• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Artiste! Could you do a Female Swellow Cosplayer, but this time in the Shiny Colours? I'd do it myself, but I'm horrible with Art in general?

Hey Artiste, mind doing a request of a Scratch Shiny Ralts for me?

Pokemon: Shiny Ralts
Top: Wrist bands - Same color as helmet
Neck: Headphones - Black, Gray, White, and Tech Green (green around some edges of color)
Feet: (From where the trail behind Ralts is) A bandana tied around it. - Same Color as Helmet

I have to get my butt moving on Plapti's first. ^_^ My friend slept over last night, and I don't really have much time.

Oh, and it won't be scratched. I use the D/P sprites, I just re-shade them.

Im bored,so i wanna request.
Hair:Brown Hair
Headgear:N/A
Top:Red T shirt,
Neck:N/A
Waist:N/A
Bottom:Jeans,Darker shade of blue than normal(like gray to white)
Feet:Airwalk Sneakers(ill give you a pic in an edit of me post.)
Accesories:N/A
Hands:Wristbands,both hands,red

Airwalk Sneaker
airwalk.jpg

Alright.

I'd better get off my patoot, and get going on those requests. ;)

I'll edit this when I'm done.

And here is the edit. TEH EDIT IS EBIL.

Plapti.png

Still EBIL.

Haku-Kun.png

Since you guys posted, I can post this one, and I noticed something wrong with Plapti's. Her neck was WAY too big, so I fix'd it.

Nacho.png

Nacho.

Plapti-1.png

Plapti, I fix'd the neck. ^_^

I'm sorry to see Nacho banned, but I saw the offending post, and he deserved it for that post, as sorry as I am to say it. NO ASKING IF I KNOW HOW HE WAS BANNED, PLEASE. Kthxbai.

And for those of you who were wondering what Dusk looked like, but couldn't process the horrible description I gave, here:

Dusk.png

I added the scarf because I wanted to, not for any Role Playing reason.

I'm sorry to see Nacho banned, but I saw the offending post, and he deserved it for that post, as sorry as I am to say it. NO ASKING IF I KNOW HOW HE WAS BANNED, PLEASE. Kthxbai.

And for those of you who were wondering what Dusk looked like, but couldn't process the horrible description I gave, here:

Dusk.png

I've always liked Luxray, but that's just a new level of kickass-ery. That sprite, and every other one in this thread is made of win.

Sorry to see Nacho banned too. :-\

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Dusk.png

It's like a Nobody from KH2 and a Luxray had a baby o.o

I actually rather like it. Those colours definitely suit Luxray, and the scarf is excellently sprited in. Well done!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I already had an idea about what Dusk looked like, but seeing it down on paper up on the computer actually helped me visualize him better. That's a pretty good picture of Dusk. No, not just pretty good, REALLY good.

Thanks a lot, guys! I didn't think it would get so much attention. I put it up 'cause I was bored. Time for a rarely used(By me) 'Charms smiley. :o

There is a problem I didn't notice in Paint, though. His brightest shade of white is WAY too bright.
Fixed it. ^_^
Dusk-1.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Okay, now that looks MUCH better. Loads better.

Can you do a Mudkip-Eevee fusion? Please...... don't ask why, I just want one!

im liking the luxray ;D though i dont really know what any of you are talking about with the dusk thing (not much for reading RPs) but the shading is really good [quote author=Yoshimitsu27]
the scarf is excellently sprited in. Well done!
[/quote]
i have to agree, the scarf seems to have been made for him

Status
Not open for further replies.