• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artiste's Sprites~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complaining? I know, I posted that, Lolz.

I meant somebody request trainer sprites instead of the things everybody's been requesting. -_- I haven't gotten to do a trainer by request yet...

Complaining? I know, I posted that, Lolz.

I meant somebody request trainer sprites instead of the things everybody's been requesting. -_- I haven't gotten to do a trainer by request yet...
Here's something I'm working on that you could use: Take the Young Couple sprite and replace one of the characters with another one while still making it seem like they're holding each other or whatever.

OK, thanks G_M! I'll get on it. Tomorrow. I have a curfew coming up in a half hour, and I have One Piece to watch right now.

I'll get on that as soon as I can, KoR.

But, and this is to G_M, as well, I have to do it later, as my aunt and uncle are coming for a visit from Georgia!
It might be a while.

They're gone now..... But, we get to see them later this week! YAY for my family!

Here, G_M.
Gardevoir_Mastersrequest.png

Edited Girl.
Gardevoir_MastersrequestUneditedgir.png

Unedited girl.

I used a custom sprite for the male, as you didn't specify the other trainer.

I'll get on yours later, KoR, as my dad wants on the computer.

Here, King of Rhinos:

KingofRhinosrequest.png

Come to think of it.... I did Reia's before I did these two, so I guess I've done three trainers! And I think they all turned out pretty well.

They're gone now..... But, we get to see them later this week! YAY for my family!

Here, G_M.
Gardevoir_Mastersrequest.png

Edited Girl.
Gardevoir_MastersrequestUneditedgir.png

Unedited girl.

I used a custom sprite for the male, as you didn't specify the other trainer.

I'll get on yours later, KoR, as my dad wants on the computer.

Well, I didn't specify because I just wanted to give you something to do. You said you wanted requests, and I thought I'd like to see what you'd do with my idea. Everyone makes single trainers, so you don't see paired trainers like Twins and Lovely Couple very often.

So, is the guy mostly from scratch, or just his head? He looks pretty good either way. I also like that you went ahead and edited the girl's head.

Thank you very much, G_M. I also edited the girl's shirt, and gave her bracelets and a necklace.
Something about her hair is bugging me...

And the guy has a lukas head, completely cleared of anything but shape, and I used Flint's Shirt, and the Camera Man's pants. Both Highly edited, as C M's a muscular dude, and Flint's a fat dude in that position, XD. I completely scratched the face and hair. =]

It took me quite a while to figure out what to do with it.

BUMPED.

I gots a new sprite. Remember the guy with green hair and the sword?

HEEEEEEEE'S BAAAAACK.
RonaldRevised.png

AND BETTER THAN EVER.
I based him off of a drawing. ^^

This dude is DESTINED for my books someday...

i like him taller, but is that the only thing that you changed? *coughwhiteglovecough*
ya know what, im gettin bored with my sig, so i think ill rearange my avi/signature. and add the awsome trainer ;D

Yeah, I changed the knuckle-thingie. I think it's a guard, but I don't remember...

I might post that story he's destined for on 'Charms. ^^

Also, You see the half-colored symbol on his shirt? You wondering WHY it's half-colored? You'll never know. MUAHAHAHA. Unless you ask. XD

or because of how cool the reverse color scheme look?

.> Uhh.... YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT! *Shoots KoR with a sleeping dart*

Okay, all joking aside, it's the Symbol for one of the organizations of the "Book" I'm gunna write(IF you can call it that :p).

The Crusaders.

And it looks cool. XD I like your avvie. ^^ But, how'd it get all green?

BTW, I decided to make the Crest for 'ya, so you can see what I imagined in all it's cooliness.
CrusadersCrest.png

i didnt like the black background that photobucket gave it so i put it on ms paint and it had this background, i just redid it so it would save green. i think i like it better than white.

and the crest is the cooliest, oh, and you missed
O /\ \¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
V | | ¯ } ¯¯¯¯¯¯
O \/ / @ ¯¯¯¯¯|

nevermind...

edit-ish thingy: i think that took a good 10 minutes...

OK.... Guess what? I figured out a new talent I have. I can scratch sprite. I've done two so far, but I can't upload them, as I'm on a library computer... They're awesome! I re-did Anne, the now book person instead of RP, and I did another book character.

Thats right, you read correctly, I said SCRATCH SPRITING. Muahahahaha. =]

This topic hath been BUMPED.

Scratch sprite I promised will be here any second......................................................................................
Alexander.png
...............................................................................................

Completely from scratch. I figured it out when my internet was down and I had nothing to do. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.