• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mana arrived on the scene. "No need for her to tell you where I am, I'm right here." she said. The Emolga's tail twitched. Mana looked at the Mismagius. "This must be the thief we were told about. Put her in another cell until that one is fixed again." she said. Mana sighed. Danielle face-pawed and started to get the stuff she needed to fix the cell.

"Back to who?" Dasken asked. "What do you mean you don't know Mana?" He grew an agitated look in his eyes. His eyes darted around. "Does anybody here know where to find Mana? I have important business with her!" He turned to the Mismagius. "You're not going anywhere yet." He pressed his palm up against the Mismagius. "Ever felt a close-range Rock Wrecker?" He asked, an insane grin spreading upon his face. "It's a lot like getting hit by a Blast Burn." He widened his Cheshire grin further. "Take that Shadow Claw," his eyes grew as insane as his smile was wide, "and multiply it by a thousand."
(Meant to post before Honolulu's most recent post)

" I-i cant go back in that cell! ill die in there!" she weakly shouted at Mana and tried to float up again, she only got a little far but fell over again, completely out of energy and in a daze.

Omega felt frightened by Dasken, as he quickly hid behind Athena. He was about to use protect, as he pressed on his chest a little. Some blue energy sparked from his scalchop, as he thought to himself, "This is going bad here... I might run back to the cave once I get the chance..."

Athena looked at Dasken, who was interrogating the Mismagius. She thought to herself while she heard the Mismagius pled to him, "Oh my... I bet she did something really bad here. I'd better not screw up here, I can't fight as much."

She picked up Omega again, and placed him in her arms, as she whispered to him, "Shh, relax little one... I understand you're frightened, but please don't just take off here."

"I'M RIGHT HERE!!!" Mana yelled. The Emolga straighted out her fur and tried again. "I'm Mana. No need to harass the thief." The Zoroark in the cell next to Salek groaned. "Why do I even bother." he said. "Ooh. This is going to be good." Salek said. "Quiet fur ball." the Zoroark yelled at the Purrloin. Salek winced at the sound of the yelling, but didn't respond.

"Stop your whining," Dasken command the Mismagius. "A thief, huh? That explains the wretched attitude." He turned to Mana. "I had no idea that you were an Emolga." Dasken grinned. "Dasken, from the reserves. Number one in my sector. Nice to meet ya." He jestured to the Mismagius. "This irritating thief is, quite literally, why I was sent here; thievery. Anything I can do to make the transportation of the thief"- he cracked his knuckles -"Easier?"

Omega felt irritated at the thief, as he held his scalchop and prepared to use a link attack. He took in a deep breath, as he was about to use water gun and razor shell on the Mismagius if she tried to escape.

Athena quickly grabbed him, as she said, "Omega, look you can't be so violent here... I know that you're so angry since she did try to steal stuff, but you can't just go all out on her."

Omega argued with her, as he quietly retorted, "Well look, would you want a person that has committed theft to be still going and forgiven? Or would you rather end it now..."

He had an evil grin on his face, as some blue aura began to emit from his body, which was a forewarning that he began to tap into his trance.

Magjia looked around from the ground and saw Athena and Omega, she flew up a bit but then collapsed in front of them, she didn't look just worn out, she looked sick like she was in a fever. She let out a groan of pain.

Dasken sensed a dark energy. He turned around to see an Oshawott with a blazing blue aura, at the ready with it's scalchop. He turned towards the youngster. "You okay there?" Dasken yelled. He took a glance back to check on Mismagius, who was still very weak. He decided he could shift his full attention to the Oshawott. He whispered to Mana, "You see that blue aura? Only seen that on a Lucario; I hear it's similar to Mega-Evolution power."
(Gotta sleep. Respond again ASAP. Night. :3)

Omega quickly started to experience his trance, as he shouted at the Mismagius in a huge rage, "GET ON THE GROUND NOW! YOU BEST STAY DOWN YOU WRENCHING THIEF! THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR YOU LITTLE WITCH!"

He didn't seem to look normal, as his eyes glew dark red like a hunter's glare. His aura glew dark blue, as it was an indication that he was further tapping into the trance. He started to lose his emotional control, as he readied his link attack at the Mismagius. An energy blade emerged from his scalchop, as he was prepared to fight her with possibly offering no mercy at all.

Athena quickly tried grab him, but she couldn't since he had squirmed out of her grip. His eyes were sharply focused on the Mismagius still, like a hawk watching its prey. His scalchop glew brightly, as he was about to attack her.

She tried to get him to calm down, but nothing seemed to work since he had lost control of himself at this point. She said to him in a hesitant voice, "Omega... look, you can't do this... I know you're enraged here... but please, I know there's still a part of you that is normal. Please calm down and relax, it's me... Athena!"

She squeaked in fear, she was already on the ground, she was so weak she couldn't levitate. "im not trying to hurt you..i-i i'm trying to..to..get someone to listen to me.." she weakly coughed as between her eyes was a little red warmth spot.

(I have to.)
Dasken caught a quick glance of the Oshawott moving towards the Mismagius. However, he sensed great rage. He yelled to Mana, "Stay DOWN!" He bull-charged the Oshawott as fast as he could. He had only seen that look in another pokèmon's eyes, and that was the look of a being who wanted to murder.
He yelled at the top of his lungs, hoping to disprient the Oshawott, and yet again, his fist crackled with electricity. His fist came down as hard as he could possibly force it to, and the lightning crackled around his hand os fiercely that one could mistake it for a storm cloud. The mere swinging of his fist going at suhc fast speeds, and with such force, created shock waves in a good 20-foot radius around Dasken.
He shoved all of his weight, all of his strength, and all of his anger into this punch, and it came down twice as fast as his Shadow Claw had.

(Sorry for not posting until now I was going to but forgot)
Just outside of the Camp, Shellshock was sleeping inside of his protective shell, which he had disguised as a big rock. He heard an extremely loud roar and woke up immediately. He saw a giant purple explosion of a shadow ball. That was when he noticed that the trees had frozen over, and the air seemed colder. Then he saw another purple explosion before all was silent.
He got went closer and heard the unmistakable crunch of breaking metal, before hearing an explosion of lightning and felt shockwaves. "what is happening" he said to himself "I have to check this out." He got close enough to be seen and saw a Rypherior about hit a Mismagius with a Thunder Punch

A green blade whirled over the Rypherion's head and intercepted the attack, deflecting it in another direction. Leaf landed in between the downed ghost and the huge beast, staring at the group with his usual cold icy glare. With a snap of his fingers, the leech seeds he had sprayed on the ground while jumping over the huge pokemon burst into a thick web of vines, grasping at the Rypherior before quick immobilisation of the latter. They wouldn't hold much against that kind of brute strength. But, at least, it was something better than just staring at some unnecessary violence.

"Now now, milords. Let's keep it civil here. I do not tolerate unnecessary violence." He stated, dryly. "We don't want our reputation tarnished, nor unfortunate incidents to happen, am I right?"

Last edited:
Omega quickly used protect on himself and Athena, as the shockwaves didn't seem to have affected them. His power started to wear out though, as his small body had a hard time sustaining it. He took in a deep breath, as he quickly started to emit light blue aura, which was a sign that his trance was getting weaker.

Athena tried to get him back to normal, as she held him in her arms tightly. She quietly said to him, "Hey, shh... don't go crazy now, Athena is holding you here... just relax now, think about the watery waves." She continued to hold him in a tight grip, as she patted his back while he squirmed like a worm.

Leaf cold stare turned over to the squirming couple. "May I know what is problem might be? Does he suffer from mental illnesses or defecits?" He asked Athena.

Omega said to Leaf while he squirmed, "There's n- nothing wrong with m-"
Athena quickly covered his mouth in an attempt to calm him, as she said to Leaf, "Well, I suppose it's time to talk this one out... well this Oshawott here is a psychopath. He's kinda hard to like become friends with since he can't really seem to like anything much or even at least have a normal way of life. He's all on violence and I've heard he had wiped out an entire gang of Tepigs... even their leader Emboar. Mercy isn't in his dictionary and bad people seem to trigger him, even if it's something like theft."

Athena continued to hold Omega, as she saw him trying to squirm out of her arms. She held him very tightly, as she said to him, "Look, we can talk about this once we get back... right now, try to relax little one."

Leaf barely lifted his eyebrow. "Alright. Who, for Arceus's sake..." He made sure to mark that comment. "...had the brightest idea to: A) Even concieve the thought of giving him any sort of armor which, mind you, could be enhanced by magic;
B ) Allow him in this camp;
C) Not telling about his condition in the first place, endangering the lives of innocent pokemons, possibly o' course;
D) Let him fight it the first place."

He turned towards the Rypherion. "And you, what the hell do you have for a brain? Rocks? That Thunderpunch would have caused many more problems that it solved. I won't be this gentle next time I have to step in in your useless bickering. I hope I've made myself clear." He finished crossing his arms in slight annoyance.

Athena quickly knew that Omega might have been too insane to be around others, as she thought to herself, "Oh my... now they know his secret... this might be bad if others step in."

She noticed that he was now scared, after what he had heard from Leaf, as he suddenly stopped his trance and returned back to normal. The energy blade on his scalchop had dispersed, as he holistered it back on his stomach. He thought to himself, "Hmph... so be it... not even they seem to understand me. I knew that I should have stayed in the cave still."

Leaf seemed done with the silence. "Now that the situation has settled..." He turned to the ghost on the ground. "Put this thief in a suitable cell block. I will question her when she'll be able to speak again. As for you..."

He moved over to Athena and her friend. "You and I are going to have a friendly talk later, little guy." He stated.

Dasken glared at Leaf. He cracked his knuckles behind his crossed arms, and his hands lit on fire. "Do NOT test me, Leaf. If the kid fainted, our problem would be solved." He glared at her, then tilted his head and grew a creepy, Cheshire smile. "Perhaps you should, after all." The sides of his mouth twitched. His arms fell to his sides, and his entire body slanted leftward. "Yes, yes. Try me, Leaf. Please try me." He took a step towards Leaf, his fists still on fire, eyes void of emotion; instead, filled with insanity.

The servine's cold glare turned in a full out Death Stare. Apparently, the Ryperion forgot that he was still entangled in leech seeds. And those leech seeds immediately sapped away his strength without even letting him finish the sentence, with good amounts of pain included. The poisonous plants would bring even the strongest to their knees. A clear second warning.

"Do not waste my time with your useless cameos." He coldly ordered, his words piercing like a rose's thorns.

After said statement he turned around, grabbed the mismagius and walked his way over to a functional ghost-type cell block.

"...I should probably have some oran berries ready for this one. Even if a thief, she deserves medical attention." He thought to himself, examining the ghost type.

Omega quickly ran away once he saw that the Servine had dominated the Ryperior. He quickly ran back into the cave, as Athena quickly followed him. She said to him, "Ahh, wait! Omega, wait for me! I know you want to go back..."

Omega ran deep in the cave, as he found the spot where it was required to use secret power, as he waited for Athena. He took in some deep breaths, as he thought to himself, "I think it might be best to avoid fighting that Servine. Her type not only dominates me... but she has those leech seed things and that poison plant... Ugh, even I can't really take her down, not even with constantly using that one healing move."

Dasken had gone into a complete mental breakdown. He felt his strength slowly draining, yet he somehow gained more power. He refused to go down. He merely stood, meeting her gaze. He feared no-one. He was nobody, yet somebody. Why? What was pain? Why did he feel pain? What was this pain? Was it even pain? Could it not be pain? Could his current condition be what getting energy really feels like? His grin widened.
"I embrace the pain." He rasped. His fist flames flickered eerily. "Ooooh, the blessing of pain. Pain; what really is it?" His gaze met the cold glare of Leaf. "Why have you given me confusion and pain? Is it really pain?"
Dask was consciously trying to pull himself back, putting an inner struggle clearly on his face for mere moments, drifting between sanity and insanity before stopping on the other, only to return to the rippling waves.
(And it isn't RhyperioN, it's RhyperioR.)

Magjia made a weak sound of a mismagius cry, she had bruises everywhere, and some parts of her 'cape' were ripped.

Milliga, a Swanna, had been watching the whole thing in shock, how could so much chaos occur in under 20 minutes? How strange this camp is..

"Relax, you're going to be fine. We don't rough up our prisoners, though I can't stay the same for the Marril Marauders." Bridget told the Mismagius. A Gardevoir watched from a distance, ready in case Dasken tried to do something crazy, like attack Leaf. "All this chaos in one day, caused by a mere thief." Conrad muttered. He sighed and headed for his living space.

Magjia made a weak sound of a mismagius cry, she had bruises everywhere, and some parts of her 'cape' were ripped.

Milliga, a Swanna, had been watching the whole thing in shock, how could so much chaos occur in under 20 minutes? How strange this camp is..

"Silence." Leaf ordered the ghost. "No point in trying to speak now. We will talk after your first recovery.

The Servine got into one of the medical cells and gently laid the girl on the bed. He put his hand on her forehead to check if she had developed a fever."

He looked at Bridget. "Where's the boss?"

Shellshock saw the outcome of the fight and decided that it was in his best interests to leave those Pokemon away. He began to leave before deciding to take another look.
He saw a Ryphereor struggling against the draining power of the leech seed. If they caught him inside their Camp, that would be him inside of those seeds. He had noticed that half of the camp had gone completely insane. He sneaked in behind the group. "Hi" he said "could you please explain why my afternoon nap was disturbed"

Dasken was still struggling to regain his sanity; anger had always pushed him off the edge of sanity, and he had yet to fix that. He grabbed hold of the Leech Seed vines entangling him with one arm and, without moving any other part of his body, ripped half of them off and threw them on the ground. He ocntinued to rip the vines off of him, and slowly, his sanity began to ebb back. Not nearly enough to bring him back, but enough to begin the process.

One of the Pokémon that's higher up than Mana is Lux, she's a Hydreigon. She will be hear in a few minutes. We sent our third fastest flier to deliver the message." Bridget told Leaf. "Who knows how she'll react to this though." Mana said. The Emolga sighed.

A mouse like Pokémon had sat in the bushes, as he watched Dasken, while he also noticed Shellshock. He stayed low in the bush to hide his ears, as he listened in, while he felt a familiar aura that was coming to him. He thought to himself, "Wow, have these Pokémon gone insane or something?" His cheeks sparked quietly, though it could be heard at a close distance, as the leaves on the bush also became slightly static.

Meanwhile, Omega felt a familiar aura outside the cave, as he ran around the cave to go outside. Athena was near the berry tree, as she picked some sitrus and oran berries that were on top. She smiled, as she ate some while she noticed Omega coming out of the cave.

She looked up at the Servine weakly who was checking her temperature, she looked around if anyone else were around, all she could see was Dasken in which she feared now.

"I hope she's going to be okay." Mana said. Salek's eyes widened. "Just because she insulted you, it doesn't give you an excuse to nearly kill her." the Purrloin said to Dasken. "Now you're standing up for the thief? What is going on here?" the Zoroark in the cell next to Salek said.

Dasken slowly turned his head towards them, promptly dropping the last of the vines. "What is death to you? What is it to me? We all just become energy. Why even bother defending?" Dasken paused. The look - and color - immediately drained from his face. He fell to his knees, trying to shake off the nagging insanity.

Mashaka sighed. He looked at Salek, who was in the cell next to him. The Zoroark then turned to Dasken. "Well for one all of us have a conscience, some don't listen to it sometimes, but it's there. If mine could talk it'd probably be yelling 'You nut! I told you this was a bad idea!' Anyways usually everyone wants to live, and is willing to fight for their lives. Some are willing to lay down their lives for others." Mashaka said. Salek nodded in agreement.

Dasken turned to the group standing around them. "I need. To talk. To Mana." He rasped, cleared of breath from getting his mind back under his control. He turned to Mana. "Alone," he rasped, "In private."

Milliga the swanna, looked to the prisoner pokemon and then Mana and Dasken. She wondered what he would want to talk about with Mana.

"Um, sure. I know a place we can do that." Mana said. Mana lead Dasken to the place she said that they could talk in private at. The Emolga leaned against a tree. She nodded to the Rhyperior, letting him know that he now had her full attention. Lux landed near the Servine and Mismagius. The Hydreigon nodded to Leaf. "What happened?" she asked him.

She looked up at Lux and made a surprised squeak of fear and fell off the bed, slowly though, since she could already float and she was light as a feather.

Status
Not open for further replies.