• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Milliga? That's a nice name! I like it!" Lily said, smiling at Milliga. "Do you know many pokemon around here?" Lily asked curiously. Lily climbed onto a fairly big rock and sat down, the rock being fairly warm, causing her to become slightly sleepy.

Milliga smiled and flapped her wings a bit "thank you! and no...not that many." she said standing up tall.

"I don't know many pokemon around here either!" Lily said, laying down, very much enjoying the warm rock she was on. Lily looked at the sky, her tail swinging back and forth. She then looked at her tail. "I swear my tail has a mind of its own sometimes." Lily mumbled, watching her swing back and forth.

"That's bad." Ash said. "I'll report that to Mana. This is something she would be interested in hearing. Thank you for letting me know." he said. The Wingull took off. A few minutes later Mana finally saw Ash approaching her from the sky. The Dratini she had been talking with also saw Ash approaching. He saluted Mana with his tail, then left. Ash landed in front of the Emolga and saluted her. "There is a thief making their way here. Though that 'here' could've been at the beach where I was scouting. Anyways, I got this from a Swanna." Ash said. Mana's eyes widened She looked thoughtful for a moment. The Emolga turned to Ash. "Find Conrad and tell him to organize a team of Pokémon. We must be vigilant." Mana said. The Wingull nodded and flew off to find Conrad.

"Vigilant for what?" A voice came from above, from one of the trees the emolga had been jumping onto. A pair of blue eyes were looking at her, accompanied by the streamlined silouhette of a Servine. The few sun rays filtering through the leaves made his armor shine in its deep black color, while its gold and silver engravings gave off the distinctive glint of polished metal. It was nothing more than a chest piece and a few tail rings, but the intricate design of the engravings and the battle hardened look made it nothing less than special and unique, at least to the pokemon who wearing it with pride.

Leaf didn't leave his spot on the tree, arms crossed and his back leaning against the trunk. "Those who feast on the other's strength will never posess strength of their own." He nonchalantly added. " Mobilising a team of fighters over a simple minded yet elusive thief would be a waste of potential reinforcements in another situation, Miss..."

He trailed of, trying to remember her name. "...Mana. Am I right?" He asked.

"Yes, I am Mana. And it would only be a small squad, three or four Pokémon. There is armor, weapons, and much needed supplies at our camp. If this thief takes any of it, we could be in trouble." Mana said, addressing the Servine. A few moments after she said that, Conrad ran up. "You wanted me to assemble a small squad to patrol and watch out for the thief?" the Poochyena said to Mana. Conrad gave the Servine a nod of acknowledgement. "Four are willing to do so. Max, Speed, Tracer, and Bart." Conrad continued. Mana nodded. "Are they ready to go now?" the Emolga asked him. "Yes." Conrad replied. "Then tell them to start their patrolling as soon as possible." Mana told Conrad. The Poochyena nodded and took off to alert the Pokémon he had named.

"I do understand your concerns, Miss Mana..." The grass pokemon replied, jumping down and landing on the grass with grace. "...however, I doubt that a small pesky fly will be able to infiltrate past our defenses alone."

He walked over to the other pokemon while fidgeting and making sure the scarf around his neck was in perfect shape. "Ah! I forgot to introduce myself, I believe. After all, it is rude to keep a woman waiting." He bowed to the emolga, although rather quickly.

"I am Leaf, the Green Gale of Keelan Region. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Mana."

Mana nodded. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." she said to the Servine. The Dratini from earlier poked his head out from behind a tree a few feet away. "Sebastian, what are you still doing here?" the Emolga asked the Dratini. The Dratini looked around. He glanced at Leaf. "Oops. Sorry. I'll head back to camp." With that, Sebastian left.

Leaf shot a quick glance towards the soon to be dragonite, before focusing his attention back to Mana. "I believe that little one is one of your many friends?" He asked. "He seems interested in me. Perhaps I should introduce myself to him as well?"

Magjia turned slightly invisible around the area, she heard from many people that this place was armed with many weapons, armor, and goods worth of selling. She was close to the camp, she hid in the darkness of the trees looking for pokemon in the area. She spotted Conrad, and decided to watch.

"You probably could, if he hadn't left already. Chances are he's probably a third of the way to camp by now." Mana said to Leaf. Back at the camp, Conrad's father, Bruno sniffed the air. The unusual Mightyena could usually sense when someone was watching. Moments after his son had returned to the camp, he sensed her. Bruno decided to wait to see what the thief would do.

Magjia looked around the camp, she was trying to find where they kept most of the weapons or any other type of good worth of good profit. She kept searching around the camp transparently.

(I have no idea where to put my charactor but i'll move it if need be.
Name Aveleyn
Pokemon: Delphox

Magjia watched Bruno and Conrad however, she had no idea where they stored their valuables, but she think she knew an idea how to. Her eyes glowed dim, as clouds started to gather up and it started to down pour some rain.

Bruno grinned. He winked at his son. Good thing the shack where we store our armor, weapons, and supplies is weatherproof." Bruno said loud enough for Magjia to hear him. Conrad caught on. "Yes. It is very fortunate." He winked at his father.

Magjia appeared out from her Transparency. It was a purple mismagius, with a satchel and a scarf, she angrily growled "what do you think this weather is for?! you ninny!" she started to use icywind in combination of rain dance. freezing the rain and the hail pouring down fast, and the wind blowing against them.

"All weather, miss. And there are so many shacks, you wouldn't be able to find it even if you looked for weeks." Bruno said to the thief. Bruno smirked. "And now that I can see you, I can fight you." he continued. The Mightyena used Swagger.

The Swagger made her angrier and stronger, but it made her dizzy and confused, she spun around and her icy wind froze over some trees but away from the rain now, she was all wobbly now and unfocused. She let out an angry screech and turned back to them and charged a shadow ball and flung it at them, but she missed completely off.

Bruno and Conrad grinned. Bruno ran circles around her three times. Seconds after he had finished doing that, Conrad tackled Magjia. He smirked, then growled at the thief. "Ready to surrender yet?" he asked the Mismagius underneath him.

Magjia growled angrily and snapped out of confusion quickly, she charged a shadow ball in her mouth and spat it out at Conrads head.

Conrad batted the Shadow Ball away. He jumped off her and used Roar. Bruno also used Roar. The two nodded to each other. They could battle in sync when they wanted to. This thief would be in even more trouble if the rest of the family was there as well.

Magjia let out a yelp and the force of the roar slammed her into a shed wall, it hurt a lot but she was determined to keep going, she didnt want to be turned in for a reward. She started to use Icy Wind, and Charge a shadow ball with it, making the shadow ball extra cold, she flung it at them.

Omega heard the hail that was outside the cave, as it was extreme to the point where the icy wind had pressured against the rocks in the cave. He quickly shook Athena and whispered while crying, "What is going on... the weather is going crazy today..."

Athena quickly picked up Omega and placed him on her stomach, as she calmly said while she patted his back to try to calm him, "Shh... just stay and here and relax with me, even mother nature can't go through bedrock like I can. I could barely hear a fight going on from the outside even though we're deep inside my cave... this must be one big of a fight they're having."

She placed him down next to him, as she hugged him like he was a baby. She preferred to stay out of the action, as the previous battles had taken a toll on her. She was still alert, but she was also slightly relieved since it would have been almost impossible to find her in the pitch black cave on top of the extreme weather.

Bruno and Conrad dodged the icy Shadow Ball. Suddenly, Conrad's mother, Bridget, and Conrad's sister, Danielle, appeared. All four of them growled. "If you thought my dad and I were tough, picture what four of us can do." Conrad told Magjia. Bridget and Danielle used Bite on the thief.

Magjia let out a loud screech of pain, as bite was super effective and she was frail. She fell down onto the ground, completely beaten and tired and she laid on the ground trembling in pain.

"Give her what she needs to have to help her recover. Then put her in one of the Ghost type proof cells." Bruno said. Danielle and Conrad nodded and did as their father had told them. They gave her what she needed to help her recover, then they gently placed Magjia in one of the empty Ghost type proof cells. A Purrloin named Salek was in a cell across from the Mismagius. "So what are you in for?" Salek asked the Ghost type with a grin.

She looked up angrily at the purrloin and growled "none of your business! i need to get out of here!" her satchel and scarf were gone, they probably took them. She angrily screeched and tried slamming herself against the cell.

Dasken the Rhyperior clamored up to the camp of the one named Mana (or so he hoped), cracking his fingers and neck. He had seen a Shadow Ball land near his feet; he was disappointed to discover that there was no more fight, had there even been one. Maybe that was Mana... Don't even know what Pokèmon she is... He took note of the ghost cell further into camp and smiled. He went up to the Mismagius in the cell. He heard a nearby Purrloin mutter something to the Mismagius. "Somebody was doing something wrong here." Dask smiled. "You know, your Shadow Ball almost hit me. I mean, my titanium armor would protect me a great deal, but still. You don't wanna tick off a Rhyperior." He cracked his neck again. "Especially not this one." He grinned, then thought for a second. "You aren't Mana, are you?"

Magjia made a squeak of fear and went to the back of the cell and angrily growled a bit trying to defend herself "d-does it look like i care what you think!? your just some crummy rock type pokemon!"

Dasken froze in place. His face grew extremely dark, and anger began to bubble in his eyes. His armor shifted from his muscles, nay, his entire body tensing. His head tilted slightly to the left as he glared at the Mismagius, forcing his rage into a single look. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" He asked, each word brisk and all too calm.

Dasken straightened himself. He tilted his head back and forth and laughed; a good, hearty laugh. "You know, I gotta admire you. You've got guts, twerp." Dasken inspected the container she was kept in. "I'll cut ya some slack. One wrong move, though, and lights out for you!" He reeled back an arm, preparing for a full-force attack, then paused thoughtfully. "I suggest you duck." He told her. His fist was then surrounded with thunder, and it crashed into the container with such force that it created a small wave. As his fist came down, Dasken yelled over the crackling, "I think you should lose the attitude, too!"

Last edited:
She quickly made herself thin as paper avoiding the hit, but after his fist was through, she quickly slid through the broken container and made a mad laugh, quickly flying away from Dasken "THANKS FOR THE ESCAPE YOU BRUTE!"

Dasken smiled. "Brute, eh? I guess you could say that." With impeccable reflexes born of years of training, he dashed up to Mismagius face-to-face and, with the same amount of speed (if not more), swung at her with a massive, yet unimaginably fast, Shadow Claw.
"After all, that's how I was trained for 15 years."

Magjia let out a loud squeal of pain and quickly fell too the ground trembling in pain again, she whined softly and looked up to him from the ground.

Omega heard some screaming from the outside, as he said to Athena, "This is getting bad... I think we might need to investigate."
Athena replied, "Alright buddy, I just got up now. I think we should investigate, but stay close to me, I think the weather is still going severe."

Athena quickly used secret power to get out of her secret area, as Omega went with her. She carried him in her arms, as she went outside her cave and saw some Pokémon that were fighting.

She noticed a Mismagius that was knocked down, while a Rhyperior fought against her, as she noticed a lot more Pokémon in the area. She still held Omega, as she thought to herself, "Oh my a battle, so what's going on this time... is it a war? Or was it a rounding up? Or was it maybe a punishment?"

"Oh goodie, a fight." Salek said. A Zoroark in one of the cells next to him grumbled. "Could you keep it down fur ball. I was taking a nap." The Zoroark then went back to sleep. Salek rolled his eyes and continued to watch the fight. His tail twitched in excitement. Danielle looked at the hole in the cell and groaned. "I just fixed that cell a week ago." she muttered.

"Oooooh, that felt good." Dasken grinned. "Brute. I like it." His face grew dark again as he readied another Shadow Claw. "Now tell me where to find Mana, or..." His Shadow Claw arm strained with tension, "I may just have to pull the trigger." He noticed the others coming around them. "Looks like we have an audience, too. What'll it be, cupcake?"

She groaned in pain "w-whos mana...? i-i cant stay here.. i need to get back to them.." she weakly floated up a bit but then fell over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.