• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the Mugshot, and I'm not doing walkies anymore. Why are you going around doing his/her bidding? You two friends or something? o.o

I'll repost it.
Pokefreaks-real-request.png

BUMP.

Juansrequest-4.png

I did Waddle Dee for PKMN Trainer Juan. He needed it for his sig. xD I'm pretty happy with it.

PLEASE, people, request!

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Now... to work on my new sprite...

A mugshot of my new RP character, Alexander Alex Cloud.
AlexsMugshot.png

Fix'd. ^^;;

Your sprite with the Naginata is quite good. My only gripe is his legs. They look... well, different lengths. I know how it's supposed to be posed, but it looks unnatural and deformed. Otherwise, pretty good :)

Maybe a little, but it's Alex, my RP chracter(Matt)'s best friend. And the Gym challenge wonderboy.

You'll find out the whole story by reading this edition of Chronicle!

Ok, Ive got a request for you. Could you make me a mugshot from this sprite:
StevieSteel.gif

I would like his eyes to be open and they should be blue :D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Um... Artiste? Can you make a mugshot or something of Sarah? You know, my RP character? Remember:
Brown, wavy hair
Brown eyes
Fair skin
Glasses
Usually wears brown
Has a pearl necklace with an Eevee pendant always on

Yes, I know, I didn't post some of those details, but I just needed to tell you those things. Some of them might not be necessary, but I just put them on just in case.

Sure.

Stevie Steel:I'm very sorry, but that mohawk would NOT come out right for me. Maybe you could do it if I provided you with the mugshot materials. Which I can, and WILL do, if you want. I'm VERY, VERY sorry...

S_E:
S_Esrequest-2.png

Again, Mugshots are the only thing people request... I'm best with Trainers, and cosplayers.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Um... Kinda like Roxanne's outfit (You know, from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald), but she has a belt, and a backpack... four pokeballs, and wears sneakers. Everything (Including hair, not including the pokeballs) is kinda like the brown fur of Eevee. She has dark brown eyes, and has clips. Did I mention the pearl necklace and Eevee pendant on it? (That part becomes important later on.)

Sorry I didn't specify as much before. Do you need anything else?

Uhh. What's a clip? And how old is she? Even her shirt and pants/skirt are brown? I need more detail than that, and I don't mean to sound mean, BTW. Methinks that after scratch spriting, D/P sprites are hard, xD.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow. Forget about the clips. She's one age younger than Matt. And she has shoulder-length hair. Yes, EVERY single part of her is brown, excepft for the backpack which is kind of creamy colored (Thike the tip of an Eevee's tail), and she has a skirt. Gosh, I guess I need a bit more details.

No tatoos
No bracelets
No Poketch
Her belt is on her waist.
Skirt past her finger tips, but not past the knee. (I guess that part would be hard...)
Um... do you need anything else?

Nope, that gave me all the info I needed. Thanks.

I will give it to you tomorrow, as I'm going to get in trouble if I stay on the computer for much longer.

THANK YOU, G'NIGHT!

Tori~ ......

S_E~ Here you go! One sprite, mostly scratched, actually. I had to use Dawn's legs, as the scratched ones didn't look right at ALL.
S_Esrequest-4.png

Edit: I revamped Bruno from G/S/C.
Brunorevamped.png

*Goes off to edit front page*

OOOOH, I like the new bruno.

Although I think it would look even better with more contrast (from shade and light)

I would like to see that :O

For sure.You did a great job of revamping old school bruno.
EDIT:Can i get a revamp of the old school snowboarder please?

Nope. I made them for you, now they're your property, unless you don't give credit, then they're mine again. xD MUAHAHA.

Hey Artiste, I've got a small request. I'd like a Mugshot for Chaos, here's the sprite
bp.png

If you need a bigger reference, the original pic is: Here
In return, some character art of Matt!

im really diggin the snowboarder, i didnt even know there was one...oh, and that mugshot looks really good

btw, S_E if you dont give credit, not only will he take him back, but the thwack wars will begin once more, hence me not having an actual quote under my avvy...

NOES! NOT THE THWACK WARS! xD

I didn't know there was a snowboarder, either, until I scoured over the G/S/C sprite page on PE2k. o.O

Thanks. ^^

xD Glad they're good enough to be stalked. =] Thank you, Kirby.

This should've been done thirty posts ago, at the two hundred post mark of this topic.

Give me ideas on what I should make for gifts for the supporters of this thread. =]

Wow. You can really get a lot done in such short time.

I envy you, Artiste. Envy you. (So much that I might turn into a homoculous XD)

*Runs around screaming. Still running. STILL Running. STILL STINKING RUNNING. *Gets shot. Stops running and dies*

NOES! NOT THE HOMUNCULUS!

Thanks. ^_^ And Phantom: CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!1111one!1eleventykagillion!!1!1one!

Jealousy is a sin, though. Remember that. xD

*Runs around screaming. Still running. STILL Running. STILL STINKING RUNNING. *Gets shot. Stops running and dies*

NOES! NOT THE HOMUNCULUS!

Thanks. ^_^ And Phantom: CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!1111one!1eleventykagillion!!1!1one!

Jealousy is a sin, though. Remember that. xD

The 7 deadly sins are...

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Pride
Wrath
Sloth
Envy

;P

Heres a thought:give the supporters a free request,like i did. Saves you the trouble of deciding something cool for your suppporters.Let them decide instead.

xD Yeah, good idea.

[size=20pt]ATTENTION, SUPPORTERS![/size]

[size=15pt]Everybody who has supported this thread gets a free request! Anything from ANY list, except for Walkies and Backshots, and those lucky winners are:
  • Snapdragon
  • Yoshimitsu27
  • Hypotenuse Man(If you want one!)
  • Ultimate
  • Gardevoir Master
  • Reia-Lordess of Fishie Crackers
  • UC
  • Nachoman
  • Musashi
  • PKMN Trainer Juan
  • King of Rhinos
  • S_E