• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.
No prob. Man, I can't bring myself to start on those pokemon.

I'm going to make this batch, and then exclude them from the requests. Well, the scratches, anyway. I still like the accessories. xD

Plapti, Juan, and Dragonman~ Okay, after MUCH consideration, I can't do those pokemon, guys. The scratches, I mean. Please, don't be sad, but you can request anything else from the good list. I'm better at trainers, anyway. XD

You RP? Sweeeeeet. I'd like to see that, Nacho. And since I love to read the numerous RPs on the site, I can't wait to read it.

Edit:

I did a sprite. ^_^

Sprite-2.png

DANG, I got a bunch of requests today! You go away for ten hours, and this is what you get.

I'll get on all of them about one o'clock tomorrow, after Church, and my curfew is coming quickfast. Sadly.

Edit: Okay, I'm staying home from Church today, because of the giant tired-ness yesterday caused, and I'm going to be finishing all of those requests. Hopefully.

Consider Requests [size=15pt]Closed[/size] until I finish all of the current ones.

Edit2: I'll edit this post when each of the requests is done.

Daytime Umbreon: I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to shoot down the Froslass. Very sorry, mate.

Paramore Riot!:
ParamoreRiotsrequest2.png

KoR:
KoRsrequest2.png

G_M: You sure know how to make a guy laugh. xD
G_Msrq.png
Gardevoir doesn't have feet. o.O
HER POWER LEVEL IS OVER A MILLION! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nacho:
nachosrq.png
I'm not as happy with this one.

I'll have to do the other two later. I've been ordered to let my brother on at twelve. I might just die before then, though. xD This is hard stuff, all of these requests. :/

Ohemgee!

That is amazing on so many different levels!

Its going on my avie.

Umm... I don't remember that being done. I'll get on it soon.

I've got another request, that was given via PM, instead of post. xD I love doing trainers.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Soryy I haven't been on for a while, peoples, but I had a friend that was holding me up for some unknown reasons.

Anyways...... Um, can you do a remake of that Tigloe that I made for you? I'm not too pleased with it myself...

Yes, I can.

As soon as I finish my two current requests. Lessee... I've got a Taillow/Swellow cosplay, after I do Incarnate009's RP character.

about the new scratch sprite, i like the hair, but his right arm is too short, and the other looks weird, with the thickest part being right above the wrist

KoR: I might fix it later. I was just fooling around with him.

Incarnate: Thanks! And, who did the Squirtle/Azelf? And why do you hate it? o.O

I kinda screwed up the arms. I guess that Squirtle's too short. Maybe I should've fused Azelf with Wartortle. If you wanna see more of my fusions, then head to my Sprite Fusions Thread.

That's not mine, it's Pixelchu's.

But yeah. Sorry for going off-topic in your thread, Art. XD
Don't let the pixelthieves distract from your scratch work. You've come a long way.

Fox Trainer Nik; cleary that head was stolen from the customed Gary Oak sprite. Sprite stealing is not tolerated. You are hereby banned.

Carry on. :D

Thanks, Pixelchu. =]

Thanks for the awesome compliments, guys. I really appreciate them. ^_^

BTW, Tama, nice new avvie!

Here, Incarnate, I fix'd your sprite. I'm MUCH happier with him now. ^_^
Incarnate009srq-1.png

Awsome. Thanks. I tried making a trainer by using the base of the birdkeeper girl from D/P and using the head of the rich boy. I hate the D/P trainer bases. -_- They take FOREVER to fix.

Not fully scratched, if that's what you mean, Zero. I only scratch the parts that D/P sprites can't supply.

Thanks, KoR! I'm pretty sure I have, though... xD

Nacho~ Was that a compliment? o.O

AND ONE TIGLOE, to a lucky Shiny Eevee!
Tigloe.png

Not much different, I know, but I wanted to keep to your design. I only edited slightly, and shaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.