• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAYS. Glad you survived.

And, I meant for Alex to look like him. I just took off the rings. Because they made his clothes look dumb. xD I'm quite happy with him.

And thanks. ^_^

Oh, I didn't scratch him. He's edited. Hair is scratched, though.

You can call him cute, you're a girl, S_E. xD No boys can! >=D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Who knows if I'm really a girl... don't trust everything you see on the internet.

And I wasn't talking about your Alex sprite. I was talking about some of your other sprites. Like the Umbreon... as always, can I hug it? If so.... *hugs* if not, too late.

if you werent a girl you probably wouldnt be hugging stuff so much, but, on another note, i really like your umbreon, and your alex is KEWL too...time to fade out now...

if you werent a girl you probably wouldnt be hugging stuff so much, but, on another note, i really like your umbreon, and your alex is KEWL too...time to fade out now...
Actually, I've been hugging it in secret. It's just a damn cute Umbreon Sprite. Artiste knows how to make an Umbreon cute, gosh damn it! >_

Thank you, KoR.

xD Thanks, D U.

And yeah, he's right, you hug stuff too much to be a guy. Unless.... OH NO, are you my brother!!?!?!?!?!oneeleventybillionquestion?! He's a hugger. xD

Thank you, KoR.

xD Thanks, D U.

And yeah, he's right, you hug stuff too much to be a guy. Unless.... OH NO, are you my brother!!?!?!?!?!oneeleventybillionquestion?! He's a hugger. xD
Edited
I'd kinda enjoy to see a custom Froslass, if you can get around to it. Maybe a more creepy look.

I got rid of it...no one must ever know...got it Artiste?

Naw, one per person. XD Joking. I might not get around to it for QUITE a while, so don't start getting giddy.

And, I was talking to S_E. o.O

No, I don't get it.

Here you go, S_E. ^_^ I was experimenting on scarves, and thusly, Prima got a blue scarf. =]
S_Esrequest-6.png

Naw, one per person. XD Joking. I might not get around to it for QUITE a while, so don't start getting giddy.

And, I was talking to S_E. o.O

No, I don't get it.

Here you go, S_E. ^_^ I was experimenting on scarves, and thusly, Prima got a blue scarf. =]
S_Esrequest-6.png
Awesome! You've made a piece of art once more, Artiste! Thank you for blessing us with it's uber cuteness. *bows*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
YAYS!!! Prima's very happy! Beauty Scarf! *hugs the sprite as usual* ;D I hug too much things, eh? Who cares..... I only "hug" sprites. Eheheh..... *coughs* Anyways, that's a really cute sprite!

I'm glad you like it, S_E. ^_^ I worked stinking hard on that scarf. And the rest, xD

Guys, expect me to be on at about 1:00 or later in the afternoon, as we have started work, and Science is murder. Thank goodness we only have to do it once or twice a week. D=< On the plus side, I graduated from Spelling this year, prematurely. YAY! Mom hasn't procured my Algebra, so I don't have to do that yet, but Composition is hard, as well. I have to do a crapload of sentences. At least, I did two days ago. Good thing English is my best subject. =]

And I don't care if you hug my sprites, as long as the requester gets to it first. It just shows you like them. Lol.

I'm glad you like it, S_E. ^_^ I worked stinking hard on that scarf. And the rest, xD

Guys, expect me to be on at about 1:00 or later in the afternoon, as we have started work, and Science is murder. Thank goodness we only have to do it once or twice a week. D=< On the plus side, I graduated from Spelling this year, prematurely. YAY! Mom hasn't procured my Algebra, so I don't have to do that yet, but Composition is hard, as well. I have to do a crapload of sentences. At least, I did two days ago. Good thing English is my best subject. =]

And I don't care if you hug my sprites, as long as the requester gets to it first. It just shows you like them. Lol.
Ok, I see life is annoying and we now know you won't be on as earlier. Thank you for informing us, so we don't make mistakes in the future.

But, are you staying that when you make my Froslass, I can hug it? Because if so...I'm taken that offer!

All of your pics you've drawn look really good.
Nice job...too bad I can't draw like that.
I was just wondering if you'll do a pic like Daytime Umbreon's for me?
If you could that'd be greatly appreciated. (And could it be a Flareon if you want to do it?)

Sure, Plapti, I just have to get off my butt and do the Froslass first. ^_^

I'll get on it as soon as I get some inspiration. xD Prima took most of it.

Yes, you can hug it.

Sure, Plapti, I just have to get off my butt and do the Froslass first. ^_^

I'll get on it as soon as I get some inspiration. xD Prima took most of it.

Yes, you can hug it.

Lol. Yeah, that's no problem. I've got some time to burn still.

I touched up Alex a bit. Best shading I've ever done, I think I've mastered my style! YES.
Alextouchedup.png

Espeontouchedup.png

Touchedupcouple.png

EDIT: I just figured out something... I made the two protagonists of my dreams. For a pokemon game, of course. xD

And for those of you wondering, "He can do his own sprites, but he can't do out requests?!", it takes a heck of a lot more motivation to do a scratched pokemon then it does to do a trainer.

i like the scarves, especially alex's, and the winter kirlia looks good too. wait a minute...is that a new character for the girl with a scarf? it looks really good btw

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Haha, I like the way you made the scarves, Artie! Is that your new favorite thing to sprite now? Scarves? Because your last three sprites all included scarves.

No, I was just proving to myself that I could make better scarves then Nintendo. ^_^ And they look cool. The girl looked better without the hat, but the protagonists always have hats. -.-

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Now that you mention it....
The girl's hat looks like it's a balloon or something. It's kind of high. She's also kind of skinny in my opinion. Maybe you should make an overworld of them. Just maybe...
But overall, your sprites of Alex and the girl protagonist is awesome.

Now you mention it.... I do notice some things about her that are not all that nice. And I kind of meant the hat to look like that. LOL. It does look a little weird, I'll admit it.

Any better?
Espeontouchedup-1.png

Juan~ I'll get on it as soon as I do the others. xD

Now you mention it.... I do notice some things about her that are not all that nice. And I kind of meant the hat to look like that. LOL. It does look a little weird, I'll admit it.

Any better?
Espeontouchedup-1.png

Juan~ I'll get on it as soon as I do the others. xD

Yeah I think it looks much better.
Its more natural looking.

Thnx. ^_^

AND HERE IS MY/DAYTIME UMBREON'S NEW IDEA!

Fully customizable pokemon!

HERE IS TEH LIST:

Pokemon: Any Pokemon.
Headgear: Can be hats, bandannas, or anything else. Even hats that are Pokemon . LOL.
Top: Shirt, or something of the like.
Neck: Necklace, scarf, collar, or something of the like.
Waist: Belt, bandanna(Weird, but I've seen it done), or something of the like.
Bottom: Can be pants, pokeskirt, or something of the like. xD
Feet: Shoes, sandals, or something of the like.

(Optional)
Ears: Earrings, or something of the like.
Tail: Uhh... You'll need to help me on this one.

Colors: ANY COLOR ON EARTH.

Give me suggestions on what I should put in teh list, and it might make it, if it's a good idea.

This can be done with humans, come to think of it, so when requesting trainer sprites, do it in this format.

Top:
Neck:
Waist:
Bottom:
Feet:

(Optional)
Ears:

Check the front page. ^_^

Okay then, I'll make a request

Headgear: None but the hair should be like this:
TylerSprite1.png

Top: Tight black and white striped t-shirt
Neck: black bandana around the neck
Waist:White belt
Bottom:Black jeans
Feet: Can you make some Converse style shoes?

Sorry, but I need a bit more detail than that.

Shirt: What kind of stripes, horizontal, or vertical? Just one, or many?

Feet: What are Converse shoes? o.O

And, tomorrow, my curfew is soon...

first of all, i like your newly edited girl, secondly...

Pokemon: Lucario.
Headgear:Hood(see below).{black}
Top: sleeveless hoodie.{black}
Neck:[nothing]
Waist:[nothing]
Bottom:normal legs{colored dark denim}
Feet:[nothing]

please, but if you cant, i understand

I am such a joiner...

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Headgear: Scouter (DBZ)
Top: The thing on Dialga's chest, recolored to match Gardevoir
Neck: Red scarf
Waist: Batmanesque utility belt
Bottom: Nothing
Feet: Combat Boots

This looks like fun ;D

Pokemon:Hitmonlee
Headgear:Taco Bell Visor
Top:Navy Blue T Shirt,Collared
Neck:Jade Gemstone Amulet
Waist:Tacos on the sides like thise pistol holder thingys in the wild west duels and stuff
Bottom:Jeans,Denim Blue
Feet:Sneakers
I have an idea for a suggestion,gloves!
Go hitmonlee!BTW,Artiste,Your tacomobile is rrrrrrready!
GET READY TO RRRRRRRUMBLE!

DANG, I got a bunch of requests today! You go away for ten hours, and this is what you get.

I'll get on all of them about one o'clock tomorrow, after Church, and my curfew is coming quickfast. Sadly.

Edit: Okay, I'm staying home from Church today, because of the giant tired-ness yesterday caused, and I'm going to be finishing all of those requests. Hopefully.

Consider Requests [size=15pt]Closed[/size] until I finish all of the current ones.

Edit2: I'll edit this post when each of the requests is done.

Daytime Umbreon: I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to shoot down the Froslass. Very sorry, mate.

Paramore Riot!:
ParamoreRiotsrequest2.png

KoR:
KoRsrequest2.png

G_M: You sure know how to make a guy laugh. xD
G_Msrq.png
Gardevoir doesn't have feet. o.O
HER POWER LEVEL IS OVER A MILLION! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nacho:
nachosrq.png
I'm not as happy with this one.

I'll have to do the other two later. I've been ordered to let my brother on at twelve. I might just die before then, though. xD This is hard stuff, all of these requests. :/

xD I didn't realize that. I think it's called a skirt. Or, a man-skirt, in the male's case. xD

I'll TRY to get on the pokemon now, but either I'm going to give up, or you guys'll have to wait for a while. I usually only do one a day. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.