• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alone (Jump-In RP)

"There they are, it looks like......no they're not....", Curt deadpanned as he saw what looked like Nuri heading towards the tornado to...

"(IS THIS NINETALES STUPID, SHE'S ACTUALLY BRINGING A CHILD INTO A TORNADO!?!?!)", Flare cried as she attempted to stop Nuri from jumping in, but it was too little too late as Nuri hopped through a hole which she then promptly sealed. For a brief moment, they just considered letting the two Pokemon be, till they saw the tornado shift its path in a direction that put them both in danger.

"(Dang, and here I was thinking I wouldn't be very good with kids"), Jasper observed.

"Oh crap that thing's heading straight towards a lake, Nuri won't be able to keep herself levitated long enough to pass over it...", Curt observed. Their path was clear, they had to at least try to stop the storm, or else Nuri and Clover would whined up at the bottom of a lake.

"Whips, I know you're tired, but please, can you at least try to do something about that thing", Curt pleaded with the Dragonite. Whips gave his human friend a brief nod and focused on the tornado, the storm appeared to be slowing, even weakening a little, but Whips was still to worn out from his battle with Demon. Thankfully, Flare was their to assist him, using her own magical powers, she was able to channel a portion of her stamina to Whips, giving him just enough energy to dispel the tornado right before it passed over the lake.

"Whips, I owe you so many Pokepuffs", Curt said to the now panting Dragonite, who returned Curt's praise with a half-smile,"you too Flare, but right now I'm more concerned about Clover, let's go...get...her...". However, before Curt could even begin heading towards the two Pokemon, Flare was already well on her way towards Nuri. She made her way right in front of her fellow Ninetales, took a deep breathe, and....

"(ARE YOU INSANE, WHAT TYPE OF MORON BRINGS A CHILD INTO A TORNADO, YOU BOTH COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED, IS THE TERM "THINKING BEFORE YOU ACT" JUST A COMPLETELY FOREIGN CONCEPT TO YOU, HONESTLY, AND YOU HAVE THE GAUL TO CALL HUMANS AND THE POKEMON THAT TRAVEL WITH THEM DANGEROUS"!?!?!!?!), Flare screamed at the other Ninetales as she ripped Clover from her back and, contrary to her current outburst, gently levitated her to Curt's arms.

"Uhhh, Clover, I know you don't really trust us right now, but I think it's best if you stay away from Nuri for a bit". Embertail said as Flare screamed at Nuri in the distance.

Last edited:
Clover looked up, amazed.
"Pretty," was all she could say. She didn't know such devastating, deadly storms could be so... beautiful.
But, speaking of devastating and deadly... this forest was really finished now. It had only been a few days since the fire... she sighed. Now she knew she would have to leave home. This would be a wasteland, not a forest.
Well, it was all fun and games until SOMEONE came and ruined everything.
Clover growled at Embertail and the others.
"Go away," she said, pouting.
They told her to stay away from Nuri, which almost made her lunge at Curt and rip his eyes out.
"I'd rather die."

Aerial noticed that Nuri opened a hole in the tornado. Aerial made a split second decision to drop Leafred and speed into the hole. Aerial made it in as the winds picked back up. "Hello I'm Aerial." She said to the Ninetales and the Eevee.

(U should probably delete the double post @Leafred XD)
Clover raised an eyebrow at Aerial.
"Are you with the humans? And WOULD YOU LET ME GO!?"
She used Bite on Curt and used Swift on the Ninetails before returning to her place on Nuri's back.

Last edited:
"NICE TRY, BUT I'M EXPECTING YOU THIS TIME", Curt cried as he lunged forward and recaptured little Clover before she could make it back to Nuri, who was still being screamed at by Flare. Thankfully, he was still wearing his protective leather gloves from back when they were trying to deal with that Flareon a while back, so Clover's little teeth didn't even reach his skin. Whatever happened to that Flareon anyways? Flare, being the wise and powerful Ninetales that she was, was able to detect the swift, and countered it with Extrasensory, shattering the stars. All while not yielding her verbal assault on Nuri.

"I don't get it Clover, why do you hate humans, I've lived with them all my life and, while there are a few humans that are real jerks, most of them are great!", Embertail asked the little Eevee.

Last edited:
Ren stood up surprisingly well, heavy winds pulling him towards the vortex. The absol sighed, "Please don't tell me they think this is the storm I warned them about." He noticed the Eevee that spoke to him unwillingly in the hands of a human. Unsure on how they would survive with the tornado moving, he stood on a steep rock facing the vortex. "Why do I have to be caught in this mess they made," Ren said dissapointed in himself, but at the same time used razor wind, making the black curve on the top of his head glow white. He then flung multiple boomerang shaped attacks at the nearby Vortex. Many of them sliced the top ends of it, causing the vortex to lose it's structural stability and fall apart. The rest hurled toward the human at great speeds and accuracy, focusing on knocking out the human.

"(I mean, I'm just trying to say....CURT LOOK OUT!)", Embertail cried as he saw that Ren had launched a Razor Wind attack at the human, WHILE HE WAS STILL HOLDING THE EEVEE!

"Wha...OH CRAP!", Curt cried as he turned his back to the attack, focusing on shielding little Clover. He let out a cry as the attacks struck him, forcing him to his knees.Thankfully, the Absol didn't put his all into it, so he wasn't seriously harmed, but it still hurt like hell. Embertail and Jasper quickly ran over to check on Curt, even Flare stopped her yelling for a moment to make sure he was O.K, but the boy's attention was more focused on little Clover.

"I'-I'm fine guy's, but what about you Clover, y-you alright?", Curt said to Clover, forcing a smile through the pain. Embertail, for once, did not have a smile on his face, instead a rare expression of seriousness. He turned to look at the Absol and, quick as a flash, he was right in front of him. Embertail didn't look angry per say, the Charmander never got angry, but darn if he didn't look close to mad.

"What...is your problem? You could have seriously hurt Curt, or Clover, I know I can be a little impulsive, but for someone who's suppose to be some sort of "great protector", that was extremely rash and poorly thought out!", Embertail replied, his eyes locked with Rens.

"(And also, attacking someone while they're off their guard is a cowardly and dishonorable thing to do)", Whips said as he joined in on the conversation to back up Embertail, "(but then again, that seems to be a theme with most of these Pokemon, having no sense of honor...)".

Last edited:
Aerial rammed into Curt, although only hard enough for him lose his guard for a second. Aerial took Clover out of his hands and took her up in the air and announced (in pokemon language) "Let the Eevee decide her fate!"
Leafred knew he shouldn't have let Aerial out of her pokeball, but she was the only pokemon he had on hand. As he was falling he noticed Aerial take Clover into the air. He also decided that if any could (or more would) help him was Whips. "Whips could you catch me I'm falling and know you are one of pokemon here with any honor." Now he had to hope Whips understood him.

It all happen so fast for Gerald. Things like this happened to him a lot, he noted. One minute, the Eevee bit his arm, the next she had run away with a Ninetales. Now they had run off without him. "Hey, wait!" he called. When he made it to them, Curt was hit by a razor wind and rammed into via a Scizor. "Hey! Don't hit him!" He shouted at the Scizor. "He didn't instigate anything! He kept to his deal. You have a problem? Deal with me." His Pokemon ran up after him. Though weakened, they had a look on their face. They were down, but not out.

Curt gave another groan as Aerial rammed into him and took Clover into the air. He hoped that Clover didn't have a fear of heights or else Aerial was going to terrify the little thing.

"Curt, are you alright!?!", Embertail cried to his friend.

I'm Okay....", Curt replied. Still, that left the matter of Leafreds request.

Whips gave Leafred a hard stare, he still held some hard feeling for interrupting his battle with Demon, but then again, he assume that was more at the fault of Leaf then his. He also had to admire the trainers determination to keep the little kit safe, plus the small complement to his honor didn't hurt either. Whips took one more look at Aerial, then looked back at Leafred and gave the man a simple nod.

Last edited:
Leaf sighed, he knew he shouldn't have abandoned the only human who respected him enough to let him stay outside his pokeball. A storm was coming and Leaf knew that he had enough time alone. He knew well enough that Leafred got himself in trouble by now without a doubt. Leaf noticed Aerial flying with Clover. Seeing Aerial out was bad enough... but away from Leafred and holding another pokemon... that was just disastrous. Leaf hurried to the scene as fast as he could. He noticed Leafred falling. "Whips, I'm sorry for interfering with your fight but could you please catch Leafred?" Leaf shouted so Whips could hear him.

(OOC: Sorry Leafred, a chunk of my previous post got cut off, I meant to end it with Whips giving you a nod in agreement)

"W-Whips, you're still a little banged up, are you sure you'll be able to catch him", Curt asked the Dragonite. Whips had already been through quite a bit, and he didn't want to see him hurt anymore. But typically Whips just gave Curt a hard stare, a grunt, before giving him a half-smile to let him know that he'd be fine. True, Curt was a little banged up himself, be he was still pushing himself to do what he believed what was right, how could he stop Whips from doing the same?

"...Alright, if you're sure you can handle it, then I have little right to stop you, just don't strain yourself O.K", Curt said to his friend, a small smile on his face.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
Clover kicked and squirmed, trying to escape Aerial's grasp, until she finally wiggled out of it, one of Aerial's claws scraping her back. She grabbed a tree branch as she fell, scrambling up it and sitting on it.
"Why do I hate humans.... What a stupid question... You're standing in the reason right now."
She looked at Curt.
"And you. I thought I could trust you. I thought you cared about me. But no, you just gave me away to some guy like it was nothing, because you don't care."
Tears formed in her eyes.
"No one cares..."

"What are you talking about?" Asked the Espeon, clawing her way up the tree. "If he didn't care, he would've given you to us right away. He wouldn't give you to Gerald if he didn't feel like he deserved you. He didn't have to take all those razor wind hits for you." She sighed as she sat on a higher branch. "The Ninetails cares about you too. Would she run into a storm if she didn't care? Listen, kid. Lots of people love you. Life may be rough sometimes, true. But sometimes you have to grin and bear it. Don't you understand?"

"Uh, Clover, you do realize that no one is completely certain as to how the forest fire started, right, it could have been a rampaging Rapidash that started the fire for all we know?", Embertail yelled to Clover, "besides, if humans were that bad, then why were there so many people helping with the relief efforts, giving food and shelter to all those forest Pokemon forced from their homes?" Embertail tried to be as soft as he could with Clover, but he was starting to feel that Nuri's, Satoshi's, and the Flareons mistrust of humans had rubbed off on her to much. Curt, who had been getting his injuries looked at by Jasper, suddenly popped his head up in attention.

"Wait a, EMBERTAIL THAT'S IT", Curt cried, "those refugee Pokemon, Clover's parents could be one of the many Pokemon taken in by those people, everything just happened so fast, I guess we sorta...just forgot about it!". Just like that, Embertails face lit up as well, there was a sparkle of hope in his eye's for little Clover's future. Not only that, but if her family was still alive due to the efforts of a human, then Clover would have less then no reason to hate humans!

"CLOVER! Did you hear that, back in the city there is a refuge center for Pokemon left homeless by the fire, your family could be there, it's worth checking out at least!", Embertail cried to little Clover, hoping she had enough kindness left in her heart to trust them.

Last edited:
Aerial flew over towards the tree Clover was on to make sure she didn't injure herself. "Clover the decision should be up to you." Aerial mentioned.
"Thanks for saving me from the fall, Whips." Leafred said to the Dragonite dusting off his blue jacket.
Leaf went to meet his trainer with much joy. A spark glimmers in his eye that had not been seen for a long time. Leaf was an ancient pokemon, around even before humans came to this world.

"I don't have time for humans," Ren said as he cought up underneath the branch the eevee is on. "you don't know me that well, but I can garentee your safety." He looked to the espeon, angerly, "for the record, never has my attacks have crappy accuracy, even through severe weather I will hit where I aim, but that doesn't mean you can't dodge it." Ren looks to the eevee again, now you have a decition you must make, you can either wait up there and do nothing, hop on my back so I can deliver you wherever you want, or you can go with the bothersome humans and their pokemon." The Absol looks at the espeon, "no offence."

Nuri's fur stood on end as she shoved past Flare. "ARE YOU MAD?! WHY DO YOU WANT TO TAKE CLOVER TO A PLACE LIKE THAT!!! FO GOD'S SAKE, HER PARENTS COULD BE DEAD LIKE ALL THE OTHER BABY POKÈMONS PARENTS!!!" Nuri shouted and a TON of baby pokèmon ran and stood behind Nuri. "You don't know how it feels to not have parents..." Nuri whimpered and turned before she ran away with the baby pokèmon.

Splash looked down, ashamed "She's right, she only lived with her mom and step dad, wear as me, I lived with my dad who is still alive, so basically, Nuri has been a orphan and lied to this whole time" Splash said and sighed, tears brimmed her eyes. "And the baby pokèmon....so many of them, just like her..." Splash said and whimpered.

"If I may, I object to you going with Ren, he seems crazier then Nuri, what with attacking Curt while his back was turned and all....", Embertail said as he climbed onto the branch as well, "listen, Clover, I know things have been a little...fast, and if you don't want to go with Gerald that's O.K, no one is forcing you, but coming with us maybe your only chance to reunite with your family!" Embertail looked Clover dead in the eye's, a sad smile on his normally cheery face. He knew the Eevee had been through a lot, but it felt like recent events were having a negative influence on her, it was a lot for a young Pokemon like her to take in. Just then, Nuri popped up to give her opinion, but Flare was there to....

"QUIET YOU! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM "MS. I-LIKE-TO-BRING-CHILDREN-INTO-TORNADOES"!!! YOU ALMOST GOT CLOVER KILLED", Flare roared, before regaining her composure, "Anyway's, the reason is obvious, it's to try and find her family, if they're not there we can just leave and bring her back to-where did all those baby Pokemon come from?" Flare asked, arching a brow as dozens of little Pokemon literally came from nowhere and then ran away with Nuri into the forest.

"Ugh, I'll go talk with her...besides I'm afraid she might drag those children into another natural disaster, if you all could, please stay here until I come back,", Flare said as the elder Ninetales disappeared into the forest to follow after Nuri.

"Yyyyeah.....but just think about that for a second O.K, if your families out there, then they're probably worried sick about you, don't you think it's worth the risk if it meant seeing them again?", Embertail asked as let out a sigh, "listen, I won't force you come with us, but there is a good chance your family is still alive, and if I were you I'd defina-Hey does anyone else here creaking?" Just then, a loud SNAP! was heard as the branch everyone was sitting on gave way and went crashing to the burnt forest floor. Next thing he knew, Embertail was on his back, looking at the great expanses of the sky, waiting for everything to stop spinning.

"Embertail, you alright?", Curt asked his best friend as he and the rest of the team made their way over to check on the fallen Pokemon. It seemed like a phrase that was being thrown around a lot to day, if this kept up, soon everyone was going to need a trip to the Pokemon Center.

"Hehehe, you know, maybe sitting on a burnt tree branch wasn't the best idea", Embertail said as he picked himself up, "Soooo, what do you say Clover, wanna take the chance to see your family again?"

"....(You're welcome by the way)", Whips said to Leafred.

"(Oh, and by the way Splash, we know she's not the only one who's lost parents, I saw my mom get beat to death by a Marowak, and you don't hear me moaning on and on about it....)", Jasper replied flatly to the Vaporeon.

Last edited:
A gang of Ghost pokemon quietly watch the entire scene, hidden in the shadows of a nearby boulder. Perhaps it would be a good idea to join this group for a bit, at least until they made it to a town to purloin from. Their leader, a shiny male Gengar named Grim who is sporting his favorite leather jacket and black shades, quietly creeps over to Curt's group. Had to make sure they were either friendlies or hostiles first before words were exchanged. Ever so slowly he creeps right up to Curt himself, assuming this pokemon was the group's leader.

Nuri layed down and the baby pokèmon scattered around d, but not too far. A shiny eevee walked up to Nuri "Mama, you jumped into tornado with other Eevee, I no like her" he said with a frown and Nuri smiled at him before she pulled the eevee closer to her. Just then a baby Poochyena ran and his behind Nuri. Nuri stood up and growled at the Pidgeot that flew out. The Pidgeot immediately flew away when she saw Nuri. "Thank you" The Poochyena said before lying beside Nuri and falling asleep. Nuri saw Flare and sighed "What do you want? Leave me alone" Nuri said and rested her head on the grass.

(OOC: Uhhh, Vendetta, Curt is a human, not a Pokemon, just to clarify....)

Flare made her way through the burnt forest to Nuri's location, easily able to locate the other Ninetales through their mutual psychic abilities. She let out a sigh as she approached the younger Ninetales, deciding that Nuri had been yelled at enough for now, she sat down right next to her and that baby Pokemon. Flare knew this time she'd have to choose her words carefully if she wanted the Ninetales to understand her point of view.

"(...Listen, Nuri, it's clear that you care for Clover, and indeed probably many of the young Pokemon in this forest, but simply chasing away every possible threat that comes their way doesn't simply make you their protector, that Pidgeot you frightened away for example, it looked half-starved, it's probably going to die now because you denied it a meal"), Flare let out another sigh, she knew Nuri would take that the wrong way if she didn't clarify,"(I'm not saying you were wrong to do that, in a normal situation I'd call it a noble action, but it proves Curt's point, there's no food left in this forest and no potential shelter, in fact I'm willing to bet that Pidgeot wouldn't have attacked a child for food unless he had no other choice, I mean, look around you, does this look like a habitat where Pokemon can survive? That Refugee Camp maybe these Pokemons only chance for survival!")". With that, Flare raised her paw to point to the burnt and barren husk that was a forest, the area was truly a shell of it's former self after the fire. Indeed, there was no chance of anything except maybe Fire, Poison, or Ghost types being able to survive in it, and even then in not very large number's.

"(Nuri, it's clear something happened to you to make you mistrust humans, I was the same way, "Guardian" of a forest, head of a clan, chasing away every human that came near my domain, till those guy's)", Flare said while nodding her head back to the group,"(saved my clan from a from a pack of violent Houndour who wanted to burn my forest down and take it for their own! In the end it was a human and human companion Pokemon that, ironically, ended up saving us from wild Pokemon that we'ed normally trust)!" That said, Flare picked herself up and began walking back to the rest of the group.

"(That world isn't black and white Nuri, that would make things far to easy, I just want you to think on what I said, I'm going to rejoin the group, come back to us when you're ready)", Flare said before disappearing back into the woods.

"OH COOL A GENGAR, HEY, I'M EMBERTAIL!", Embertail said to the newly arrived Pokemon.

Last edited:
"Well to me it's black and white now..." Nuri said as her vision blurred. "What more could a Ninetales ask for? First, getting yelled at and then turning blind for no good reason?!" Nuri yelled as she stood up. The Shiny eevee, Thor, stood up "Your blind mama? I'll help you!" He exclaimed and wrapped his tail around Nuri's leg before he started walking back to the group. The other baby pokèmon followed quietly behind Nuri. A small Shiny Pidgey landed on Nuri's head. "Hello Sun" Nuri said and the tiny Pidgey smiled "Hi mama" he said with a smile. Thor finally got to the group "We're back!" He exclaimed before he looked at the Now Blind, Shiny Ninetales who was obviously mama, but in reality, Nuri. Nuri gave a small nod to the group and sat down, all the baby pokèmon following.

"I'm going with you uh... the Absol I'm going with the Absol whatever his name is." Aerial stated so Leafred could hear. "What did she say?" Leafred asked Leaf. "She is leaving with the Absol." Leaf translated. Damnit Aerial is leaving... I need to get my other pokemon soon. Leafred thought.
(Leaf cannot speak human, but Leafred understands him.)

Clover looked down at the ground for a long time. She didn't say anything.
"I'll go."
It was almost a whisper, but it was audible. Her ears were drooping and her tail didn't move at all-- it was almost like she wasn't actually alive, but a statue just sitting there. She waited for Curt to pick her up and take her back to where this whole mess began.

"Why Clover?" Nuri asked the Eevee, sensing what she thought. Thor stood up and so did Nuri. He guided Nuri to Clover and Curt "Why you want to go? Mama loves you! Please don't go!" Thor said and the baby pokèmon nodded before saying in union "Yeah! Don't Go!".

"Because you're not my mother... I want to see mother...."
A tear fell from Clover's eyes. She remained where she was, refusing to move a muscle.
"I want to see mother..."

Nuri nodded before she raised her head and howled a Melody. A Leafeon came running to Nuri with a Excited expression on her face. "Did you find my dear baby?!" She asked, beaming at Nuri. Nuri nodded at Thor pointed to Clover. "Oh, we gave her a name, It's Clover" Nuri said and The Leafeon Squealed before she ran up the the sad eevee and hugged her. "Clover! I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed. Nuri said ed and looked down, all the baby pokèmon ran away from the Mother Leafeon except Thor. Tears ran down Nuri's sliver cheeks, making them damp and soggy. Thor looked up at his 'Mother' "Mama, why you cry? I'm here for you!" He said and hugged Nuri. Nuri's vision became clearer and she smiled back before hugging her 'son' back.

Clover looked at the Leafeon for a few moments.
"That's not mother. She doesn't have the same voice. This one has brown eyes, not blue. And the leaf pattern on her tail is different."
Clover looked at Nuri with a horrified expression.
"The humans sent you... didn't they? To come get me? What will they do this time? What did they do with mother? Why did you trick me?"
She looked at the other baby Pokémon.
"Why did you trick them?"

"You dirt bag! I was trying to help you!" Nuri screamed and ran away with Thor. A Fennekin ran up to Clover. "She saved us from a horrible Man! A you just made her cry?! We chose to call her mama! Really, you are a big meanie!" The Fennekin shouted at Clover with tears in her eyes.

(Thanks, Curtkid, I got lost reading the other pages. o.o' I just signed up you see. ^.^')

Grim yelps in surprise, now facing Embertail in a defensive mock-karate pose. Way to screw up my stalking, kid. "Who are you?!" He growls, hands glowing an ominous purple color. Should Embertail attack, he was geared up to Shadow Ball her to unconsciousness.

Having noticed the scene, Vendetta (The banette) starts sneaking over to Embertail, ready to jump her should she lay a paw on the Gengar.

(OOC: No problem Vendetta, were in the middle of a plotline, but I'm sure there will be a prime opportunity for you to jump in!)

"Really, you'll come with us? THAT GRE- I mean, thanks for giving us another chance" Embertail said to Clover before turning to Curt and giving him a nod, signaling the go ahead. Returning his friends nod, Curt carefully made his way over to Clover and carefully picked her up, he knew he needed to be delicate with her especially considering the incident that went down with Nuri and that Leafeon. Curt couldn't completely understand what they were saying, but from the sound of things, it seemed like they mixed up that Leafon for Clover's mom, or Nuri tried to trick Clover into staying with her....or something.

"Well, that solves that matter, but what about the ghost?", Curt said as he nodded towards the Gengar.

"Hey, listen Mr. Gengar, we're heading back into the city to find Clover's mom at a Pokemon refugee camp, you can come with us if you want, who know,s you could help us find Clover's family!", Embertail told the ghost as he and the rest of the team headed back towards the city.

"Soooo, your mom's a Leafeon huh, I guess that figures, she grew up in the forest after all", Curt said to Clover, not expecting a response, heck, he didn't even know if she could understand him. It was odd, the little Eevee seemed so full of energy before, whether she was scared or determined to fight, but now she just seemed broken, he really felt for the poor little creature. It was quiet for the long walk back to the city, but once they entered the suburbs, and their destination near, Curt felt like he should let Clover know something important.

"I don't know if you can understand me, but...whatever we find there, family or not, know that after this, you can do whatever you want with your life, if you never want to see us again, then we'll leave, just know that...we tried to do our best for you, it might not have always seemed like that, but we tried...", Curt said softly. Clover had been through enough, she had been the ball in a grand game they were all playing, and while she might have been enjoying all the attention for a while, now she just seemed sick of it. Little Clover, just desired an end to all of the chaos.

"(Well, we're here...are you sure you're ready for this Clover, or do you need a moment?)", Whips said when they finally made it to the entrance to the Pokemon refugee camp. All around they could see numerous people and Pokemon alike tending to and caring for Pokemon injured or displaced by the fire. Of course, at the entrance of the area was a large sign stating: " CAPTURE OF WILD POKEMON IN THIS AREA STRICTLY PROHIBITED" among other details outlining why the capture of Pokemon wasn't aloud and the number of repercussions for anyone who tried.

"(Heh, see Clover, no one is going to try and capture you here, nothing to worry about!"), Jasper said, pointing out the sign.

"Yeah, and look at all these Pokemon, I'm sure one of Clover's family is around here somewhere", Embertail added, ever the optimistic one. Realizing the moment of truth had arrived, Curt set Clover down and let her free to explore the camp, with them following behind her to make sure no one confused her for a lost refugee Pokemon.

"(Just remember Clover, stay strong, no matter what you find)", Flare encouraged the little Eevee. With that said, they let young Clover out to find the fate of her family.

"(...Seriously though, whatever did happen to that Flareon?)", Whips pondered aloud, the Flareons fate still a great mystery.

Last edited:
(Thanks you. ^.^)

Can I now? Grim lowers his hands, eyeing Embertail before making some shrill call. He lumbers after Curt's group, his group following him. Opportunity for safe travel sounds good to me.

Vendetta and the rest quickly catch up to Grim, no longer in the defensive.

Grim eyes Embertail. "Name's Grim. This is Vendetta..." He motions to the Banette. "...Willow Wisp..." He points to the Chandelure. "...Zendaya..." He waves towards the Drifblim. "...Sum Mannus..." He thumbs towards the Aegislash. "...and Tikal." He waves towards the Gourgeist.

Willow offers Embertail a kinda-shy wave, with the ^_^ expression on her face. "Nice to meet you."
Zendaya is totally oblivious, her drifty mind drifting elsewhere.
Sum Mannus politely bows. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Tikal kinda hides behind Sum Mannus, she was always shy around strangers. "H-hi."
Vendetta kinda leans on Grim, eyeing Embertail. "What's new with you?"

"So...is that a no to the Eevee?" Shouted Gerald. Actually, the Eevee probably wouldn't go with him anyways. It hated him evidently anyways. Kind of a shame. I broke out the Demon and everything. He thought to himself. Then again, they are plenty of Eevee in the world. Actually, there were dozens of baby pokemon by them selves after Nuri had her hissy fit and ran off. What happened to that tornado too? So many things had happened. And they went right over his head. Like a gang of ghost pokemon that followed Curt. His gaze shifted to the baby pokemon. "Uh, need a lift? Or a place to stay?"

"..." Aerial was gone... OK... Now what... hmmm? DAMNIT!!!! THEY DITCHED ME!!! They just up and left while I stood dumbfounded that my Pokémon left me!!!! Now where did they say they were going? Oh right to the Pokémon refugee camp. sigh... nothing to do but follow them I guess...
"Come on Leaf we're leaving" Leafred called to his leafy companion. "But Aerial..." Leaf began but remembered she was gone for good. The two went to the Pokémon refugee camp to find the others.

Last edited:
The team waited for Clover to begin looking around the camp for her parents, it was a fairly big area, covered in small house like structures made out of sheets or wood, things that would house the Pokemon comfortably till they could be found new homes. The area was somewhat noise, with all the bustling of the people and Pokemon to tend to the refugee's displaced by the fire, it was a sad sight, yet also somewhat comforting to see people and Pokemon work together to take care of one another in times of need. The air had a certain level of tension to it as they waited around, so Embertail decided to break the awkward silence.

"Soooo, you guy's think we ditched everyone else to quickly to get here, maybe gave them a bit more warning before heading here?", Embertail asked.

"Probably, but I kinda wanted to get her ASAP before one of those crazy wild Pokemon objected and tried to take Clover by force, still I feel you're right, we probably should have waited around at least a bit longer, I kinda feel bad for leaving Gerald and the others in the dust like that....", Curt replied to his friend, "sooo, those ghost Pokemon who are they?" Embertail took a moment to introduce Grim, Vendetta, Willow, Zendya, Sum, and Tikal respective. The group had to admit, they were quit the colorful cast of Ghost Pokemon.

"(Ahem, pleasure to meet you all, I'm Flare"), the Ninetales replied with a small nod.

(Y-yo, I'm Jasper)", said the Cubone, as she took a small step back from the group of ghost's. Though she would never admit it, Jasper had a bit of a case of phasmophobia.

"(Whips...)", the Dragonite said, raising his hand in greeting, but not taking his eye's of Clover.

"And I'm Curt, gotta say, I've never seen quiet such a diverse pack of Pokemon like you guy's, which reminds me", Curt said as he made his way over to Leafred while lowering his voice so Clover couldn't hear him, "it's Leafred right? Listen, there is a chance Clover might not find her parents, if that's the case would you be willing to see if she'll come with you, I tried to get her to travel with Gerald, but she doesn't seem very fond of him for some reason( can't understand why, he seems like a great guy), and I don't think Nuri's in any mood to take care of her anymore, and I already have too many Pokemon to take care off...."

"Yeah, besides, you need someone to replace Aerial after she ditched you....uh, no offense", Embertail said quietly as he could.

Last edited:
Grim chuckles. "Yeah, I know. So, you are looking for someone's mother, yes?"

"And what's in it for us if we help?" Vendetta inquires, having a somewhat-bored tone and body language as she's still leaning on her leader, Grim.

"Diverse? But we're all Ghost types." Tikal whispers in confusion, still hiding behind Sum Mannus.

"Tikal, m'lady, please find a different pokemon to hide behind. I might cut you by accident." Sum huffs, looking annoyed. Quite expressive face for having only one eye for a face.

Willow floats around the rest of Curt's team, wanting a close look at every single one. "Quite an interesting team, dear Curt."

Zendaya just floats in place, not liking the noisy hustle and bustle of the refugee camp and not sure what to do about it.

(please count me in)
Filled with a hint of disappointment, the Absol bowed as a farewell, "it seems as if you chose a path, and I will take my leave," the absol walked away knowing there are alot more that needs to be warned before the storm hits.

(What no!!! I haven't been here long enough!)
"I doubt that will work as Clover seems to have a dislike for all humans, but considering the choices we have left I assume I have to try. Aerial ditched me and I'm afraid that was her choice." Leafred said to Curt and Embertail. Leaf went outside of the center to take a nap until he was needed. Old memories drifted back to Leaf. Old memories of a Riolu, and ever twisting dungeons.