• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. Sorry for stealing your idea, but, as I said, I had nothing to do and was bored outta my skull until I found out I could scratch. =]

I'll do that. [size=5pt]I THOUGHT there was something wrong...[/size] Thanks again.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hiyah, Artie! May I request anything for you? If the answer is yes, can you do something like this.....
A fusion of all the eevee evolutions into one sprite? Include eevee itself, too, if you would please.....
Please, Artie, with a cherry on top?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Thanks!
Is the clone of yours dead yet? He's practically taking over your computer..... Aheheheh.....
Oh yes, another thing about the sprite.... include Pikachu ears. They HAVE to be Pikachu ears. Or Pichu.

Okay.... Eeveelution fusion with pika ears.... I could do that.

Yeah, I killed the clone by dipping him in an acid bat- NO! NOT THAT! BAD CLONE, EVIL CLONE! STAY AWAY!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.................... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HE'S FINALLY DEAD! NOW I CAN REIGN OVER THIS WORLD USING FEAR AND ASSASSINATION! MUAHAHAHA.
I'll never let that happen! OUCH, STUPID CLONE!
HAHAHA, you'll never beat me- OW! STUPID ORIGINAL!
*Thwacks Clone*
*Clone thwacks Artiste*
OUCHIES!
YEOUCH!

I'm sorry you had to see that.

Now, back to our original programming.... *Beep*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Are you sure that's a clone, or is that your evil twin/brother/sister, or is it even your crazy/evil side that wrote that? ;D

I only have a brother, and while he may be is evil, he's not that evil.

I'm very sorry about the fusion, S_E. I got myself grounded until noon today, and I haven't been able to use the computer. I got alot of reading in, though.

I'll do the fusion. Nao.

'Ere(My favorite word, XD):
S_Esrequest.png

I can recolor it if you want. Name a color scheme, and it shall be done.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
............. Okay..... not exactly what I was expecting... maybe the other leg shoud be Flareon's, too, and add Vaporeon's tail..... But besides that, Me Likes it! Meheheh.... I'm going to set it as my avatar, once I see a bit of the Flareon and Vaporeon addition/ Modification... But I like the color scheme. Huh? There IS no color scheme? I know THAT! THAT'S why I like it! Because it looks cool!

XD Okay, okay. I'll do it! HERE WE GO! *Falls out of the computer chair* Oof. Ow.

Lol, here:
S_Esrequest-1.png

You don't need it transparent, do you?

And a sprite I scratched while bored. Just now. XD.
Sprite-Noname.png

I'm doing a Fakemon right now, and if anybody can guess all, or the most, of the numerous bases, they get a free request from the list I won't do requests from. =]

Namely, a scratch. =] Or another Fakemon.

So, once it gets here, start guessing.

Sorry, Snapdragon, for stealing the contest thing. >=]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
XD Okay, okay. I'll do it! HERE WE GO! *Falls out of the computer chair* Oof. Ow.

Lol, here:
S_Esrequest-1.png

You don't need it transparent, do you?

And a sprite I scratched while bored. Just now. XD.
Sprite-Noname.png

omg... that is a GREAT scratch sprite, Artie! And now... *drumroll* THE NEW AVATAR! Yep, I won't need it transparent, this will do.... Thanks, Artiste! I bow at your almightiness.... not really, I never bow. Bow.... wow.

Huh?

Aaaanyway, I give you.... Dracosteel!
Dracosteel.png

Bases compitition!
  • #1:__________
  • #2___________
  • #3___________
  • #4___________
  • #5___________
  • #6___________
  • #7___________

The one who guesses the most, gets either a scratch, or a Fakie. =D

I'll get right on it, Juan.

This topic must be eliminated BUMPed. HAHAHAHA.

Juansrequest.png

Here you go, Juan.

I already entered it in the trainer card trainer thread >=]

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Huh?

Aaaanyway, I give you.... Dracosteel!
Dracosteel.png

Bases compitition!
  • #1:__________
  • #2___________
  • #3___________
  • #4___________
  • #5___________
  • #6___________
  • #7___________

The one who guesses the most, gets either a scratch, or a Fakie. =D

I'll get right on it, Juan.
What's the prize? Nothing? And do we have to guess ALL of the sprites?
Anyways...

1) Skarmory
2) Scratch (does that count?)
3) Gabite
4) Sceptile
5) Tyranitar

And that's as far as I got...

This topic must be eliminated BUMPed. HAHAHAHA.

Juansrequest.png

I already entered it in the trainer card trainer thread >=]

Very nice. I would add some shading and fix the hat a little...[ shorter and rounder....right now its sort of a giant oval.]

Yet still nice. =]

Thanks, G_M and UC. >=] I'll get right on it.

Dang it, S_E, you guessed quite a few!

• #1 Gabite
  • #2 Skarmory
  • #3 Tyranitar
I didn't scratch anything on there. I only edited.

And nope, you DON'T have to guess all of them. The prize is already there. Either a Scratch sprite, or a Fakemon, and I guess whatever else you can think up, besides the other things on the "No" list.

Edit: Here, I fixed it. I hope.
Juansrequest-1.png

Nope, sorry, Dragonman.

Of course, some of them would be completely impossible to spot unless I told you... So here are teh impossibles:
* #1 Gabite-Head
* #2 Skarmory-Wings
* #3 Tyranitar-Helmet
* #4 Kingdra-Torso
* #5 Golduck-Arms
* #6 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
* #7 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Kingdra and Golduck WOULD have been impossible for ANYONE to spot. I edited the little plates on the arms, and I edited the torso to look Steel-ish. >=] I'm EBIL.

Yes, yes. I know it's rectangular, UC. Juan's sprite's hat had a sort of squared off top. :p
Care to guess at Dracosteel's bases, UC?

Oh. My. Goodness.

DINGDINGDING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER! Was it really that easy, Snapdragon?

And now.... What'll the request be?

Thanks, G_M and UC. >=] I'll get right on it.

Dang it, S_E, you guessed quite a few!

• #1 Gabite
  • #2 Skarmory
  • #3 Tyranitar
I didn't scratch anything on there. I only edited.

And nope, you DON'T have to guess all of them. The prize is already there. Either a Scratch sprite, or a Fakemon, and I guess whatever else you can think up, besides the other things on the "No" list.

Edit: Here, I fixed it. I hope.
Juansrequest-1.png
My dude has yellow gloves on one hand!...

Oops.

Juansrequest-3.png

I also added a bit of shading. >=] And fixed the hat. And made the glove more awesome.

Edit: Came up with a 'Dex entry for Dracosteel Steeldron. Like the new name? I do.

Dracosteelavvie.png

Steeldron: The Steel Dragon pokémon.

This pokémon flys around on it's refined steel wings looking for prey. If angered, stay well clear of this tempermental pokémon. Especially when It has offspring nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okey-dokey.

I stole another of Snapdragon's ideas. >=]

FE mugshot!
AlexandersmugshotFEstyle.png

Of Alexander. The sprite I scratched first. And my new RP character. ;]

dangit! i missed the competition :( but i cant really see the magmortar/salamence parts...

the mugshot looks awesome!

on the 1st page it says you're taking mugshot request, would it be the original style or snapdragon's style?
can i get one, though it doesnt matter which kind it is

Sorry, Snapdragon. You've got some good ideas, and Nachoman did it, as well. I think. If you want, I could not do FE mugs.

KoR~ I could do either one. And Sala's part is the head-wings, and Mag's is the legs. >=] At least I stumped everybody but Snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.