• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily went back to the place she was training at. She sighed. She would have to find a new place to train. The lake was slightly frozen in one place, and the trees had frost on them. Lily turned to leave, wondering why some pokemon were the way they were.

Dasken used Thunder Punch to break the hydro pump, sending shocks of lightning blazing back at the pokèmon. He was hit by a couple water shurikens, but they did little; they centered the attacks, which hit his titanium armor, not himself.

Flash got shocked by the electric, which by then drained all his energy. He fell over with no energy. "This was useless," he moaned. Trick woke up and saw Flash laying down with no energy. She limped over to Flash, "You see, there are stronger pokemon." She used scratch on his back to make him remember her. "Does there happen to be a doctor near?" Trick asked, holding her leg.

Minun said to Omega, "You know what to do Cloud Brother. Let's roll and assist Dasken." They both quickly went into their trance, as they went to the Zorua that held Flash. Minun said to the Zorua, "Hah, so you tried to pose as an injured Dedenne huh? Well guess what, you are going to literally be injured now. That comedy act of your's ain't going to save you this time."

Minun stomped towards the Zorua, as he clapped his paws, while dark blue aura emitted from his tiny body. He looked like a very young baby, as he went to the Zorua and roared at him in a babish voice. It sounded very silly, since he couldn't product an adult like sound from his mouth.

Magjia was somewhat hiding behind his shoulder while holding onto it, she peeked up a bit after it was over and got back to regular position on his shoulder "i wonder if theres always something going on in this camp.." she floated up a bit "theres kind of a doctor.. but he fights too. at least i think so, they call him leaf, hes a servine." she told Trick.

She shrugged "i guess they thought the same as i did.. that it would be no trouble." she leaned her head a bit onto Daskens neck "pokemon can be so naive.."

"As if there hadn't been enough chaos around here as it was." Yami muttered. "What do I have to do, use Sweet Scent on somebody." The Roserade sighed. Meanwhile, Midge, the Purrloin thief for hire and occasional warrior watched all this from the safety of a tree that was several feet away. 'I'm guessing it isn't always this chaotic.' she thought as she watched from afar.

Dasken nuzzled the Mismagius a bit, smiling. "Well, let me tell ya something; so long as I'm here, nobody is going to break into camp unpunished." He nuzzled Majia a bit more. "Nobody will hurt you either, Majia."

She had her long crooked smile, she giggled a bit "i know that already, because your here." Magjia blushed a bit and looked around, noticing some things changed ever since she left, new people most importantly.

"Excuse me" Shellshock said "I know that something is happening right now but I have something I want to say." He walked up to the group. "You see I work for a group which we call The Guard. We work defending villages around this area from thieves but it seems that you have this area covered. Anyways my boss, an Absol named Eclipse is coming over soon to see how I am doing so I just wanted to let you know. He would probably want to meet you after he finds out about how you stopped that Chandelure, he has been trying to figure out the secrets of that store for ages. He knew something was up but he didn't know what."

She blinked a bit in worry "does that mean he would want me to talk about it too?" she hid a bit behind Daskens shoulder.

Minun quickly hid behind Athena, after he noticed the Blastoise approach the group, as he knew that his worst fear was here. He was afraid of even the slightest drop of water, as he stayed hidden behind Athena and clung onto her leg.

Athena turned around and picked up the scared Minun, as she said while she held him, "Shh... relax... it's okay Minun." Minun felt scared, as he quickly charged his electricity while his cheeks sparked. He cried, as he was frightened by the Blastoise.

Noting the fear of Majia, Dasken immediately charged his fists with sparks of lightning, readying a defensive stance. "Why are you here, Shellshock? What's here that you could possibly want?" Dasken scowled. "Too many stragglers in this camp. Seems like everyone wants something or another." He took a step towards Shellshock, readying his fists before him.
"If need be, I will knock you out of here. You say you know about the Chandelure? You should know what happened to him, then."

Shellshock took a step back. This was not the response that he expected but it was understandable seeing all the stress that the group was under. "I was just here to congratulate you on your victory on the Chandelure." Shellshock assured "my boss and I have been investigating it's store for ages. So many crimes linked to the place, so many missing Pokemon last seen near that shop" he turned to leave "now I have said my piece, I shall leave"

Dasken dashed in front of him, holding Majia with one arm while dashing so she didn't fall off. "Not so fast. No way is that all," Dasken said, "and you're going to tell me EXACTLY what. He grapped ahold of Shellshocks' arm cannons, lifting him up 2 feet in the air, so they met at eye level.
"Kapesh?" Dasken bellowed.

"Does violence have to be the answer to just about everything." Yami muttered. He ran up to the Ryperior and the Blastoise. He tapped the Ryperior to get his attention. "Um, excuse me. Is that really necessary?" the Roserade said to Dasken. 'Oh for the love of a Bunneary. I just might have to move.' Midge thought.

She watched and tried to gently sooth Dasken "theres no need to be so rough with him.. if he wants to meet us though my only concern is being put back into a cell.." she quietly spoke but loud enough to hear. "even after the events i am still an outlaw to many.."

Minun knew that he would have been next, as he had known about the store for years before he had even met Athena. He quickly squirmed out of Athena's grip, as he ran into the cave.

He quickly went into his secret base and absorbed the power from his Negativity Gem! A surge of power quickly came back to him, as he said to himself, "Finally... I have my REAL POWERS. I shall use them to avoid that Ryperior at ALL COSTS. I'd better hope that my small body can sustain this..."

Rhyperior noted the people around him. He considered all things, but he didn't put down Shellshock. "I have an idea. You're gonna stay here until you tell us. Of course, to my knowledge, we don't keep prisoners. So, consider yourself a guest who can't leave. Don't worry; I'm not going to hurt you. Unless you make a mistake." He pulled Shellshock so close to his face that they were practically touching faces. "Got it?"

"Wait!" Shellshock shouted "Think about what you are doing! I promise that no harm will come to the Mismagius! Plus do you really want to get on the bad side of my boss? And me?" He began to charge up his cannons and fired Hydro Pump at Dasken

Dasken took the hydro pump easily, considering it was uncharged, water dripping off of his face. He was upset now, and his eye twitched.
"I'll. Give. You. A. Warning." Dasken said through clenched teeth. "As for your leader." He tightened his grip on the cannons with a grin. "I don't think he'll be a problem."

Minun smiled to himself, as he went invisible, though a faint outline of him was still visible if he moved quickly. He said to himself, "Hehe... thanks Athena for showing me the way to your secret base. Now it's time to possibly look around and maybe do some stuff for myself. At least Plusle isn't here to stop me now."

He walked outside the cave, as his faint outline was barely visible from only a few inches away. He sat on a rock, as he noticed Dasken holding the Blastoise. He chuckled, as he thought to himself, "Silly Blastoise... guess someone was being bad." He didn't seem to notice that his noises were a little louder than usual, as his chuckle sounded like a laugh, while his footsteps sounded like stomps.

She squeaked in fear "dasken! come on now! its time to calm down!" she said and floated in between the two "theres no need for a fight here! hes just talking!" she flailed her cape hands

"Who's fighting?" Dasken asked, not losing eye contact with Shellshock. "I'm merely ordering." His grin widened, as he fought off the brief wave of insanity. "We can be reasonable here," Dasken cooed at Shellshock, "right?"

"What?" Shellshock thought. "Four times supereffective did nothing?" He shook his head, he could think about that later. "Fine" he said "like I said I am part of a group called the Guard. We defend villages around the area from thieves. My job is to assess the threat posed by new arrivals in the area. When we discovered your camp, i was put here to see if you were a threat"

She sighed and floated away a bit from them "i've gotta relearn heal bell or something.." she face palmed with her cape hand and floated back over to Dasken

Dasken grinned a little wider. "Damn straight." He dropped the Blastoise, none too gently, onto the ground. "We're only a threat to those who threaten us." He knocked on his skin, which resonated like stone. "Solid Rock, pal." He whispered to Mismagius, "See? I didn't resort to too much violence."

Minun decided to walk back to Athena, as his footsteps could clearly be heard. He was still invisible, as he smiled and thought to himself, "This is so perfect... I'm actually invisible! Though I suppose even the powers in this gem are modified for baby standards. Dang it, why can't it be better? Now they can hear me all over the place!"

He quickly took a deep breath, as it sounded like some winds blowing. He knew that he would have to be slient, since his sounds were like speakers by now.

"well..yeah! but you could've done better..try not to threaten him next time.." she whispered back and went back onto his shoulder.

"Fair enough," Dasken commented, "But he shouldn't have roamed in our camp." He paused for a minute. "Okay, I see you're point."

(OOC: Proceed with my plan here, you know the drill.)

BIC:

Minun went to the Mismagius, who was on Dasken's shoulder, as he tapped her. He whispered to her in a babish voice, as it sounded louder than usual, "Hello... so umm, how's it going?" He felt nervous, as he sweated a little while his cheeks sparked. He tapped his feet on the sand, as the tapping quickly became bangs that went through the area.

She looked at Minun and tilted her head in confusion "are you alright? you seem more charged than usual.." she spoke to him, she floated down a bit to him.

Minun was slightly visible to the Mismagius, as she was very close to him. He looked at her while sweat rushed down his face like the waterfalls at the camp, as he said to her, "Uhh... h- hi... I'm o- o- o- ok- okay..........."

He studdered a lot, as he was so nervous since he was right next to the Ryperior. He looked teary eyed, as he took in some very deep breaths.

She gently picked up Minun and took him somewhere away from Dasken and set him down "no seriously..why so shakey?"

Minun was visible now, as he was crying in front of the Mismagius. He shook a lot, as his tail spun around like an airplane propeller. He tried to speak to her, as only babbles came out of his mouth. Tears rained down his face like falling meteors, as he lied next to her, while he tried to speak to her.

Shellshock used the distraction to the leave and went to meet his boss, an Absol named Eclipse.
"What is your report?" Eclipse asked "are they a threat?"
"No sir" Shellshock said "They are good"
"Good?" Wondered Eclipse
"Yes sir!" Shellshock said "they figured out the secret of the store and took it down. Turns out a Chandelure was cursing the customers and forcing them to steal"
"I would like to meet them then" Eclipse said, walking towards the camp
"I don't think that would be a good idea sir!" Shellshock warned
"Too.bad" eclipse replied as he entered
(OOC: Introducing my second OC)

"why..cant you speak...why am i even asking that you cant answer.." she just stayed near him, she used icy wind to create a little snow ball and put it in front of him.

Eclipse walked into the camp. He saw that the group was distracted so he snuck behind them. "Hello" he said "I have been told of your victory over a troublemaking Chandelure. I am the boss of Shellshock and am pleased to meet you"

Dasken whipped around to face the newcomer. "Sure... great to make your aquaintance. Dasken." He held out his palm. He thought about using his Thunder-Punch hand buzzer, but decided against it. "I'm the one who took the creep down."

Status
Not open for further replies.