >=] It's probably because I drew it first, and my hand knew where to go, as corny as that sounds. xD

Congrats on the new rank!

Wow, Artiste. I love it. x3 That's amazing for your first attempt at a scratched Pokemon.
Thanks a ton! :'D *steals Breloom and runs*

*Shoots Snapdragon, and blows on the barrel of gun*

Thank you for the compliment.

*Heals Snapdragon*

The drawing turned out pretty good, too. Check my art thread, xD. Like the avvie, BTW.

i like it, it looks VERY good... it looks like it could be a real game sprite (and you know how perfectionist i am...)

BUMP, even though I just posted, I want my Sprites separate, xD.

AlexanderwithNaginata-1.png

Alexander, with a Naginata. I got the idea of a Naginata from Yoshimitsu27, but I didn't steal, as his was TOTALY different. ;D

Thanks for the inspiration, El!

It's true. Artiste is my ninja henchman.
I pay him great and there's a very nice health plan, but the hours are terrible.

Nice update, Artiste.

Exactly. Where's this week's paycheck? I want my twenty dollars. >=D

Thank you. The Naginata is awesome in that ref pic. I just, made it more modern, xD.

That Cloud sprite is my favorite so far. It's really creative. Think you could make one of Vincent?

Administration Edit: For the love of kitties, do NOT quote huge blocks of text. X_X

Well.... I took a look at a pic of him, and decided after experimenting, that I can't do it. I'm very sorry. Ask Spriteon, or UC. Better than me, anyway. Again, Very sorry, Incarnate. =]

You're welcome, Pokefreak. Thank you!

KoR~ It's because you didn't specify one. xD Give me the request, and you'll get it. I like you, KoR. In a friend way. xD

Three requests in ten minutes? A new record for me.

Thank you! And you're welcome. Before I made this thread, I never had to thank and say you're welcome to a person at the same time. >=D

Status
Not open for further replies.