• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alone (Jump-In RP)

Whips watched as Nuri fled from the battlefield, then turned to look at the comic book she had placed in his hand. It wasn't a limited edition, signed, or even the same issue as the one she tore up, still, he took it as a sign of her surrender. He had to admit, he was expecting a little more of a fight out of her, but perhaps her previous clashes with Shooty had taken more energy out of her then he thought. He decided he would ask for a rematch with Nuri once she had recovered, but for now, the match was settled and he made his way back to Embertail and Curt.

"Jeeez, you think Whips over did it just a little", Embertail said as he saw Nuri make her way out of the rubble, covered with wounds, "good thing there are doctor's all around to patch her up, huh? Then, to their surprise, Nuri approached them and began yelling at them for not helping her.

"What do you mean, of course we weren't going to get involved, if I thought Whips was going to go overboard and really hurt you I would have intervened, he didn't even use Outrage for crying out loud!", Curt replied, but Nuri would have none of it as she fled the scene, "hey wait, where are you going, don''t you want to get bandaged up y the doct- and she's gone....

"Huh, does anyone else feel bad?", Embertail said, drooping down a bit.

"(Why should you? You've tried to reason with her, take her to a doctor, patch up her wounds, and you did all this after she Fire Fanged Curt right in the arm"), Whips replied having rejoined them, he then gestured towards Curt bandaged arm to emphasis his point.

"Yeah, and it was my squeezing arm too...",Curt said, looking a tad crestfallen.

"Huh, when you put it that way...", Embertail began before he caught the Eevee's glare and then ran after Nuri, "H-hey, wait, SHE STARTED IT YOU KNOW!"

("So, are you going to go after her, I mean, if I were you, I wouldn't trust that Eevee in the hands of a Pokemon that damn near tore me to shreds because I nipped one of her tails"), Whips asked the Flareon, while making an admittedly good point.

Nuri stopped at the river and placed Eevee at the side before jumping in the water. Almost instantly all the wounds healed and Nuri climbed out of the water like nothing ever happened. Nuri wrapped a tail around Eevee and dipped her up to her tail. A tail began to grow back and Nuri pulled Eevee out once her tail was fully grown. Nuri placed Eevee on her head and ran back to Curt and the others.

"Embertail, are you sure this is a good idea?", Curt asked his Charmander companion.

"Yeah, I mean, we defeated Dr. Autasmo and Shooty and saved the Pokemon Center....kinda....that totally merit's fireworks, besides, I've alway's wanted to ignite an explosive with my tail!", Embertail said as he set the fuse on a Roman Candle with, of course, his tail. This filled him with glee.

"Saved the-? HALF THE POKEMON CENTER IS DESTROYED!!!!!", the nurse screamed as she pointed to the wreckage that was once the Pokemon Center.

"Yeah, but those things are getting destroyed and rebuilt every other month, the important thing is that nobody got hurt and nobody is getting sued", Curt said. Just then, the Roman Candle fired and went whizzing past the re-arrived Nuri and Eevee! Thankfully they were both completely unarmed...except the Eevees' tail had, once again, got burnt off by the fire emitted by the candle, but other then that she was O.K.

"Ooooopss, uh, yeah that was my bad, sorry about your tail uhhhh....what did you say your name was again?", Embertail asked the Eevee.

Last edited:
The nurse bandaged the remains of her tail (once again) and Eevee huffed at Embertail. There was still most of it there, however, and it was mostly the tip that was gone. Embertail then proceeded to ask for her name, which couldn't be answered both because she didn't have one and she couldn't talk. She looked at Embertail and tilted her head slightly before the firework exploded. Eevee flinched, looking up. At least it looked pretty after making that weird noise.

Nuri smiled "How about Clover?" Nuri asked Eevee. I wonder what Eevee will evolve into... Nuri looked up and smiled before pulling a bottle of the water out of one of her tails and poured it on Eevee's tail, again. Nuri took off the bandages and glared at Embertail.

Eevee smiled, and nodded. She liked Clover. Nuri put that that stuff on her tail again and the burnt part grew back. Clover waved her tail back and forth, happy to be able to move it again. She jumped off of Nuri and ran to Flareon, smiling up at him.

Nuri smiled but it faltered.

~~Flashback~~

Nuri smiled down at the two eevees that rested at her paws. The Shiny started to cry, a lot wear as the normal, smiled and ran around Nuri. Nuri looked up at the mother and father and nodded at them "I'll keep them safe" Nuri said and smiled at them before she picked up the two eevees and ran to the lake. Later that day Nuri sat and waited for the Parents to come back but none came. The eevees where crying none stop. A loud bang sounded through the air and Nuri looked down at the Shiny Eevee to see him dead. Nuri gasped and picked up the other Eevee before she raced into the forest. Nuri panted heavily as she placed eevee in a bush and turned to hear more gunshots. Nuri used flamethrower on the man and killed him. Nuri turned and looked at Eevee, licked her head before running away. The Female eevee will never be forgotten in Nuri's head.
~~Flashback Over~~

Nuri sat down and closed her eyes, suddenly panting very hard. Nuri looked around and she swore she heard little 'Vee's in the distance. Nuri shook her head and looked at Clover.

"Clover huh? I kinda wanted to name you Fire Tushie because your tail is always getting burnt off, but Clover's a nice name too", Embertail said to the newly named Eevee, now picking up that she couldn't talk, "you know, you should consider evolving into a Flareon when you're ready, I know Fire Stones are really expensive, but if you did, your tail wouldn't get burned off by fire anymore!" The group watched at the fireworks exploded all around, it was only evening, so they were just a tad hard to see, but they were still quiet the spectacle. Embertails' tail waved back and forth, and before long he could swear he smelt smoke.

"Oh crap sorry!!!", Embertail cried as he put out the fire he started on Clover's bandages, leaving her tail once again, half gone "man, I am terrible today, this is what, the fifth time you lost a part of your tail, hehehe"?

"You made sure all the safety precautions were in place right?", the nurse asked them, "we don't want a repeat of what happened with...."

"Yeah yeah, don't worry, still, I guess your right, maybe we should have just had a pizza party instead", Curt replied.

"I hear ya, I mean, after that forest burnt down a few day's ago, all those Pokemon who lost their homes...well the ones who made it out atleast....", Embertail said, he decided to change the topic of conversation somewhere else, "So, where did you say you were from again Clover?"

Last edited:
"She was from the forest wh--- Oh my god what?! Whendiditburndown?!" Nuri asked suddenly standing up. Nuri's eyes flicked t where the starting of the woods was. Nuri's eyes widened "N-No...Eevee..." Nuri said and turned around as she looked at the forest. Nuri sat down and her ears lay flat against her head as she looked at the woods. Nuri's tails lay flat on the ground, not even moving. Nuri watched for any life that would come out of the forest but none came.

Clover tilted her head. A forest? She climbed up on top of Nuri and looked in her direction. The trees looked strange-- some of them were black, and there were no leaves. But she instantly recognized everything around it.
That was home!
Clover leaped off of Nuri with joy, not even bothering to be annoyed about her tail, and raced toward the forest. She couldn't wait to see mother again, and for her to meet Flareon and Nuri and Embertail and Whips. When she reached the edge of the forest she was a bit surprised. There was no grass on the ground... Clover shrugged it off, turning and waiting for her friends to follow.

Nuri raced after Clover. Nuri stopped and looked around the dead forest. "This is now how it was Clover..." Nuri said and smiled at the Memories of the Two eevees that came back to her. Nuri tuned and faced the others, waiting for them to come.

Clover could hardly wait. She could barely see her den in the distance, and she ran to it as fast as she could, calling to her mother.
But she wasn't there.
Clover looked around inside, but she wasn't there either. She had promised she would look for her, when the orange stuff came. And she said that if she couldn't find her she would wait here.
...Maybe she was on her way back. Clover sighed, laying down and resting her head on her paws. She would see her mother again! She just had to wait for her to come back!
...Right?

Embertail and the group followed Clover back to her den, or at least, what was left of it, the majority of it had been charred black. They saw her curl up on a relativity unburnt section of the dens floor, obviously waiting for her mother, or perhaps a sibling, just someone to come find her. That was defiantly a sucker punch to the heart, seeing her all bundled up, half asleep waiting for her family.

"Hehe, yeeeaaaah, uh, are you guy's getting the impression that I am from this picture?",Embertail said to the group in a hushed voice.

"(Yep, looks like we're going to have another Eevee as part of our team)", Whips replied, despite the crudeness of his statement, his voice betrayed his attempt at an uncaring demeanor, revealing just a little pity in his voice for Clover.

"Whips come on, not the time man", Curt said to the Dragonite who let out a sigh, "Embertail, she can't stay here, there's no food, and if she'll be easy prey for any scavengers, Whips, let's go outside to see if we can find any clues for,,,well". Embertail nodded to his friend and made his way over to Clover and poked her to rouse her awake, at least, he thought she feel asleep, she defiantly looked it. He took a deep breathe and looked deep into the Eevee's eye's, he would need to think about his next words very carefully.

"He listen, Clover, I uh, don't think your families coming back....uh, I mean JUST LOOK AT THIS PLACE, WHO'D WANT TO LIVE HERE?", Embertail said, forcing on a smile, "I think you should come with us, our backyard is pretty big, so you'll have plenty of room to run and our neighborhood is filled with Pokemon, both wild and with trai- er, I mean humans, and hey, if you don't want to do that, I'm sure either that Flareon or Nuri would LOVE to take care of you!" The cheer in Embertails voice actually seemed genuine. For a moment, things didn't seem quiet so hopeless for the little Eevee, until.....

"Oh good lord...hey, uh, Whips I, uh, found their bodies...I think", Curt's faint voice said from outside the den, noticeable full of disgust at what he found.

"(Really? Oh Arceus look at them, one of them looks relatively fine... but the other, I can barely tell that it was even....well, let's bury them before the kid see's, and now that I think about it...)", Whips voice could be faintly heard before his head popped back into the den,"(Hey Embertail, Nuri, keep the runt in here for a few minutes while we take care of...you know what)". With that Whips went back outside to help Curt complete his grizzly task.

".......Sooooo, yeah, on second though, we should stay here for a while, and take all the time we need to....uh, decide where you want to live next, hehe". Embertail said, his smile becoming noticeably more forced. His body also seemed a bit twitchy, like he was readying himself to tackle Clover if she tried to make her way outside the charred den.

"Oh crap, Whips, there are Vulliby flying over, hey wow, and a Mandibuzz is leading th-...OH CRAP THEY'RE EATING THE BODIES!"

"(HEY GET AWAY FROM THOSE, HAVE SOME ARCEUS DAMN RESPECT!")

"Yeeep, take as long as you need", Embertail said, sweat beginning to form on his brow.

Last edited:
Nuri sweat-dropped and sighed. She looked at Clover and frowned "She won't be happy about this" Nuri said "But I'll be glad to take care of her" Nuri said and ran her tongue over Clover's head

Clover was confused. Why was everyone telling her to leave? She wanted to wait for her mother. She shook her head, laying her head on her paws. She was going to wait longer.

"Well, everything's, uh, taken care of", Curt said as he and Whips made their way back into the Den.

"O.K, that''s good, but we're having trouble convincing Clover to leave...", Embertail began to say before being cut of by...

"(Of course, she's to young to piece together...what happened, it's best if we let her stay for a while, then tell her that her parents are...somewhere else..."), Whips said, everyone agreed it was probably the best course of action. However, they were only waiting but a few minuted before.....

("Hey guy's, what'd I miss?"), Jasper said as she made her way back into the den, holding her bone club in one hand and something larger but just as white in the other.

"JASPER, glad to see you're O.K!", Embertail exclaimed.

"Yeah, glad to were able to find us, uh, how did you find us, and where's Bitter?", Curt asked, dreading to think how Satoshi would react if he found out Jasper left Bitter unattended.

("Oh, Satoshi came by to pick Bitter up, I have to admit, that Buizel's a good tracker, he helped me find you all like it was nothing, he said had some business to take care of with Bitter real quick, but he should be back soon, good thing the fire at least avoided Nuri's den, unlike this one here, dang, this place got messed up"). Jasper meandered her way into the charred den, took a quick look around, and let out a low whistle.

"Uh, Japser, what's that you got in your other hand?", Embertail asked the Cubone.

("Oh, I found these recently dug patches next to the cave, and apparently someone had buried the bodies without even removing the bones! Can you believe that, how are they supposed to move on to the next life, what are they going to pass down to their next of kin? So I decided to do whoever lives here a solid and removed the smaller bodies skull so I can give them to the next of kin....if we find any"), Jasper said, he voice having a bit of a somber tone. It was typical of Cubone and Marowak burial procedures to take the bones of their deceased to use as tools, weapons, armor, and so forth. It was a sign of respect to a life well lived, or, in the case of a tragic death, that one's body may find some purpose even after their spirit had passed. Unfortunately, to most other Pokemon that just seemed morose, it only got worse as Jasper began to show off, to everyone horror, what looked like...

"(I think it's an Eevee skull, or maybe one of their evolutions, can't really tell, weird though huh, I hope this one wasn't a friend of that Eevee we ran into recentl.....ly....oh crap", Jasper cut her sentence short, now seeing the little curled up Eevee in the corner and quickly began putting the pieces together, (".....uh, whoops.....sorry kid"). She said while awkwardly trying to hide the admittedly well cleaned skull behind her back.

Last edited:
Nuri slowly turned and stared at Jasper in horror "Hide it somewhere!" Nuri said as she layed beside Clover "And her name is Clover" Nuri said and nuzzled Clover's ear.

("Uh, o-okay"), Jasper said as her head darted around, looking for a place or a way to conveniently hide the skull with out Clover seeing it.

"W-wait, give it here, we can sneak it in my pack", Curt said as he removed his backpacked an opened it up. Though it was filled with goods, camping equipment, and various other items, there seemed to be enough room for the skull. Jasper nodded and began making her way over to Curt, until...

("Awwcrap")!, the Cubone cried as she tripped and fell, sending the skull flying through the air and landing right in front of Clover. Just like that, the room went dead silent as all eye's turned towards the little Eevee, waiting, dreading her reaction. In the end all that could be said was:

("Uhhh, ooppps, my bad"), Jasper said as she picked herself up.

Nuri covered Clover's eyes as she threw the skull to Jasper. Something hit Nuri on the side and she was De-evloving. The once where a Ninetales sat, now has a Vulpix. "W-What Happened?!" Nuri screamed as she looked at Clover. Nuri was the same size as Clover.

Clover, with all of the yelling and confusion, could barley even see what was going on. Eventually she couldn't take it anymore, running out of the den to go look for her mother herself.
Clover was quickly confused. She realized that the most recent scent of any Pokémon at all was from a few days back.
....!
Eevee ran to the den, searching for a sign of her mother. She then noticed they were tossing something around in the air...
Wait. Where was Nuri?
She looked for her but could only find a Vulpix.
So who was the Vulpix...?
Clover sighed, annoyed. This was complete chaos.
And her mother was still gone.

Nuri growled "HOW AM I A DAMMN VULPIX!!!!???" Nuri shouted into the oblivion, shaking the ground a little. "I AM NURI THE NINETALES, NO NURI THE VULPIX!!!!" Nuri howled in anger as the den shook more before it stopped.

Clover almost went deaf, as far as she was concerned. Nuri was the Vulpix!!??
Clover thought for a moment before smiling. She nudged Nuri, signaling for her to follow.
She knew where the Pokémon used to go when they wanted to evolve, and there were lots of stones there.
Most of them were burnt black, but still usable. Clover looked around until she found a Fire Stone and pointed to it, looking at Nuri.

Nuri walked up to the fire stone and touched it, but it didn't work. "I-Its not working..." Nuri said and tried again and again. Nuri sighed and sat down "Looks like I'm Nuri the Vulpix...forever" She said in defeat.

"Huh, that's odd, I thought de-volution was impossible?", Curt said as he noticed Nuri was back to being a Vulpix...somehow.
It was such a shocking turn that they didn't even noticed the scrapping and digging noises coming from outside.

"(Shame, and here I was hoping for a rematch, I doubt she'll be much of a challange now that's she's unevolved....no offence Embertail"), Whips said.

"None taken buddy, and yeah, it's supposed to be impossible, well, maybe what ever happened to her will wear off?", Embertail said. Just then, scraping sounds could be heard as another figure could be heard meandering in the cave. the group turned around, and to their surprise it turned out to be an almost starved Mightyena. The poor thing looked like it had barely survived the forest fire and was at the brink of exhaustion, so much so it didn't even appear to notice them as it entered the cave, no doubt looking for shelter. But that alone wasn't the most horrifying thing, because clamped tightly in that Mightyena's jaw's was...

"Oh lord, it dug up that Eevee's mother...or at least, I think that's Clover's mom....is Clover's mom a Zigzzagon? ", Curt uttered out in horror and then confusion. Indeed, unlike the other, smaller body, this one was in surprisingly good condition, in fact, one could be forgiven for thinking that what they believed to be Clover's mom was sleeping.

"SWEET ARCEUS, we gotta stop it!", Embertail exclaimed as he began to move towards the wolf-like Pokemon, Brick Break ready to strike it down, The Mightyena growled and attempted to hold onto his find, but he was too exhausted to put up much of a fight, but he still wasn't going to just give it up. Thankfully, Curt had an idea, he immediately dug through his pack and pulled out several strips of beef jerky.

"HEY BUDDY! You want an easier meal? GO GET IT!", Curt yelled as he threw the pack of Beef Jerky out side the cave door. The Mightyena immediately turned his attention from Embertail and, seeing food that he wouldn't have to fight for, tossed the assumed to be Clover's mom still somewhat undamaged body away and immediately ran after the jerky. Unfortunately, the body ended up landing right in the middle of the cave.

("Welp, whether that's her mom or not, she's as good as traumatized now...."), Whips said flatly.

Last edited:
Satoshi got out of the rubble of the Pokemon center. He gazed around at all of the sick Pokemon rufhing out of the hospital. He instantly darted his vision to Whisps. He lost all respect for the dragon type. "All this fuss for a dumb comic! Stop acting like a child!" Satoshi yelled, though the Dragonite had his own problems, ready to rid the Dragonite away from Nuri. He then noticed Nuri had everything under control.
"I'm not going to have another accident over an over dramatic lizard..." Satoshi scoffed. He walked over the ruble. He used his Aqua Jet. The rubble cleared away at his feet before he launched in the air. His Aqua Jet flew him over to the den. He got there just in time.
"I know how to use that move!" Bitter laughed. "Big bro taught me! And watch what I can do!" She said. She stabbed her bone club into the ground. She then balanced on it. "Cool, write?" She said. She then saw Satoshi and lost her balance. She fell but he caught her.
"Hey Bitter! He have business to do back home!" Satoshi said. He looked up at the tomboy Cubone. "Thanks for taking care of her," He said politely. "Your trainer headed over to the forest," Satoshi pointed her in the direction. "I've got things to do, I'll be back sometime and find you!" He then ran off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Satoshi entered the forest. "Mother will send someone out to help the Pokemon from the Pokemon center... I have to leave you with her Bitter,"
"But!"
"No buts! Now... I don't want you following me! Stay with the village. I have business to do,"
"Fine! But bwo... I want to learn the secret of your strength!" Bitter yelled. "It isn't fwair! No Pokemon can beat you! Wemembwer when you took down that big Tywantrwum? It destroyed ower last village... But you showed up and it fwed? Why are big strong Pokemon afwaid of you?"
"They've seen what I've done, Bitter, and it's not okay!" Satoshi sighed. "You never want to be like me sis... It's not right. With power comes responsibility. My responsibility runs short at times. I've done things I regret, and that's not for you!"
"But... if I know how to fight, I might be able to defend mother while youwre gone!"
Satoshi smiled at his sister. "Y'know what? Let's try it! I've already taught you some good moves, now I'll show you how to use them to your advantages! Even while the typing doesn't match up... you'll be a great fighter!" Satoshi smiled.
"But you remember what happened to me!" A voice echoed in Satoshi's head. Satoshi looked around to see nothing. He then urged Bitter onward.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They came upon a gate. Satoshi nodded at one of the Tyranitars at the gate. "Welcome Satoshi! Your mother is looking for you!" He said.
"Thanks man!" Satoshi said as the gate opened. Huts made of sticks and mud dotted around a 30 yard radius. Several different species of Pokemon went on with their daily lives picking berries, children running around. Girls gendered at him in awe as the males seemed to try acting intimidating. Satoshi didn't look at anyone. Bitter, however, was intrigued by how many Pokemon knew him.
They arrived at a longhouse. Many Pokemon lied on beds of cotton. They were sick and some even had broken bones. "Mother!" Satoshi called. A large, fluffy, chubby Cubone got done stitching a wound. Bitter ran up to her and hugged her. "Awe... my baby girl! Did your brother take good care of you?" She chuckled.
"Momma! Big bro gave me some good training!" Bitter squeaked.
All of a sudden a Mienshao barged in. "Ms. Serene! We have an emergency! I'd rather not discuss here..."
Ms. Serene looked around awkwardly. "S... Satoshi... w... will you go with her?" She whispered to her son. Satoshi nodded and went with her.
They arrived in another hut. The Meinshao looked into Satoshi's eyes. "There is a major threat to all Pokemon kind... they may be coming..." She said. SHe stared off in the distance. "There is a clan of humans and Pokemon... they are tough, and they are terrorizing everyone!" Satoshi nodded. "I've already met with them, they're trying to vaccine Pokemon? Right?" The meinshao nodded. Satoshi darted off.
------------------------------------------Meanwhile--------------------------------------------
A blur zipped through the trees. It landed by a Vulpix and Eevee. It was a Scizor with a mark of a wave on its eye. "You are all in trouble... you have to come with me..." She told the Pokemon.

Needless to say, the new arrival stunned the entire group. Scyther we're a rare find in the wild, Scizor even more so, their rarity was almost on par with Psuedo-Legendary Pokemon, like Whips. Though it made quiet an appearance, no one was exactly keen to just jump to the Scizor's whims, especially considering the recent event's that had just transpired..

("Listen, we don't know you from Mew, most people, or Pokemon, at least give a small introduction before jumping into other's business and demanding they do as they say, and in case you haven't noticed, we're kind of preoccupied)", Whips said, pointing at Clover and what they assumed to be her deceased mother at the little Eevee's feet.

"YEAH, can't you see this Eevee just realized that her mother's dead?!?", Embertail cried while pointing at little Clover and the Zigzagoon body. It took him all of three seconds before his eye's went wide and he covered his mouth with his claws in realization of what he said.

(Gezz Embertail, you're just as bad as I am..."), Jasper replied flatly.

Last edited:
Nuri looked at Whips and jumped onto his back. Nuri layed down and closed her eyes. They insult me but I won't do anything, I know what will happen if I do... Nuri sighed and started to lick her paws, her tongue occasionally touching Whips back.

"My apologies..." The Scizor sighed. "My name is Odessa, part of the Serene clan. We work to protect Pokemon. Lately there has been a group of Pokemon and humans trying to vaccinate Pokemon against their will. THis has proven fatal to many of the forest's Pokemon. We have a fortress, just south of here. I promise I am not your enamy, for if I was I would have attacked already. Please, for the sake of this child, come with us and we can help you with these problems!" She said.
Satoshi ran through the forest. Wrong way Satoshi! I'm over here... Or am I over there? You'll never know. In fact, you don't even know where you are! Just give in... The voice echoed. "Shut up!" Satoshi shouted. Bird Pokemon flew from the trees in a startle. "I have to find out what these people are up to! And why they are vaccinating and harming these Pokemon..." With that Satoshi ran off.

Whips threw Nuri off his back, he didn't like being slept upon like he was a piece of furniture, or licked for that matter, and he still held some hard feelings towards the ex-Ninetales for destroying a prized comic book. However, what was on his, and indeed the entire parties mind was the information Odessa gave them. Embertail informed Curt was the Scizor had told them, and it left him just as confused as the rest of the group.

"Wait, vaccinating Pokemon against their will? And it's both humans AND Pokemon that are doing this? Hmmm, that sounds a bit like...but it can't be, the mortality rate is way too high...and besides, they're cartoony super villains on their worst day's", Curt began before Embertail completed his buddies thought.

"Yeah, it does sound like Dr. Autasmo and Shooty, but those number's don't make sense, at most 1 in 200 Pokemon would have a fatal reaction to a vaccines, they couldn't be vaccinating THAT many Pokemon to make a noticeable number of deaths...unless they have a vaccine factory somewhere vaccinating hundreds of Pokemon every hour, hehehe.....oh crap, that would be freakin hilarious if they had an evil vaccine factory, AND WE COULD LEGALLY BLOW IT UP!", Embertail said before he turned to Odessa with a huge grin on his face, "Odessa, we will help you on your quest, so long as we get to blow up an evil vaccination factory somewhere along the journey!"

"(Listen, I'm all for blowing up evil factories, but honestly, those too aren't THAT much of a threat (hell, they both fled like cowards the moment I got angry), besides this Eevee is currently dealing with severe emotional trauma over her mom ["Actually Whips, I'm starting to think that isn't her mom", Embertail said], and she should be left to deal with it first, DAMN IT)", Whips cried as he stomped his foot on the ground in frustration, loosing a large rock from the Dens roof. It made a soft whizzing noise as it fell through the air and landed directly on the body, that was still next to Clover. It made a loud "SPLAT!" as it landed on the corpse, and once again, the entire Den went silent.

("You know, I just realized that's a Zigzagoon corpse, so that couldn't be Clovers Mother....."), Whips replied flatly and feeling somewhat stupid, ("let's all just pretend like that never happened".)

"(Agreed! So I think we're ready to go, lead the way Odessa)", Jasper replied very rapidly.

"Right, but first", Curt said as he scooped Clover up in his arms and held her tight, "you're coming with us little missy". Curt knew the Eevee couldn't stay here, the sudden arrival of a hungry Mightyena proved there were plenty of desperate, hungry Pokemon roaming the area, and most of them much bigger then little Clover. The little Eevee was far too young to fight for herself, so it was up to them to keep an eye on her and give the kit protection.

"Hey, does anyone know what happened to that Flareon, seems like he should be here too...", Embertail said.

Last edited:
Nuri sat at Curt's feet looking at Whips. Nuri looked away and sighed before she jumped on Curt's shoulder. Nuri quietly sat down and sighed before she closed her eyes

Clover growled at Curt and scratched his face before jumping out of his arms and sitting down stubbornly. She wasn't going to leave. This was home. And she was going to wait for her mother no matter what anyone said.

Clover looked up at Nuri for a few moments before tears started to fall from her eyes. She looked over at everyone else, and they didn't seem to be arguing against it. She slowly turned around, staring at the ground for a moment.
Then she began running out of the forest, back the way they came.
She ran past the den and out of the forest. She didn't know where she was going, but she was running as fast as she could. If her mother wasn't coming back, she was going to find her if it meant searching every inch of the planet.

Nuri's ears twitched as she ran after Clover. Nuri was right behind Clover, a look of boredom on her face. Nuri looked around warily, a set of lout thumps was heard in the distance.

Ah. The charred scent in the air wafted into his nostrils. Perfect day to pick off some little pokemon, who survived the fire. He spotted two in particular. A Eevee and a Vulpix, all alone. He smirked. Perfect.

His 'pack' as he called them, came up beside him. A Umbreon with a single eye, a Mightyena who looked...insane, to say the least, a Espeon who still looked rather young, and freshly beaten, and his special one. The demon, kept locked in his pokeball.

He walked up behind the Eevee and the Vulpix, proceeding to grabbed them by the scruff. "Aww, is the little Eevee and Vulpix all alone?" He said condescendingly. "You'll be perfect." He, however, didn't notice the rest of pokemon and Curt behind him.

"Ow, hey, stop that!", Curt cried as Clover predictably batted his face and wiggled out of his grasp. Nuri was attempting to reason with the little Eevee and at first, it seemed like she was having some success. Then Clover sprinted out the cave, tears in her eye's, she clearly didn't understand the reality of the situation. In the end Curt's team attempted to follow after Nuri in hot pursuit.

"(We should just tell her, we're only making this harder on her by keeping it a secret)", Whips said as he followed after Nuri.

"(Oh yeah, great idea Whips, we can just walk over and say "Hey Clover, guess what, your moms not coming back because she's dead, deal with it!")", Jasper replied sarcastically. However, the conversation was cut short as they finally caught up to the two, who in turn appeared to have been caught by a man who had an Umbreon, Mightyena, and Espeon by his side. They didn't even immediatly question why the guy was in the middle of a burned down forest, they were just happy (and surprised) that he managed to capture Cover, Nuri too in fact.

"Oh hey man, thanks, we've been trying to get our hands on those guys for", Curt was cut short as Nuri loosed a Flamethrower on the man, which allowed the group to get a good look at them. It didn't even need to be said, everything about his appearance screamed "Pokemon Poacher", from his attire right down to his beaten and bruised Pokemon. They wasted no time in acting, Curt immediately moved in on the man, who was desecrated by the Flamethrower, and plucked the two Pokemon from his loosened grasp while Embertail, Whips, and Jasper covered his advance.

"Don't try and run, we need to stay together", Curt said to Clover and Nuri before setting them down and then turning to talk to the poacher, "So, what are people like you doing here, didn't you know that the capture of Pokemon has been banned here due to the fire?" Curt looked around for any sign of Odessa, this guy looked pretty tough, and Curt wanted all the possible back-up he could get.

"(Curt, let's cut the crap, look at these guy's, they're obviously poachers, they arn't going to listen to reason)", Whips replied as he bashed his fist's together. No doubt the Dragonite was eagerly looking for a good fight after being denied one by Nuri, plus iit seem to come with the bonus of them being on the moral high ground due to being against poachers.

"Come on Whips, you don't know that they're poachers, maybe they were just trying to help, I'm going to try talking to them!", Embertail said and, before anyone could object, began speaking to the poacher in perfect English, "Hello there, I'm Embertail, the human's name is Curt, the Dragonite is Whips, and the Cubone is Jasper, it's really great to meet you!...So who are you guy's?" Curt let out a groan while Whips and Jasper slapped their heads as Embertail just revealed that he could talk.

"Well, if they are poacher's, we're defiantly going to find out now, no poacher is going to pass up trying to get a talking Pokemon", Curt said flatly as they prepared for the mans possible assault.

"EXACTLY, now we can find out for sure, see, I thought this through", Embertail said with a goofy smile. He clearly didn't think this through.

Last edited:
Nuri also slapped her face and sighed "Idiot..." Nuri said and looked at the man, incase he decided to do something. Nuri jumped on Curt's shoulder and sat down, glaring at the pokèmon he had.