• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Armored Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majia floated a bit and looked to the stash of valuables "ill try to give this to him first..ill try to get the cure first. and after i do.. ill come outside and tell you to go attack him.. watch from the window in case.." she weakly said. She used psychic to pick up the stuff and went inside of the shop with the stuff. "chandelure! i brought the stuff!" she nearly shouted, and panted in a sweat.

Chandelure came out of the other room and laughed a bit "oh Majia, i thought you would be too late to bring the stuff. and here i thought you were the best thief i ever had. why so late? " Majia looked up to him and started to fall down a bit "some trouble came up..hey thats the last place you wanted me to rob.. now wheres the cure??" she narrowed her eyes at him

"you know how you've only..HEARD about my last thieves? yeah...this is all part of the plan. I'm sorry but i cant let you going off mouthing bad about me and my shop or about how im a thief. " he suddenly did a spin and sent off a dark pulse

Majia squeaked in fear and with some of the lasts of her energy she quickly left the shop but fell over, dodging the dark pulse.

Omega quickly sensed an energy that went off, as he said to himself, "This is bad... I think that they're in trouble, I just know it."
A voice said in his head, "Omega, I see that you might need me. You might possibly remember me when I was assisting you in that one battle. I can only assist you and enhance your powers briefly, but you need to be careful, because you might go nuts here."

Omega said to Athena, "Alright... I think we might need to go, I sense a lot of trouble. We need to assist them, especially the Ryperior."
Athena replied, "Alright Omega, I suppose you'll take charge here, you seem to possess leader-like skills now. That's a rather interesting marking on your chest, I suppose you've finally summoned your inner self, your full potential. Make the most of it, it needs to recharge, you can't abuse it."

The voice said to Omega, "Quickly, make a left, you should see the others in a few. The energy tells me that there's a Chandelure that is fighting against a Mismagius." Omega nodded at himself, as he went with Athena and Minun to Ryperior's squad. They did stay a little behind though, since they didn't want to be encountered just yet. They waited, as Omega whispered, "If it gets tough, we'll support."

Noticing the dark pulse, Dasken wasted no time. He literally launched himself into the shop with his arm cannons, and right before he hit the Chandelure, he used his full-force Shadow Claw, with a full wind-up and thrust, activating his aura of crimson around him. His face was almost pure rage - almost. Behind the rage, if one looked close enough, there was a mild awareness; one strong enough to control this power.
His arm swung at the Chandelure faster than a Shadow Force could activate, faster than a Raikou who used Agility thrice, faster even than a Sonic Boom. When his attack inevitably hit, an enormous, echoing blast of crimson energy shattered the shack, and his follow-through was enough to pile-drive Chandelure three meters or so into the ground - from close range.
"NOBODY DESERVES THE PAIN YOU PUT HER THROUGH, NOBODY BUT YOU!" Dasken bellowed, his voice echoing due to his aura.
"REMOVE. THE. CURSE. NOW!"

Last edited:
Omega started to unleash his inner self, as the marking on his body glew. He said to himself in some babbling, as Minun understood him. Minun quickly charged his electricity, as Omega had gone into his inner trance!

His eyes glew dark blue like the raging waters. His body had emitted very dark blue aura, as he took out his scalchop and a huge energy blade emitted from it! He said to himself, "Somebody wants a fight huh, well I'll show that wuss how Omega deals with it. I call it, the end."

The Chandelure was almost nothing in his power, he let out a groan and the fire inside of him glew blue for a second and then stopped turning back to purple "i took off the curse.." he angrily growled.

Magjia's dark purple hue turned a little bit brighter, and so did her eyes. She let out a sigh of relief and floated back up and did a spin, she let out a happy giggle as the gems on her chest glew a bright red, the curse was removed.

Omega came behind the Ryperior, as a floating orb-like object was on his shoulder. He said to him, "Should we give him capital punishment? I have a way of punishing others here... in my region, I do what's called The End."

His face had a psychopathic look, as his eyes shined fear straight at the Chandelure. The blade on his scalchop sparked and glew with his anger, as he held it up and was prepared to attack the Chandelure with his most powerful attack, in case if he tried to fight back.

Dasken willed the crimson glow down, and picked up Chandelure. He held it up to his face, and Dasken's breath smelled of sulfur and earth. "Now leave, and never come back." Dasken bellowed ruthfully, glaring at the Chandelure. Dasken threw the Chandelure to the ground, far harder than necessary. "And don't even consider cursing another living thing again, lowlife." He looked at the Oshawott. "We need not punish him further. Feel free to get an attack off on him, though." Dasken said with a grin. "He's earned it."
He turned towards the group, and held strong, despite using a lot of energy in his attack. "Sorry. I, uh... kinda hogged the glory, didn't I?" He rubbed the back of his neck. His face soon grew serious, however, and he told them in a more quiet voice, "If I ever do that to any of you, feel free to hit me with everything you've got." He returned to his modest state. "Anything else we gotta do near here?"

Magjia nodded no, and quickly flew too Dasken and hugged him with her small cape hands "thank you!" she giggled happily, if she could purr, she would be purring as loud as she could. "thank you, thank you so much!"

Dasken awkwardly accepted the hug. "People don't usually hug me," he said, only just realizing what he said aloud. He began to blush, something he had never done before. He hugged her back tenderly. "You're welcome." Dasken cooed. "You're welcome."

Omega looked at the Chandelure, as he wondered if he should even offer mercy to him. He pointed his scalchop at him, as he was still in his insane state. He said to him as the blade sparked loudly, "Hmm, I think that the simple you know what might be too kind for you... it shouldn't be swift, it should be slow here for me to enjoy. I think you'll definitely enjoy it, like she HAD TO ENDURE IT."

Athena smiled at the Mismagius who was now unbounded from the curse, though she was also worried about Omega. She knew that mercy wasn't in his vocabulary, as she knew that she might have to intervene with him. Minun tried to squirm out of her grip, but she held onto him like he was a baby.

Dasken looked over his shoulder. He motioned for the others to look. "I think something's about to go down over there," Dasken said. He stepped away, only to grab Mismagius gingerly and put her on his shoulder again.

"nobody hugs me either!! thats fine! " she happily smiled and blushed happily, she laid on her shoulder and watched to what was happening over there.

The Chandelure squeaked in fear "n-no need to be rational here!! it was simply a business option!"

"I don't think so." Danielle said. "I guess there was no point in me coming. She didn't even need help." Mashaka said. The Poochyena cocked her head. "So, do we head back?" Mashaka asked.

Athena said to Dasken, "Shouldn't we stop him? I don't think he's just going to spare him and let him go." Minun still squirmed, as Athena held him still with her arms.

Minun gave her a bell, as he tried to tell her something. He had wanted Omega to stop, since it was already over. Omega was still in his insane state, as he lifted the blade with his scalchop high.

Shellshock had followed the group to the Chandelure's and was right outside of its store. He had heard many stories about that store, but could never have guessed that it was that serious. He debated whether or not to go in. He decided that he should let the army do the fighting. His duties were the neighbouring villages, and these Pokemon seemed to have the situation under control anyways

Omega dodged it swiftly, as he roared at the Chandelure, "SO YOU STILL FIGHTING? WELL PREPARE TO MEET YOUR END! YOUR EXISTANCE SHALL NOW BE DENIED!" He quickly charged a more powerful version of razor shell, as he swung his scalchop at the Chandelure! Sparks emerged from the blade, as it shined brightly at the Chandelure.

The Chandelure quickly did a spin, knocking Omega off of them and they quickly got up and made a dash for it.

Omega quickly got up using his excess energy, and used a charged water gun on the Chandelure, as he roared again and exclaimed, "YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE THE END! JUST ACCEPT IT!" A huge stream of water followed the Chandelure, as he had been done playing games with him.

Minun sighed and thought to himself, "Guess I'm not the only one that has to see the nurse... hope he's not afraid of needles and checking up."

Magjia held onto his shoulder and watched the Chandelure desperately try to track off the water gun. "well wouldya lookit that..he is weak.." she said watching them. She looked too Danielle "sorry..! but i knew bringing him would be for sure the end of it all."

Omega stood up straight, as he watched his charged up water gun pursue the poor Chandelure. He wondered if it could actually outrun it for a minute, as he sighed at himself and said to Dasken while he coughed, "Do I have to go to the nurse also?"

Omega went back to his normal form, as the orb went back into his body, while the marking on his body disappeared. He panted in exhaustion, though he was prepared to hide behind Athena if he had to go to the nurse.

Danielle nodded to the Mismagius. Mashaka returned to his normal form. "Well, except for the part with the Oshawott gone nuts, this was actually sort of fun. Beats staring at a wall, for sure." he said. "Do I have to return to my cell once we get back to camp?" the Zoroark asked Danielle. Danielle shrugged her shoulders. "That's something you should discuss with Lux." she replied.

Athena looked at Omega, as she wondered if she should take him to the infirmary to see if he should be examined. He already knew what she was thinking, as he shook his head at her. Minun looked at the Zoroark, as he thought to himself, "Well, guess that that ghost guy isn't the only bad one.. but eh, who cares? I've got better things to do here, I need to probably go to the nurse..."

"i dont think i do. but i guess you can check if you want." She said, and still held onto his shoulder "i feel like i was just born"

Athena nodded at Dasken, as Omega walked alongside her while she carried Minun still. Minun smiled, as he hadn't even introduced anything about himself the entire time. He thought to himself, "Well, I'd wonder how they would even know me... I can't even talk here, and unless if they get Omega, a Lucario, or some technology... then well my secrets shall be unknown. Hopefully no one except Omega knows that I'm mainly bad here, thank god that he got me out of that situation and helped."

Blue nodded then she looked around and she smiled "so whats further out leaf " she asked him then she looked in the living quarters "so will i sleep here?" she asked him

There is a small pond, surrounded by berry trees. The place itsel is incredibly quiet, and my favourite spot of the whole camp." He replied, leading her through the armory and canteen. "As for your inclusion into the camp you should ask our boss or Mana. I am but a simple Captain. My resources are limited."

Blue smiled then she nodded at him "wow a captain...my rank is only first lieutenant " she smiled at him, then she grabbed his hand "so are we friends?" she asked him.

Dan was hiding in a tree because he was a rebel trying to make it so all pokemon armor were destroyed*

"This is going to be tough sceptile"dan said.*In the distance dan saw a person and put on his scanner and saw it was a girl named lily and just before he could say hello to her an enemy threw him and his sceptile off a tree and cracked his head open just a few feet behind lily*

Blue smiled then she nodded at him "wow a captain...my rank is only first lieutenant " she smiled at him, then she grabbed his hand "so are we friends?" she asked him.

"I...guess so, although we just met." The Servine replied, glancing at the lieutenant's armor.

Blue smiled then she left go of his hand and she winked at him "thanks for the tour..um where should i go now to meet the general?" she tilted her head.

Minun walked behind the Servine, as Athena tried to catch up to him, since he had squirmed out of her tight grip. He thought to himself, "Should I reveal my secret... that one secret where I can really talk. I just hid it since I had wanted people to think I was a baby, since I didn't want to fight in the war. I'm sorry if I had lied to you..."

He hesitantly walked to the Servine still, as he took very small baby steps. He was nervous, as his cheeks sparked, while he had hoped that the Ryperior didn't notice him, since he realized that he did have some of the same aura as he did.

Flash and trick were born to be thiefs. They were friends as long as either of them can remember. Flash was the leader since he has the ability to run faster than most. For days, Flash and Trick watched a camp that was supposedly rumored to hold a treasure. They watched as a mismagius got attacked and a rhyperior went insane. As the group left, Flash decided it was time to invade the camp.

"alright," Flash said, "you will act hurt and distract everyone and I'll sneak in." Trick transformed into a dedenne and pretended to limp into the camp yelling, "Help I've been attacked!" Meanwhile, Flash was busy climbing over the defense and sneaking through. He used aqua jet, and sped through the camp looking for the treasure.

Minun sensed some odd energy back at the camp, as he quickly dashed alone towards it. Omega said as he tried to catch up with him, "Hey, what's the rush man? We just destroyed that ghost dude."
Minun replied to Omega, as he talked for the first time in several years, "There's no time... and I chose not to talk for years on end here. I'll go on story time with everyone once I get these idiots in the village. My readings tell me there's a water type and a dark type that can transform apparently. I thought only a Ditto or that legendary one can only do that... oh well, just look for any slip ups on anyone we see."

Athena used rock polish, as she polished her entire body within seconds to get as much drag as she could off of her. She picked up Omega, and ran towards Minun, as she said, "Wait... I'm coming also, if you're after some people."

Last edited:
Trick finally decided it was enough. She never wanted to steal items. Flash defeated her a long time ago, which forced Trick to join him. Trick transformed back into a zorua, and noticed a group of pokemon running towards her. "The pokemon you are looking for is a frogadier, I just work for him."

She let out a howl to call flash "He should be coming soon." Meanwhile, Flash was running from building to building before he heard the howl. Flash quickly ran towards Trick, but stopped when he saw the aggron, oshawott, and minun. "That beast," he growled. He shot a smack down at Trick and then ran up to use cut. To slow down everyone, he also did a smokescreen in the battlefield.

Trick got hit by the smack down, and then cut across her leg. She turned and used snarl towards Flash and then used protect. Flash dodged the snarl but triped and fell over a rock. He got up, and started using water pulse towards the aggron to weaken her.

Last edited:
Blue smiled then she left go of his hand and she winked at him "thanks for the tour..um where should i go now to meet the general?" she tilted her head.

"Over there, Lady Blue." He pointed at Mana's private quarters. "It was a nice talk."

Once the other servine walked away, he kept going straight, headed towards the pond he had previously mentioned.

Last edited:
When the group got near the camp, Dasken heard battling. His eyes immediately flashed with controlled anger, and his instincts for battle kicked in. "Hold on, Majia." He said as he charged into battle. He fired off a Rock Wrecker right off the bat at a water type, who was attacking...
The Aggron he had me earlier?
Dasken dashed in front of the pulse, taking the damage quite well for being extremely weak to it. He shook it off. "Gonna take more than THAT to get me down, punk."

Flash used his speed to dodge the rock wrecker. "How about this, then!" he yelled. He used hydro pump on the rhyperior. Meanwhile, Trick's energy was wasted quickly, and she fell down from weakness. "P-Please S-Stop Flash," she said weakly. She got up, and limped over to Flash and put her paw on his chest. "I know you can become better than this."
Flash looked at Trick and flung her towards the wall. Trick hit the wall and got knocked out. "I can do anything I want!" he yelled. Two shurikens of water formed, and he threw them towards Dasken.

Blue walked in the private quarters and she looked around "um Mana? im here to report"
she was alittle scared of her new leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.