• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dasken stood feet over Mana, but he knew she was leaps and bounds ahead of himself. He never really looked down at anyone, considering the don't judge a book by it's cover ordeal. However, it seemed hilariously appropriate that the Emolga could go feet above Rhyperior. "I need to know something," Dasken asked. He gave her a look that told her he gave her complete honesty - and expected the same - as he said, "Tell me the truth." He took a step towards her, eyes filled with glaring conviction.
"Why didn't your entire branch have a file on my childhood? Why didn't any of your branches have information about me as a kid? For Arceus' sake, I don't remember anything from before the military! I entered as a Rhyhorn, Mana. A Rhyhorn!" His eyes blazed furiously. "What happened?"
(Didn't have a history section in the bios. ;3;)

"I honestly don't know. Maybe Milo can help you. He's the information guy." Mana said. Her tail twitched. "No need to be frightened of me, miss. In your current condition a scare is probably one of the last things you need." Lux said to the Mismagius thief. She turned back to the Servine.

Magjia looked almost surprised, she weakly flew back up onto the bed "what? your not gonna hurt me? everyones been hurting me now so why dont you do it too.." she groaned.

Dasken ran his hand over his head. He lunged at a nearby tree, a fairly thick and tall one, and smashed his fist into the middle of the trunk as hard as he could. The trunk exploded into splinters, rianing harmlessly onto Dasken's body. He whipped around. "It's always someone else! ALWAYS!" He bellowed, smashing the remnant sof the tree with his tail-club, obliterating whatever was left. "It's a single request, an EASY request. Why isn't naybody capable of FULFILLING IT!?!" He turned slowly towards Mana, panting from anger. "Where. Is. Milo?" Dasken asked, fuming.
"I need to talk to him."

"In the Information Center, where he is most of the time. Two lefts, then a right from here. He's a Grumpig with an hourglass design on his armor. You can't miss him." Mana said to Dasken. "I don't need to hurt you. We'll help you get better, then ask you some questions. Maybe you could help us with something." Lux said to Magjia.

Dasken sighed. "I've... I've been looking for years. About a decade and a half." He turned away. "Thanks." he said behind his back.
Later, he lumbered up to the information desk. "I need to talk to you in private." Dasken stated. He wasn't going to take no for an answer.
(Good night y'all! :3)

Last edited:
"a thief help you? if that isn't one of the richest things I've heard all day then I'm a mew..." She made almost a laugh, but she also seemed a little glad that Lux was being a bit friendly, friendliest shes encounter today "..alright." she made a crooked smile.

The Mouse Pokémon continued to examine the scene, as he saw a Ryperior that had broken a tree trunk, and that went away somewhere. He also noticed an Emolga that had talked to him, as he thought to himself, "Hmm... maybe I'll report to Omega about this. After all, I can communicate with this energy now, it's like a private network for us."

His paws glew bluish, as some blue orbs had appeared on his paws. He quickly signaled Omega, as he whispered into the orbs, "This is Code Minus, come in Omega. I'm hidden in the bush here, I see several Pokémon around. There appears to be a Ryperior that had just gone. There's also a Emolga, a Servine, Mismagius, and even a Zoroark in this cell thing." The orbs quickly merged together as it traveled to Omega, as he had gotten the message from him rather quickly.

"a thief help you? if that isn't one of the richest things I've heard all day then I'm a mew..." She made almost a laugh, but she also seemed a little glad that Lux was being a bit friendly, friendliest shes encounter today "..alright." she made a crooked smile.

Leaf saluted the new arrivals with a quick yet polite bow.

"As much as I would like not to stop this...friendly chitter chatter...this mismagius is in need of medical attention." The grass type said. "I doubt the few oran berries around here will be able to heal her completely.

Shellshock watched as the Servine tried to heal the Mismagius. "these people are quite strange" he said to himself "one minute they are trying to kill it, the next they are trying to heal it." He decided to get closer to them. He was surprised that they weren't able to notice a massive Blastoise just standing there, but they probably had a lot on their minds.

Shellshock snuck behind the Servine and began to speak. "I don't know what is happening exactly" he said "But please explain why your fight disturbed my sleep?" he knew that obviously whatever the fight was about was probably more important than a little nap but he wanted to know what was happening without them starting to attack him too. He had seen was these Pokemon could do and was NOT eager to have their wrath directed at him.

She made a small nod and laid back down slowly and groaned. the most damage done to her was the heavy bruises and cuts on her body due from the shadow claw. The shock of the shadow claw was also a ringing pain through her, the super effective damage was lasting quite a while.

Shellshock watched as the Servine tried to heal the Mismagius. "these people are quite strange" he said to himself "one minute they are trying to kill it, the next they are trying to heal it." He decided to get closer to them. He was surprised that they weren't able to notice a massive Blastoise just standing there, but they probably had a lot on their minds.

Shellshock snuck behind the Servine and began to speak. "I don't know what is happening exactly" he said "But please explain why your fight disturbed my sleep?" he knew that obviously whatever the fight was about was probably more important than a little nap but he wanted to know what was happening without them starting to attack him too. He had seen was these Pokemon could do and was NOT eager to have their wrath directed at him.

The servine snapped in the direction of the blastoise. "Do you really think your sleep time is of important matter now? I am surrounded by crazy pokemons who try to kill everything that moves while trying to prevent said mad pokemon from killing at random and you ask me about your nap? Who are you to begin with?" He replied, annoyed by the continuos interruptions.

He turned his attention back to the mismagius. "Now shoo, you are clogging up this cell and wasting oxygen. If you have complaints file a report to our boss."

She too looked over to the blastoise and blinked a bit when did a blastoise get here? you dont see a blastoise everyday..how odd. seems i bit more than i could chew when i came here.. she thought and then looked back up at the servine well aren't they just a little bossy..well thats fine. im a little rude.

"My name is Shellshock" Shellshock began "I was born around here and have lived here all my life. As for my sleep, I do not think it is that important but I also did not want to upset the one who is trying to kill everything that mov-" he stopped as he saw the Servine give an oran berry to the Mismagius. "Maybe these people are not all bad" he thought to himself.
Shellshock quietly left the camp and went back to where he was sleeping. But this time, instead of falling asleep, he watched the camp. Obviously these Pokemon were some kinds of police officers or something. Maybe members of the army? Whatever they might be, he decided to keep an eye on them.

She took the berry and ate it, after eating it she could feel the tension in her wounds loosen a bit, allowing her to gain some sort of energy back. probably enough to float around but not use her powers or anything of the sort.

Tempo just sat down, feeling very cautious to himself, "Are you sure we are safe here? I don't want to get my armor rusted" he asked the others. Then, he thought, I think I am overprotective of myself again. Or maybe it's my armor right? Hold on! am I indoors or not?! Suddenly, Tempo noticed it was dark "Oops! my helmet flopped into my eyes again". It was just his helmet blocking his sight,"Can anyone help me over here, I can't move my helmet! And I can't see at the same time!"

Last edited:
Dasken began speaking before tere was anyone at the information desk. He sighed. Gotta do SOMEthing around here, Dasken thought. He decided to go visit the Mismagius in the infirmary. When he got there, he had to duck; this place hadn't been made for 7 1/2-foot-plus pokèmon. He went over Mismagius, who was looking better.
"Uh... Hi..?" Dasken said, confused on how to start a conversation with the pokèmon he nearly killed.

Minun went to the infirmary, as he had snuck behind Dasken. He was very shocked when they had taken the Mismagius to the infirmary. Omega said to him via energy communication, "This is weird... why would they just take a thief to the medical area? Something is seriously up. Minun, I want you to infiltrate the area and find out anything alright?"

Minun nodded, as he quietly snuck in and hid underneath a desk in the infirmary. He heard a Ryperior talking to the Mismagius, as he listened in with his big ears. He stayed far from the Ryperior though, knowing he was a ground type, as his electric type attacks wouldn't really do much on him.

He thought to himself, "Oh my, a place where criminals are respected... that's a new one. I'll tell Omega about this once I've had enough of them two babbling to each other." He softly giggled to himself, as he noticed that the Ryperior was rather big, since he had to duck in the infirmary. He knew getting away would be a lot easier, since the Ryperior shouldn't pose as a threat with its slow speed.

Last edited:
She looked up at him and made a squeak of fear and backed up for a bit, but after a moment of looking at him she seemed to calm down "hello there.... sorry about calling you a crummy rock type." she said in a low cautious voice.

Dasken's eyes were dark. "I apologize for almost killing you. I still need to control that terrifying temper of mine." He sighed from relief. "Feels good to apologize to someone for once."

She blinked a bit but then made a crooked smile "that's alright. if i were in your place and some nasty unprivileged thief were callin me names, i'd probably try to murder em too... i had to call you names so you could break the cell."

"Which still doesn't explain your motivations in full, mylady." Leaf interjected. "It seems you can speak now. Good. Why don't we speak about your motivation to steal from us."

"alright, alright. gather roun' its story time." her eyes started to glow pink and a clouded picture appeared above there heads of moving images. "When i was but a little misdreavus, i was homeless and i had no family, but thats not too important. i always getting pushed on to join killer clans or thief clans. stuff like that. or sometimes being attacked to be forced to join. "

the picture above showed a scared little misdreavus being antagonized by several pokemon "but in most of these situations.. a group of fairy pokemon always stopped bad pokemon in the area i lived in, my favorite was their leader.. a togekiss." the picture showed a picture now of a Togekiss, Slurpuff, and a Sylveon. "the togekiss was really nice, when i was started she would come over and sing a soothing song and wrap me up in her wings." the picture showed a misdreavus in the wings of a togekiss. "i always wanted to be like them, i wanted to save people and make them feel comfortable. thats odd for a ghost to want aye? but..my experience was always so low.. i wasn't even evolved but i was already 15 years old.. it looked like my dream would be difficult. however i met.." she stopped for a moment and her eyes turned a dark shade of purple in rage, the white pictures were now dark

"i met a Chandelure. they owned a shop of many goods, but it was off in the middle of no where. He offered me a Dusk stone for free, and i took it because i really wanted to evolve and become a hero. so i evolved..but...the stone...it was cursed.. he did it on purpose..." she spoke in a quivering voice, starting to tear up "IT WAS CURSED. THAT BASTARD TRICKED ME. the curse was i would slowly die to sickness.. he said he would give me the cure to the curse if i started stealing valuables from other people. thats why i'm sick. its the curse.." she started to get weak again from the fever and floated back down and her eyes stopped glowing.

Minun quickly and quietly sparked his cheeks in anger after the Mismagius had finished talking, as the crackling sound could be heard from a close distance. He thought to himself, "So... an idiot tricked him, well I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and destroy him with my electricity. These electrons are angry and I'm gonna show him that they mean business!"

He continued to charge up his electricity, as he was preparing to use charge beam. His cheeks sparked still, as he tried to keep it as quiet as possible. He looked at the Servine, who had also talked to the Mismagius, as he thought to himself, "Well, I might consider questioning the Mismagius for this so called Chandelure that he met. I'd better hope that they don't hear this sparking... I might need to make a run for it if they notice me."

Leaf listened at the mismagius' story with his eyes closed and arms folded in thought. "Still, theft is theft. Even for a just cause. By stealing you just make yourself at the same level of the chandelure. Deception decieves after all..." He looked behind his back, sensing a presence. "Come out, whatever you are." He coldy added. "I know you are watching, electric type, and it is very rude to spy and eavesdrop on other pokemons' private conversations."

"Obviously. I'm not too keen on dying so i had no other choice now did i?" she narrowed her eyes but blinked them back open "what?? someones listening to us?!" she looked around.

Minun knew that everyone had caught up to him, as he decided to carefully sneak out, since he had not been detected yet. He quickly rolled around near some desks and crates, as he used the objects in the area to his advantage.

He saw the door, as he thought to himself, "Hmm, so there's the door as an exit... but if I want to get out, I might need to be a little sneaky so I don't get caught. I don't need several Pokémon wanting to hunt me down."

He quietly walked around the desks and hid behind some drawers that were near the front door. He thought to himself, "Alright... let's do it." He knew that if he was caught, he would be in some serious trouble. He knew that the Ryperior would pose as a serious threat, since he was resilient to his attacks, and he would have dominated him in a fight.

Omega said to him via energy communication faintly, "Use substitute to fool them... it's your only chance. You can get away from them with that distraction of the green doll."

Last edited:
Upon hearing the tale, Dasken cracked his neck. "You know thta Shadow Claw I hit you with? Well, I'm hunting that prick down and give him one a hundred times worse." His eyes grew with rage. "You've been hurt enough! Where is this place?" Dasken asked pryingly.

She smiled a bit "thanks. well..i dont know it exactly..yknow i just know how to get there.. the chandelures shop is filled with stolen stuff. hes told me that hes done the same to other pokemon to fill his shop- trick them" she said and sweated a bit, feeling hot from the fever.

(OOC : Some characters met, a thief came to Mana's camp. Thief is defeated and put in cell. Thief insults Dasken. Dasken punches through the cell and nearly kills the thief,Magjia. Magjia gets medical attention. Dasken talks to Mana, then apologizes to Magjia. Magjia tells her story. Dasken states that he will hurt the Chandelure that tricked Magjia one hundred times worse than he did to her.)

"That blows. I wish I could somewhat say the same thing Dasken said, but I doubt I could actually do much damage to him." Mana said. She shook her head in dismay. "Well, I'd like to put that Chandelure through a world of pain too." Danielle piped up. The Poochyena had finished fixing the hole in the cell that had originally held Magjia, and had heard both Magjia's story and Dasken's statement. "That was a cruel trick to pull." she continued.

"I didn't really expect the stone to be cursed but it was..i guess thats why it was free in the first place..and i've been stuck doing this for 2 years. Since he inflicted the curse, if i take too long stealing stuff he could make the sickness worse until i perish. " she said and sighed "stealing goes against everything i was raised for, i think that was the worse part"

Minun still hid behind the drawers, as he was terrified. He knew that the Ryperior was enraged, as he knew that it would have been impossible to fight him, or even try to reason with him, since he couldn't even talk. He knew that he had to get out of the infirmary, and also quickly, since trouble would spell out if anyone had even seen a trace of him.

He quickly rolled around, as he slid under a table, while he then jumped out of the window! He hoped that no one noticed him, though there was a loud thud outside. He quickly got up, and shrugged off the slight pain, as he quickly ran back to Omega. He quickly sprinted through the densely forested area, as he sighed and thought to himself, "Dang it... why did that Aggron have to take my Negative Gem?! Now I can't use my fancy powers and go invisible!"

He traced where Omega's dark energy was at, as he continued to swiftly move through the forest. He started to become tired, as he speed walked to several trees, and panted in exhaustion, as he took a short break behind the trees.

"Well then, let me know the moment you're better; I'll be checking in every day, too. When you are better, you'll take me to this Chandelure. No questions asked." Dasken explained. Suddenly, he heard a crash outside of the window. "Hold that thought!" Dasken yelled, bolting out the window towards the sound. He caught a glimpse of a small pokèmon; A Raichu? Too light yellow. A Pachirisu? No, not the right body type. A Plusle or Minun?
That was it.
He chased after it as quietly and quickly as he could, until finally it stopped near a small grove of trees. "Stop right there!" Dasken yelled, dashing in front of the Minun to cut off it's exit.

Omega knew that he was in trouble, as the energy had been still and not moving at all. He told Athena, "Quick, we need to go somewhere first. It's very urgent." Athena noded at him, as she used rock polish and prepared to find the energy that was emitting from the Minun.

Meanwhile, Minun had some terrible luck since he had been caught by perhaps his worst enemy yet. He was intimidated by the Ryperior's large size, as he thought to himself, "Ack, I can't fight this large beast! I've gotta evade him and run like hell!"

He quickly used substitute, as a realistic copy of Minun popped up! It moved slightly in a backing motion from the Ryperior, as he quickly used the time to quickly and quietly flee from the Ryperior.

He hoped that the Ryperior had been fooled by the substitute, as he quickly slid under him without touching him. He went inside in a cavern, as he followed the energy still, while he used the pitch blacked environment to his full advantage.

Blue ran up to the group and she shifted her small armor and she watched them quietly "um what did i mess i was out doing someone thing " she smiled at the theif and she went up to cage and she smiled "hi there so you were trying to steal from us"

Shellshock had thought more about the base. The fight he saw was probably not daily life in the camp, so he decided to try to speak to the people there. There was probably something which had stressed them out, and they would be cal-. Shellshock saw the Rypherior chase a Minun out of a building screaming at the Minun to stop. “Maybe not” Shellshock said to himself.

Someone lightly poked the blastoise's head from the top.

"Oi, why don't you state your buisness here at Mana Camp?" Leaf asked in his usual "superior know it all" attitude, yet he made sure not to sound disrespectful. The sneaky snake was sitting on top of one of Shellshock's cannons.

Status
Not open for further replies.