• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, Tigloe looks better. I KNEW some places wee WAY too bare... Your tail is better than mine, too. And your shading is wonderful.

Thanks alot Artiste!. I love the Cosplayer. Looks real nice. *Instanly changes Avatar to the Swellow Cosplayer

Thanks, everybody.

Nacho~ Thanks, then. And, it's the Dark-type Tiger Pokemon that S_E sprited, and I fix'd. =]

Zero~ I have done that before, but it was kinda screwed up. Namely, the heads.
I can't stand Nintendo's, so I do a heck of a lot of editing to the head, before I even start shading/doing the face. *Coughmakingitmorerealisticcough* >=D Now that I think of it, I shade the face before anything else. xD I can't stand to see something bland like the single pre-spriting color I make the skin.

*Goes off to submit Swellow cosplayer to TC maker thread*

i believe you do scratch trainers, so can you re-do the trainer in my card like that

haha, i think that is my fourth time to ask you for a sprite of me...

Uhh, it says on teh first page that all sprites will be part scratched, and part D/P. I will re-do it, though. Because I was never really happy with how he came out.

^_^

Edit: Here: =]
KoRsrq.png

Haha, I actually do the opposite when I custom make em. I start out with different solid colors for the different parts (torso, arms, legs, feet, hands, hips and hands) Then start with the arms and work in and down, finishing off the head. Theres a LOT of time where its a solid color (not even flesh. It's like a guy with big green head XD). Anyways, you just gotta power through it. I've got a grid around here somewhere that I use when I do em that marks the proportions of damn near every single DP guy if you want it.

thanks, it looks great, i just really wanted to see it in your newer version of scratch spriting, since it looks way different, do you mind if i replace the old one for this one?

Chart.png

There it is. Unbelievably simple, but you can see what I mean. Top of the head, shoulders, waist, knees and bottom of lowest foot. You can see that the DP guys follow it (Except wake, but its the same proportions just lengthened) and I put that Marth I showed you just to see how it all matches. Hope it helps yeah man, as proportions (for me at least) were one of the most difficult things in making DP trainers.

Zero Kirby, what the heck is that for?

And Artiste, I have a request.

Pokemon: Umbreon
Headgear: bandanna (red)
Top: none
Neck: None
Waist: Bandanna (red)
Bottom: None
Feet:none
Ears: Tips Red
Tail: Tip Red

I dunno why, but I wanna see it. If you can get around to it, thanks.

G_M: You sure know how to make a guy laugh. xD
G_Msrq.png
Gardevoir doesn't have feet. o.O
HER POWER LEVEL IS OVER A MILLION! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ha ha! Sweet! It's, like, 34.62% more awesome than I expected*! Even without the belt! I especially like how the chest plate fits so well.

And Gardevoir does so have feet! Well, maybe not feet, but definitely legs. You just can't see them in that sprite...

*That's an awesome level of 134.62%, by the way.

Requesty time!
Pokemon:Swinub
Headgear: Scouter(DBZ)
Top:No body -_-
Neck: What Neck?
Waist: No leegs/waist.
Bottom:No legs.
Feet:Doesnt have feet.
I thought of something random XD

I will get on them as soon as I get back on. Mom wants to try and get her bookselling site up soon, so we can get some income. SO, that means I will be off for a while.

Sorry I was gone for so long, guys! Our Internet was down from Tuesday until Today. -_- I almost blew up from lack of internet. I got scared when I saw my unread replies page. TWO OF 'EM. D:

I'm baaaaack.

Took a while, huh? Mom got SO much done today, it's not even funny.

Daytime Umbreon! Umbreon, you say? Done.
D_Usrq.png

Nachoman! Swinub? Done. BTW, FINE, you're better than me in the unread replies! Who cares?! *Hides in corner and plots to bump off Nacho*
Nachosrq2.png

And KoR: I say again, it's not scratching! It's D/P Sprites. I only scratch the parts that D/P sprites don't supply. ^_^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Pokemon: Eevee
Headgear: Purple Bandana
Top: nothing
Neck: Er.... purple pearl necklace?
Waist: Wittle purple skirt?
Bottom: nothing
Feet:nothing

I like purple.

No prob. I love doing Scouter Pokemon. ^_^ It's just so fun to sprite something from a show I watched every episode of.

Edit: I did a sprite of an Uchiha clan member from Naruto, obviously he survived Itachi's act of murder. His Sharingan is active. I'm such a Naru-Freak. xD
SomeUchihaguy.png

If anyone wants it, I can give some more info on him. ^_^

Edit two:
Fix'd him according to my drawing, which is in teh thread of mine.
SomeUchihaguy-1.png

ooh, i have one for you

Pokemon:cacturne
Headgear:'jason' hockey mask (same colors as shoulder pads/chest plate)
Top:iron shoulder pads and chest plate, linked together by chains(if you can)
Neck:nothing
Waist: plated belt(belt made of platelinks)
Bottom:iron kneepads and shin gaurds
Feet:waht feet?

please and thank you (i hope...)

I don't know what a 'Jason' hockey mask looks like, as I've never seen the movies, but I did my best. Hope you like it. ^_^

KoRsrq2.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Artiste, sorry for "screaming" in your thread, but.....

WHERE'S MY EEVEE!? I requested it, but I don't have it yet!

Didn't I put it up...? Oops, how stupid of me, I uploaded it, but forgot to put it up. *Thwacks self*

Sorry. 'Ere.
S_Esrq.png

That one was tricky.

xD

I made a sprite of my character from G M's rp, Legend of Zelda: Chalice of Destiny.

I give you..... Sparrow!
Sparrow.png

Took me two days to fix those dumb legs, even if half of it was lazyness. xD

I wanted some sort of bird in his name, and Hawk, Eagle, and most other cool bird names are overused. Sparrow, if not. Sparrows are fast, right? Agile, and tough, right? Our cats have trouble with them, even.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
But the name Owl isn't overused.... though it does sound weird. Why not Crow, or.... Chicken? xD Just kidding.

And, I want a fusion of a Jolteon and an Eevee, Eevee base, please. Or any other Eeveelution + Eevee as a fusion, Eevee base.

i dont say this often, but awesome, the cacturne is great, and i think you captured the essence of the mask to the best of your (or anyone else i know) ability, for someone who hasnt seen it

eevee looks kool, and sparrow, (awesome name btw) is good, the bow looks good, but, the legs look terrible...jk, jk, i think they look good too

edit:yay! new rank! i think thats the second time ive had an up in rank in your thread, maybe more...

Thank you, KoR. ^_^

Methinks it's an awesome name, too. Those blasted legs gave me more trouble then anything I've ever sprited. xD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Thanks, Artiste, for the Jolteevee! I like it a lot! I'm going to put it in my sig, as soon as I find room for it...

Generictrainer-1.png

Generic trainer. ^_^ I used the swimmer base almost entirely. Yes, the jeans are supposed to be like that. I noticed all of the female trainers in D/P wear skirts, instead of pants(But for the adults, thankfully. I cringe at the thought of them in skirts. *Shudders*), so I made a sprite with jeans, 'cause I like jeans.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I like jeans, too, but my mom makes me wear skirts.... It's not that fun to wear skirts every day, especially with people saying, "Why are you always wearing a skirt?"

Anyways, I like your trainer. It's very cool. I especially like your color choices.

Thanks. ^_^ Those color choices took me all day, and most of it was creating the different shades. I used four or five for each. xD Overkill, I know.

I'm sorry about that, S_E. Some Christians don't believe girls should wear pants. o.O Always wear long skirts.... *Shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.