• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry about the intrusion, i can tell you are in the middle of something" Shellshock said. "I just wanted to see what all that commotion was about. Honestly I didn't really care about my sleep earlier but was just interested"

(Nice to meet yah..)

Blue looked over at shellshock and leafy and she smiled as she ran over to them and she looked up but her headgear fell over her eyes "eh..." she tried to fix it but her small arms couldn't reach it "um help...plz"

Minun had gotten out of the cavern, as he had been in the wrong one, since the cavern Omega was in was a little further. He got out of the cavern, as he quickly hid behind a rock when he noticed a Servine that was on top of a Blastoise. He thought to himself, "Oh my... one that resists me, and one that is my worst fear... how great."

He quickly ran past the Servine and Blastoise, as the sound could be clearly heard from a close distance. He dashed across the sand that was near the lagoon, as he quickly made his way to the cave.

Meanwhile, Athena still held Omega in her arms, as she walked around past the stalagmites, while she made her way with him to the exit. She continued to walk, while she heard some rushing steps coming towards her direction, as she stopped and said to Omega, "Wait... I think something's coming."
Omega replied, "Actually... I'll talk about it once he comes."

Magjia sighed and weakly floated up, she needed to tell him she wont get better, not until she was given the cure, she'll just get worse, but she was still in the cell "hey you serivne..wait you dont know my name..its magjia.. im not going to get better i need to get back to the chandelure.."

Leaf leaned in. "Oh, well...this is one of the most...eventful days here. First a thief, then mad armored pokemons...usually this is a great place to meditate and relax." He frontflipped back on the ground and stared at the huge water type. He then made a deep bow.

"Anyways, pleased to meet you. My name is Leaf, also known as the "Green Gale" of Keelan Region. You too are wearing an armor, I see. I suppose you are a fighter as well?"

The servine spun around when he hear a help sound coming from behind. What he saw was surprising. A chromatic servine. And a female no less. He excused himself from Shelshock and walked over to the flailing girl. He tapped her on the forehead to stop her motion, then, helped her out by raising her eyeguard back up. His ice blue eyes locked into her figure.

"Yes, mylady? Is there a problem?" He politely asked.

Last edited:
Blue nodded then she leaned her head over and the helmet fell off "yeah im a fighter and my name is Blue ....Also know as the Blue Blur " she smiled at him

Leaf returned a smile with a quick bow. "What a beautiful name, Lady Blue. May I inquire the reason the...Blue Blur...graced us with her presence here at camp Mana?" He continued.

Minun tried to run still, as he was behind Blue. He didn't seem to notice that he was in the Servine's sight, as he panted a lot while his tail shook. He tried to regain his stamina quickly, as he walked and took in huge deep breaths. He charged up his electricity in an attempt to recharge himself in a pinch, as he knew that the Ryperior might still be after him.

He felt the pain on his left arm and right leg, as it started to feel a little sharp and stinging now. He tried to ignore the pain, as he limped across the area and went for the berry tree that was near the cavern Omega was in.

Meanwhile, Athena was almost outside the cave, as Omega felt the energy getting closer and closer. He said to her, "He's near the beach I think..."
Athena nodded and replied, "Alright, let's go then." She walked while she still held Omega in her arms, as she went outside of her cavern.

Magjia sighed and slowly and weaky flew out of the broken cell window. She looked around for Dasken because she was just going to get sicker "...uhh mr rhyperior? never got your name.." she tried to figure out where he went.

Blue looked down and she smiled "oh nothing much just reporting to who ever is in charge here...but i seem to be lost..." she sighed "um would you show me around?" her face was red from embrassment

Minun quickly limped towards the cavern, as he was starting to get weaker. He quickly charged himself with his electricity, as his cheeks sparked loudly! He ran with his last bit of energy he had, as he knew that the Ryperior, or even everyone else might be hunting him down. He collapsed near the berry tree, as Omega quickly got to him and said, "Ahh, oh my god! Alright... Athena, take him inside, I'll explain later!"

Athena nodded at Omega, as they had just gotten out of the cavern when the poor Minun collapsed from a lack of energy. She picked Minun up and placed him snugly in her arms, as she said to Omega, "Alright, let's go back, I have a feeling that they might fight again since there was a lot going on lately."

She walked back into her cavern with the unconscious Minun in her arms, as Omega walked alongside her and whispered to her, "Oh my... it seems like he bumped into us when we tried to find him. I'll talk about him more once we get back to the secret place."

She floated out a bit but slowed down and fell down lower, she panted in exhaustion and fell down "uhhn... " she floated back up and looked around for somebody to help her. She just sighed again and fell back onto the ground.

Athena looked back and saw a lot of Pokémon talking to each other, as she said to herself, "Hmm, maybe I'll pick some berries from the tree that I usually go to. Maybe that'll get the poor Minun better."

Omega channeled around his dark energy, as he tried to communicate with the Minun. He couldn't seem to, as the Minun was still unconscious and attempting to recover. He saw that the Minun still looked young and babish, as he chuckled to himself and said, "Oh Minun, I guess that you can't grow... but don't worry, me and Athena will be there for you. I'll talk more once you wake up."

"I'll help as well!" said Tempo, then he rubbed his two hands together,"If someone fainted, CPR is what you needed!" some little sparks of his hand appeared then he thought, I think this is too dangerous, oh well, the minun is a electric type...
(What is happening right now? I can't understand about that minun thing XD)

(OOC: You do realize that the Minun is being held by someone right? And I'd prefer to not be bunnied since the Minun is unconsious, a little beyond fainting...)

BIC:

Athena walked towards the berry tree while she held Minun still, as Omega walked alongside her. She picked some sitrus berries and other berries that were on the tree, as Omega caught some that fell from the branches. Minun was still passed out, as Omega channeled his dark energy further and said to him via energy communication, "Come on buddy... I know you can do it."

"Technically speaking, we patrol the borders. Times are difficult in our days, and we have to make sure we are able to protect innocent pokemons from this war everytime we possibly can." Leaf replied, walking through the camp. "Here we have the living quarters, but there is nothing really more special thana couple of beds. The real deal of this cam is a bit further out."

Blue nodded then she looked around and she smiled "so whats further out leaf " she asked him then she looked in the living quarters "so will i sleep here?" she asked him

Dasken had bolted after the Minun for some time. He recognized a Substitute when he saw one, but had missed the Minun, the actual one, with his tail. However, he was able to keep up, due to his intense militial training. He stopped near a cave with a berry tree outside. It didn't take long to catch his breath, but when he did, he launched into the cave. He noticed the Minun on the floor (answering his unsolved mental puzzle), as well as an Oshawott; possibly the same one that had emitted the extreme aura. Was this Minun after the Oshawott? Or is it just in league with it? Dasken thought. He stepped gently after taking in the scene, noting the other pokèmon in the cave.
(OOC: What kind of Pokèmon is Athena? Also, is Omega an Oshawott, or am I juts being a dork? xD)

(OOC: Athena is an Aggron, Omega is Oshawott, and Minun's name remains unknown until a teeny bit later.)

BIC:
Athena held Minun in her hands, as she looked straight ahead and saw a Ryperior! Omega said to her, "Oh no... that's the same one that tailed Minun!" Minun snapped out of his unconsciousness, as he said to Omega via energy communication, "Ugh... you might want to tell the Aggron to run, NOW."

Omega noticed that Minun was still wounded and tired, as he transferred some of his aura to him to slightly heal him and give him a burst of energy. He told him, "If he's fighting you... I'm fighting alongside with you! Remember, we're always brothers... we always go over the clouds together!"

Omega started to tap into his trance, as his body had emitted blue aura! Minun moved his paws and legs, as he said to Omega, while he charged his electricity, "Thanks Omega... we shall show him the power of what we have in us."

Athena tried to stop them, as she said to them, "Hey look, we could just stop fighting and we could talk this out okay? I'm pretty sure that it's not a great idea to stir up a war here... we can use the pen instead of the sword."

Dasken's face grew dark. This is what he was afraid of. He didn't want to fight; he just wanted an answer. "All I wanna know," Dasken began, "Is why this Minun was in the Infirmary in the first place. I do not want to fight you."

Bruno walked in and noticed that the Mismagius was having trouble. "Here, let me help you miss." he said. "Mashaka, I may need your assistance." Bruno said. Bridget opened the Zoroark's cell. Mashaka stepped out of his cell. "A thief for hire is dropping off her stash near here. I'd like you to pick up that stash disguised as a Shinx, give it to Magjia, and then help her get to the Chandelure disguised as a Sudowudo." Bruno said. Mashaka nodded.

Omega ceased his trance, as he had known the reason why Minun had gone into the infirmary, but he didn't want to spill out his secret. Minun stayed slient, as he couldn't even talk to begin with.

Athena looked at the Ryperior as she said, "Well I had no idea that he was there in the first place, Omega had only known that he ran off. Apparently this Minun can't really talk." Minun started to experience something, as his eyes glew bright blue. Omega sighed and said, "Okay... umm... how do I say thi- Ow, dang it Minun!"

Minun snapped and came to Omega, since he didn't want him telling him about his secret. He said to him with his energy signal, "You want me to be faced with those sharp tools and stuff?! Do you know how bad it is?! I can't be with the Nurse here... five other Pokémon had to hold me down for a check up on my condition! Besides... there's a thief in there for crying out loud!"

Dasken gently picked up the Minun by the scruff of the neck, and held it in the air. His grip was kind, but strong - nigh unbreakable. "Nobody's going to get anything said or done if you keep beating on them, and nobody is going to get in trouble or turned in for what you do; I'll make sure of that," Dasken explained to the Minun, "Now, what were you saying, little Oshawott?"

Omega sighed and talked to the Ryperior while Minun cried, "I guess it's time for the youngster to talk. It was about earlier today... he had went to the infirmary alone here, he thought that it was just quiet and peaceful. He went inside there since he had a rather unusual condition. He was often hyper, and psychotic... and the aura he has... it is the same one I possess, but it is to a more extreme degree. Oh, and nobody had known about this for eight years straight."

He took a deep breath and continued on, "He thought that there was only the nurse, and perhaps maybe a little security. He went inside, and saw you, a Mismagius, and a Servine. He noticed that the Mismagius was a crook, as he overheard you all talking. He quickly hid behind some crates I believe, then he went behind some other objects, and he snuck out by jumping out of the window. He quickly ran, as he thought that you were all were trying to hurt her, or were already in a fight. He thought that the place was being taken over, or perhaps it was something else that even I don't know about... I'm very surprised that he actually went to the infirmary alone, usually he would avoid that place like the plague. I just can't seem to puzzle it all through, and Minun can only speak to me since he cannot talk. His aura can communicate with me though, or perhaps a Lucario or some technology if there is something."

She groaned and made a crooked smile "thank you. but should we wait..? the rhyperior is really strong, and im not sure what chandelure intends on doing after this last delivery." she croaked and floated a bit.

Dasken held up his hand. "That's enough. Thank you." He put down the Minun. "Try not to be so startling. Please." Suddenly, Dasken's face showed alarm. "I need to check on the Mismagius!" He yelled. He turned to everyone before running back to the Infirmary, "Keep out of trouble. Those auras can get you into trouble!" He shouted. He smiled, and at that moment, even if for a brief one, he released an aura inside of himself; the same type of aura that Oshawott had, and apparently the Minun. He glowed with crimson energy for half a second, just long enough for the two to pick up on it. "I understand. I had to contorl mine, too." He bolted away, not waiting for an answer.
When Dasken arrived near the Infirmary, the Mismagius was floating along outside. "What are you DOING?" Dasken yelled.

"We don't know when he's going to come back." Salek piped up from his cell. "Salek has a point." Mashaka said. Mana nodded. "So, do we wait?" Bridget asked Lux. The Hydreigon blinked at the question.

She made a squeak of surprise and fell over "nope hes back... " she floated back up a bit "my sickness is just getting worse! we need to go now! or i'll die by tomorrow!" she said too Dasken "by the way, i dont believe we shared names, I'm Magjia." she spoke "they have a plan.. i dont quite understand it entirely.."

"I'm Dasken." He turned to the others. "It would be safer to only bring as few people as possible. Her and I are obvious; no way am I not going. We can probably safely bring with 2 others, maybe 3." He cracked his knuckles. "So, who's coming with?"

"I'm going, I have to help her anyways." Mashaka said. "I'm coming too." Danielle said. She growled. "I did say I wanted to put him through a world of hurt." Mashaka left and came back with the thief for hire's stash. "Always nice to have a backup plan." Mana said.

She weakly floated up and laid on Daskens shoulder, she was light as a feather. "well.. to get to the chandelure you've got to go left from the back entrance of the camp first of all.." she weakly croaked.

Omega saw Minun crying still, as he went to him and said, "Look, it's alright... don't worry, me and Athena are here, it's just us." Athena picked up the crying Minun, as she swaddled him in her arms. Omega said to her, "Wait a minute... if that Ryperior has even a tiny bit of the same aura as me, that means... I can track him! He's at the infirmary with that Mismagius!"

Athena carried Minun in her hands, as she said to him, "Alright, I think it's time to investigate on what's going on. Minun, try to relax... I understand that you're scared of him." They all went to the infirmary, as Minun got triggered at the sight of the Mismagius.

Omega said to him while he placed his arm around his body, "Hey, relax... she's actually on our side." Minun nodded at him, as he curled up in fear. Athena still held him, as she noticed some other Pokémon with stashes. She noticed the Mismagius had looked weak, as she saw her talking to the others.

Omega said to Minun via energy communication, "Oh, and well Athena still has your Negativity Gem. She hid it in her area where no one can get into, even if they used secret power... they would need to get through a puzzle if a different Pokémon had entered. She took it away from you since you were abusing the power from it... yeah you went all out there."

Dasken headed in the direction that Mismagius, whom he now knew as Magjia, rested on his shoulder. Honestly, he didn't even feel any extra weight; just light pressure on his shoulder. Followed by Mashaka and Danielle, he followed each and every direction to the tee, until they eventually arrived at the shop of the Chandelure.
"Game plan?" Dasken asked, gently laying Magjia down.

Omega felt that it would have been a bad idea to come along with Dasken, as he said to Athena and Minun, "I think it'll be best if we stay here... it's not a good idea to fight. We can't really control our powers, and Athena... I understand that the wars had taken a heavy weight on you."

Athena nodded, as she went back to her cave while she held Minun still. Omega walked alongside her, as he said to himself, "I know that I have more powers that I can use... but I can't just break the seal yet, I feel like I might abuse it."

He continued on, as he noticed a rather strange marking on his chest. He gasped and said to himself, "W- wha? What is this?! What is this f- feeling... oh ow this feels weird!"

Status
Not open for further replies.