• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because I hate both of them with a passion.

Also, I forgot to mention, ANYTHING(Except those two) is open for the requests. You can request ANYTHING (Except for the two of doom =]).

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hm... free request, eh? Let's see now.... How about an Eevee-Shinx Fusion? Or Luxray-Eevee Fusion? anything..... please?

I'll get right on it.

Here you go, S_E:
S_Esrequest-5.png

It's like a Luxray cosplaying Eevee. xD

Myouki~ You do that. =] Gimme a good one!

that Luxray/Eevee was FUN, S_E! Thanks for being a supporter of this thread, and it's spriter.

For the free request,can i get a scratched hitmonlee please?
For a different request,can i get a mugshot of my avatar please?
*gets avatar pic*
49432161xn9.gif

*gives artiste free taco*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
..... Wow, Artiste! I like it! It looks so cool!
And aren't all requests free?

Don't ask me why I'm on right now.

These ones I can't refuse. xD Unless It's from the terrible Two sprites that I won't do. You get it, even IF it's terrible. xD Sorry.

Okay, I won't ask why you're on. o.O

Nachoooooo: Erm, the Hitmonlee didn't go together, and it didn't help that I couldn't find a ref pic... Maybe a different pokemon? Sorry... Boy, I'm not a very good scratch-spriter, if I can't even do a Hitmonlee. So simple, yet do complicated.

Gifty: Some other pokemon. xD

Mugshot:
Nachosrequest.png

I'm afraid I can't take that Taco, Nacho(XD!), as I can't do your request of the Hitmonlee.

And, to get it out of my system,

"Welcome to Taco Bell, may I take your order?"

Tori~ She's not supposed to be on before seven. Well, she can't, actually. She's tied up during the day.

Tori~ She's not supposed to be on before seven. Well, she can't, actually. She's tied up during the day.

Oh. >>
It's 21:30 here XD

[quote author=Artiste link=topic=2311.msg30594#msg30594 date=1186169023]
I'm afraid I can't take that Taco, Nacho(XD!)
[/quote]

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[quote author=Artiste link=topic=2311.msg30594#msg30594 date=1186169023]
"Welcome to Taco Bell, may I take your order?"
[/quote]

I want a TacoNacho. NAO.

First, REQUEST. NAO.

Then, I will give you your Tacho. But, if you don't request.... I will take them off the menu! MUAHAHAHA.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

::whips up something::

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n214/xfma_addictx/05-04-2007025917PM.jpg

This is from about 5 months ago, so the face sucks. But could you make a sprite of him? You can ignore the numbers and make up the colors, although the should be darkish.

HAVE FUNNN

And request from me too :3 (see siggy)

Sorry.

It started as a guy without a ponytail, but then I added it for fun. Quandtuniverse, my friend, suddenly fell in love with it and became the only member of his fan club >>

But thankies! I'm not going to critique, sorry, You just made it for me and I can't critique it. Against my religion or something.

Tomorrow, guys.

And WHY is everybody asking me about Myouki? I was there, I got a warning along with her, so YES, I know she got banned. I'm a bit touchy about the situation right now, if you hadn't noticed.

List of requests:

Espeon scratched.

Mugshot.

Some more of my creations.

may i have one that is the walking one and has darkrai stuff on it ty

Artiste said he wasn't doing any walkies... ::)

It helps if you actually read what he's said. He even said 'Not taking any walkies reqests' on this page.

And it would definatly help if you actually use punctuation, and capatilization. It helps a LOT.

alright, ive thought it over and ive decided i want a scratch sprite, it could be of either rhyhorn or absol, because i know that rhyhorn could be hard.

Yes, Rhyhorn would be incredibly hard.

I can't wait for the Absol and Nacho's Espeon! *Bounces all over the room in excitment*

And Tori, thanks. ;D

NachosEspeon.png

Flareonsrequest.png

Your welcome, Artiste.

And for the mug, the hair needs shading. It looks to bland. It needs to be darker near the face, and lighter towards whatever lightsource there is.

And nice espeon. But maybe it front legs could be longer?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh, oh, oh! I wanna hug the Espeon! Please....... I'll hug it after Nacho makes a comment! Please, I just have to hug it....

xD

I'll get on the Absol as soon as I can work up the courage, and find a good ref pic. Wiki's pokemon pics STINK, man.

Yes, Juan. Request away.

Tori~ Isn't there already a noticable outline? O.o

And, I've been thinking about those scratch pokemon... For the parts that are VERY hard to scratch, do you mind if I use a bit of a D/P sprite? If not, expect really crappy scratches. And expect to wait forever to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.