• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alone (Jump-In RP)

He rubbed his burnt face, and stared at the trainer and his charmander. "Ah. A speaking pokemon. May fetch a decent price." His gazed shifted to the Eevee and Vulpix. "But those ones I can break. Easily. So I present you a deal. Give me the Eevee and Vulpix or I sic my pack on you." His pokemon crouched into position, for the inevitable fight. Then, he pulled out a Black painted pokeball, with a chain keeping it shut with a lock. He pulled out a black key as well. "By the way, this is the Demons pokeball." He jammed the key in the lock. "Oops. It'll be a shame if I turned it." A wicked smile twisted on his face as he put it back in his pocket. "Your choice."

Nuri's eyes widened as she shook her head and cowered down on Curt's shoulder. In proper English she shouted "No ways! I'm not going with you baboons!". Eclipse quickly realised her mistake by talking human speech. Whoops

Ribbon skipped along the charred ground as she made her way to a bunch of voices. The Shiny Sylveon noticed a crowd of people and Pokèmon standing around. Ribbon instantly Jumped to the Eevee's and Vulpix's Defence, growling.

"(A demon huh, O.K, NOW I'm interested)", Whips said, smiling as he bashed his fist's together. Curt had to admit, he was curious too, this man seemed to be putting a lot of stake on that Pokemon. Maybe this guy didn't notice what Whips was, or maybe, just maybe, that "Demon" of his was a rare Pokemon with power to rival a Dragonite, either way, it gave Curt an idea. Curt and Whips shared a glance, Whips gave Curt an affirmative nod, and that was all that was needed to be said. Besides, now that Nuri revealed she could talk too ("Hey, that was my thing....", Embertail moaned) they needed to do something bold.

"Buddy, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Whips here is a Dragonite, you know, one of those mega rare Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon that are extremely tough, like, "if one goes crazy an entire region has to redraw it's maps because they do so much collateral", tough", Curt said as he looked over to the Dragon and patting it on the back, "but you know what, let's make this fun, your "Demon" against Whips, if you win, we'll stay out of your way and you can do whatever you want, besides I think we're all curious to see what Pokemon can stand up to the Power of a Dragonite". As Curt finished say this Whips immediately took a step forward, an eager grin on his face and focus in his eye's. Whips was always hesitant to use his great power on Pokemon weaker then him, but always relished a challenge whenever one decided to present itself.

"(OOOHHHH, I hope it's a Tyranitar, I've always wanted to see one of those monsters up close)", Jasper said, her voice full of excitement.

"(I'm personally hoping for a Hydreigon, I'm curious to see the power of Unova's great terror up close, but I'd be more then happy battling a Tyranitar)", Whips said, never removing his gaze from the black Pokeball, his eager grin still on his face, his gaze unwavering.

"I HOPE IT'S A GOODRA......what, it'd be hilarious for an intimidating guy like him to have a cute goo dragon", Embertail said, shrugging as everyone else stared at him. It seemed like the little dragon never stopped being silly.

"Anyway's, let's have this battle one on one, you know, to keep it interesting, I want to see how powerful this "Demon" of yours is, and outside help might diminish his overall impression", Curt said, hoping the mystery man would go along with it, they had no ulterior motive, they legitimately wanted to see how strong this creature was,"....but personally my money's on a Tyranitar, don't get me wrong, Hydreigons are scary as hell, but they don't quite scream "DEMON" like a Tyranitar does".

Just then a Shiny Sylveon jumped in front of Nuri and Clover, ready to defend them.

"Wow, plenty of rare Pokemon today", Curt said in surprise.

"Hey Sylveon, don't worry, we're going to defend those guy's, you just hold tight and watch Whip's fight!", Embertail cried over to the new arrival.

Last edited:
"Ribbon?" The Fox asked the Sylveon in a quiet voice. Of that is Ribbon, then it's my Long Lost Sister!. A Jolt of excitement filled Nuri's body a she jumped on the Sylveon's back.

Clover looked at Curt like he was insane. No wonder all his Pokémon were idiots...
But there was no time for this. She wanted to help.
Clover noticed a Sylveon with odd colors approach and try to help as well. It reminded Clover of her sister-- she was a different color from Clover, some kind of grayish-white. Nuri seemed excited, leaping onto the Sylveon's back.
It almost hurt Clover to look at her when her words echoed in her brain.
If her mother really wasn't coming back, then....
Clover walked up to the poacher. She smiled, sitting in front of him, and gave him the cutest, most innocent look possible.
She was thinking about how many directions at once she could launch her Swift.

Last edited:
"Aww, look at the cute little Eevee!" He said in a tone similar to earlier. "Sic her." The Umbreon did as told, jumping at the Eevee. It scooped up the Eevee and grasping her tightly in its mouth. Returning behind his trainer,the Eevee earned stares from both of his other pokemon. The Mightyena drooled, thinking the Eevee looked tasty. But a genuine reaction came out of the Espeon. "Its even cuter up close!"

The poacher laughed and shot out another smirk. "I won't unleash him yet. Keep predicting. In the meantime, Umbreon, Mightyena, take them out. Espeon, watch the newcomer." He then played around with the black pokeball, still smirking. The Umbreon lunged at Nuri and Ribbon, while the Mightyena lunget at Embertail and Jasper respectively. The Espeon picked up the Eevee, listening to what she was told.

Clover's attempted confrontation with the man ended just as most predicted, with her getting captured. Honestly, no one knew what the little Eevee planned by approaching them, maybe all the wounds she sustained earlier did something to her head. Either way, they were under attack now, the man must have put a lot of stock in this "Demon" of his to send out half his team on the offensive against a larger number or opponents. However, if that man or their Pokemon thought they were going to be easy pickings, then he was dead wrong.

The Mightyena was quick, but the were put on guard the moment Clover was captured, and they jumped out of the way just in time. They had to admit, they had seen a few Mightyena before, they weren't exceptionally rare Pokemon, and they all looked rather viscous, but this one looked down right psychotic. Still, the group wasn't going to let this Mightyena's terrifying gaze slow them down.

"Well O.K, you guy's were right, he is a poacher", Embertail said with a somewhat nervous smile on his face, keeping his eye's on the ferocious Mightyena as it paced around him.

"(Yeah, too bad he's too stupid or too cocky to realize two on one are terrible odds)", Jasper said as she glared at the Mightyena, readying her club.

"Jasper, loose an Ice Beam to slow it down! Embertail once the attacks connect's or he dodges, strike him with a Brick Break!", Curt yelled to his team. Jasper nodded and raised her club, the blue ruins inscribed in it glowed bright as she let loose a frigged Ice Beam at the wolf-like Pokemon. Embertail stood on guard and waited to the Ice Beam connected with a target, he charged his fist with Chi energy, causing it to glow white and signalling Brick Break was ready. Then he saw that bright blue flash of light followed by a faint gust of cold wind, signalling Jasper's Ice Beam was done and it was his time at attack. Sticking his tongue out, he took aim at the Mightyena and charged at it with impressive speed one wouldn't expect from a Charmander. He leaped threw the air and threw his fist at the Mightyena, attempting a Super Effective Brick Break on the creature.

Whips merely looked behind him and watched the events unfold, he then turned back to look at the poacher with a impatient expression on his face. He then precised to give the ground a few quick stomp, letting loose a mild Earthquake in an attempt to cause the man to loose his balance, but not to hurt him. Though Whips was certainly capable of doing a much stronger attack, his intentions weren't to harm the poacher. Instead he merely pointed at the black Pokeball and let out a moderately loud growl. Whips made his intentions clear, he wanted to fight this "Demon" the man kept bragging about, and he didn't want to deal with all the bull to get to the fight! Just like Whips, always over eager to get a fight underway...

"Listen, whoever you are, I think you should take our offer, I mean, if you really want a shot at an easy capture", Curt said while keeping one eye on the man and the other on Embertail and Jasper, "besides, I can tell how much you want to show off this "Demon" of yours, you aren't going to get a much better excuse then a Dragonite like Whips, besides, I think everyone here really wants to see it too!"

Last edited:
Odessa watched the events unfold. She only wished for peace. She felt heartbroken for the Eevee. "I could just send Satoshi to watch after them... He is the toughest Pokemon I know..." She whispered to herself. "I know how much you like protecting others Satoshi... please get here-"
CRASH!
The sound of thick trees falling echoed through the forest. A tree nearly fell on the gathering of Pokemon, but was stopped.
"I knew you'd make it Satoshi!" Odessa sighed.
Satoshi places the tree down to the side. He panted. His energy level was pumped and he was eager to protect. "Step away from that child!" He yelled at the poacher, not realizing the human couldn't understand him.
"Odessa! Stay by my side, help me fight these guys!" Odessa nodded.

Nuri used flamethrower at the Mightyena and jumped beside Satoshi. Nuri remembered that he doesn't know that she turned into a Vulpix. Nuri let loose a Deadly flamethrower, this time, full heat, no games. Nuri was at climax now, if she was going down, she'll take them down with her.

The Mightyena did not take well to the attacks. It limped back to his owner, tail between his legs. The Umbreon, however, wasted no time diving after Nuri, now by Satoshi. When he was close, he was grazed by the flamethrower, wincing in pain. But he still had enough energy left to let off a dark pulse, aimed at the three.

"Well, your Pokemon are much stronger than expected. Since we're both eager to see the demon, I'll let you play with him for a bit. I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt. If you beat my Demon, I'll leave you alone." He twisted the key on the Demon's pokeball. The now loose chains slumped off of the pokeball, which almost shook with excitement. Throwing down the black coated pokeball, it released a large Pokemon. "If you guessed 'Hydreigon', you were right! You get the prize of fighting him now. Have fun." It let out a roar, which was best described as 'primal' as it lunged towards Whips.

Ribbon looked shocked "N-Nuri?" Ribbon asked and growled at the man and his pokèmon. The Shiny Sylveon used moon blast on them, it mixed with Nuri's flamethrower, almost hitting the Hydreigon. Ribbon tackled the Umbreon just before he used dark pulse. Ribbon is gonna fight if it meant to protect her now found sister.

Nuri ran up to the Umbreon that was now pinned down by Ribbon. Nuri's jaws was open as fire emitted from her fangs. Nuri lunged at the Umbreon, ready to sink her teeth into him.

(I'm using a gardevoir. stop me if it's to powerful. Also, tell me if you don't like what I'm doing.)

Mint was walking through the forest minding her own business. She was collecting berries when she heard fighting not far from her. She teleported over, and saw a bunch of pokemon fighting. "Stop!" she yelled, but noticed that it won't work. She stopped the vulpix by making her float. Next, she shot a heal pulse to heal everyone, but not the enemies. "Why are you fighting?" she asked.

Nuri escapes the psychic energy with her own and continued to run to the Umbreon with Fire Fang.

The Vaporeon ran towards the commotion to see his two sisters, Ribbon and Nuri. Splash ran in front of Curt and used Perish Song on the Hydreigon.

Nuri noticed Splash as she sunk her teeth deep into the Umbreon's chest.

Clover silently thanked the Gardevoir. This was it. While everyone was distracted...
Clover was able to wiggle her way out of the Mightyena's grasp after so many attacks, leaping into the air and using Swift on the poacher's face. She continued by grabbing onto the Hydreigon after a Vaporeon used Perish Song and jumped off of it, taking a deep breath while she flew upward through the air, using Swift once again on the Hydreigon this time.

The Umbreon mouth frothed with purple liquid, toxic. He combined this with crunch to attempt to get the Sylveon off him. He howled in pain as the Vulpix dug into his chest.

The Demon avoided the perish song and was barely scratched by the swift. He did take notice the Eevee, however. He whipped around in a attempt to throw her off.

The poacher rubbed his burnt, cut up face as he yelled at the Espeon. "YOU HAD ONE JOB, AND YOU LOST THE EEVEE! GET OUT THERE BEFORE IT GET TOSSED OFF!" The Espeon, fearing for her life and the Eevee's, ran out to the charred battle field.

"Stop!" mint yelled when she saw the umbreon getting ready to use toxic. She sent a shadow ball flying in the umbreon's direction. She decided that she was going to join the fight to help the eevee and sylveon. She used misty terrain, and then moonblast towards the Hydreigon.

Clover whipped around toward the Espeon and lunged at it, using Bite.
Wait... did I just learn a new move? Cool!
If only her mother were watching now... she would be prou-- wait. She would be terrified.
Nevermind...

Nuri used a close up flamethrower, and ran after the Espeon, ready to Fire Fang her pretty tail off.

Splash growled and used another Perish Song, aiming directly at the Hydreigon's Face. He then used Water Gun, Followed up with Bubble Beam.

Nuri shuddered at the sound of water but continued on after the Espeon.

"(EVERYONE STOP!!!)", Whips roared as he intercepted several of the attacks intended for Demon, knocking them away with Aqua Tail, he then landed hard on the ground and emitted an Earthquake that shook the entire field, once again knocking everyone off their feet, "(Demon is my opponent and mine alone, anyone who interferes with our battle WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME!") Whips gave the group a terrifying glare, before turning to Demon with an eager smile on his face. Indeed this Hydreigon would be an extremely worthy opponent, but first Whips felt he had to even the odd a little. Whips clenched his right fist as it glowed white, the loosed a powerful Brick Break.....onto his face.

"(Sorry about this, I wanted this fight to be fair and you so rudely got attacked, so I gave you a free hit"), Whips said, his face now marked with a black eye," (Now, shall we get started?)". Whips readied into a battle position, his face focused on his target and utterly determined to win.

"Typical Whips, always trying to even the playing field, ah well, AT LEAST WE'RE FINALLY SEEING A HYDREIGON!!!, Curt cried, the glee apparent on his face, it took him a second to compose himself, "Ahem, sorry about that, I'm a big fan of Dragon Pokemon, anyway's Whips, strike at Demon with Brick Break, and stay close to him!" Whips wasted no time, as he fist glowed bright white again and he launched himself at the terror of Unova, eager for a good fight. He looked to the sky to see clouds rolling in, Whips was already calling in a rain storm, but it was clear it was going to take a bit to get here, but that didn't matter. Curt and Embertail had wanted to see a Hydreigon since they were six, Whips too probably, and now, not only were they seeing on, but also fighting one! It was a dream come true!

"....So, I guess Whips won the bet, huh", Embertail blurted out, "not that I'm mad, finally seeing a Hydreion is really awesome!" Embertail had to admit, he was legitimately surprised that it was a Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon, those thing were impossible rare and incredibly strong, but then again, he traveled with Whips, and their gang were the last people you'd expect to have a Pseudo-Legendary on their side. Still, one thing was clear, if this man had a Pokemon as powerful as Hydreigon, he was obviously an extremely skilled trainer.

Last edited:
Slowly riding Leaf, his Venusaur, Leafred noticed some commotion, a battle between a Hydreion and a Dragonite. Sigh... I just can't go one day without something big going on... fine... I might as well see what is going on..
"I demand you stop!!!" Leafred shouted. And no one listened. "Leaf send an energy ball flying between the two dragons." Leaf the Venusaur with dark red petals obeyed. Leafred shouted "I demand you to stop!!!" Once more.

Splash tired and used Water Gun on the Energy Ball. Splash glared at the Venusaur "Do you want to die?! Don't shoot them! There in a massive battle!" Splash hissed at them and followed after Nuri, using Bubble Beam and Water Gun.

Clover glared at Curt and his Pokémon, rolling her eyes. Idiots... they didn't even care that their lives are at risk, especially Embertail's.
Clover climbed up a tree and sat on a branch to catch her breath, watching the battle below.

Leaf getting irritated by the total lack of disrespect towards him, attempted to buck Leafred off. Leafred however desperately held on knowing what Leaf had in mind.
Leaf stomped his foot and the ground began to crack... He stomped it again causing the ground to start shaking... Leaf stomped his foot once more causing the earth to crack and shake with a much more violent force.
Above the loud noise the ground was causing Leafred yelled "You have to be kidding me Leaf, you used earthquake already?!"

Things were getting extremely chaotic, out of nowhere a Gardevoir and person riding a Venasaur appeared and, for some reason, decided they wanted to stop Whips and Demons battle, a battle they were having to prevent the entire area from becoming a cluster hell of random attacks. Truly something needed to be done about this.

"Man, this got cluttered really quick, like, five people at least just came out of nowhere?", Embertail said to his buddy. He, Curt, and Jasper then began to wobble back and forth as the Venasuar (Leaf, was that what his trainer say his name was) began to use an Earthquake attack. Whips and Demon were both unaffected though, due to their battle taking place in the air, but it was obvious the Venasuar was getting pissed about something.

"Oh great, those too might interrupt the battle again, if that happens Whips could easily decided to attack them and that could screw everything over", Curt said, his voice filled with frustration. He was already on one knee due to the Earthquake, desperately trying to keep focus on the battle. Near bye one could see the tree branch Clover was resting on was shaking up and down violently, threatening to knock her up.

"OH OH, I know, I'll go talk to them!", Embertail said, jumping back on his feet and wobbly began running down to meet the two.

"T-Thanks Embertail!", Curt yelled out to his friend real quick as he now returned his full focus to Whips and Demons battle.

"(Wait, wouldn't it have made more sense for me to go, as a Ground type, Earthquake wouldn't do much to me?)", Jasper said, making an admittedly good observation.

"Yeah, that's a good point, but Embertaill can talk so he'll at least distract the two for a bit...I know that's a pretty weak reason, but he offered first and I just went with it", Curt said, giving Jasper a shrug, to which the Cubone replied with a roll of her eye's.

Embertail hopped up and down the field to the man and his Venasuar, despite the short distance to the two and Embertails impressive speed, it took him a while to get there due to the Earthquake. As he got near to Leaf and the Earthquake got more server, so Embertail decided to just go for it and leaped right onto the Venasaur's head, and right in front of Leafred.

"Hey, what's sup, listen, I hate to sound bossy, but if it's not too much trouble, could I get you guy's to tone down the Earthquake, and can I say it is a very powerful Earthquake", the talking Charmander said with a big, goofy grin his face, "it's just, Whips doesn't like having one on one battles interrupted...plus, Leaf, your Earthquakes threatening to knock the baby Eevee over there off that tree". Embertail finished his sentence by pointing to the little Clover up in the tree.

"Oh hey, I never got your name, I heard you say his name was Leaf, but your's is still a mystery, mine's Embertail!", the tiny dragon said as he extended a hand/claw for a friendly handshake.

The Demon took the hit to the face, mainly because he was dumbfounded at the Dragonite's fairness. Something he was not acquainted with. Now hit in the face, he was knocked back to reality. Getting back in the sky, his mouths glowed with dark energy as he released a Dark pulse.

The Umbreon stumbled back from the shadow ball. He had been beaten to a pulp now, along with him still being hurt from a earlier hunt. He shivered and crawled behind the man, who focus seemed to be on the battle unfolding.

The Espeon, drenched with water and grazed by the fire fang, crawled up the tree the Eevee was in. Hoping she didn't notice her, she climbed on a branch a little ways up from her. She used this opportunity to lick her wounds, and herself, dry.

(OOC: y'all post a LOT when I'm at school and asleep! I am missing out on a lot of action so I've decided to drop out of this, just after one more post! I might post again if someone messages me and wants me to post more)
Satoshi saw the demon. His vision went bleak. A something flashed before him, a flash back. His father handed him an ocarina. He flashed forward to when his father was completely mutilated. His organs, bones, and tendons. Satoshi looked to the demon. "I... It was you! Pokemon like you... THAT CORRUPTED HIM!" Satoshi's aqua jet shot him to the battle field in the blink of an eye. When he passed Wisps a patch of the dragon's scales were sliced off and left it bleeding slightly. Satoshi didn't notice...
But Odessa did,
Odessa zipped over and clamped Satoshi's neck and got pulled with his aqua jet towards the Hydreigon. Satoshi noticed he hurt his sister and stopped mid-attack. He was in front of the demon He was then yanked back by Odessa before he could get hurt. He dropped a picture in the process. It was of a shiny Ninetales and three Vulpix. "Odessa! Stop!" He said, reaching for the photo with tears in his eyes. He didn't want to hurt his sister, so he didn't struggle. They disappeared quickly in the distance.

Ok talking pokemon... that's new. Leafred thought to himself.
"Hi there I'm Leafred and I'm sorry Leaf gets really mad sometimes, and I still haven't figured out what to do about it." Leafred told the Charmander.
Leaf did not answer the Charmander, but bucked Leafred and the Charmander off his back and ran towards the baby Eevee and knocked the tree over then went to catch the Eevee.

Whips grunted as Satoshi whizzed by him with his Aqua Jet and somehow knocking of some of his scales, which was not easy to do. He had to admit, despite his anger at the Buizel of interfering with his match, he was impressed at his power, truly this was far from your ordinary Buizel. Unfortunately, the Aqua Jet knocked Whips off his focus, and by the time he saw Demons Dark Pulse their was not nearly enough time to move out of the way. Instead, he merely threw his arms up in an attempt to shield himself and took the brunt of the attack, sending him falling to the ground with a CRASH!

"Oh crap, WHIPS NO!", Curt yelled to his dragon companion, utterly stunned at Demons power. There were few attacks that could knock Whips out of the sky like that, truly the rumors and legends of the power of a Hydreigon were not simply over exaggerated myths.

"Oh no, WHIPS BUDDY, ARE YOU O.K!?", Embertail cried out, not even caring he got thrown off of Leaf. Thankfully, the smoke cleared fairly quickly and everyone could see the Dragonite was hastily picking himself up. It was clear that the Dark Pulse did quite a bit of damage, but Dragonite were sturdy Pokemon, and Whips was a sturdy Dragonite. The storm Whips was conjuring up was now in full effect, however, despite the dark clouds, their was no rain, instead heavy winds were blowing all across the battlefield and, depending on a Pokemons skill in the air, could drastically alter the state of the battle. It was indeed an over looked ability of a Dragonair's and Dragonites, their ability to change the weather at a whim, it was one of the things that made the Pokemon so deadly. Embertail and Jasper let out a cheer for their friend while Curt let out a quick sigh of relief.

"Alright, that's the spirit Whips, gonna take more then one hit to bring you down!", Curt cried as Whips righted himself, "alright then let's ride the tail wind and hit him with Dragon Rush!" Whips gave a quick nod and launched himself at high speeds towards the Hydreigon, the Dragonite now coated in a deep blue aura. Dragon Rush was normally an inaccurate attack due to the energy making it difficult to control, but with his ability to control and change the wind flow, he could almost steer himself on target towards Demon. The attack was still a bit of a gamble, but with his ability to manipulate the weather, Whips could turn the odds to their favor. Still, in spite of the rocky start, Whips was enjoying himself more then he had in a while, so far, Demon was everything he hoped a Hydriegon would be, and he was looking forward to what he and his trainer had in store next.

"Hehe, man this battle is getting me PUMPED! Hey, you guys look tough, after they're done, maybe we could battle next, whattya say?", Embertail said to Leaf and Leafred.

Last edited:
The Demon noticed the sudden wind change, and was blown around a bit. He regained his control eventually, as Whips charged through with dragon rush. He avoided the brunt force of it, but it did graze him. It was time to counterattack. The Demon's tail glowed with steely power, as he lined up his attack with Whips back. He prepared for impact with the dragonite.

The Espeon was caught off guard by the tree collapsing and the winds. Yelping, she jumped off the tree. She flipped over on the ground, and now expected to be hit by either a stray attack or someone else.

"Heh maybe when this chaos is at an end." Leafred told Embertail. "For now let's just try to survive." He started making his way towards Leaf after grabbing his green ball cap.

"Awww don't worry, Whips is an intense fighter, but he won't whined things up so bad that they put us all in serious danger", Embertail replied to Leafred.

Whips grunted as his powerful Dragon Rush attack only just grazed the Hydreigon, the dragon was clearly a fairly experience flier despite only gaining the ability to fly in it's final evolutionary stage. Then again, Whips himself hadn't been a Dragonite for very long himself, given a Hydreigon's incredible life span, who knew how old Demon was or how many years he spent terrorizing the skies. Perhaps this man captured it out in the wild in a far off land where it was wreaking havoc? Or maybe Demon was a Pokemon passed down through his family through generations, their secret weapon they used to obtain glory and to bring their opponents to their knee's? Or maybe this man was just an exceptional trainer who taught Demon how to fly through turbulent winds, who could say?

"Crap, WHIPS, HE'S USING IRON TAIL, TRY TO CATCH IT WITH FIRE PUNCH!", Curt yelled to the air born Whips over the whooshing of the wind. Whips grunted as he focused the ancient, dragonic magic of his species in an attempt to ignite his fist's, a difficult endeavor considering the speeds of the wind making it troublesome for a flame to start. Thankfully, Whips was able to ignite his fist's just in time to catch the Iron Tail, but not before the momentum of caused Demons tail to slammed directly into Whips, causing him to give a small groan in pain. Demon was indeed very strong, but when it came to raw brute force, Whips had the upper hand over just about any Pokemon, even a Pokemon as mighty as a Hydreigon. They had made a mistake in getting close to Whips instead of keep their distance where Demon had the ranged advantage, and now, Whips had managed to endure through the force of the Iron Tail and obtained a firm grasp on the Hydreigons tail!

ALRIGHT WHIPS, YANK HIM TOWARDS YA AND HIT HIM WITH BRICK BREAK, FULL POWER!", Curt cried towards his partner, his voice full of excitement at the opportunity that presented itself. Whips took a moment to ready himself, that Iron Tail hurt after all, then gave the Hydreigon tail a strong yank in an attempt to pull him forward! For a moment, his eye's locked with Demons, and not for a moment did the Hydreigon look scared, in fact, to Whips he seemed to be enjoying the battle as much as he was. Whips himself donned a smile of his own (why wouldn't one smile when fighting an opponent as worthy as Demon?), and then put a massive amount of his strength into his glowing white fist, and attempted to strike Demon right in the stomach.

The battle was getting intense, neither dragon was willing to give an inch, and the very terrain they fought upon was being torn asunder by the mere power these two titans were emitting due to their clash in the heavens. All in all, it was a great fight that people would have payed good money to see!

"Huh, hey what is this?", Jasper said as she picked up a photo, "...looks like a picture of Satoshi and an....oddly colored Ninetales...eh, we better hold on to it, maybe we can use it for a Christmas photo...or something." Jasper said as she stuffed the picture into Curt's pack.

Last edited:
The Demon realized three things: One, he underestimated his opponent. Two, getting close to him was a mistake. Three, it was finally a fight that he didn't curbstomp. And that made it fun in his head. The Demon took the hit surprisingly well, but still flew back quite a distance. When he recovered his balance, he prepared another attack. Knowing that Whips had only demonstrated physical attacks, and getting close was bad, he decided Iron tail would not be of use in this battle. His mouths charged up with purple energy, an attack one could presume was dragon pulse. He released the bolts of energy towards the Dragonite.

The man sat back and observed the battle. He had, like his Demon, underestimated Curt and his dragon. A smile broke out on his face, as he watched the battle go on. At this point he would be fine win or lose, and for the first time in awhile, walk away with dignity. Then battle was fun to watch, so that was a plus too. For the moment, the thought of the Eevee drifted away as he wondered what Whips would do now.

Leafred made his decision. The Hydreion was holding out against the Dragonite at least until recently. I'll just send out serenity and have her use ice beam on the Hydreion. Leafred thought reaching for his Gorebys' pokeball. Oh... dang it!!! I left all my pokeballs before coming here... Sigh back to chasing down Leaf...
Leaf had just started to head out of the way with the baby Eevee when his trainer came up to him and told him to leave the Eevee somewhere safe and then meet me back here shortly.
After completing his trainer's request Leaf trotted back to Leafred. "Hope you're ready for a fight Leaf. We are planning on helping the Dragonite against the Hydreion. Since the Hydreion is in the air you'll have to use energy ball against him." Leaf shot a rapid succession of 5 energy balls towards the Hydreion.

Whips had to admit, he was surprised to see how well Demon took the hit. Granted he was hoping one Brick Break wouldn't be enough to bring the fellow dragon to his knee, still, it was impressive to see the Hydreigon bounce back from such a hit. There was no two ways about it, Demon was truly living up to his name, but could one expect anything less from a Hydreigon?

It also became clear that the two learned from their mistakes, as they immediately went back to long range attacks, only this time, they weren't pulling any punches. They watched as Demons three mouths open wide, draconic energy seeping from the jaws, and then throwing a powerful Dragon Pulse at Whips. The attack seemed to burn the air around it as it rocketed towards Whips, the super effective attack was getting closer incredibly quick, and they didn't have a solid counter against an attack of that speed.

"D-damn it, WHIPS GET OUT OF THE WAY", Curt yelled to the Dragonite. It was a simple command, but Curt didn't have anything else up his sleeve at the moment. Whips attempted to move out of the way of the attack, but Whips was not a very fast Dragonite, at the attack ended up scorching his left arm and knocking a good number of scales off in the process. Whips held himself in the air, but his left arm was noticeably damaged as the dragon instinctively grabbed it. Whips glared at Demon, not so much in anger, it was more of a "I can't believe I let you get that good of a hit on me" sort of look.

Just then, they began to hear whizzing as what looked like several Energy Balls were charging up and looked to be heading towards Demon! Thankfully, Embertail was their to quickly intercept them, as he leaped into the air just as Leaf fired them and, with a combination of his great speed and Dragon Claw. The Venasuar was definitely quick, but speed was Embertail specialty, he proved that by deflecting most of the Energy Balls, leaving Demon to easily avoid the few the remained. Whips turned and glared a Leaf and Leafred, furious with their attempt at interrupting their fight, but lucky for them, Embertail caught his attention.

"DON'T WORRY, I'LL TALK TO THEM, JUST FOCUS ON YOUR FIGHT, REMEMBER, I'M ROOTING FOR YOU BUDDY"!, Embertail yelled to his friend. Whips gave the Lizard Pokemon a quick nod before turning to Demon to make sure he wasn't inconvenienced by the interruption. Embertail himself turned to face Leafred and Leaf, he still had his typical smile, but his eye's showed a level of worry and hurt about the two's actions.

"Listen, I understand what you're trying to do, but right now, this is an honorable fight between two dragons, and dragons take a breach of honor very seriously, believe me I know", Embertail said, his cheery, goofy demeanor returning, "besides, you should have more faith in Whips and Curt! I know Dragonites look cute and cuddly, but believe me, they're incredibly strong, and Curt ain't a bad trainer, so just sit back and watch from now, believe me, they're far from done!" With that said, Embertail sat back down and returned his attention to the to dragons battle.

"WHIPS, CAN YOU STILL USE YOUR ARM?", Curt cried to the Dragonite. If Whips' arm had sustained a serious injury, he might have to call the match soon. Thankfully, Whips' functions in his arm seemed fine as he moved it about, though if the small wince he gave was any indication, it was not without some pain. It looked like they were going to try to avoid use of that arm this fight. Still, they still needed to get close to Demon if they were going to win, they couldn't beat him using long range attacks, where Demon had they clear advantage. But so long as Demon could keep them at bay this Dragon Pulse, their was little they could do to get close to him without blindly charging at him, and they had nothing that could overpower an attack from a Hydreigon....but maybe they had something that could negate it's attacks!

"WHIPS, ADVANCED ON DEMON WITH IRON HEAD, AS FAST AS YOU CAN!", Curt advised his teammate. Whips got the picture as he straightened himself up as his skull began to sheen a bright grey. He pulled himself back and charged towards the Hydregion as fast as he could, using Iron Head as a shield against another potential Dragon Pulse as much as an offensive attack. It was another risky move, but when fighting a Pseudo-Legendary like Demon you have to take risks to achieve victory, even if you yourself are a Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon like Whips!

"You know, I just realized how weird it is for you guy's to be interacting with a talking Pokemon, most people start asking questions, but I guess with all the chaos it sort of slipped your minds, huh", Embertail said to Leafred and Leaf, a light, chuckle in his voice before noticing someone stirring near by.

"Oh, hey there, aren't you that Espeon that's with that guy, why don't you hang over here with us?", Embertail said, beckoning the Sun Pokemon over.

Last edited:
"Me...?" Considering that she was the only Espeon there, she got up and walked towards Embertail. It probably was safer than near the dragons. "Hello?"

The Demon was running out of choices. Dragon pulse and Dark pulse wouldn't even scratch the iron head, and iron tail was ineffective against a wave of brute force. He could've dived out of the way, but he decided to be risky. His final attack, and both of theirs it seemed. If the iron head did connect, he was a goner. So that left his last attack. His mouths glowed with white energy, as he prepared it. The attack that could decimate a weak Pokemon, but hopefully not Whips. Hyper Beam. If his attack didn't connect, or Whips survived it, he wouldn't be able to attack or move for a while, having to find some more energy after spending it all. As the Dragonite got ever closer, he released his gigantic beam. Would iron head block it? He'd have to see.

The poacher had picked up the Demon's pokeball now, ready to chain him away if things got out of hand. I want to win, but not to destroy them. He thought to himself.

Nuri calmed down and climbed up and sat next to Clover, Splash siting beside her. "This battle is hectic!" Nuri shouted through the commotion. "Fire stone?" Wave asked Nuri and she nodded, touching it. In a blinding light, Nuri was back to being a Ninetales. "FINALLY IM A NINETALES AGAIN HERE ME ROAR!!!" Nuri shouted and roared, shaking the ground even more that the earthquake did.

Rushing through the forest, the Absol warned people. In the distance, he sees a battle, thinking it is incredibly childish. He ran over to the commotion in a stern, clear, voice, enough to echo through the entire forest, "Enough!" at the same time, he used flash to grab everyone's attention. Walking over with a prideful firiosity, "Do you not realize what's coming?" he scowled at the dragonite and Hydreigon. "You two could play later, but first deal with the problem at hand," he said aggravated.

"Hey, Nuri's a Ninetales again, that was fast, didn't seem like that went anywhere, but congratulations Nu-oh crap...", Embertail said, his cheer turning to fear as he saw Demons attack.

Oh damn, WHIPS STOP"!, Curt cried, but it was to late as the Hyper Beam connected. Though Iron Head was negating a bit of the damage, it wouldn't last long, soon its power would fade and the Whips would be at Demons mercy. Hyper Beam was one of the strongest attacks in the world, and a Hydreigons Hyper Beam had enough power to vaporize a tank, if it hit Whips they'd be more then done, Whips could be seriously hurt! The Iron Head bought Whips enough time for him to attempt to catch the blast, but it was clear Demons mighty blast was overwhelming the Dragonite. They were out of options, they needed to risk everything on this next attack, it was now or never!

"Whips...OUTRAGE!", Curt cried to his partner. Whips eye's grew wide for a moment at his friends command, but the quickly grew....calm. For a second, even over the roar of the Hyper Beam, everything was tranquil, then Whips began glowing a deep red. It became clear then, one way or another, this was the ending to the match.

The Dragonite let out a primal cry as he was engulfed with the ancient, immortal energies only the mightiest of dragons could possess. Then, despite everything, he began inching his way closer to Demon, Whips attack fueling him with such rage that he was able to momentary ignore the pain caused by the Hyper Beam. Outrage was one of the most powerful Dragon-Type attacks, calling forth the very ancient fury of a dragon and turned it into raw power. It was Whips' ultimate move, and one he didn't use lightly. As Whips began to move closer to Demon, the Hydreigon seemed to be putting even more power into the Beam, Whips seemed to buckle for a moment, but never let up. Then, when the two dragons were little more then a foot from each other, Whips winded up, and threw a deep red, draconic powered punch at the Hydreigon. No one could tell if the, move connected our not, as the power of the two attacks caused a massive explosion in the sky, it would take a moment to see who would be the victory.

"(Hey buddy, calm down the battle's almost done)", Jasper said to the Absol as Curt, Embertail, and everyone else keep their eye's on the sky, tension running through them to see the outcome of the battle.

Last edited: